Re-birthed from a Dragoness' Womb

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Far, far out of the city... Canada stretched out below her as she sought the boreal forests, the towering trees that harboured more wildlife in the wilderness of true nature. That was where her hatchling deserved to be born, where he had space to grow, time to learn, away from prying eyes that would not understand who or what he was.

Soon... All the little dragons in the world would come into her flock. They would know what was to happen in time, the little dragons, but she had a mission in the world, to save the lost, lonely souls. They could survive, of course, as human beings, but why would they ever want to remain human when they could become the image of the being that they had always longed for, to become?

She gave them a choice, she always did. No one had said no yet, always entering her passage willingly, transforming into dragon hatchlings within her womb. She dug a shallow nest, for he would not need to be buried in the soft, warm embrace of the earth for months, the egg dropping there softly and safely. Reirsyphys groaned lightly with the strain of laying the egg, though her body was ready for it, as ready as it was every time she laid.

It was good to have the egg laid, softening, nuzzling at it. Reirsyphys curled around it protectively. He would come, all in his own time, though he would not remember anything when he was born into his new life. They would enjoy their new life, learning everything anew, though Rene was still technically twenty years old. Since dragon hatchlings remained such for many more than humans, with their elongated lifespan, that would not be an issue at all for Rene.

His life, however, his history... He had not wanted that anyway and she was proud to nuzzle his egg with the wind whispering through the trees as the first crack appeared.

"Come, little one... Come to your new life, my son..."

The little dragon pushed and nipped at the inside of the egg, driven by instinct to break his way out. Out, out, he had to get out. He had to break out of it, chipping away as the crack spread and light filtered in.

Rene chirped excitedly. Out! He was nearly out! He had to get out, struggling through the grip of the egg into the bright light of the day, blinking softly as he tried to understand what was happening, all that he needed to come to pass. His tail swung lightly, coming up against the confines of the egg, though he was nearly out, his head and neck shooting free, scraping and scrambling towards the light and the large, blue mass of his mother.

Oh, he knew who she was instantly as Reirsyphys' head lowered to nuzzle him, giving him her name, though it would be some time indeed before he was able to speak it for himself. All he knew was that she was his caretaker, his loving mother, his heart burning fiercely with his bond to her. The first creature that he had seen on coming out of his egg, she gently picked him up in a forepaw, helping him free into the soft, dirt scoop of the nest.

"Welcome to the world, Rene..."

Reirsyphys purred softly, the tip of her tail curling back and forth, as she drew him to her, nuzzling and licking him clean, softly covering every inch of his body with her tongue. It took some time, but it was an important bonding moment for mother and son, though Reirsyphys wondered too what would have happen if he had kept his memories. They, however, would only bring him harm, even if the life he had left behind would need the fragments picked up by those that had been close to him. Or as close as any lives had been to the lost souls she took under her wing and into her womb.

It was all for him, all for those lost souls, why she did what she did. Rene licked and nuzzled back at her, blinking up at his mother, chirping softly, a bubble on his lips.

Reirsyphys chuckled softly.

"Little one... This life is going to be everything that you dreamed of."

But little Rene did not have dreams, not yet, not as he tried to find his feet, tail swinging back and forth. It knocked him off balance a little, though his mother was there to catch him, steadying him, setting him back on his feet.

"Oh, Rene... I will teach you everything I know, everything that there is to be about being a dragon," she purred, letting him headbutt her snout softly. "Would you like that, Rene?"

Rene chirped and bobbed his head, though he would come to understand the language of dragons in time, not being born with the innate ability. Yet anyone with sapience could learn language and Rene was as eager as she could have ever imagined to learn.

Rene screeched, bobbing and twitching his tail, though Reirsyphys welcomed him with a croon, her head pushed back and pointed towards the sky, her love spilling forth for him.

Her hatchling was going to grow into such a strong dragon...but he needed time to come to that.

They had plenty of time, while she took in the other lost souls of the world.

*

A few years later...

Rene leapt and cavorted through the forest, agile on his feet and seeking out butterflies. Stronger, he was able to better move and play, twisting in mid-air with a squeal, every inch a happy young dragon. He had grown a little too, though there was no rush for dragons to age, not when they had long, long lives -- his mother had taught him that! And it had to be true, because his mother was the smartest, most beautiful dragoness in all the lands!

Whatever his mother told him, he believed, bursting over a tussock of grass with a playful laugh. Rene did not expect to catch the orange butterfly that he chased, zigzagging lightly back and forth with black lines on its wings, but he could not resist. It was play and it was practice, both simultaneously, as he pounced, clasping something small and fragile under the careful clutch of his forepaws.

"Mother!" He called, lifting his paw cautiously to find the butterfly perfectly intact underneath, a migrating species. "Look what I found!"

Reirsyphys joined him, lowering her large head down to her hatchling to peer at what he had found. Rumbling proudly, she nuzzled his neck, brushing her snout over the yellow spines lining the back side.

"Well done, Rene, that is a rare find. Are you going to let it go now? You've already been so gentle with it?"

Before, Rene had wanted to keep the butterflies that he caught, yet his mother had told him, gently, that all living things had a life to live in the world. It was not up to them as dragons to take that from any of them. She had taught him that. Rene did not doubt at all in his mind that his mother would have many, many more things to teach him as time passed, seeing only his life with her guiding him stretching out before him.

He learned to hunt with her and he learned to forage. He learned how to live with nature in perfect harmony, drinking from cool, clear rivers and taking their time up higher in the mountains too. At night, he nestled into the thicker fur around his mother's neck, resting his head there, even though she lightly teased him and said that her hatchling was getting too old for that now. In all actuality, Rene would never be too old. He would always be her hatchling.

Still knowing nothing of his earlier life, as Reirsyphys had deemed best for him, he played and learned, happier as a young dragon than he would ever have been. And she had promised him lots of brothers and sisters too, nestling and caring for an egg even then, that promised to bring another into the world. Reirsyphys had only said that she wanted to give him personal attention first. Even if Rene did not know what that meant, not yet, he knew that his mother loved him.

That was all he needed to know, content to sit with her and watch the stars in the night sky, finally at peace.

One lost soul, not so lost anymore after his re-birth.

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

jalford764jalford764about 2 years ago

I thought vote was weird. But this? Damn.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Transformed A man is transformed into a dairy cow.in NonHuman
Cybernetic Transformation Roberto transforms into her body with cyber enhancements...in Transgender & Crossdressers
Encased A woman is sentenced to encasement and physical re-education.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Femboy to Fembot Ch. 01 Casey's unwilling conversion into a robot catgirl begins.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Hypno-Gift for Slutty Bunny Hentai artist becomes a femboy named Slutty Bunny.in Mind Control
More Stories