All Comments on 'Reach For The Star'

by Whisky7up

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Mmmmm Mmmmm Good!!!

Once again you've done it!! Every one of your stories is better then the one before and this one....THIS ONE...is simply THE BEST!!! :)))

Don't ever stop writing...I can't wait to read what you have next in store.

sexmatesexmateabout 20 years ago
Beautiful!

Excellent! Great writing! I will read more of your stories

count on it! this is a rate of 5!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Mmmm great work!

That was great! I loved how the virgin girl was learning so quickly! Great work, i'm looking forward to more pieces. Wow... :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Tacky and unbelievable

The verbiage coming out of the kids mouth when she was getting laid wasn't believable, at least not to me who has had a fair amount of experience. No, this author needs the help of a GOOD editor

Whisky7upWhisky7upover 19 years agoAuthor
ULTERIOR MOTIVES

"Anonymous in USA" is none other than "Jackmol" aka "Jackmoli"

Having received comments on the quality of his writing by the editor HE sought, he regressed into childhood, trashing her abilities as an editor (abilities praised elsewhere on this site) and after asking what this editor considered good writing, he also trashed writers she had recommended...so watch out, kinkyangel and rgjohn, he may be gunning for you too.

The choice of his wording on THIS story of mine (the reference to my needing a "GOOD editor") is rather ironic as I didn't use this editor prior to posting.

Fortunately most Literotica readers are more mature and the negative comments here brought my story to readers who may have missed it before. No such thing as bad publicity! :)

Incidentally.....You said, "The verbiage coming out of the kids mouth when she was getting laid wasn't believable, at least not to me who has had a fair amount of experience."

It was FANTASY and, as such, does not have to be believable. You really have experience of fucking your daughters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Loved it!

Excellent read.

Landrious1Landrious1over 19 years ago
Loved it and hope to see more of this one!

For the record if your going to trash a story, have the balls, not to mention courtesy, to do it out in the open and not hiding like a coward behind "Anonymous in USA".

Enough wasted energy.

To the most excellent writer, This is truly a great work and I hope to be reading more of their adventures soon. I will be reading more of your submissions post haste!

Whisky7upWhisky7upover 19 years agoAuthor
Appreciation

Thanks for the comments (especially Landrious1); I do my best :)

I always intended a sequel...just haven't got around to it yet, although I have not been idle as you can see from 'A Helping Hand' (plug!!!)

And...L1...I think you will enjoy 'The Education Of Nikki'. Come to think of it, there are elements of 'Reach...' in that story for others to enjoy.

Yes...I know I'm shameless...lol

DexicreonDexicreonalmost 19 years ago
I'm glad I came across this story

I was randomly jumping from story to story on the Incest/Taboo collection when I came across your story. I loved it, and your characterization of the inexperienced and naive daughter was well done. There are a lot of 18-year-old girls like this, but some of your critics don't think so. But these stories are fantasy, erotic fantasy, and should be regarded as such. And they should be treated as the fun they are meant to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow.... the very best!

Wow... wow... how did you do it? Great work... as usual! And I don't have enough words to reciprocate! Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Keep it up!

I was skimming through the stories when I read yours.

REALLY LOVED IT!!!!!!!!

For the guy who complained, write a better story if, IF, you dislike this one. Dont whine! Thats impolite you know.

Really apreciate the story! Good storyline. I better stop or I`ll be seen as bootlicking next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Oh so HOT!!

Damn!! I wish this had been my Daddy!!! I loved it but, I missed the actual point where Daddy popped her cherry. I guess I was so excited I over looked it. I can't wait to read more of your work. By the way, I thought the daughters language was quite believable.

BrazenEndeavorsBrazenEndeavorsabout 16 years ago
Characterization in spades

There were a few flaws in punctuation, and towards the end I believe you switched from a past tense to present tense. Beyond that, it was a great read. The virgin barely legal teen was perfectly displayed, and I loved the varying POVs that allowed you to express both Virgin and man struggling to come to terms with his desire. Excellent. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Overall the story wasn't bad but one thing bothers

I have an older teen daughter who is 19 and I have a daughter who is much much younger, not yet a teen. They are very different. The 19 year old talks very grown up. In fact, if she were not my daughter and I were talking to here on the phone, I would assume I am talking to an adult closer to 30. The much younger daughter talks much more like the girl in this story, with the exception that she has not started talking about sex in any form yet, which is fine with me. But the fact is that older teens, 18 and 19 year old girls more often than not act much older. It's only in their lack of understanding of some things that their youth is revealed. But they don't continually talk like their are 10 to 14 years old like the main character in this story did. Every time I read a story like this, I get the feeling that I am reading a story that was copied from a site that allows stories about much younger teens having sex. Then the author simply edits the ages and a few minor details and submits it. This makes the story less believable because the 18 to 19 year old girl does not act realistic. She acts like a 12 or 14 year old, which is probably the age of the girls in the original stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

wonderful buildup you established emotions and thoughts wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Virgin?

If she was a virgin, and he was a true man... then why wouldn't he question where her hymen went? Ya know, that indicator stating HEY, I'M A VIRGIN STILL...

Great story aside from the lack of obvious research into human physiology... sry... I am a stickler for corrections...

mydaddywasadollarmydaddywasadollarover 8 years ago
I found this story years ago....

I found this story years ago when I was a teen and it was everything I fantasized about. Probably the first daddy/daughter fic that I adored and I just found it again now after a hunch remembering it was about reach for stars or reaching for stars or something similar x And here I am years later in my 20's and it still has the power to make me incredibly wet. Perfect story. 5 stars :) Thank you xxxxx

mezmerizedmezmerizedabout 6 years ago
Part 2 is..

Bound to Happen Again... great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous