Reacquainted on Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus Christ," she breathed out exasperated. "You're driving me crazy doing that."

I brought my mouth back to Jade's and then kissed her now smudged lips.

"Isn't that kind of the point?" I asked her teasingly.

She smiled mischievously, put her hand on the front of my pants, and then squeezed.

"I'd like to at least be somewhat coherent when you make love to me," she said still holding on to my bulge.

"Well, no time like the present," I said kissing her once more as I gave both breasts another quick squeeze, causing Jade to croon.

Undoing my belt and fly, I freed my manhood from its bonds and then watched as Jade slid her boots off followed by her jeans. Now naked from the waist down, she came to me, and with her back against the wall, Jade raised her right leg and wrapped it around my hip and buttocks. I kissed her one more time, before guiding myself to her wetness and then thrusting home.

A low, guttural moan escaped Jade's mouth as I bottomed out inside her while at the same time, my lover's black-painted nails dug into my back. Looking her straight in the eyes, I began thrusting into Jade's warmth, slow and hard, with each stroke eliciting an even louder response. After a few moments of this, I quickened my pace, and Jade had to cover her mouth to keep the rest of the bar from hearing us.

"Oh God, Rich, I think I'm about to cum," she breathed out. "Harder, baby.

Not wanting to disappoint, I intensified my thrusts.

"Hold out for just another second, Jade," I grunted out. "I'm almost there too."

She gave me a quick smile. "I'll try," she said. "But it just feels so good."

Bracing myself with both arms on the wall, I began thrusting harder and faster inside Jade; each stroke of my cock inside of her eliciting more and more sexual utterances. She tried her best to stifle these sounds, but the closer Jade got to her climax, the harder it was. Finally, I felt myself beginning to reach the end.

"It's time," I grunted out. "I'm going to cum."

Jade lifted both legs and wrapped them around me, and with one final hard thrust, I erupted inside of her with a grunt. Her own orgasm hit and Jade moaned loudly as her pussy convulsed around my member, milking the pulsing organ of every last drop of cum. Our bodies were overcome with pleasure, and we held each other tightly; relishing the feeling of orgasm in unison. I wanted it to last forever, but after a moment, it was over.

Panting from the intenseness of our sex, I pulled my spent cock from Jade's thoroughly wet womanhood and then stood there looking at her.

"Holy hell," I said. "That was insane. How are you feeling?"

She took my face in her hands and kissed me.

"I'm pretty fucking great, to be honest," she said grinning. "But we have to get ourselves straightened up before someone walks in here."

Scrambling, we quickly cleaned ourselves up and got dressed. Then once we were situated, we made sure there were no other signs of our lovemaking to be left behind.

"You think anyone heard us?" I asked her quietly as we walked back into the main room.

We both looked around and judging from some of the looks we received, the answer to my question was pretty obvious.

"Maybe we better take off," Jade said smiling. "I think we caused enough of a distraction here for one night."

Walking to the bar, I paid for the beers, and then we made haste out the front door. No sooner did we hit the parking lot, before we were back in each other's arms.

"What now?" I asked her in between kisses.

Jade smiled like the devil. "Round two?" she asked with an inquiringly raised eyebrow. "But maybe this time somewhere a bit more private."

I answered her with another kiss.

"Guess that's a yes, then," Jade said breathlessly. "Well, I think I know a place. Follow me?"

"Anywhere," I mouthed as I watched her get in the car and pull away.

Heading to my truck, I thought about the night's events and how unexpected they were, but I didn't care. Wherever Jade went, I'd gladly follow.

After our first coupling in the bar, we wound up in an out-of-the-way part of the city park. Apparently, this was a favorite reading spot of the former "Judy" Dawson, but now it would become known as a favorite lovemaking spot for Jade and me.

That night and early into the morning, we spent hours exploring each other's bodies and what they had to offer one another. I found myself amazed by the way Jade made love with so much passion and how every tryst was different than the one before. Finally, as we lay there in each other's arms, I looked at the Goth Goddess before me. I didn't know what the future held, but with Jade, I was more than happy to find out.

12