Re-kindling Days of Yore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled back my foreskin and he pulled back his. There, Simon's pink and rather pointed glans and facing him, my rather thicker cock with its upwards curve and purple plum shining in the sunlight. I had taken the precaution of swallowing a blue pill earlier. I did not want to be less than fully hard when I did erect! My cock did not disappoint. It felt youthfully hard, if the reality was otherwise. Hard certainly, youthful -- no.

"Like old times."

"Good to see you again, Simon, and looking so well." It was me who did it. A touch of cock to cock, hardness resting against hardness, fraenum to fraenum, there at the edge of the field in the sunshine. Penises that had cum so many times in the intervening fifty years, penises that had penetrated more than a few women, had been sucked and their cum swallowed by the same women, now once more touching. It was a good feeling and then the touch, that warm touch of penis to penis, was broken as Simon swung his cock at me and two boys were jousting again, the years falling away.

Thwack, thwack and then our twin blades sliding against each other. Not though with that metallic slither of real sword to real sword. A little more stomach in the way than when we were young. An attempt at a stab. We stepped back, laughing. It so took us back to younger days when we had played knights in armour -- days of yore indeed!

"I think we need to be careful we don't break something. You can you know! Let's walk."

We walked along the edge of the field by the wood. Two mature and naked men with erections. Strong erections. It felt so good in the sunshine; so good to feel the sun on my cock and to be up and hard. Manly -- yes! And so good to be engaged in sexual fun, albeit neither with my wife nor another woman. Not yet really sexual, perhaps. All we were was naked and, well, had had a bit of a knock about -- well, yes, and I had touched Simon, cock to cock and importantly fraenum to fraenum -- that so sensitive bunching of nerves.

"I never did this," said Simon as he reached out when we got to the end of the field and closed his fist around my upright penis, all around the shaft, half of my purple fringed knob out at the top, above thumb and forefinger. "I've regretted that, always thought yours was better than mine. I hadn't forgotten your big purple knob." He squeezed making it both swell and become more purple. "You even featured in my fantasies sometimes. More often than not us sharing a girl. My cock going where your cock went and your cock going where mine went. Fucking a girl together. I never wanked you, did I? Or you me?" He began to wank me now, his fist moving up and down dragging my skin. "I never held your cock. I've never held another bloke's cock before. You know how hard your own gets but it's only feeling another... it really is hard isn't it. Rigid, solid ... it is the iron bar in the velvet glove, isn't it?"

"Yeah, they are that," I said, "May I feel too?" I, though, cupped his balls first, feeling those sprouting hairs, feeling his testes in their sack, before drawing my fingers upwards and grasping the rigid cock. Yes, Simon's penis was thinner than mine, but I certainly noticed that steely hardness beneath the skin. Soft skin over almost bone hardness -- that American term, 'a boner', indeed. His foreskin slipped easily back and forth over his pointed knob. I was moving it. I pulled back the foreskin and lightly stroked his head, tapping the pointed end, seeing pre-cum stick to my finger.

"What shall we do this afternoon," asked Simon, "do you think we can cum twice like we used to?"

"Thrice I think we did once! But we haven't cum once yet. We've got all afternoon. Let's stay hard for a time. I like this. Shall we walk back to our clothes, see if we can stay erect the whole time."

"Back then we'd race each other."

"But only allowed to run if we were hard!"

"Don't think I could do that now."

"Let's just walk and talk but hard. What's the most sexual experience you've had?"

Simon looked pensive. I released his cock and we walked with our organs pointing the way in the sunshine, down beside the barley.

"Some great times with my then wife, girlfriends back in my teens and later but, well, this was so good. I've never told anyone. It was almost magical -- perhaps it was. I was on a hike. Beautiful day and I'd just followed a path into a lovely wood, yeah, a bit like ours. And I heard music. Just faintly far off in the wood. I was intrigued and followed the sound."

"You're not going to tell me it was fairy folk seeking to captivate and spirit you away! Fairy folk dancing."

"Not quite, but as I crept closer it was something of the fairy folk! No gossamer wings, not even those gauzy dresses of the Victorians. Actually, nothing at all. It was two girls dancing naked! Yes, in a sunlit glade. I crept closer as quietly as I could, on my stomach, up behind or rather under a holly bush. Perfect view. Me in shade. They in the light."

