Re-tooled

Story Info
Mark finds the solution to his being a neckbearded incel.
2.2k words
4.08
24.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
670 Followers

Re-tool your life.

Re-tool yourself.

Sick of not getting what you should?

Sick to fucking hell of all these assholes getting with hot people they really don't deserve?

Sick to hell of Liberals and Feminists making impossible to jump through hoops so that only the privileged people get to be happy?

Sick of being a goddamned incel?

Look we all know that subliminal ads exist and that they work.

And yeah that's what this is too.

But this, this is very different.

It's like a head cleaner for your brain.

And you need it.

We need it.

Those Democrats, those libtard assholes have gotten so strong because they've got control of the media. They have the TV stations and with that they slip in all these things that poison us.

Make us lesser men against our will.

This CD will clean all of that garbage out, it'll undo all the programming that has held you down and held you back and use their techniques against them to protect your brain, your heart and mind against all the poisons.

"I knew it. I knew it, those bastards have been messing with us for years."

I clicked on the order now.

I was pissed and pissed for days after that.

It made so much sense.

It wasn't me.

I mean I was a nice guy.

I was a better guy than all these assholes and guys that were like traditionally handsome and they had everything handed to them.

I was brainwashed, messed with, I couldn't talk to women because of them, because I'd been mind poisoned! No wonder the bitches always took things I said wrong, no wonder they treated me like shit!

Once more my knowledge of the true dark web proved to be life changing and life saving.

It took too long to get here or it felt like it.

In the meantime I worked my usual bullshit dayjob in data processing working to fix the mistakes of fucking idiots and more of those undeserving people.

And told the truth online about everything, fags, dykes, reverse discrimination being real. How people are racist now versus white people and yeah, yeah misandry is real.

They'd all be irrelevant when I'm richer that fuck from trading my bitcoin.

The CD is really plain and almost a let down.

The instructions were clear, play it like music, play it often, clear yourself.

At first it felt like it did nothing and after about a week I started to sleep better.

Sleep great actually.

Eating better.

Going for walks even though walking is for losers.

Two weeks after that... Exercising.

Walking, even jogging, Squats, Lunges, Leg lifts even biking after I fixed my bike, I shaved off my beard and kept it off.

I started taking vitamins.

Two months in I was in the bathroom at work and Derek Jensen was there too. He was one of those bearded sort of man-bun guys and he had this pander with the women in the office that got him laid a lot.

Apparently something else got him laid a lot too.

He had this wonderful big thick juicy cock.

What?

Derek looked at me and asked. "You want something Mark?"

I kept staring at it.

Why? Oh, oh it was getting harder!

"You want this? I thought you were straight?"

I found myself nodding and I took a step towards him and took it in my hand and dropped to my knees.

I...I couldn't stop.

I didn't want to stop.

I wanted, needed cock in my sissy mouth!

I took it in and it tasted good, it tasted so fucking good.

The smell too.

I don't know why it was Derek's cock that triggered everything but I remember this whispery sexy girl voice over and over.

...You will watch the videos, you will be the girl in the videos, you will believe the videos, you are a sissy now, you are a sissy now, you are a sissy now...

I sucked Derek's juicy thick cock like I was starving for all the food I haven't been eating.

It was better than anything I ever had in my mouth.

Ever.

I was sucking cock and I loved it.

Of course I loved it? Why wouldn't I love it? I'm a sissy, I'm a sissy, I'm a sissy...

Derek came in my mouth and the tasted triggered me again.

... Once you've swallowed man-cum there's no going back...

... There's chemicals a hormones in man-cum that alter your brain forever...

... There's no going back, there's no going back because you're changed forever...

When he was done he smirked at me. "Wow, that was fucking great. I thought you were some gay hating neck-beard."

I don't say anything because I can't I'm sort of buzzed, blitzed, stunned.

Inside part of my brain was saying that I am, I was...

I get up and try a smile at him and the best I can utter out is. "Don't judge a book by it's cover Derek."

He stuffs and zips up and I can't help but add.

"That was great Derek, that's a great cock."

I'm not sure if I meant it or not but I had to say something right?

My dick hurt.

And I was pretty sure that I wanted that dick in my asshole.

Yeah pretty sure.

He left and I went into the bathroom stall and had a semi-panic attack as I was trying to wrap my mind around what happened.

What happened!?

But all my brain was doing was replaying sucking Derek's cock and the feelings, textures, taste.

I fished my cock out and I jerked myself off lost in the fantasy memory and really, really wanted Derek's cockm inside of me.

I was so sure that it'd feel so good.

I ate my cummies off of my hand.

Yes cummies.

It feels right.

Too keyed up and messed up and horny I went home sick and on the way home I got something to drink at the liquor store.

It was hard to concentrate on being freaked out. I knew I should be freaked out. But I kept noticing hot guys, full crotches and thinking about how they'd feeling in my mouth or taste or in my sissy bum.

I got home and got really drunk and tried using that to fend off these triggered feelings bubbling up in me and thoughts. I went through my files and I found there were all these trans sissy porn and hypno sites that I'd been visiting.

When I clicked on one it was...

I was just going to look, to see how bad it was.

Instead it just drew me right in.

It was so real, so good, she was a sissy with this perfect look and tiny cock and getting fucked.

I want to be fucked.

I need to be fucked.

I need to be her!

I am just like her!

And the others, the others, they're me too!

I only snap out of it when I'm too tired and I've jerked my clitty over and over cumming into my hand and eating it.

I stagger to my bed and fall into a exhausted sleep.

My dreams are bent, fun, hurting, strange.

I wake up because I can't stand it.

I've tasted real cum, loved it, I need more!

I get dressed and head out close to midnight and head to a place I know is a gay bar.

I have a few drinks, stare, get turned on.

Once I have to go to the bathroom I'm looking through the stalls until i find an empty one.

With a glory hole.

I'm knelt and have my fingers through whining "please, please, please."

Then not long after there's a dick in my hand and I'm wrapping my lips eagerly, blissfully around it and I melt like a girl craving chocolate.

Pleasure moan around the cock.

Suck and love and suck and lick and suck and love and get so happy as my brain drains out of questions and fear and cares.

I love this.

It tastes so good when he cums my eyes roll into the back of my head and I mouth hump and pump that cock free of every drop.

... Man cum is good ...

... Man cum changes you ...

... Man cum has a natural serum that makes you gay ...

... Man cum is sissy life ...

... Man cum changes your brain forever ...

... Man cum changes your brain forever ...

... Man cum changes your brain forever ...

And it's the same thing with the next cock, and the next cock and the next cock.

Then it's closing time and I stagger out sort of all cock high filled in my tummy with perfect man cum.

I make my way to my car and drive to a XXX store and buy things, use my credit card and buy things the go to the Walgreens and head home.

I'm on desperate autopilot as I get the Veet and get the boy hair gone and then lotion and smell nice and then use the bum cleaning kit and empty myself.

Over and over until I'm clean inside and I feel so preggers sissy boi-cunt when my belly is filled with water that I sissy cum as I'm blasting it all out of me.

Then I'm showered again and perfume and slinky wear and I get the lube and fill my bum.

Go to my room and put my disc in, put it on the speakers full blast.

Watch the linked videos and take the biggest dildo out and suction stick it to my floor and the second gets a cherry flavor condom on it and I lean on my bed and get on my knees and sissy squeal as I sink my sissy bum on the big cock.

Big cock, big cock, I need cock, I need cock so bad and even though this is my first thing ever in my sissy bum I love it.

I love it so much.

I have no right to ever can myself a man again.

I have no right to even feel like a man again.

And start fucking myself and zoning into the sissy videos and sucking the dildo until there's no flavor left.

I fuck myself into a sissygasm four times.

I am boneless and exhausted as I pull off my big dildo and squeak as the really big butt plug goes inside of me.

I fall into dreams the CD still playing.

The next day work is hard.

Doing what I do is hard.

It's heavy, hard thinking and I can't concentrate.

So much of me doesn't want to.

I just was having a bad day until I seen Derrick again and followed him to the bathroom.

I starred as he pee'd and I coughed and he looked at me and I asked. "Can I suck your cock Derrick?"

He nodded and we were into the stall and it was perfect, it fixed all the frustrations as I sucked his dick and drank and savored his man cum.

It made things better.

It made things better.

I put him away. "I'm clean inside Derrick you want to fuck my sissy bum?"

"Sissy bum?"

"Mine, I'm a sissy see?" I turned and pulled down my pants showing my panties and the butt plug.

I cooed as he took the base of it and he jiggled it inside of my.

"Jesus Mark are you really this much of a fag."

I nod. "Yes, yes please fuck yes. I'm a sissy faggot little butt slut."

"Hell you little bitch I'll fuck you right now."

I squeal a soft little squeal and bunny hump the butt plug.

My brain can't even care or think about missing work and I'm all feeling and want until Derrick sinks his cock into my sissy bum.

Real cock inside me triggers me again.

Another part of my brain the old me feels it happen as cock fills my brain and sensations and it all just sends me over the edge of being a bimbo.

Sucking dick, drinking man cum, getting bum fun is making me even more of a bimbo. The CD getting me programmed and triggered to love it all and not care about all the man stuff, not care about money or shame or work. Bit by bit, stroke by stroke it's triggering my brain to let it go.

I'm forgetting things that made me Mark.

And it's making me happy.

Derrek fucking my makes my sissy clitty leak.

I spurt when he does.

I'm panting and hanging onto the wall as he sank my butt plug back in.

"And yes to lunch too."

"Oooh yes please!"

We go back to work and I'm no better off. I think it might be worse even but I don't care. I don't have to care. I'm a bimbo, I'm a happy sissy bimbo and I am so good with it.

Time went by pretty fast and lunch definitely proved it.

I'm being re-written, re-tooled and I can't stop it and couldn't be happiers.

I think I'm quitting.

I think I can do porn on my cams home.

I have money enough to get mones and things and maybe surgery.

I think I'll call myself Mimi.

Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
670 Followers