Re Souling

Story Info
Halloween aided revenge.
4k words
4.44
13k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skippy47
Skippy47
1,828 Followers

The bad weather of lightening and cold rain that dark night matched his mood perfectly. "Stupid, naïve, gullible, foolish" were a few of the words that kept coming up in his brain. Bryan had always known that he was out of her league, but time after time Connie would throw him a crumb just after he had promised himself that he wouldn't go back to her. He was pussy-whipped by a pussy he had never tasted or entered. There was only one way to get out from under her control forever. It was about ten feet away from him and over 100 feet straight down. Lovers Leap they called it although no one had ever proved any distraught lover had actually jumped. He congratulated himself because he would be the first documented suicidal lover. Connie had just provided the final incentive that day at school in front of a group of fellow seniors.

"Bryan, I can't go out with you tonight because Johnny and I are going out."

"But Connie, we're engaged. You can't just go out with your old boyfriend when we're engaged."

"Sure, I can. Geez, I can't believe you haven't caught on yet. How many times have I gone back to him? This time was different because I wanted him to get jealous when I told him you and I were engaged. I figured he would ask me to marry him. It worked, so I don't need you anymore. By the way, here's your cheap old ring back."

"But, but . . . you promised we would give yourself to me completely once we were both eighteen. That was last night. I was hoping that tonight . . "

Connie laughed, "Yeah, like that was ever going to happen. You know how I sometimes would rub your little bulge and get you all hot and bothered? I know what you're packing -- you are like AA or AAA battery sized when I'm used to D's. How pathetic. You have been truly delusional to think a hot girl like me would be interested in you."

"But, we've dated off and on for months. Doesn't that mean anything to you?"

"Yeah, it meant I got someone to pay for dinner, movies, and letting Johnny see me with someone else. I can't believe he gets jealous because I go out with you sometimes. Hey, look at it this way. You got to be seen with the best-looking girl in our class a few times. That should give you plenty to masturbate about for years. Now run along and get your tweezers so you can jack off." Her laughter seemed to linger in the air long after she was gone.

Bryan got in his car and started crying while he was driving to Lover's Leap. This was not the first time he came here when she dumped him -- this was just the worst time. He found the flat stone near the edge where he had sat before. The raindrops falling off the end of his nose mixed with his tears and the mucus from his sniffling. Getting soaking wet from the cold, driving rain did not particularly phase him other than to confirm Connie wasn't the only one who wanted to piss on him.

Connie also wasn't the only one who didn't want to really date him. He was usually the last choice for several girls who wanted to go somewhere so much, they would even go with Bryan. He did have a car and money to spend going for him. That had never allowed him to get past second base with a girl until Connie. They had made it all the way to fondling through clothes which had caused him to mess up several pairs of underwear. Tonight was supposed to be the night he would hit a home run. He should have known better. He swore never to be fooled again. He also knew that there was only one way that was going to happen -- to not be alive again to fall for it.

He stood up and walked to the edge of the cliff. Only when the lightening flashed could he see the rocks and trees below. An imagined fall was scary. Bryan waivered back and forth on the edge. He was afraid of slipping. Bryan wanted his death to be purposeful and not accidental. Despite the motivation, he was afraid when he saw the distance to where his body would likely fall. He got the idea to close his eyes and just walk forward. Now totally dark with his eyes shut, he replayed what Connie had said to him. He was able to gather enough courage and took the one giant step forward. The expected free fall did not come. He was disappointed.

Instead of falling, he was hanging by one arm. He opened his eyes to see a hand had grabbed his right arm. A strong hand that pulled him back from the brink. He looked up to see a girl, smaller than he was keeping him from falling. In addition, she was beyond beautiful in a dark, sensual way. The girl was thin with long, wavy, coal black hair. For some reason, the word obsidian popped into his brain when he saw her hair glistening in the rain. Her face was like a model: dark red lips, long black eyelashes, black eyebrows with red mascara over the eyelids. Her face was so pretty he barely noticed her perky nipples showing through her silky gown and the clinch of her tight ass. A dark triangle appeared between her legs.

Bryan seemed in a trance. He questioned if this was real. Had he actually fallen, and he was now in the afterlife? How could such a small girl have the strength to pull him back? Had he hit his head and now was dreaming?"

The girl said, "Miranda."

"Huh?"

