Re-birthed from a Dragoness' Womb

Story Info
A dragoness comes for a man to take him into her womb...
5.1k words
7.5k
7
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

Rene shoved his hands deep into his pockets, though there was not really a chill in the air for him to escape from. It simply felt better that way, even if the need to curl into himself and hide away was not something that he considered all that much at the forefront of his mind. He was not very noticeable, not through his school years and certainly not in college either, still living at home, though there were a lot of adult students those days that did that. Really, the only thing that set him apart, of reasonable height at five-ten, was his amber eyes. Yet even those were "dull" enough, if someone wanted to put it like that, to not be all that noticeable.

Still... He had his thoughts to keep him company as he hastened past the park, the suburbs at least safe enough for him. The play area had too many squealing children for his comfort and he had his sights set ahead of him, a little deeper, where there was a wooden area. That was usually more peaceful, considering that there weren't too many dog walkers around at odd hours.

Come...

His feet changed their path without thinking, but Rene only thought that he was, well, deep in thought. It was not unheard of him to ease into his daydreams, to disassociate from reality to such a point that he felt as if he was living another life entirely. That was something that he was supposed to be working on, yet he wanted to escape something, even if he did not know what.

The drudgery? His college was interesting enough, but not enough to hook him, to make him feel as if it was worthwhile.

But maybe that was the day that everything was about to change. Maybe that day he would find something else, a different way of living, even if Rene was not yet to strike out on his own. That could be a good thought though -- going on an adventure! Maybe even with dragons?

Come to me...

That voice. He thought he was imagining it, following it deeper, the trees standing silent around him. But it called him on, making his way deeper, the trees darkening. Everything was perfect... Nothing to worry about... All there was left was peace. And that made everything okay.

The dragoness... She was there. He'd spent so long wrapped up in his daydreams and imaginings that he had not taken stock of what was right there before him, a towering beauty of a dragon with glowing, yellow eyes. She stood as if she belonged there, her tail curling back and forth lightly.

Rene stepped back, yet...forward at the same time. He didn't realise that he was inadvertently closing the space between them, the dragon's head lowering as her tongue flickered out. With deep, rich blue scales, the colour was accentuated by white plate scales lining the underside of her neck and belly, a thicker ruff almost of fur around the base of her neck and framing her shoulders.

Her? How did he know?

"I sensed your thoughts, human," she said quietly, not needing to raise her voice, as booming and deep as it already was. "Thoughts of dragons...another life, another world. Have you always dreamed this way? It is a wonder that I did not find you earlier, little one."

"Who..." He gulped, shaking his head, yet it was awe more than fear that swamped him. "Who...are you? What are you? Why are you here?"

Yet Rene's admiration of her could not be hidden. It was as if his daydreams and fantasies had finally come true, painted to life right there before his eyes. But could that be? Could things be as he really wanted them to be?

She lowered her head further, touching her nose to his forehead, the warm wash of her breath tickling his hair back from his face.

"Reirsyphys... You can call me Reirsyphys. And I have come for you, little one, as one of your intellect is too much for this world. This is not where you belong and I think you know that too."

He leaned into her, swayed by the dragoness' words, taking a shuddering gasp.

"Yes... I thought... I always thought..."

He didn't care what he was doing or even have an inkling of what it was, breathing deeply as if he had never breathed deeply before, never properly. She drew him in close to her, within the fold of her wing, the warmth of her body so tender, so sweet, that Rene felt as if all the worries in the world had dropped away from his shoulders.

How could he worry when there was so much rest to be had with her? It was what he had hoped for, the life that he had imagined time after time again, but had never dared to dream could come true.

"Little one... It's time to go now," Reirsyphys breathed, nuzzling at his hair, the human tucked in against her, dwarfing him entirely. "Come here. I've come to take you to your true home, as I do for the lost souls found in this world. This was never for you. Come..."

She half-turned, using the tip of her tail to gesture back under it, an opening under there that Rene would never have had the courage to point out if not for her directing his attention, however gently, to it.

