Reaching the Breaking Point Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wrapped her legs around Marco's back and felt his cock swelling inside of her, just like when he had cum inside her mouth.

"Oh god, is gonna cum inside of me? I'm gonna get pregnant!" she thought to herself but her body had no intention of letting Marco go. She wanted to savor every moment of what was happening to her, even if it meant letting him cum inside. Her orgasm came and her pussy squeezed his cock, trying to milk his cum out of him. She didn't care if he came inside of her at this point.

Fortunately - or unfortunately, Marco freed himself from her grasp and pulled his cock from her, though with his pussy's death grip on him it wasn't easy. "Damn your pussy is tight girl. Almost came inside of you. Though the look on your faces tells me you didn't want me to pull out," he told her, his cocky smirking grin returning to face.

"Of course I wanted you to take it out..." she replied, trying to convince herself, but her face betrayed her words.

"Sure you did."

"I did!"

"Right."

They both knew she wanted him to cum inside.

"Tell me you wanted me to cum inside of you," he demanded of her, looking down at her.

"Nooo, I didn't."

"You did. We both know it," he continued, his grin no longer there. Replacing it was the same piercing stare he had when we wanted her to do something - when he commanded her to do something.

"There it is! That face that makes me say and do whatever he wants! I can't resist him when he looks at me like that." She thought to herself, her resistance falling rapidly.

"I... I wanted it..." She told him, speeding up the jerking of her hands.

"You wanted me to cum inside of you. Say it."

"I wanted... I wanted you to cum in my pussy!" she cried out, unable to disobey his command.

"Good girl. Now I'm gonna fuck you until you pass out. Get on all fours and stick your ass out," He commanded her.

"No way..." Shelly shuddered at the thought of being fucked until she passed out, but obeyed Marco.

"You're pretty small, but you sure do have a nice ass," he told her as he scooted up behind her, rubbing his cock up and down her slit.

"Well, sorry for being small!" she snapped at him, annoyed. Her boyfriend had made a comment about her small frame and breasts, and she didn't want to be reminded of him right now. "Just hurry up and fuck me!"

"Now you're the one giving out orders, huh?" he responded to her amusingly, aware of the fact that his comment had annoyed her. "I'm the one who gives out orders!" he continued, giving her ass a hard smack.

"Oooh!" she yelped after he slapped her ass. "I'm sorry!"

"Beg me for it," he said once again, smacking her ass again.

"Please fuck my pussy with your cock!"

"Louder!" he said again with another hard smack on her ass.

"PLEASE FUCK MY PUSSY WITH YOUR COCK!"

"Tell me whose pussy this is," he commanded her, spanking her twice.

"Yours!"

"Who the fuck is 'yours'? Who owns your pussy? Say my name, bitch!"

"My pussy is Marco's! Marco owns my pussy!"

"Good bitch!" he said as he finally entered her pussy his legs smacking against her ass as he thrust all the way in.

"Oh my god, yes! Yesss!" Marco's cock made her forget all about her boyfriend. The only thing she cared about right now was getting fucked.

"You love my cock, don't you bitch?" He barked at her, grabbing her hips and thrusting in hard and fast.

"Oooh, yes! "I love your cock!".

Marco grabbed her hair at the base, pulling her head closer to his. "You love being dominated by me, don't you?" He whispered in her ear. He started twisting one of her nipples in hand, which got another moan out of her.

"Yes! I love being dominated by you!"

"You love it when I play with your body, don't you bitch?"

YES! I'M CUMMING AGAIN" she screamed as her body was struck by yet another orgasm. Marco let her body fall forward on the bed as she convulsed, shivers going up and down her body.

He didn't give her must of a rest as he grabbed her hair again, and started thrusting again.

"He's fucking me like a piece of meat, and I'm loving every second of it!"

"Tell me whose bitch you are." he asked, giving her ass two more slaps.

"Marco's! I'm Marco's bitch! I'm your bitch, so please fuck me mooore!"

"Good bitch." he responded, with another smack.

"Slap my ass more! It hurts so good!"

"Giving me more orders, huh? I'll let it slide this time."

"Oooh, thank you, Marcooo! I'm cumming again!"

"So am I, bitch. You know where you want it. Say it."

"Cum inside me, please! I don't care what happens!"

"Good bitch!" he growled at her increasing his thrusting speed even, more, as they came together, Marco depositing a huge load of cum in Shelly's pussy.

