Reaching Paradise on Game Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God baby you feel incredible." He talked to me the entire time he was fucking me. His cock was pushing in and out and rubbing parts of my body I didn't know could get me this excited. I felt myself starting to build an orgasm but I was so tucked I would only leak again like before. "Cross your legs, I want it a little tighter." His cock was still inside me as I repositioned, crossing one leg in front of the other, becoming slightly taller. I looked, even more, sexier in my mirror. "That's it." He held my hips and plowed into me, after a couple of minutes I was leaking cum like crazy I felt it drip down my legs.

My orgasm hit and I yelped. "Oh god, oh god Mason don't stop, don't..." I was moaning the whole time I was cumming. He then slowed down and I felt every inch of his manhood in my ass. He was holding my bare hips as he pushed his hard cock into me. Suddenly he buried himself even deeper than before, I felt him cumming, shooting into my tight tunnel. I was becoming his woman, I would let him fuck me whenever he wanted me. Anywhere.

He groaned. "Baby, oh shit, baby you feel great, ah ah..." He made one last push in and moaned even louder. He fell against me and I put my hands down and leaned my shoulder into the mirror. The reflection of the satisfied woman in the mirror against my forehead. Mason kissed my shoulder and put his face into my red hair. "You were wonderful, Sabrina."

"So were you."

As he disengaged his cock from my bottom, I felt empty and lonely, I wanted him in me again but I knew we had better get back to the girls playing games. I didn't even know how long we were making love, I lost all track of time. I walked over to the closet and found behind one of my cubbies a package of tampons. I rarely used them but I loved that they were there. They made me feel more like a real woman. I opened the package and slipped one inside me, to the amusement of Mason.

"I want to keep your cum inside me all night," I told him. I wiped my legs and crotch and pulled up my pantyhose, feeling a little unsteady on my high heels. Mason zipped up and walked over to me. I fell into his arms, melting into his hard body. I had never been so happy. I was a woman with her male lover.

***

The girls were preoccupied, finishing up their game of Code Names, empty glasses littered the table.

Megan was the first to look up. "Don't you two look cozy." I had my arm around Masons as we walked into the room. I smiled at her as we stood in front of them. I was sore but I was still glowing from my first fuck from a man.

"I was telling Linda," Jewel told us, "That we are starting to feature men's shoes in the store, so the two of you can make some videos together.

Mason looked at me, "Maybe we could start our own channel." He smiled and kissed my lips with all the girls watching. I didn't want to look at Linda. I forgot she even existed.

"I had so much fun, we should certainly do this again." Megan smiled. "Next time we should bring a couple of men for all of us." She winked at me again.

I was still holding onto Mason as we made our way to the door.

"Okay goodnight, everyone," Linda said, as Mason gave me one last kiss of the night. It was long and I pulled myself into his body, he was going to be dreaming about this kiss and my lips all night. And so was I

"Come on that's got to be enough for you two." Linda tapped my shoulder and I finally let go. She then gave Mason a little bag. "I guess this is yours."

He pulled out the collar that read DADDY. "Ha," he laughed and looked up at me. "I'll call you, baby." I watched Masons' eyes as Linda closed the door, and then they were gone.

It was an uncomfortable night, to begin with, but it ended on a perfect sexy note. I had never felt more satisfied, or alive. I waited for Linda to start laying into me, she now had so much information and ammunition against me. Going out to get my legs waxed and hair removed, trying on and modeling heels in front of all types of people in the park, making sexy videos for YouTube, dating men, and going to restaurants. And now losing my virginity. I was a completely different crossdresser than she ever imagined.

Linda looked at me, I was ready to get yelled at and banished to my room forever. Maybe even get thrown out of the apartment.

"Obviously we are going shopping tomorrow." She then went to the table to clean up. "Oh, you know what, you take care of this. I think I'll find you a maid's uniform too." She said pointing to the glasses.

She reached for her phone, "I can't wait to call my sister and brag that my crossdressing husband has TWO boyfriends. Let's hear her top that, ha."

The End