He gulped. Her body... It was a single vent, a slit that offered entry to her body, different passageways contained within so that she could relieve herself and, of course, birth and take in what was needed for young to be formed within her womb.

Was that where...he was supposed to go?

"Your intellect does not belong here. Enter me, ease inside, follow your instincts. You deserve more than this."

He breathed more easily than ever, as if something had been lifted from his back, though he had been well-aware that it had been weighing him down for years upon years. Slowly, as if moving through a lucid dream, he took his T-shirt off, a little exposed and embarrassed, but not so much that he worried about what someone would say if he was caught. It was unlikely to cause any issues with a dragon there.

"Yes, now, little one. You're doing so well."

Reirsyphys was so tender, so motherly, that he could not help but lean into her words, the dragoness allowing him space to undress.

"Are... Is this okay?" He asked, needing clarification, fingers trembling. "I mean... Should I not?"

He didn't know whether he was to undress or not, it had simply felt right. Reirsyphys, however, was already nodding, gently and surely encouraging him on.

"It will not hurt you, it will not hurt me. No harm will come, I promise you. Do what is comfortable for you."

Down to his underwear, he shook his head and took a deep breath. He'd never liked those earthly things, feeling as if he was only wearing clothes to fill a gap in society. It was better in his bare skin, though that had only been something that he was able to do at home, on his own, the cool breeze nipping at his nudity.

"Come now, young one, when you're ready. Everything's okay."

She settled herself down for him, on her side, her hind legs pushed together and forward with her tail pushed back, vent exposed. As if he was called by a higher power, which she was, he crawled towards her, though he did not need to drop, wondrously sliding his hands over her scales, fingers dipping against her vent, tugging the edges apart lightly.

"You will fit, do not worry."

He glanced back at the park, the boring suburban life and studies that had never really interested him. It was a big change, something that he had never considered...but now that he had begun, he could hardly go back.

Rene didn't want to go back to the life he had been running away from for too long. Her vent beckoned him as he pressed his hands to the sides of it, the blue of her scales resplendent, as if a part of her was coaxing him on, even without Reirsyphys using any words at all. She was beautiful in every way and his heart lurched for her, pausing only briefly to press a chaste, reverent kiss to the side of her vent, entirely non-sexual.

"You will be fine, little one, in your own time. There's never any rush here."

He liked that, though he didn't know how to do what she was asking him to do, what his mind and his soul urged him to push on into.

He slipped inside her head-first, his hands groping blindly, feeling as if it was something far more intimate than what he should have been doing with her, considering that they didn't know each other. Maybe that was something he could ask her, if he could, in the future, though Rene did not know or understand what he was getting into.

Maybe that was for the best. He didn't want form or structure... He wanted the unimaginable. A world that took him where it willed, an adventure that he had always felt ready to step into.

A cavern of blue greeted him inside, able to see more than he had expected, despite it being as dark as it was in there. Was that dragon magic? Rene did not know, but he wanted to know, thirsty for knowledge as if that was what his dry, aching throat had needed more than any manner of water or beverage. Her passage, however, was soft and warm, though it did not close tightly around him. He should have realised, considering her size, that it would not have been difficult to enter her, though there was nothing sexual about it. It was like being encased in an embrace, yet a far, far more intimate, tender one that he had ever received from human arms. There, he was safe. There, he was protected. There, he no longer had to worry about anything else at all.

The dragoness around and above him purred softly and Rene imagined that her tail was swinging gently from side to side, half-crawling, half trying to sand. He could feel the shift of her body, but could not tell exactly what she was doing in such a position. He didn't need to, comfortable where he was, softly and slowly making his way deeper inside her.

Her passage stretched out before him, giving him an even greater appreciation for her size, her strength, how she held herself. Her insides were not perfectly smooth, but rather textured, though each soft round of flesh within, what he supposed would caress a partner in the bliss of mating, was tender to the touch. Rene could not help but touch her there, as much as he wanted to be respectful, but his heart beat harder and harder.

He had to be close... He had to be close to her womb, didn't he? His heart leapt into his throat, tightening there, though he had to keep going. After all that he had been through, a glowing light led him to his goal, he never again wanted to go back to that sad, forlorn reality.

The light in her womb did not make sense, with what he evidently understood of bodies and anatomy, yet the warmth of it, oh... Oh, how it called to him. It seduced him deeper, finding his way inside, though the entrance to her womb, her cervix, was nowhere near as tight or restrictive as he imagined it would have been.

"I knew you'd be coming, little one."

Oh... Oh, that was good. That made him feel better, warm all through, as if he was in a safe place, the light of her womb surrounding him, though he could still see the light hovering before him like an orb. Like the rest of her body, her womb was blue, mimicking the colour of her scales, though that mean too that her skin beneath her scales was most likely blue too. That was...interesting...but not interesting enough for him to not settle.

It was too warm and too comfortable to be in her womb, safe and protected, curling into a light ball, only as it felt natural. Rene wasn't trying to hunker down or hide in the slightest, though if he had been looking at his body, he might have seen the first touches of his changes settling upon him.

Around and above him, Reirsyphys hummed sweetly to him as if she was singing a lullaby, soothing him to sleep in one life to be reborn into another. His skin mottled lightly, blue spots freckling across his body, though it was only when something ached at the base of his spine that he took note.

No... No, no, no, he didn't want to open his eyes, but he had to, his hand feeling thick and heavy, unwieldy in away -- but that didn't make sense. Rene was only just coming to see that such things did not need to make sense any longer, not as his limb transformed before his eyes. Not scaley, not really, but grey with blue splodges, his hand larger, more dragon-like. It was not as if he could mistake it for anything else than what it was, after all, not with Reirsyphys there as living proof that dragons existed.

She would hold him, care for him, allow him to transform inside her. His transformation slowly spread up his arm, as if one body part at a time was changing -- but Rene had forgotten his tail. He shifted his weight from side to side, on his knees, the vertebrae of his spine popping lightly as his tail snaked out. It was not flesh-coloured for long, taking on a grey hue, blue lines, thick and curving around, marking the upper side, longer and longer, itching lightly as a little grey fluff and something yellow sprouted near the tip.

It was amazing, more amazing than it had any right to be as his belly turned white, his neck stretching, his transformation accelerating in pace. Or maybe that was because so many things were happening to Rene all at once, his body rushing into its new reality as if all he could see was a way in which to embrace it.

Rene whimpered, his jaw reshaping itself, becoming a little thicker around the cheek and the jawline, though he did not grow very much overall. He was...smaller, in fact, though a decent size for her womb still. Maybe not even smaller, though if anyone had before asked him what would happen with a draconic transformation, a growth in size would have been on the cards for him. But that was not for him to decide, not as Reirsyphys allowed him to shift.

His face would never again be human, the underside of his muzzle white, the grey darkening to blue all over his body where the white did not lie as if it had merely been his body acclimatising itself. It could not happen all at once, perhaps, but Rene was too overjoyed to care, his heart fluttering in his chest, leaping and shuddering, aching for the next thing.

His hair remained, the mop of brown shrinking slowly, retracting into his scalp. Rene parted his lips, tongue slipping out, though there was more tongue there than he remembered, becoming a little more useful, flexible, draconic in nature. It twisted back and forth as if it was eager for something that Rene could not put words to and he could not help but let out a tiny giggle, wriggling in place.

He was where he needed to be, exulting in it, the moment that he had known, in a way, that he'd been waiting for. His body tingled all over as the transformation set in, though he no longer could be a biped, not with four feet or four paws, however one wanted to look at it. His other hand transformed before his eyes, taking on the blue hue straight away, though the grey fluff on his tail, set a little back from the tip, thickened up too.

