Reaching Paradise on Game Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank god, just then the front doorbell rang. Linda was still standing and went to get it. It was Mason, the girls' brother.

I was last to be introduced by Megan. "And Mason this is Sabrina, Thee Sabrina from YouTube."

Mason was huge, a good three or four inches taller than me, even in these higher than normal heels. He had dark hair and eyes, and massive shoulders. He had a huge smile on his face as he got closer to me. I could smell a trace of after-shave. I had never had a man look at me the way he was looking at me.

He grabbed my hand with my long pink nails and he kissed it. I smiled and then glanced at Linda, she had a weird grimace on her face. I didn't like the look of it. I didn't like her watching her sissy husband fawning over a man, but that's what I was doing. I loved when a man talked to me.

"Ah Sabrina, it is so nice to finally meet you," He said and kissed my hand again.

"It's nice meeting you too," I said in my most feminine voice, he then sat next to me on the love seat.

Megan told him, "We were just watching some of Sabrina's most-watched videos." She then looked at me. "Mason edits them all, he is very familiar with your legs."

"I am. It's nice to put a beautiful face to those beautiful legs." He took my hand again, held it, and placed it on his lap. "Maybe we can start showing these pretty eyes on the channel," He touched my cheek, "You owe it to the men of the world."

He was brushing my cheek with his large fingers, I got lost in his eyes, then Linda pulled me out of it. "I'm sure she will let you show her face, it's not like she has something to hide. Anymore." Everyone laughed.

Mason was making me a little excited but very nervous, so I stood up slowly in my heels. "Let me get you something to drink." I cooed as cute as I could, I glanced at Linda she was being awfully quiet.

As I got close to the kitchen I heard her say, "Mason why don't you go and help Sabrina, I'm sure she would love the company."

In seconds he was behind me, watching me start to mix a 'dark and stormy.' I just needed a couple of minutes to calm down and now I wasn't going to get it.

"You have a fantastic ass, Sabrina." I felt him move closer as I was bent over the counter. When he put his huge hands on my hips I froze.

"Um, I think I can manage," I uttered.

"Everyone needs a little help every once in a while."

He started moving completely against me, I was trapped between his hard masculine body and the counter. I was a little scared at first then I felt myself start to react in the crotch of my pantyhose. I was wishing I had on panties, who cares now about panty lines anyway.

"I was watching some of your videos again while I was waiting for the sisters to get in the car. I have been hard for almost two hours thanks to you." I didn't know what to say, and then his lips went to my shoulder. I hoped he wouldn't notice I was completely silicone, from my boobs to my neck. "Mmm, I love this smell." He whispered, "And your perfume." He ran his hands down my puffy sleeves as he pushed even harder into me, as his lips explored my neck and shoulders.

I felt his large cock push against my ass through the thin material of the dress. I was making him excited. Linda couldn't catch me like this. She already accused me of being bisexual several times, now a man was coming on to me. "Mason, maybe we should get back to the three girls."

"Don't be silly, it's much more fun in here with just one." He laughed into my neck and then he started to nuzzle it and kiss my collar. "God, Sabrina I have been infatuated with you since the first time your legs landed on my computer. You know my two businesses have been thriving since you showed up. I think you are a lucky charm. Once you model a pair of heels online, we sell out of them in a couple of hours."

His hands then went around to my breasts. The two girls knew I was a CD but I didn't know if they told him. I hope he didn't get angry when he discovered they weren't real.

"Don't mind me," He said while starting to caress them. "Even your breasts are amazing, firm, big, perfect for my hands to cup. Maybe you should turn around. I want to see your eyes."

I needed time to start breathing regularly again, I decided I would call one of the girls to slow up Mason's descent onto my body. I wouldn't turn around. "Megan, can you give me a hand?" I called. Mason never moved. He kept me tight and rubbing against him while I finished making the drinks.

She walked in and took hold of the glasses. "I love that you two are getting along so well. I'll bring these in." Then she went right back into the living room leaving me once again with Mason. He spun me around and he tried to kiss me on the lips.

"Please Mason, I don't want the girls to hear us together."

