All Comments on 'Reaching Paradise on Game Night'

by SabrinaGLangton

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
drobert44drobert44over 2 years ago

Excellent. Remind s me of my sissy dates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Loved how pieces fell out on the open. Waxing, nails and shoes. Ending was spectacular. Never saw that coming..

TheSlutInsideTheSlutInsideover 2 years ago

Fantastic. Love the scenario along with the description of the outfits, the heels and the sex!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

Fantastic !!!!!! I love this story. It would be so wonderful to make out with a man, suck his cock, and then get fucked by him all in front of my wife (or if she was in the next room, as in your story). Please continue and tell us more. I can't wait.

EnchantSirenEnchantSirenover 2 years ago

Loved it! Please make a part two!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing. You're hall of fame worthy

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for all the great comments, this is definitely a one-off it ends too perfectly for me. I do love how Sabrina didn't realize SHE was going to be the main focus of game night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG!

I am a crossdresser and to to have my wife talk about me as her cross-dressing husband and to have a boyfriend would be heaven on a stick.

This story was awesome!! I imagined it was me.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 2 years ago

Wow .. Sabrina did it again and made me so jealous .. but you also gave me a thrilling read and encouragement for the future ..Tiffany

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was nice. But Sabrina may have wrecked his good thing with Linda. I loved the story because Linda was ok with his crossdressing. I hope she is still ok with it.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you algolfcrazy for reading...

Synthia44Synthia44over 1 year ago

That was truly a hot story and I enjoyed reading it. I got all hard and shot my load twice. I just wish I could find someone that appreciated my dressing. Great story and it actually deserves ten star.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Synthia44, I guess my work here is done, I'm outta here... Hope you find that someone and have the best life. Thanks for reading...

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 1 month ago

This was a fun and sexy story and a must read. My only comment would be that I’d like to see Linda be a little more accepting and loving in the end. Got a peak, but would have liked a longer ending…or better yet, another chapter where she gets to watch him get fucked.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonabout 1 month agoAuthor

Hmmm, yes Martini, I did write a slightly bit more afterward, but I wanted to end up with the line about Linda's sister. It is more about one-upping the sister, well, at least that's what we find that out in the end. I feel throughout the story the wife was accepting and deliberately being a little annoyed. I gave some clues that she was going along with everything. Thank you so much for reading...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSabrinaGLangton@SabrinaGLangton
Summer is over... back to regularly scheduled programming Hi, Sabrina here, I love to answer questions or comments from anyone interested in my writing, so send me messages. I want to feel like I am involved. I really don't know how to describe myself. I am transgender, mat...