All Comments on 'Reaching the Breaking Point Ch. 01'

by GoldenSneer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
So it's her fault her boyfriend cheated?

Let me guess, it's a woman's fault if she gets raped, right? Maybe if she had been wearing a suit of plate mail or maybe a Burkha, she wouldn't be raped.

You took a good story and drove it into the fucking pavement.

GoldenSneerGoldenSneerover 7 years agoAuthor
@Whackadoodle

You're right. It's my first time really writing anything so I apologize if I wasn't clear enough. I was trying to make him come off as an asshole with that comment. Of course it's not her fault but the character was being a dick in that part. The ending wasn't meant to viewed like that, but next time I'll try to be more clear.

Thanks for the comment!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Good first effort

Lucky girl getting a guy to take it easy on her the first time. She did have fun, good for her. I think she will find that Chris isn't right for her. Shelly is growing up quickly. Good for her Xoxoxoxox Annette

janice kjanice kover 7 years ago
Great Story..

I loved the story and I'll be patiently waiting for chapter two, or more.. I found it exciting to know that Shelly;s virginity was taken by a black guy.. and I'm only assuming that this will not be her last time with Marco or maybe with another black guy.. Although the story was a lot different than my own experience, I wasn't a virgin the first time I had sex with a black guy, but my reasoning for going black was also based on revenge.. but for me, it was because of a cheating husband,, So I can somehow relate to Shelly's first black cock...and if she is anyone like myself, it won't be her last..

rickylaw01rickylaw017 months ago

Good story. Really enjoyed it. Don't worry about the crybabies. There is always someone who's going to complain.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous