Re-kindling Days of Yore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

"That was a good cum. I do hope I can do another."

"So do I. I expect we shall, though the naked girls haven't yet caused either of us to swell."

The interest, though, was there. We were thinking of sex again, and a second cum of the day. It would be more difficult, but we liked a challenge!

"Nobody ever came into the wood back when we were boys. We were always alone."

"No public footpath. We were -- we are -- trespassing!"

"How nice to have been caught by the farmer's wife. A big buxom woman rather pleased to see a couple of naked and stiff lads."

"A sudden introduction to the mysteries of women, eh?"

"Not nervous fumblings with a schoolgirl."

"Mmmm, Jenny. She was lovely, but a mature woman taking us in hand... Somewhat the reversal of the kindly uncle showing his young niece a thing or two. Teaching her about boys."

"Now that's a role I could take on."

"Any nieces?"

"No. I'd have to be an honorary uncle. Better really!"

"The farmer's wife taking us back to the farmhouse all naked and up to her bedroom."

"Big breasts, one of us on each tit."

"Spanking our bottoms, but our real punishment to fuck her and make her cum."

"Teaching us about cunnilingus."

"Oh yes, I think that as well."

"And what if the farmer came home?"

"That could have got even more interesting. He might like seeing his wife fucked by two lads. Might have joined in with his craggy, rustic cock. We might have learnt an awful lot!"

"Regular visits to the farm."

"Regular deposits and farmhouse cream teas! Perfect! Suit us now, wouldn't it? Though, shall we make it a young farmer's wife in a gingham dress. And presumably a younger farmer. It'd be us with the old craggy cocks now!"

And they certainly were. Not the smooth young saplings of our boyhood days. Much more the mature oaks. They were, indeed up again, standing proud. Balls a little aching from recent ejaculation, but the stimulus of the farmer's wives, both young and mature, having done the trick.

"Simon," I said, "tell me, because I'm sure I'd like to hear, "what was your best or most memorable blow job."

"You going to wank to that?"

"Oh, I think so!"

Good to sit on the log and talk. It was going to be good to wank as well!

He thought a bit, "It was with my wife. Not early days, but before children. She rather surprised me, and I have sort of treasured the spontaneity and the, a little out of character, happening. It's not as if she hadn't -- many, many times, but this was a bit special. Not in bed! Indeed, not in the house. We were on holiday, in France actually, in Brittany. Lovely in the evening to walk along the beach, little bays divided by rocks; more easily accessible when the tide was out. Wandering along the sand or sometimes through the pines above the beach. Warm air all around, delightful and rather romantic. We would walk to a bar and have perhaps a beer, a cognac and coffee before walking back hand in hand."

"Her hand is going to come into the story, isn't it?"

"Oh yes certainly! One evening we were walking along the sand. Perfect evening. No wind. The waves just softly lapping at the shore, when she just came out with, 'I want to suck you,' was what she said, I think. Just that. There were other people around on the beach. Not many. Just the occasional couple and a few fishermen with their, yes, long poles standing or sitting by the sea. I wasn't going to say no, though!"

"No, I can imagine you would not, any more than I would have!"

"She led me over to some rocks, a half private place. It was dusk. We weren't in bright sunlight and Technicolor, you appreciate. We were somewhat hidden, or at least my lower half. Being unzipped and extracted was quite something."

"Were you already like that?" I indicated his cock. It was turgid and peeled.

"Can't exactly remember. Perhaps half hard. But I soon was. My cock out and it being slowly stroked with her hand. Lovely but I did of course keep looking around. We were facing the sea, and my penis was in shadow but... I remember a couple coming up the beach, not exactly towards us but going to pass quite close. She blond with her hair in bunches. I remember that. He, tall and dark. Still in swimming trunks and just a tee shirt. Perhaps they were going to take a nighttime swim. Perhaps she had a bikini under her blouse and skirt. Perhaps she would go into the water naked. Skinny dipping."

"Nice if they'd done that right in front of you."

"I don't know if they saw or suspected just what was happening to my cock. Turning to see them I did make eye contact and therefore had to wave. And, just as they passed behind us, not ten foot away, soft lips slipped over me. Had the couple turned around and looked back there would have been no question what was happening. What with Jane's head bobbing up and down in my lap. I say 'bobbing', but that came later. It was just a gentle suckle at first. Simply my knob in her mouth as her soft lips gentle caressed and her tongue moved within as I watched the girl's buttocks move within her skirt as she walked away leaving us alone for a while."

"How deep did -- does -- Jane take you?"

"Deep that night. She seemed as if she couldn't get enough of my cock."

"As a woman should be! But my wife wouldn't. No more than the knob really. She used to say something about 'you don't know what it's like.' And of course she was right."

"Yet!"

"Yeah. It does seem a good idea to try."

"It was so perfect, just sitting on that rock, cock out and being gently sucked. 'Take your shorts off.' she said. One thing to have it out. Another to be naked below the waist. 'I want full access,' she said."

"Did she get?"

"She got. Though I was nervous about it. Her fingers all over my balls as she, um, slurped away. Then she gave a lovely long lick up from my balls to my knob and whispered something."

"Oh? What was that?"

"She said. 'I want it. In my mouth.' She didn't normally do that. Not let me come in her mouth."

"Similar here."

"Well, you know what you are lining yourself up for then!"

Simon grinned, "A mouthful, eh? Well, I'm a big boy now. I can take it. So, you came?"

"How could I not? Even with my head turning every so often to left or right to see no one was coming close. My cock was rather in shadow, but Jane's bobbing head was not. I didn't exactly want a grinning audience, did I? Lovely to see her look up at me, drop me from her mouth and ask if it was 'nice'. Even better to hear her say she was enjoying the suck."

"Such a natural thing. Why don't women do it more often?"

"I always thought my secretary should have done that in the morning first thing when she got to work. Got down on her knees and..."

"Did she?"

"No! Nothing like that. I just thought she should! Anyhow, I sat there, naked from the waist down on that rock on that perfect evening and just came and came in Jane's mouth. It was a suck I've always treasured and remembered. I can't remember which bar we went afterwards but the suck stays vivid."

"Crumbs! Did Jane swallow?"

Simon looked wistful. "Yeah, she did. So that's my memorable blow job. What about you?"

"Mmmm," I said dropping my penis for a while, "I think it'll be at a party. Before I met my wife, so really quite a time ago. I was a young man. A party at someone's house. Lots of people there mostly in the lounge, and of course kitchen. Plenty to drink and perhaps not enough to eat. Let's try and remember the girl's name. I say girl but there were two of them."

"Interesting," remarked Simon, starting to gently stroke again, his bottom moving to get comfortable on the log.

"Dark hair, big breasts, and going out with a really big bloke. Prop forward or something. Cass... Cass Henderson. Yes, that was it. He was in another room, probably the kitchen when all at once Diane, his girl, blurts out, "Does anyone want a blowjob?" Her voice was certainly slurred. She was pissed and quite a few moved away from her as she repeated her, generous but inebriated offer."

"But you accepted?"

"Not at once, but I did notice how the others at the party either slipped away or politely declined. I saw her stagger out of the room. I didn't make it obvious, but I followed her. She'd gone to the loo. Hopefully not to throw up! When she came out, I just happened to be standing there and as she came past, she, as I'd hoped, repeated her offer."

"And you accepted?"

"Probably said something like 'don't mind if I do', the idea of having my cock in her mouth certainly appealed.

"C'mon then," and we sneaked off to a bedroom. My lucky day, eh? But it got luckier?"

"You fucked?"

"No, but... well let me get to that point. No sooner in the bedroom than Diane was fumbling at my jeans to get it out. I think she said something about liking a big cock. I don't think that's a false memory even if mine's not enormous, because she did say it was bigger than Cass'. A lot bigger! And I don't think she was just saying that. It wasn't soft, I'd erected, I think, as we went up the stairs. Certainly, Diane dragging down my zip would have done it. She undid my belt and really opened me up. 'This is what I want,' or rather slurred words to that effect. And down she went, hot wet mouth slipping over me."

"It'd be a change when it happens from the beer or wine."

"Vodka and lemon I suspect."

"So, there I am, cock well out, balls hanging and being fondled, Diane intently clamped on, and all of a sudden, the door opens. If it's Cass I'm probably shortly going to be very poorly! Pulverised! But it wasn't. That was a relief. It was lovely, willowy, Sam -- for Samantha. She of the cascading ginger curls and pouting mouth. She of the freckles, the little breasts and lovely legs, all visible under her skirt. 'What are you up to, Diane?' she asks as if it's not b... obvious. My cock is so obviously there in Diane's mouth. Without a pause for breath, she says or claims 'I'm better at cock sucking than you.' Really? She'd have to be pretty good!"

