Re Souling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I feel confident. Now go back in your hole." The flaming figure dove back into the hole which closed up behind him.

Bryan and Miranda both stood on the top of the now tranquil hill. Miranda spoke first, "Bryan, would you do me a favor?"

"Anything you want."

"Please move away from the edge of the cliff." They both chuckled.

Bryan asked, "So where do we go from here?"

"I guess we go wherever we want to go. What do you want to do?"

"Find a job, an apartment, and a Justice of Peace."

"Is that your way of asking me to marry you?"

"Yes. Is that allowed? I'm still unsure of the rules of whatever entity you are."

"I'm back to being a regular human. No special powers."

"Does that mean I'm back to having a small dick?"

"It seems that I forgot to undo that specific spell."

"How can we know for sure?"

*****

Connie approached Bryan several weeks after Halloween. "Bryan, is there any way you and I can have sex? I'm not talking about being boyfriend/girlfriend. I haven't found anyone who can satisfy me."

"Sorry, Connie. Miranda and I are engaged to be married. Surely, you can find someone." She sulked off.

Bryan went to Miranda. "I thought you didn't put a spell on Connie about only being satisfied with me."

"That's true, but I kind of left her a parting gift."

"Like what?"

"Like her vagina is now so big that it would probably take an elephant to please her. It's not my fault if she doesn't know any elephants."

*****

"Bryan, come here. Look at this."

"Miranda, I know things are a lot different from when you were a human before. I don't need to see every little news story that strikes your fantasy."

"You might be interested in this. I was looking at pictures of the petting zoo for us to take the kids. Look who is in charge of the elephant ride."

"Oh, my gosh is that . . . ."

12