"Oh my god, yesss!" she screamed as her pussy squeezed on Marco's cock, milking him, desperate to get every last drop of cum out of him. "I want to have his baby!" those thoughts of pure animal instinct popped up in her head as he came inside of her; she knew it was ridiculous but at that moment she just didn't care.

"Phew..." he sighed as he pulled his cock out of tight pussy, and she fell forward, her body going limp. He put his cock in front of her face and she happily lapped at the mix of their juices, greedily swallowing any excess that was left on him.

"Mmm, no more... It feels too good... I can barely move..." she told him through her slurps as she finished cleaning his cock.

"I told you I'm gonna make you pass out, and that's what I'm gonna do, slut."

"I'm not a slut...You know I've never done anything like this before."

"You're my slut now," he declared. He rolled over on his back and placed his hands behind head.

"Ride me like the slut you are."

"Your slut..." she whispered out loud as she climbed on top of him. She truly was Marco's slut. She couldn't resist him. The pleasure he gave her was too much. The thought of disobeying him never even crossed her mind.

"That's right... I'm your slut now," she said as she sat down on his cock, moaning loudly as she did. She started bouncing up and down on his cock slowly. She wasn't used to doing all the work and missed the feeling of dominance in their earlier positions.

"Faster, slut," he commanded her, pinching both her nipples. She obeyed him instantly, speeding up. An hour of fucking in this position and several orgasms had Shelly's legs weak but she didn't want to stop pleasing him, so she willed herself through. Anything to feel his hot cum inside of her again.

As another orgasm started to build up, Marco's was approaching as well. Shelly could tell his cock was cumming and she grinded her hips on him.

"I love you, Marco! Please cum inside of me!" she screamed as her orgasm hit her. He held her hips down and grunted as he came inside of her, filling pussy to the brim with his hot seed. The pleasure proved too great for Shelly as she let out a small yelp and passed out on Marco's chest, exhausted from all the fucking she had received.

"She really passed out," he said out loud to no one in particular after realizing she had passed out. He wanted to fuck her all night, before she actually passed out but he guessed it was expected of a virgin.

He caressed her hair as she slept, watching her as she slept for a few seconds before embracing her body with his own, his arm wrapped around her chest. After checking his phone for a bit, it wasn't too long after that he fell as sleep himself.

Shelly woke up a few hours later, sore as hell but fully satisfied. She was pleasantly surprised to find herself in Marco's arms as she woke up. She expected him to be gone when she woke up; that's just how she saw football players. Sleep with a girl and split the next day. "Not that I care or anything... This was just going to be a onetime thing... I just wanted to get back at Chris. The sex being incredible was just a bonus That's why I said all those crazy things... We'll never see each other again..." She thought to herself, trying to fool herself and justify her actions. She felt the cum dripping from her pussy. "I can't believe I let him cum inside me twice... even though it felt sooo good."

She rolled over and looked at the sleeping Marco. She ran her fingers over his short hair and leaned in to give him a light kiss on the lips. "Thank you for the incredible night, Marco," she whispered to him and proceeded to get up. At least until he grabbed her and pulled her back to the bed.

"What's up, leaving already?"

"Yeah... sorry, but I can't stay here much longer. My folks are blowing up my phone wondering why I didn't come home last night."

"Just tell them you were getting the dicking of a lifetime. I'm sure they'll understand."

"Oh ha ha, very funny. I'm sure they'll understand."

"Well of course not, considering you've never been fucked before tonight. Want to talk about it?"

"Not really... there's nothing to talk about. I was just horny."

"Uh huh. If you were horny, You'd have fucked your boyfriend."

"How do you know - I mean; I don't have a boyfriend," Shelly realized her gaffe but it was too late.

"You're Chris Mullen's girl. Unless you two broke up days ago."

"Yeah, we... no we didn't break up... I mean..." Shelly was disoriented. "...You knew the whole time?"

"Not at first, but I remembered seeing you with him at the game last week. Though it seems like you didn't break up with him."

"I really don't want to talk about it."

"That's fine. I didn't really care."

"He cheated on me. That's all you need to know."

"I said I didn't care. I don't care about fucking another guy's girl. I do what I want."

"You're kind of a jerk, you know?"

"You're just now realizing that? Also that's funny coming from the girl who actually cheated on her boyfriend."

"...You don't know anything, jerk."

"I know your boyfriend wouldn't have cheated on you if you actually fucked him."