Curious, he curled in on himself as if he was making a C-shape with his body, his spine stretching, bones shifting into a new position, looking down the curved length of his body. The yellow spines right at the tip of his tail too grew longer with a funny kind of ache that, thankfully, did not cause any pain, though Rene did not expect it either. Seeing everything happen to him, however, did allow him to marvel at the wonder of the dragoness, all that she could do and was doing for him.

"You are special, Rene."

Yes... For her, he would be. He had to believe it. His feet had not yet shifted and he giggled softly as they changed, becoming larger, more claw-like at the tips, his nails itching as they became claws. A new sense of dexterity settled into him as he wriggled his toes, the skin changing to grey and then blue, close to the shade of Reirsyphys' scales, though it was hard to tell when he was tucked away within her womb.

Though his head was not fully dragon yet, his muzzle pulling out into a more reptilian shape, small horns and bony structures prickling to life around the back of his head and the curve of his cheek, his hair slipping away as if it had never been. He wished he had a mirror to see, though felt the bony structures, a crest of spines in yellow and horns in black, as if they possessed nerve endings.

There...he was nearly complete. Gone was any semblance of skin, his shoulders pulling back a little, becoming the position of a quadruped, his legs not too different, but his arms becoming forelegs with a higher shoulder and a bend in the other direction where he might have supposed his elbow was. With the anatomy of a dragon's foot, however, the bones lined up differently than what he may have expected, as if he was standing on his toes at all times, though perfectly comfortable.

Rene yawned softly, his black horns growing larger, thicker, pointed backwards triangles that he wanted to rub, though not as much as he wanted to rub his paw across his eyes. So sleepy... Yes, maybe he needed to rest. He had not rested in a long time, he was sure of it, and rest was a very good thing indeed.

Small flecks marked around his eyes, deepening the ridge of his brows a touch, as if that was where his expression would be held. There were no eyebrows, no hair present at all on any part of his body, groaning softly as he curled his tail back and forth.

He didn't need to worry about why he had become a dragon... It was simply right. He curled back and forth softly, admiring his new body, how everything felt so much more settled as a dragon, as if it was the form that he was always meant to take. There were variations in his scales, prickling to life to complete his transformation, the final nips of detail that framed his form overall.

He could no longer hear Reirsyphys' voice, feeling her touch on his mind instead. The rumblings of her speaking to him inside her womb had not been all that clear to decipher, yet the feel of her telepathically communicating with him was as clear as crystal.

This is the form that you were always meant to take. Now... Sleep, young one. Sleep.

He yawned, closing his eyes. Yes... She was right. It was time to sleep.

Sleep, my hatchling. Dream wonderful dreams where you touch the stars. Your time will come.

The light. Oh, the light was back. He stared, though his eyes were quick to close as it enveloped him in a cool embrace, sealing him inside what could only be an egg. It was something that, in his past life, could have been considered claustrophobic, but only felt safe and secure in a moment like that, the shell of the egg hardening.

It was the right place to sleep, the right time to drift down and down and down. There, there were no worries in the world, none at all, a dragon, no longer a man. The egg closed in around him, softly cradling, holding him safe. As Rene slipped away into the sleep of a hatchling waiting for his hatching day, he knew no more of his past life. It was no longer needed.

When you wake, hatchling, it will be to the life you always sought. Rest now, in my embrace.

With her little one safely encased and enclosed within her womb, Reirsyphys spread her wings, lumbering slowly to her feet. It was graceless in how slowly she moved, though she didn't want to disturb the sleeping hatchling within the egg, waiting to be born. He had come to her for rest and it was only his due that he got it.

No humans would see her as she took flight, buffeting the trees with gusts of air, taking to the skies, her magic cloaking her from eyes that would pry into her way of being, the lives of dragons bringing a new age of life and magic to the land. She rumbled a purr, singing her sleeping hatchling a lullaby as she flew, though the shift and sway of her body would have been more than enough as it was to lull him softly into a hatchling's slumber.

12