"Miranda, that's my name."

"Bry- . . "

"Bryan, I know. You can say thanks now."

"Thanks, now."

"Oh, you've recovered enough to be a smartass." She laughed.

"I'm sorry. I don't understand what just happened. I was supposed to have jumped to my death."

"Well, I couldn't let you do that."

"Why not? What business is it of yours? Do you even know me?"

"Yeah, I have been watching you for a while. I was glad when you were selected for me to recruit."

"Selected? Recruited?"

"Yeah, you have been selected for a second chance at life and a first chance at revenge."

"Revenge?"

"Don't you want to get back at Connie and Johnny?"

"How do you know about them? What the Hell! Sure, I want revenge, but what could I do? Johnny is way bigger than me and would beat the tar out of me if I did anything to him or Connie. He's already done that twice before."

"What if I could help you get the power to get your revenge on both of them?"

Bryan laughed, "Sure. What do I have to do? Sell my soul to the devil?" Just then lightning struck nearby sending the hair on Bryan's head and neck straight up. "Holy shit!"

"Your guess is pretty accurate. I have been sent here to offer you a deal. In exchange for your soul, I will help you get the vilest, most gruesome revenge you can imagine. We have until Halloween to complete our task if you agree. What do you say?"

"I say you're some crazy Goth chick who's pranking me. Selling my soul to the devil? That's some stupid old horror story myth." In the next instance, Bryan was once again hanging over the cliff with just Miranda's hand preventing his fall.

"Okay, Bryan. You can go ahead and let go now. This time I won't stop you."

Bryan held on for dear life. "Pull me in. Pull me in. I believe you."

Miranda said, "This is your last chance. I will not be allowed to save you again."

"Okay. Just don't let me die." He was pulled back and stood before Miranda.

"So, are you like a witch or a vampire? Are you about to suck blood out of my neck?"

"No, I'm not a witch or a vampire. Oh, I do plan on sucking something of yours, but it won't be your neck." She explained the conditions of the agreement.

"I do have a question before I agree to your conditions. Why me?"

"Bryan, your soul is very pure, therefore, it is very valued by both Heaven and Hell. I am here to get you to choose to join me in Hell. I have a lot of means of persuasion." Immediately, Bryan's mind was transported into a bed with a naked Miranda. She was sucking on his penis with great force. The urge to ejaculate went from zero to sixty in no time. In a few seconds, Bryan felt himself shooting a huge load into her mouth that gobbled up every drop.

Bryan woke up from his trance with Miranda licking her lips. "Um, you taste good, Bryan boy."

"That . . . that felt so real. Was it?"

"It was real the only place it mattered -- in your brain. Oh, and you might want to change your undies." Bryan looked down and was embarrassed that he had cum in his shorts.

"Where do I sign?"

*****

Miranda and Bryan spent next hour or so in his car fucking. Neither even tried to make love. It was straight up fucking at a frantic pace. Orgasms and ejaculations were too numerous to count. Bryan had miraculously acquired skills in bed that normally can only come with study and/or practice. His penis seemed to be twice it's normal size. Tonight, his prowess came from magic -- black magic. He didn't care. He was very pleased with himself.

Miranda interrupted his self-congratulations. "Okay, Stud, how do you want to 'wreck havoc' on them?"

"Well, Johnny and his buddies have beaten me up twice. I would like to return the favor and humiliate them as much as possible."

"Excellent! When and where?"

"How about the Harvest Festival at school? Everyone will be there."

"Done. What do we do until then?"

"Fucking in bed comes to my mind. It seems like I have zero recovery time. I feel like I could last all night."

"Bryan, baby, I like the way you think. Let's work on you eating my pussy. It's been a long time for me."

"We can't go to my house. My parents would hear."

"Let me worry about that. I can fix it so we can fuck, and they never suspect a thing."

"Deal."

*****

The night of the Harvest Festival came. Bryan was anxious because he did not feel any differently physically. No muscles suddenly appeared on his chest and biceps. He did not possess instant knowledge of any karate moves he could use. He wondered if Miranda were going to summon some demons to help him or something else. Miranda was nowhere in sight, but he felt her watching. "Oh well, it's not like I'm not used to getting beat up."

Bryan walked up to Connie and Johnny who were with a group of his friends including several of the guys that had helped Johnny rough him up before. Bryan spoke to Johnny, "I just wanted to thank you for taking Connie off my hands. I didn't know there could be such a thing as a bad blowjob. She explained to me you were so much easier to suck because your dick was so much smaller than mine. Is it true that she can deepthroat you without even gagging?"

Connie started swearing that she had never given Bryan a blowjob while Johnny got hotter under the collar. One of his buddies came over. "Let me handle this wimp for you Johnny. He's not worth you bruising a knuckle over."

The friend grabbed Bryan's arm. In a flash, Bryan had twisted the guy's arm. There was the distinct sound of a broken bone on the assaulter's arm. Everyone gasped. Bryan mocked, "Really, Johnny. You have to send a boy to do your fighting for you?"

Johnny looked around. Normally, such a disturbance would have meant a visit from the constantly patrolling faculty. Bryan had the same thought, but the teachers seemed to have disappeared. Bryan muttered under his breath. "Thanks Miranda."

Johnny now was focused on Bryan. "I don't need any help whipping your sissy ass. I'll be nice and give you one chance to escape a beating. Take off all your clothes in front of everyone so they can see your dinky dick and then I'll let you run away. Otherwise, I will beat you up and strip you myself."

"That's a good idea." With a smile on his face, Bryan started taking off his clothes. It was a bizarre feeling because it was similar to some of the nightmares he had when younger and he was always showing up naked at school and no one seemed to notice. He finished to the applause of the students standing around. His usual penis, however, had been replaced by one that the black students would have been proud of.

"I thought you said he was small." Johnny yelled at Connie. She looked in shock.

"Okay, Johnny, now it's your turn." Johnny was not about to compare his dick to Bryan's.

"Fuck off, jerk."

Bryan walked over to Johnny and started unbuttoning Johnny's shirt. Johnny wanted to knock Bryan's hands away but couldn't. It was like his arms were being held by some invisible force. His shirt came off. Next his pants came down. He was grunting displeasure as he stood twisting in just his underwear.

Bryan turned to the crowd and asked, "Who wants to see what a BIG man Johnny is?" A roar of approval went up. Bryan pulled Johnny's briefs to the ground. A sound of disbelief rushed around the room. His penis was about two inches long and not fat at all.

Bryan wasn't finished. "Kneel down, Johnny."

Bryan was the only one who could hear him say, 'No way' as he was pushed down by that invisible force. "Now suck my dick, Johnny." Various comments pro and con came from the students.

Very slowly Johnny's mouth was pried open and accepted Bryan's large tool inside. "Suck it dry."

Within a few minutes, Bryan had shot off in Johnny's mouth and had his cum swallowed. The invisible force let go and Johnny fell to the floor crying in a fetal position. His friends helped him get dressed and got him out of the gym. Connie had stayed. "Who are you?" she asked Bryan.

A shiver went down her spine when he replied, "I'm the person who got revenge on one of the two people who shit on him."

Bryan put on his clothes and left. Suddenly teachers reappeared and asked what was going on. No one told.

Bryan and Miranda spent the rest of the night in bed. Bryan's parents could not hear the moaning and groaning going on in Bryan's bedroom. After one coupling, Bryan asked, "This is not going to last is it?"

"You mean your ability to get an erection over and over again?"

"No, I meant how long will our arrangement last. Will it last a long time?"

"Nope, remember I said Halloween."

"I'm going to miss you."

"I have to admit, this has been the best assignment I have ever had. I can't tell you how long it's been since I've been allowed to fuck someone I really wanted to fuck, and I really wanted to fuck you."

"Enough talk. I don't want to waste the little time we have. Let's fuck. Then we can talk about Connie's revenge."

The kids at school looked at Bryan totally differently on Monday. He not only had their respect, there was awe. Students who were not at the dance could not believe what they were told. Bryan was not surprised that Johnny was not in school that day. He wondered if Connie could find her way to class without Johnny guiding her. She found him before first period.

"Bryan, can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure, Connie. What can I do for you?"

"Well, you can start by forgiving me. I can't believe how horribly I treated you. I guess I didn't think I was a good enough girl to deserve a wonderful boy like you. That's the only reason I can think that caused me to want to be with a bad boy. Do I have a chance to be with you in the future? Do you have it in your heart to forgive me?" She paused for a second and whispered, "Do you want the present you were supposed to get when you turned 18?" She grinned.

"Connie, you're the most attractive girl in school. A boy would have to be crazy to turn down a chance to be with you. How about we spend Halloween together? I'll provide the trick and you provide the treat." She happily agreed without closely paying attention to what he had said.

Miranda was waiting in Bryan's car after school. "Are you going to need any help in getting your revenge on Connie?"

"Yeah."

"What do you want me to do?" He told her. "That's wicked. I can't wait to see how she reacts."

"I don't want her to see you."

"Awww. I was looking forward to helping you."

"You can come and watch. You have to be invisible though."

"Good, because I wasn't going to miss it."

*****

Halloween night came. Bryan and Connie went to Lovers Leap to go parking. Normally, there would have been several couples there enjoying each other, but tonight they were by themselves. Connie kept thanking Bryan for taking her back and apologizing for how she treated him. She also kept promising him that she was his tonight however he wanted her.

There was a quick progression of kissing, hugging, licking, fondling, and fingering. Clothes started coming off and before long, there were two nude bodies in the back seat of the large car. They 69'd to bring them to the height of sexual tension. "Fuck me Bryan. Give me that big dick. Now!"

This was the moment Bryan was waiting for. "Connie, I'm going to give you the best fuck you have ever had or will ever have. After tonight, no one's penis will ever satisfy you except for my penis."

"That's okay with me."

He stood over her and lined up his penis with her vagina. "Hurry Bryan, I'm ready for you. I've never wanted anything more in my life. Please, don't make me wait any longer."

Bryan couldn't do it. Bryan got his clothes on while Connie protested. "You can't just leave me hanging like this. I need you to fuck me." She started crying as he finished dressing. He drove her home. She never stopped pleading as he drove off.

He went back to Lovers Leap. Miranda was there waiting for him. "I guess that was a fitting punishment for her. Personally, I would have given her some incurable STDs at least. The important thing is, 'Are you happy?'"

"No."

"What's the matter? I got you everything you asked for."

"I've changed my mind."

"What? We don't have much time. What more do you want?"

"I want you."

"What? What do you mean?"

"I love you. I don't love Connie. I want you more than I want any more revenge."

"That's too bad, because no matter what either of us wants, you can't . . . "

It was like the earth was in pain. The ground roared and opened a huge gap. Flames and smoke rose up straight headed towards the clouds. A hot wind whipped everything not tied down around. A calm came over the hole just before a figure arose from the pits of Hell. His shape kept changing but the impression no matter the form was EVIL. The figure laughed while the fearful cries of demons in agony were released.

"Miranda, my dear, I knew you would fail. That's why I picked you. Now, let me give you a taste of what eternity will be like for you from now on." He pointed a finger of flame toward her.

As the flame swirled around her, she screamed like her very soul was being ripped out of her because it was. Her head felt like she had brain freeze and was being forced to continually and rapidly eat more ice cream. Miranda was trying to take her own head off.

"No!" Bryan called out. The evil figure halted her punishment.

The figure laughed. "What makes you think you have any say in my business?"

Bryan went to the edge of the cliff. "What happens if I jump and die before midnight?"

"Nothing at all. Nothing changes. Besides I can stop you any time I want." Bryan looked at Miranda and the devilish figure. He saw doubt in their minds.

"I think you're lying. I think my early death would mess up your plans for my soul."

Miranda broke the spell of silence and spoke, "You would do that for me?"

"Yes. I love you."

"And I love you."

A huge roar came from the beast's mouth. Bryan stood non-pulsed. He started edging to the cliff. Miranda yelled, "Don't Bryan. Neither he nor I can save you."

"I don't want to be saved if I can't be with you."

A chorus of angels started singing. The heavens opened up. Moonlight shown in scattered rays upon the hilltop. The creature from Hell started fading. "You cheated. Someone told him what to say. He signed over his soul to me."

A deep, rumbling voice came from above. "It's been a long time since I won one of these. I know you haven't forgotten the rules. Both of these souls now belong to me."

"But you turned her down once before. It's not fair you get both. At least let me keep her."

"I love it when you complain about something not being fair."

"Well, I have the satisfaction of knowing they are both relegated to a mortal life. I still will have plenty of chances to temp them. Just because they have their souls back doesn't mean anything. You still can't promise them they can join you. I may get them yet."

Skippy47
Skippy47
1,828 Followers
12