"Really? I wouldn't worry about them." He tapped my collar. "Nice, girl." And then his tongue entered my mouth. I couldn't stop it, it just happened. His face was so much rougher than kissing Linda and he smelled so much better. I didn't want to enjoy this, the girls were only a couple of feet away, but I was. He pulled away from me and smiled. "I see you liked that."

"Did I?"

"Ha, you did." He kissed me again. Once his arms went around me I decided to just go with it, let him have me. I had no other choice. My hands went instinctively around his neck and he ground his body into mine. I felt him getting hard. I felt myself start to get tense again, I couldn't let Linda find out I was making out with a man, right in the freaking kitchen. I could just imagine how much more aggravated that would have made her. Sometimes she would get mad at me when I commented on handsome men on television or the computer, she would say I was becoming too much of a girl and starting to respond as one. I was only trying to make conversation. Though when I was dressed my mind and libido became 100% female, I'm sure that happens to a lot of CDs.

His hands were roaming my body and my heart was beating so hard, I had never been in a situation like this. I was pushing him away and then pulling him toward me, my body was making me confused. I knew men found me attractive, and I had a hard time trying to succumb to their advances.

"We better get back inside," I told Mason between kisses. My crotch was starting to get wet.

"I can't go in there now, not like this." He pulled back from me and we looked down at his crotch. I couldn't believe he was so hard. I couldn't believe he was that big. I saw the outline of it making its way down his thigh. He grabbed my hand and placed it on his manhood. "Feel that. Tell me how much you want it."

I was nervous again thinking the girls might have heard him, but I started to realize they were actually playing one of the games Linda put out on the table. Game night was finally taking place. I was rubbing his hard cock, I didn't even realize I was doing that. He leaned into me again and started kissing my hair and face.

"Tell me." He said again. "Tell me my hard cock is making your body horny, ha."

I didn't want to, even though he was pressing every little sexual button in my mind. "I, I love your hard cock."

He laughed, and I felt like a little girl. He quietly whispered to me. "Are you wearing pantyhose or stockings?" He was making me excited in between all of his kisses.

"Pantyhose," I said breathlessly.

"I have to see your ass then, I'm sure you look amazing." He stopped kissing me and looked at me again. I was in a daze and I was still massaging his cock. He turned me around to lean on the counter again and brought my tight dress up over my ass. I felt the air on me and I shivered. A man was touching my ass.

"Girl, look at you, I am going to heaven baby." He then started unzipping his pants.

"Please do it quick, I can't have Linda seeing us in this position. She wouldn't understand."

He whispered, "Don't worry baby I won't last long with an ass like this." And then I felt him against me. He was rubbing on my backside, I felt his precum making me slightly wet. He put his cock between my cheeks and I felt him push into me, as he pushed my cheeks together for friction. "Ahh, you feel great." He humped me for a couple of minutes and then he pushed a little harder. I suddenly felt his hand reach around to my crotch. He had one hand on my hip and another on my flat perfect 'pussy' hiding in my stockings. I was getting excited, I had never been in the hands of a man like this before, it was wonderful. He was so much bigger than me, he was enveloping my body as he pushed into me playing with my tiny 'clit.'

"I'm gonna cum, baby." He said and then kissed my neck. I started to grind into him, while his fingers played with me some more. I started to cum. I couldn't believe I was having an orgasm from his fingers ALMOST touching me. I made a soft moan, I had to keep the noise level down but Mason was huffing and grunting so loud, I knew the women heard us. They got a little quiet for a second and I stopped moving and waited, but once the conversation started again I continued to push against him. He left my 'pussy' and went back to my hips. A couple of minutes more and he started to cum on my ass. I felt his cum shoot onto me. He grunted some more and then calmed down and just held me for a minute or two, grinding his cum into my wet pantyhose. A man came on me, I was in paradise.

"That was amazing, I knew it would be." He kissed me one more time on my bare shoulder and we separated. I was afraid to access the damage to my pantyhose, but I had to. He kissed me one more time on the lips and I slipped into the bathroom, while he went back out to the girls. I had never seen a man look so happy before in my life.

***

Both the front and back of my stockings were so wet, I had to put on a new pair. I also put on my original nude pumps, which would be my excuse for taking too long. One last look in the mirror, I had to fix my face. My mascara had run a little bit leaving me with blacker eyes than usual. Still sexy, but too noticeable than before.

The girls were in the middle of Scattergories when I made my way toward the coffee table. "Would anyone like anything to drink." I was going to try to stay away from Mason, it was going to be hard, he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer.

"No," He said, "Sit down with me and let's watch the girls play." He pulled me to him and I was suddenly on his lap, slipping off my heels. "There you go, I will make you nice and comfortable."

Linda watched with surprise as I adjusted myself onto Mason's lap. Her husband was sitting on a man's lap. He held me tight, I wasn't going to be able to move off anyway without making a scene. He rubbed my back and played with my hair as I tried not to be so tense, and tried to enjoy it.

Megan smiled as she paused during her turn. "Oh, Sabrina I forgot to tell you, Morgan told me to say hello, he SO misses you."

Linda looked at me again, "And who the hell is Morgan?"

I was never going to tell her about Morgan, but Megan couldn't wait to. "Morgan is our older brother, he used to be here in LA with us, but now he's up in San Fran for the last couple of months opening another salon and store combo." She smiled at me again. "He said he misses you, sweetie. He wants you to visit him, he says to wear that black dress you wore last time you two went out to La Cevicheria."

Linda turned to me again, this was the maddest she had been all night. She huffed and stood up behind the girls and pointed at me. "Not only are you dating men but you went out to a restaurant, a crowded restaurant. I thought you didn't like to talk to people. Obviously, you have been lying to me."

Jewel turned to her. "Well, I don't know how much talking they would do." She then turned and winked at me. I felt myself sink even more in Mason who held me tight against him. His cock was hard again, he was enjoying my humiliation.

Megan giggled as she told us, "You obviously don't know Sabrina at all, when she comes into the shop she talks to everyone, she is Miss Personality. Usually, she brings in fruit, bagels, gelato, flowers, something for us and the other customers. Remember dear when you brought in that case of champagne to say thank you for introducing you to Morgan." She looked at me on her other brother's lap. "We had to close up and have a little party, everyone was dancing and drinking. We went through most of the case, haha. And everyone walked out with lash or nail extensions. Everyone looked glam and sexy for a month."

"Let's take a picture of Mason and Sabrina together, make Morgan a little jealous." Jewel took out her phone and snapped a couple of pictures of me on Mason's lap, his manhood pressing against me.

While Linda was up with her hands still on her hips Mason told the room, "Tell him if Sabrina goes up North, I'm going with her."

"Ooh some sibling rivalry," Megan laughed. "Just like the old days."

***

The talk got a little tense every time the girls brought up another story about Morgan and me. I did miss him he was my first 'boyfriend' if you can even call him that. He was definitely all man. He would take me out to dinner or lunch, or sometimes just walks in LA. he was such great company and he complimented me constantly. I always felt like a woman when I was with him. He was the same darkness and build as Mason but they really didn't look alike. I never would have imagined that they were brothers.

"Maybe one more drink," Megan said. "And then we better go, let Sabrina get some beauty sleep."

"Ooh," Jewel asked her brother, "Before we go why don't you see if you can expand Sabrina's shelves. I see you are running out of room dear and we have so many more styles coming in."

"Okay, I would love to see her collection of shoes too." He said, a huge smile on his face, as he stood up, lifting me like a doll off of his lap. I noticed Linda's eyes went straight for his crotch and she shook her head. I didn't notice myself until we were in my room, once again his cock was making its way down his thigh.

I held his hand as he turned to me, "We can easily expand this whole room. A woman like you needs more space. Definitely a couple of chairs and a bed, a nice big bed. A bed big enough to share with a man." He then took me in his arms again. I couldn't believe he was so hard again, he came on me only a half-hour ago. We kissed and I had a hand on his chest, his hard chest, my favorite part of a man's body.

"We better call it a night," I told him, I was feeling excited again but I didn't think we would have time to do anything. I didn't want the girls to visit us in my room, especially Linda, she was so mad. I knew tonight would be a lot of yelling and cursing, I wasn't looking forward to it. Maybe I should try to keep Mason here as long as possible, delay the haranguing she was unquestionably going to give me later.

"Don't be silly, baby, I want to make love to you. I can't wait to tell Morgan that I got into your sweet pussy. He's gonna be so jealous."

He then kissed me again, I was a little shorter in these heels instead of my platforms, and I loved how much taller he was than me. I had to stand on my toes and hold onto his strong neck for support. His hands went down to my hips again and he brought up the hem of my tight dress. The dress was bunched at my waist and my front was completely exposed in my pantyhose. The stockings went right up to my corset, I looked so sexy. I looked like a woman, though Mason would know soon enough that I wasn't 100% female. I didn't care I was too horny. He stood back to look at me. Backing up I leaned on the counter in the middle of the room and posed. My female crotch looked perfect, I was tucked and all I had was a little strip of hair. Megan always made sure I looked ultra feminine down there, it was her specialty she said.

I was playing with my hair and shaking my head to feel my hoops against my neck. I felt cute and I was ready for him. If he wanted to take my virginity he could have it. I just had to be quiet. He shook his head in lust and then got down on his knees.

"I bow to my queen." He said as his lips made their way to my female mound. "Mmm, I love this baby." And he pushed his mouth and nose into my crotch, through the pantyhose. He kissed from my tight belly to my shapely thighs, my body was uncontrollably rotating. I didn't even care if one of the girls walked in on us now, he would have to finish what he started.

He pushed in a little harder with his mouth and I grabbed his head. "Oh my god Mason, that feels so good." I played with his hair as he kissed my mound. He then brought down my pantyhose, stopping just below my crotch. He gave one more kiss and then he stood up and walked me over to my floor-to-ceiling mirror.

"Why don't you get me wet down there so I can slip into your pussy a little easier."

I loved hearing him talk about my 'pussy.' "I would love to." I lisped to him.

I bent down in front of him, I was tucked tight with a slight piece of surgical tape, I wasn't going to shift anytime soon. I did feel myself get a little more excited as I opened his zipper with my long pink nails and brought his pants down to his ankles. I was nervous about seeing his cock, in front of my face. he was so big. He had to be seven inches bigger than my tiny little clit. Mason was all man.

I kissed him through the cotton of his briefs, his cock was now pointing straight up instead of down and was peaking over the top of his underwear. I pushed him with my nose and lips for a while and then pulled down his briefs. His cock popped out and landed against my cheek, a little maneuvering and he was in my mouth. I looked up and he took a picture of me with his phone. He then took a couple of more.

He said, "I want to send them to Morgan, He'll be furious I was the one to fuck you first."

His hard cock was making its way to the back of my throat. I could only get half of his manhood inside me so I pulled back, sucking hard, and started to push it with my closed lips. I rolled it around my face feeling his pre-cum make an appearance. I then put him back through my pink lips and sucked up and down on his massive manhood.

"That feels great baby, but I don't want to cum in your mouth."

I looked up at him and smiled. He was more than ready, he was breathing heavy and he was grunting like an animal. The girls undoubtedly heard him, they were only a couple of rooms away. I stood up and he kissed me again, his cock now nice and wet. He made me turn around and lean into the mirror. I put my hands up and watched the excited girl looking back at me, she never expected a man to be entering her room or her surrogate vagina on this night. She was ready for it.

He took a few more pictures of my ass and legs, and then his fingers investigated my hole. "You are nice and tight Sabrina, I love that." I guess he knew I wasn't a complete woman and didn't care either way. "Spread your legs a little bit for me."

Once I was in position I felt the tip of his manhood at my tunnel. He aimed and slowly pushed in, I wanted to give him the KY I had hidden in one of my draws, but I didn't want to move. I also didn't want him to think I was the type of woman that had easy access to KY.

"Ohh Mason, you are so big." I cooed. He felt huge, I was being split into two. After I was able to comfortably take more he started to push again. Stopping to pause only to let me get used to having a man inside me. I moaned the whole time. He was making me his woman, what would happen if now I had to have cock inside me all the time. I was loving this too much, even though there was a little pain. He pushed another inch or so and I felt something in my hole give. I felt like the gates have opened up. He pushed a little more and I felt his body against me, he was all the way in. I chuckled when I realized my 'pussy' could accommodate a huge cock his size. Linda couldn't even fit half of her dildo inside herself. I now knew I could take it all, and I was planning on testing it out.