"So it's MY fault I got cheated on? Fuck you, asshole!" Shelly finally snapped. "Of course you think like that! You're just a stupid football player like Chris!"

"Wow, is that really how you talk to someone you said you loved?" Marco clearly wasn't taking this seriously at all.

"That was... shut up! I don't love you. I didn't mean that! You're an asshole and I can't believe I thought you were... someone decent!" Shelly yelled at him as she started to get dressed.

"I'm just saying, he's a pretty popular guy. He's one of the best quarterbacks in the state. It seemed pretty obvious he would fuck around on you if you didn't fuck him."

"That doesn't mean he should lie to me! If that's the case, he should have just broken up with me!"

"Sounds like you two have major communication issues," Marco told her as he started getting dressed. "I can still get your number, right?"

Shelly didn't even respond as she gathered the rest of her things and headed to the door. However, after opening it, she was met with a leggy blonde with huge breasts.

"Who-who are you?" Shelly stammered and stepped back as the blonde forced her way in.

"Who the fuck are you? She snapped back as she waltzed towards the bed where Marco was sitting. "This is the type of bitch you blow me off for?"

"It's good to see you too, Bella."

"Oh, very nice to see you too Marco!" she said as she rolled her eyes.

"Are you his girlfriend? "Ha! Here he was moralizing about her cheating on her boyfriend, when he was doing the same thing! He really is an asshole."

"She isn't my girlfriend, so I don't know why she's all up in my shit."

"What?" Shelly thought to her self, puzzled.

"If you're not his girlfriend, then who are you?"

"None of your damn business! Certainly more than a random fuck like you. And-"

Before she could continue, Marco grabbed her by the arm, causing her to stop her sentence.

Ignoring Shelly now, she turned to Marco. "You know I texted you like, 20 times last night! An answer would be nice!"

"It's called ignoring you. But if you really want an answer..." Marco trailed off before pulling out his cellphone and texting her a quick message.

This got an involuntary laugh out of Shelly. It was so ridiculous that she couldn't help but laugh. Bella, however, wasn't amused.

"What are you laughing at bitch? Why are still here?" she barked at Shelly, turning her attention back to her.

"You must not be that important if you aren't even his girlfriend..." Shelly shot back her for her earlier comment.

"Fucking bitch! I'll fuck you up, stupid slut!" she yelled at her, visibly angry at Shelly's remark. If Marco weren't holding her, she definitely would have attacked her. Marco probably knew what would happen, which is why he grabbed her in the first place.

"Yeah, you should probably get going. Who knows what this crazy broad will do," he said nonchalantly. There was no sense of urgency or danger in his voice. This had probably happened before.

"I was leaving anyway..." she said. What a bizarre scenario. Shelly hurried towards the door, though one last thing caught her attention.

"If you don't let me go I'll fuck you up too!" She screamed at Marco.

"Bitch, who do you think you're talking to?" He asked, no - more like demanded in a low tone, as he grabbed her hair and brought her face to his.

Instantly Bella's expression changed and went meek. "I-I'm sorry daddy. I didn't mean it..."

"Yeah, that's what I thought. You need to calm the fuck down."

"I'm sorry, daddy... I just got anxious after not hearing from you for so long. Please forgive me."

"I'll think about it," he told her. Bella, like Shelly loved when Marco was rough with her. Her pussy got soaked every time he manhandled her. She acted out like this just to get him to do it.

Shelly was afraid she was going to be attacked by Bella but Marco had her completely under control. "Is that how I was when I was with him?" said thought to herself as she watched them Bella was completely submissive after a few words from Marco. "If he grabbed me like that I'd probably do whatever he told me to... No of course I wouldn't! He's too much of an asshole!"

"Bye, Shelly! Hope things work out with Chris!" he said, waving at her with a smile on his face.

"The nerve of... ugh!" She muttered to herself as she left room. She couldn't wrap her head around him. "Why would he bother with me when has such a beautiful girl like Bella around him? I'm sure she would let him do whatever he wanted to her, just like I did..."

The incredible night she had come rushing back to her mind. She wondered if she would ever feel as good as she did that night again.

"Maybe he was right... Maybe I shouldn't have made Chris wait." Shelly hadn't forgiven him, but Marco's words had given her another perspective. She pulled out her phone and saw several messages from Chris. She decided to call him. He answered immediately.

"Hey, Chris..."

Continued in chapter 2.

12