"No!"

"Yes! It happened. Shortly I'm lying on the bed. Forced back onto it by two lovely girls. Well, I say 'forced' but it didn't take much persuading. I don't know whose bed it was. Jeans tugged down around my ankles and me being competitively blown by two girls!"

"Tell me more." Simon was wanking with enthusiasm.

"Taking it in turns, one mouth either side of my very tongue wet knob. Lovely lips just sliding wetly down it."

"Did they suck together. You know, female lips touching, kissing in effect with your cock there?"

"I don't think so. Alternately licking and sucking. Seeing who could go down the furthest."

"Did you tell them you were about to cum?"

"The gentlemanly thing? Yeah. And then they were, quite literally, fighting over it. Cats after the cream, you know! Trying to clamp their mouths over me. Pulling the other off. Slurred cross words from Diane, giggles from Sam."

"Who won?"

"Diane. Two gorgeous pulses, all in her hot wet mouth with her tongue swirling. I can still feel that! And then Sam pulled her off."

"Bad!"

"Yes and no. The third shot caught Diane right in her face. I saw it happen. A bit wow! And then Sam was down on me, sucking away as I finished cumming. See, how's that for a story. I came in two girls' mouths with the same ejaculation! I've relived that over the years."

"Was Diane cross she didn't get it all?"

I laughed, turning to Simon sitting next to me, both of us stroking there on the log, "she'd passed out! Limp on the bed there with the two of us. I looked at Sam and she looked at me. She swallowed -- lovely sight as I knew what she was swallowing. 'Oh dear,' she said or words to that effect. We propped Diane up with the pillows. It didn't look like she was about to be ill but best to be safe. There she was, eyes closed, mouth rather open as she breathed through it -- rather noisily. And with cum on her face and in her hair. On her lips and chin. Sam said something about me having made her a bit of a mess but did nothing about it. She then said 'that was nice' meaning I think the sucking, particularly as she licked her lips.

At the door she turned, "Nice cock," she said and was gone.

And then it rather came to me I was in big trouble if Cass found out. Me there on the bed with my jeans around my ankles and wilting cock. I thought it best to make a hurried exit. Tugging my jeans up, I did loosen Diane's blouse a little."

"Did you?"

"Yeah, I did slip my hand into her bra and gave her a quick feel. A lovely full and warm breast with nipple in my palm. But then I was off, peeking around the door to see if the coast was clear and then nonchalantly descending the steps as if I'd been to the upstairs bathroom to..."

"You had emptied yourself, only not your bladder."

"Yeah, a different sort of leak, eh? I got safely downstairs without being noticed and picked up my drink again and was back in the party."

"You didn't then leave?"

"No, I got chatting and did some more drinking thinking I'd got away with it all. After all Diane had asked, had asked to blow me. It was sometime later that Diane came unsteadily into the room. There was still smeared cum on her face, and it was particularly noticeable in her hair. No doubting what that was! And she went right up to her boyfriend, Cass. I'm sure she did not realise how she looked. Everyone saw. You could have heard a pin drop. Was Cass mad? Asking who had done 'it', asking Diane, who said she couldn't remember -- after saying 'What? Watcha mean?' and him rather coarsely saying what was on her face and hair. I saw Sam winking at me. Nicely conspiratorial!"

"And did you get together with Sam or even Diane?"

"No, nothing ever happened again. I'm not sure I saw Diane again. I did Sam, but she never mentioned or suggested she might like to see my 'nice cock' again. Did amuse me knowing my cock was bigger -- a lot bigger Diane said -- than Cass' and what I'd done with his girl."

"I think your story beats mine," said Simon standing up. "You've had the more varied sex life, I think. I liked that. I like hearing about blow jobs." He shrugged, "I like having my cock sucked."

"Don't we all!"

"And I suppose as yours was the better story, so you 'won' I'd better suck first -- if we're going to."

I too stood. It would have been good being back as teenagers -- young men -- but we were not. Two older men with penises sticking out. Perhaps with the thoughts of younger men, or do such thoughts just not grow old! It would have been lovely having a couple of girls there with us, or just the one, perhaps Eleanor from all those years ago. A breast each to suck, her pussy to play in. Good to imagine -- our fingers creeping under a skirt and finding no knickers, parting her nether lips, perhaps all stuck together with her wetness, so needing to pull them apart with our thumbs, perhaps hearing a naughty wet sound as we did that and finding all within just so wet. Stretching her girly hole with our fingers. But it was just us. I touched my hardness to Simon's, "I'd like that. Yes, you first, then me."

Again, Simon crouched, and I closed my eyes. And I was back with Eleanor. That first tentative lick. It had been her first too. Like I am sure many, many girls, she had a penis in her mouth before her vagina. Such an obviously natural thing. We suck on nipples and thumbs. We are sucking fingers and thumbs even before we leave the womb. We suck on gobstoppers and ice lollies. A penis is so mouth shaped, after all. Yet, of course, so something a father does not like to imagine his lovely, beautiful daughter will ever do. Yet when boyfriends start...

A tentative lick, a feeling of soft lips around just the very end. Just as it had been with Eleanor. Simon had got that far -- and so had she. Not so difficult now to let it slide into one's mouth. The whole knob and a little more. The tongue almost instinctively coming up to touch what was new in the mouth. A little gentle suction with lips forming a seal. And then a sliding outward and then back. The motion of vaginal intercourse performed with the mouth. A gentle back and forth made with an increasing confidence and depth.

"Lovely, Simon, girl soft." It was. Simon knew what he was doing. He knew what he liked and was doing just that. And I could just imagine. Just fantasise about Eleanor; about those schoolgirls who had rather wrongly (on my part) caught my eye on the train the other day; about that so smartly dressed in her skirted business suit professional woman, my solicitor, Anne, I had visited again the other day, or Simon's nymphs in the wood.

Simon's hand came up and his fingers stroked my scrotum, curling around to hold my testes. Was he thinking to feel my pulsing or was it simply he liked his balls fondled as he came?

"Simon, I'm very close. If you'd like me to... I'll be more enthusiastic before cumming you know."

The hot, wet mouth was withdrawn, and I opened my eyes.

Simon stood up. His cock still rigid. Had he found the sucking stimulating or had he been wanking himself as he fellated me? His rather slender penis all upright with its pointed glans somewhat making the whole thing rather arrow like. I could see it was a nice size for oral work, comfortable to suck, not going to overstretch a female (or yes, a male) mouth. Some women do seem to have rather small mouths. Perhaps a bad choice of mate for a man with a particularly thick and large penis. And they do so vary. An advantage of modern courtship where sexual relations early on are very much the norm, rather than the excited first fumblings of the honeymoon when such a limiting compatibility might first be discovered. And what of arranged marriages -- surely such things are not taken into account!

Neither my mouth, nor Simon's particularly small -- so no problem for either of us on this new, very mature, experience. I didn't even ask if he was ready but knelt as he had done. And there it was, Simon's pointed knob right there in my face. A glance upwards and I could see Simon was not looking at me but into the distance. Maybe his eyes were closed. Was there an element of this being like being vaccinated or having blood taken. You look away! Well, of course, the 'needle' was not so much going to go into Simon but me. I could have closed my eyes, but certainly could not look away. I had to be facing Simon's erect penis to get it in my mouth. And, whilst I could have closed my eyes, feeling with my lips for where his cock was would have been more difficult than just seeing where it was; and a bit clumsy to boot. There it was, pale pink and pointed. Rather than lick first I just touched with pursed lips and pressed forward so its point opened my lips and as more went in, they widened. And there I was with a penis in my mouth, all firm and surprisingly big feeling, given it just wasn't a meaty, thick job. My old friend's cock in my mouth. At least half, if not more taken straight in; I had not dallied, or pussy footed around!

I could not really think of Eleanor as I had when Simon was sucking me -- unless I thought of myself as Eleanor sucking! I rocked back and forth, feeling his knob with my tongue on the outstroke. Clear because he had felt me, Simon liked his balls being fondled and up came my had to do just that to his testes and tight scrotum, all wrinkled and hair sprouting. Tickling the sack as his hairs tickled my fingertips. Feeling the manliness of his balls between my fingers. Conscious all the time his penis might suddenly spurt. There would not be that much, but even so it would come as a surprise. A fellow feeling now with Eleanor, and indeed Simon's Jane, my wife, Sarah, that first time but perhaps not Diane -- no certainly not experienced Diane - and those schoolgirls probably not yet experienced that first rush into the mouth. Like penises varying in size the amount of cum produced varies with men -- and how recently they have ejaculated. It must be more of a shock for some girls than others. Nice to imagine those schoolgirls speculating on 'how much comes out?'

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers