Re-Sparking Our Sex Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was so intense, you must feel wonderful. I know I do. I shot my jizz right across the room. Look, some of it fell on your breasts." He says, indicating white blobs on my nightie.

"Oh Alan! You have made such a mess?!" I say without thinking, but I don't want to spoil his happiness, so I add.

"But that's OK. You must have been so excited. I would have liked to have seen you squirt like that. I don't think I have ever seen a man wank. I have often wondered how you men do it."

Alan starts to wipe me down with a clean facecloth. I feel very loved and pampered.

"You know I had intended letting you join in at the end, but my orgasm just overcame me."

"I know. But it worked out fine with me. I liked sharing your orgasm from a distance."

"Really? So, you want me to fuck another man, so you can enjoy that from a distance?" I teased him.

"Darling I am so happy we agreed to try new things, maybe we should try that next?"

"Alan, I am not sure I want to bring others into our sex lives just yet, but there are lots of other things to try first. I looked at 'How to revitalise your sex life', on the web. You might search there first.

"Yes, I suppose the next surprise is down to me?" Alan asks.

"Yes, it is. I just cannot wait to see what you come up with."

The End

***

This is one of many naughty stories I have written to amuse my partner. I am uploading them here to reward the literotica community, for all the stories that have sparked my erotic imagination.

If you liked it, well thanks for reading it, and please leave constructive comment? I always welcome ideas for new stories.

If you don't like this story, then no skin off my nose. Go and find something more to your taste.

Pencil Box

12