"How old?"

"Oh, pubic hair, breasts and all that. Mature girls. I could see where they had discarded jeans and so on. They had a cassette player. It wasn't the sort of music you'd get at a disco and clearly, they knew how to dance. It was just lovely. Gently bouncing boobs, lovely bottoms -- lovely bodies. And those lovely hairy -- one of the girls was a redhead. Imagine the sun on her copper-coloured triangle, the other deliciously dark. In their dancing they sometimes raised legs -- I could see everything I wanted to!"

"You wanked?"

"Of course I did. Zip down quietly."

"You didn't join them?"

"What strip off and enter stage right naked and hard? Nice idea isn't it. Imagine two girls here now. Let's join them."

And we did. Not us dancing together, one taking the female part, but imagining we each had young female partners, dancing naked and erect. Perhaps more appropriate to the Tango or Rumba but we were waltzing. What a sight we must have looked -- a much better one, though, had those girls been there. A naked waltz -- with erections. Not quite Tchaikovsky's '1812' with cannons! It certainly made us laugh.

"No," said Simon as we resumed our walk, no less hard, "I don't think those girls would have appreciated a man. They seemed rather wrapped up in each other. Their touching got more and more intimate. And my cock got harder and harder. And then they subsided, so gracefully, onto the ground and were -- very intimate."

I pressed for further details enjoying how the story kept my cock just so hard as we strolled through the trees.

"I was edging, had been starting and stopping wanking quite often as I'd watched from my hiding place. I was wondering if to release on the ground when my eyes lighted upon those jeans."

"Oh, you didn't! Didn't steal their clothes and only let them have them back on certain conditions!" The idea so pleasing. Girls in your power!

"Not quite. But I felt such a strong desire to try and snaffle a pair of knickers -- or two. The girls were absorbed, the jeans not far from me and not that close to the girls. I went so quietly, shuffling across the ground."

"Didn't your..."

"My cock catch on the ground? No, I put it away! I was so quiet and there I was, on my tummy, my hand sneaking into a pair of jeans and feeling -- and found -- them. A pair of knickers. Cotton, green cotton. A careful retreat back to under the holly. They were still warm."

"And?"

"Of course I sniffed, of course I buried my face in them. Got my cock out again and wanked looking across again at the girls. They were delightfully oblivious that one of them had just lost her panties."

"Did you wank with them. Wrap them around..."

"Course I did! And you can guess where I came."

"You didn't."

"Oh, I did, right in them as I stared out at the girls."

"Were you tempted to take them back, replace them -- take the other pair?"

"Tempted, but I didn't. I'd cum, so the interest was not so strong. The risk of getting caught not only with one of the girl's knickers but having very obviously and deliberately cum in them."

"And what if they didn't notice, Simon, perhaps unlikely but whichever one it was, drawing her knickers up her legs, right up to her waist and then feeling..."

"...my wet, jelly like cum, suddenly against her open pussy lips, maybe still warm from me, touching her clit, at her vaginal opening -- still very open from the other girl's fingers."

"You might now have a son or daughter you don't know about!"

"Without having ever fucked the girl. Artificial insemination! Me as a sperm donor. Yeah, I certainly had donated a lot of my sperm. That was a lot of cum in those knickers. I know. They were still very wet in my pocket when I got those snaffled panties home. I've still got them."

"Much used, much washed?"

"Yes! I still like to wank into them and remember. Perhaps I'll bring them along with me another time. We can both together -- perhaps."

"I could come easily now."

"So could I!"

We had reached our clothes and were gently stroking ourselves. We had walked all the way back erect. Simon's recollection had been quite enough without much stroking at all. It had been great walking like that. Naked men with upright hard penises in the delightful wood and the warmth. Just the two of us.

"Doesn't this so take you back, Simon. Great to be doing this. Thanks for suggesting it." I reached out my hand and we shook. "Loved your snaffling panties story. Two girls dancing naked in a glade - sexual dancing. Presumably you left before they started looking around for missing knickers."

"Yeah, wriggled back from under the holly bush and went back to the track. Less interest once I'd cum and, well, I didn't want to be caught. What about you?"

Simon asked what was my most sexual experience. I thought. It needed not only to have been very sexual for me but needed to be a good story for Simon. One that would keep his interest and arousal.

"I had a fling. Not the usual sort of fling with another woman -- on her own - but a sort of fling with a couple. There were two of them -- husband and wife. Not so much romantic as sexual."

"Tell me more," said Simon. "Shall we walk back to the field again?"

"It had come about rather by accident than design -- on my part at least. I met her in a bar. It wasn't me trying to pick her up or anything like that. We just got chatting. And then he arrived, and I found myself chatting to them both, and then having dinner with them. It just sort of happened and went on from there. I started seeing them occasionally and then, well, the sex thing sort of happened after a few meetings. Not simply having a drink or a meal but going up to their hotel room very much with the intention of sex. It came out, you see, perhaps we'd had one glass too many, that he rather wanted to watch his wife having sex with another man and she was, it seemed, pretty happy with that idea. So, I was sort of roped in -- to have sex with her whilst he watched. I think, well I know, they had been discussing it between them. And it happened multiple times. It was not just a once off thing.

He had told me that there might be accidental nude touching, not just by her -- of course there would be - but by him. If we were going to be on the bed together it was rather likely there would be bodily contact between us - the men. He asked if I was comfortable with that. I was, not a problem, but I did not, at first, realise he was more than comfortable with touching male to male.

He liked to watch his wife and me together; liked to watch us strip each other naked. If she gave me a blow job -- you know, a full blow job - she would not swallow but share my cum with her husband. That surprised me a lot at first, but I'd given it to her. It wasn't for me to say what she should do with it!"

"No, I suppose not!" said Simon.

"And we tended to try and go for more than one cum. After our first cum we'd all be naked on the bed, having a rest and chatting about what we had just done and what we, or often he, wanted us to do next.

More than once he and I would wank together over her, being encouraged on and then shoot our cum together on her face and body. He liked licking it all up afterwards both his and mine. I could see it might get really, really friendly between us; could rather see where it all might or was leading, but I was not so sure about that. I told myself that whatever they liked I was willing to do other than having him suck me off, or me suck him. I knew he was willing to do that. Was sure he was more than willing but we did everything we could without crossing my line. They knew not to push.

A couple of times we would be naked side by side on the bed and she would blow us, even trying to fit both cocks in her mouth at the same time. So, it was not unusual for our cocks to touch and be rubbed together. She liked doing that and our knobs were, obviously, pretty squashed together when she tried to suck both. When we played with his wife our skin could be touching all the way down.

When she and I were fucking, he would watch so close that I could feel his breath on my cock as it went in and out of his wife's pussy. He liked to get close to the action! I told myself that he was touching my bottom just to balance himself as we fucked.

A couple times as I pulled out of her pussy, strings of cum would hang down. You know how it is, and he would catch them mid-air and lick his fingers and then dive into his wife's pussy to suck my hot cum out of it. He definitely had a cum fetish. He just never got it straight from me. Though, I'm not sure, once or twice when she was sitting on my face and I was really tonguing her and she was leaning down and sucking me, that it wasn't, for just a few moments, her mouth on my cock. But what I didn't see, I didn't know about!"

"That was a story!" said Simon. We had again reached the barley field. Were standing on its edge looking out over the golden ears ripening in the sun. Two men, two oldish men, naked and with absolutely rigid cocks. "I've not done anything like that. Must have been good sharing her. Did you do a lot of swapping about. His cock in, your cock in, his cock in."

"Yep," I replied, "that was it. Both orally and vaginally. Such a lot of swapping about. So visual as well as sensual. But I don't think I ever held his cock. Certainly, never wanked it."

"Do you regret that?" Asked Simon. "Do you regret not sucking him and letting him suck you?"

"It was a principle... how I saw things back then. Seems in retrospect a bit trivial. I certainly fucked her after he'd come so it wasn't as if I never touched his cum! Couldn't really avoid it when we came multiple times. Having my time again, yeah, I'd have let him do what he wanted. Sucking cock would've been no big deal. Sucking with her, her lips and my lips together on his knob. My tongue, her tongue, together -- just with a cock to lick as well. Have you?"

"No," said Simon, "nothing like that. You've had the wilder sex life."

We stood there, facing each other in the sunshine, our cocks extended and almost touching. Two old friends -- my thicker cock with its well splayed, purple fringed knob and Simon's slenderer organ, foreskin back showing his pink pointed knob and below his hairy, tight balls. Were they hard and upright. Impressive organs all right!

"Would you like to suck?" I asked. It was obvious what I meant. "I think I would -- now."

Simon crouched. Surely, he was not going to go straight for it? But he just crouched there, hands on his thighs, penis upstanding between, looking closely at my cock. Closer than he had ever been before.

"You know, I think I would. I used to love being sucked -- and sucked off. I've fantasised, as I said, about your cock and you. Sharing women. I seemed to like that, but I don't think I went so far as... but why not?" He stood back up, "But perhaps not yet. Shall we just. Shall we make each other come?"

I nodded and as one we reached. My fist closing on Simon's cock, his on mine. We were primed. We had been up and aroused for some time. It was time. Simon sliding my foreskin. Me sliding his. 'Back to front' really but otherwise just the same. Me sliding him as I wanted to be slid -- as if I was indeed sliding my own. Him presumably doing the same. In a way not a lot different from wanking your own cock. I could feel a cock in my hand and feel myself being wanked. Certainly a hard one. Almost as if I was wanking my own, it was just the knowledge that I wasn't!

And neither looked at the other's hand. We stared at each other -- not as one might into one's lover's eyes even as you perhaps manipulated her wet sex with a view to bringing her off -- I think just because we wanted to see the other's facial expression when he came. A strange intimacy. And then I felt it. A feeling I had felt upon my stomach many times. The splash of hot cum -- only this time it was not my own. I had not yet started. In my mind Simon's story of the snaffled panties. That must have been quite an experience. The excitement of the snaffling. The sight of the naked dancers. The girls intimate with each other -- such a sight. The green panties there on the ground, Simon's penis poking into them as he wanked and... Simon took me over, just as he had taken himself. In my mind my penis spurting freely into those panties as he had done. The reality, as he had come on me, I was now sending my semen onto his stomach. His stroking just so right. I couldn't have done better myself!

Our hands slowed and stopped but we did not let go. We let ourselves subside in each other's hand. My cum, of course, on Simon's hand. His on mine.

"Could, Simon, you bring those green panties along next time."

"We're going to do this again?"

"Oh, I think so, don't you? I do want to come in those green panties. I was thinking as I came... yeah, I like the idea of us both cumming in them. See how squidgy they get!"

"It was a long time ago. They are a bit faded."

"Lots of things were a long time ago. Two lads playing knights in armour or Tom Sawyer. I wonder what it would have been like if we'd had two girls along to play too?"

"Perhaps something to talk about later."

We released and looked at each other. We had done well. Manly emissions. Very much present, very visible upon us.

"I wonder what that stream is like for bathing?"

A rather 'cummy' couple of blokes, we walked back to our clothes and the stream.

Some things were indeed a long time ago. Some things are passed and gone, never to be recaptured and just a memory. Seemingly Simon and I were recapturing something of the past. Perhaps boys never grow up!

It was good to slip into the stream. A hot day and we had both got rather sweaty. Sweat coming from both the heat of the day and our lengthy period of arousal. A certain prickly heat, an itch almost between legs and into bottom crack. Washing off the semen was almost incidental. It certainly did not worry me having cum all over my stomach that afternoon. Simon's cum. But it all got washed away.

Cooler from the stream, though that was not why our penises were all soft and swinging. They had recently cum and could not yet be induced to rise even if we had tried. More walking and talking. More trying to remember how the wood had been. Even at one point us getting a little lost one end of the wood and finding the way back to our clothes difficult. We were not really worried. The road would have orientated us when we found the gate. But the idea of losing our clothes not good, it worried us a little. Two grown but naked men walking around naked and a little lost. We could hardly bike ride back naked.

The thought of being lost did, once we re-orientated ourselves, prompt Simon to imagine being in a wood and coming across two naked girls, very much like his story, only they had lost their clothes. We dressed, they naked. A pleasing 'clothed male, naked female' scenario. Obviously in reality we would not just have taken advantage, but we could certainly have made no pretence at enjoying the sight. It led to Simon saying,