Reacquainting Oneself Ch. 03

Story Info
Diane spends the night with Robert.
3.3k words
4.81
5.6k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We found the guys in the living room, sharing a joint, and beers in hand. There was an action movie on the TV, but they didn't seem overly engaged.

They were still sitting with the towels wrapped around their waists. Like Greek Adonis, their muscular bodies were on full display. Except for their immense cooks, which I now longed to see once more.

Something had changed in me. For the first time, I was consciously admiring Robert's body. The body of another man. I was no longer dreading the comparison with my own. There was no comparison.

Their conversation abruptly stopped as we entered the room. There was an awkward silence, awkward for me at least, as the guys looked over us. Our bodies were on full display, as the lingerie highlighted more than it hid.

"You look fantastic!" Stu managed to find his voice. Robert nodded in agreement, his mouth open, and staring directly at me.

Carol was soaking in the attention, doing a slow pirouette in front of Stu. She sat down on his lap, snuggled up to him, and planting a big kiss on his lips.

I stood nervously before Robert, legs shifting as he gazed over my body.

Carol looked back at us. "Robert, don't keep the girl in suspense! Tell her how gorgeous she is!"

Robert let out the breath he had been holding. "Uh, yeah. You look fantastic."

Carol giggled, "So original."

That little bit of levity did help to relieve the tension. I copied Carol, and sat on Robert's lap.

Oh god, I can feel his cock pressing against my ass. I shifted uncomfortably, trying in vain to avoid this sensation. Yet, there was no escaping this monster

Robert held me, and kissed me. It was uncharted territory for me. I had never been this intimate with anyone. Yet, I discovered the freedom of being the girl. There was no pressure to initiate, I could simply yield.

I opened up and kissed him in return, a deep passionate kiss that took my breath away. I was melting into his arms.

"Do you really like me like this?" I whispered to him.

"I really do, for so long."

That opened up so many questions. Was Robert attracted to me back in high school? Had I missed the opportunity for love, for years? Now was not the time to think. Too much time had been wasted over the years, wondering why I was alone. Well, not anymore.

I kissed him again, opening my mouth as our tongues intertwined. His strong arms keeping me steady.

"What are you watching anyway?" Carol's question reminded me that we were not alone. I blushed with embarrassment.

Her knowing grin gave me encouragement.

"It's just one of those disaster action movies. We weren't really following it. You can change it." Stu responded casually. His gaze more on her breasts than the TV.

"Yeah, let's do that." She reached for the remote. "That's not the kind of action Diane and I are looking for."

Robert nearly spit out the beer he had just took a swig of. Stu burst out laughing. My face turned beet red.

Carol simply shrugged, and began scrolling through the guide. The woman had no shame. She settled on a porn channel.

I heard s woman's moan from the TV, and turned to see a buxom brunette being fucked doggystyle. Her tits bouncing with the thrust of her lover.

Carol smiled. "Now we're talking!" She rotated back to Stu, and began kissing him once more.

The guys didn't seem to have a problem with her programming choice. Robert's cock twitched excitedly beneath me. It's head nudged between my ass cheeks.

I adjusted my position to straddle him, and resumed kissing him. With my legs stretched wide over his, the erection nudged my asshole. The satin fabric of the negligee rubbed my ass, and my little penis, exciting me further. Now on top, I kissed him. I was the wanton slut craving his attention.

I began to slowly gyrate back and forth, rubbing my ass against his cock. The moans from the woman on TV inspired me. Robert gripped my hair, and forced his tongue into my mouth. I could feel his excitement.

Feeling his hard chest pressed against mine, I wished I had breasts. My hands trailed down his back. His frame keeping me steady. I felt an unusual sense of safety, as I was permitted to release years of pent up desire.

Looking into Robert's eyes, there was a raw animal lust I had never seen. Lust for me. Little ol' me provoked passion in a man.

I lowered one hand behind me, and slid it beneath the towel. I traced my finger up his inner thigh. His skin was hot. I continued slowly upward until I found his balls, and gently cupped them.

Robert gasped, and kissed me once more.

I was in control. It was a heady feeling. Robert was nearly twice my size, and could easily pick me up and toss me around. Yet at this moment, I had the power. I had him entranced with my lips and my eyes. My chest pressed against him, and the satin lingerie filled the imagination with firm breasts. I was fondling his balls, stimulating his sperm production. I was rubbing against his cock, pushing him ever closer to that edge. His breath was becoming shallow.

I glanced over to Carol and Stu. She was still on his lap, but her red teddy had been pushed down to once again expose her ample breasts. Stu was sucking on her nipples, alternating breasts as he buried his head between them. She smiled back at me.

'We're gonna rock the boys' world!' That's what she said. Well, the night was still young, but Oh yeah!

Robert's towel had mainly fallen asjde, and I could stroke the base of his cock. His penis stood up firm, like a spike ready to impale. Its mushroom head poked at my anus. My god, the head alone would stretch me open wide.

It sent shivers down my spine. I was craving it. Not just his touch, but could I actually handle it inside me. A question that needed to be answered.

This was one sissy who was not going to hide away on the sofa overnight. I whispered in Robert's ear. "Let's go to the bedroom."

He nodded.

We stood up, and I took his hand. He towered over me. And with Robert's towel now discarded on the couch, his massive cock stood out proudly for all to see.

Carol and Stu stopped to look at us. Except Stu's hand continued to grope Carol's breasts.

"Good night." I wished I could say something more clever, but my mind was a jumble.

Carol had a beaming smile "Goodnight lovers." Stu had a wide grin, and nodded at Robert.

The blonde on the screen giving a slurpy blowjob would be sufficient company for them.

Robert and I walked hand-in-hand out of the room, and up the stairs.

I was shaking nervously as we entered the bedroom. What was I doing? I had never been with a man before, or a woman for that matter. What was I supposed to do now?

The bright moonlight casting our bodies in a warm silhouette.

Robert could see that I was nervous, and embraced me. "I've been wanting this for so long."

Again, an indication that I had unknowingly been the subject of this hunk's fantasies for years. It gave me the confidence boost I needed.

I raised up on my tip-toes, wrapped my arms around him, and kissed him.

His size and strength made me want to just fall into those arms forever. His penis pressed against me.

Resting my head against his chest, I gazed down at his cock. So thick. So big. I began stroking it. The weight of it, and its firmness, exciting me.

Now, my hidden fantasy. I dropped to my knees. Holding his cock before me, I leaned forward and kissed it.

Looking up into his eyes, he smiled. He rested his hand at the back of my head, silently urged me to continue.

Little flicks of the tongue along his shaft, followed by soft kisses. Slowly moving upwards. His cock twitched, and rested against my face as I licked the sensitive underside. Robert moaned.

Hours of watching erotic videos and fantasizing come to life. Only I now realized that I was always meant to be the one on my knees giving the blowjob.

The head twitched enticingly before my eyes. I wrapped my lips around it. At long last, I was sucking cock. It took a moment to adjust to its size. I could barely fit it into my mouth.

Slowly, I pushed forward, enveloping more of his cock, adjusting to its size. I felt an unfamiliar twitch at the back of my throat, and a choking sensation. I pulled off the cock, and gasped for breath.

Robert petted my hair affectionately. "Good job pet. I appreciate your instinct to deep throat. Give your throat an opportunity to adjust, and you'll do it."

It wasn't realistic for me to deepthroat on my first attempt. I wrapped my lips around his cock once more. Down to my throat, and back up, until only the head was between my lips. Again. Slowly bobbing up and down. My own saliva making it easier to slide his cock down my throat.

Up and down. Rotating the angle slightly, and relaxing the throat muscle. Up and down, and ever deeper. I felt the initial constriction of the throat and pulled back. Again, deeper.

Robert moaned, and gripped my hair.

Bobbing my head up and down on his cock. Deeper and deeper. I felt a light tickle on the tip of my nose as it brushed against his trimmed pubic hair. I was almost there, which filled me with a renewed determination

I released for a gulp of air. My lungs were already burning, but I was so close. There was no more bobbing when I went down on him. I took him deep in one straight motion. I felt the now accustomed gag reflex, adjusted, and pushed past it. My mouth and throat now completely full of cock.

And then I felt it, the base of his cock. My lips pressed against his skin. I did it!

I held my position with his cock fully lodged in my throat. My throat sore as it stretched his firm erection. My lungs burning. My eyes watering. And I felt a little dizzy. So, this is what it means to suffocate.

"Oh god baby. That's so good!" Robert groaned.

At last I released, and knelt before him gasping for breath. Looking up at him with wild exhilaration. His monster cock that I had just managed take in all the way, was now pointing to me. I was prepared to go down on him again, but he crouched down to look me in the eyes.

I was disappointed that I was not able to culminate my fantasy, and taste another man's cum. To bring a real man to orgasm deep in my throat. Yet his warm eyes, and that smile, made it all worth it. He embraced me, and gave me a deep kiss.

"That was truly incredible Diane. Thank you." Even his breath was a little ragged.

He then stood up, lifting me to my feet as well. My head once again resting against his chest. His large hands each groping my ass cheeks.

I giggled, feeling once more overwhelmed, but safe within his embrace. I tilted my head up to receive his kiss. I moaned. My body sinking into him. That strength. His warmth.

His hands stroking my body, and fondling my ass. His erect manhood pressed into me. His lips on mine in one long kiss. It felt like a forgotten dream now realized. I felt dizzy, outside myself. I held onto him, my port in the storm.

He gently pushed the spaghetti straps of my lingerie past my shoulders. I lowered my arms, leaning into his embrace. Never leaving his kiss. His hands slowly traced down my arms, tickling my sensitive skin.

With no cleavage to hold it up, the satin romper fell to my waist. A slight tug at the loose waistband, and it was on the floor.

Naked and vulnerable. Yet in his powerful embrace, it felt good. It felt right.

He guided me to the bed. Oh god! Oh god! This was happening!

I pulled back the cover, and laid face down. He knelt behind me, his large hands massaging me. Yet no hands could relieve this tension.

Unbelievably, I arched my back, raising my butt. Accepting what had to happen. Welcoming it.

He had retrieved something from the side drawer. I wondered, but soon got my answer. A cool lubricant was squeezed over my puckered opening, followed by his warm hands rubbing it in. My gasp in shock turned to moans with his touch.

His index finger pushed into my ass. I tried to relax, but my muscles naturally resisted the intrusion. The now warm lubricant did feel nice.

A second finger was inserted. It slid in relatively easy, and really started to stretch me open. I was staring to enjoy this, and began moaning. He thrust his fingers in and out.

He had found my prostate, and deliberately rubbed against it. Giving me for the first time, some understanding of the term, sissygasm. Not quite yet, but my little penis was now shifting excitedly.

A third finger was inserted, along with more lubricant. My ass was really getting opened up. And my moans told Robert that I liked it.

A fourth finger. I did tell you Robert had big hands didn't I? It took my breath away. My ass was gaping open, more than I would have ever thought possible. I was on the edge of squirting.

And then suddenly, they were removed. I shifted my ass back, seeking his fingers. Longing for their intrusion.

Lost in this delirium of lust, I didn't even think of what this meant. And then I felt it. The head of his cock nudged against my anus. Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! I'm getting fucked!

Still, I didn't move. He pressed down on my back, forcing me to arch my ass out. Then he guided the head of his cock past my puckered opening. Even with the stretching his fingers gave me, I gasped at the sheer size of it.

He was slow and steady. His hands on my hips holding me in place.

I groaned in agony. There was nothing like this sense of being stretched wide open, or being overpowered by this massive cock.

He paused, allowing me to catch my breath, and adjust to this rod within me. And then like the fingers insertion, I began to feel a warm tingling sensation. A dull ache, not unpleasant.

He pulled back a couple inches, and then slid his cock in deeper. Again, back and in. Slowly, my muscles contracting and releasing. Back and forth, deeper and deeper.

He was fully inside me. His pelvic bone pressed against my ass. And the tingling sensation within me had turned into a sensual throb. My whimpers and groans were now moans of pleasure.

He began his rut, in and out. My prostate feeling every inch of him, and loving it.

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!" Every thrust pushing me closer to the edge.

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!" He was pistoning into me with force, knocking the breath out of me. My eyes rolled back, lost in ecstasy.

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!" My little penis dangled below me, useless and untouched. It bounced with every thrust of the real cock inside of me.

Robert grabbed my hair and rode me harder. Gone was the gentle care. Now there was only the animalistic lust of an alpha male dominating his lover. Owning her. Penetrating her. Penetrating me with raw abandon.

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!" I loved it.

"That's it, take it bitch!" He growled.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I had never heard Robert being so forceful. It turned me on.

He pulled out, and flipped me over with ease. He now sat between my legs, holding them raised and wide apart. My ass raised and ready, leaving my little penis exposed.

Robert lay his penis against mine, measuring them. As if there was ever any doubt. He laughed, "Who's the real man? And who's the sissy that needs to be fucked?"

Pinned as I was, there was no where for me to look away in shame. I had to look him in the eyes. "You're the real man. I'm the sissy who needs to be fucked."

"You need what?" He taunted me.

"I need to be fucked. Please fuck me." My ass was gaping. I was truly yearning for his cock to fill me once more, despite the humiliation.

He had a wicked, self-congratulatory grin. With one hard thrust he penetrated me once more. I gasped. All I could do was stare up at him, as he started his rutting. There was no escaping his embrace, or being impaled on his cock. My sissy clit flapped with each thrust.

It appeared that I no longer had any humility. I moaned, and wrapped my legs around him, allowing him to penetrate me deeper.

"Do you want my cock sissy?" He asked rhetorically, with his cock buried inside me.

"Yes." I gasped out. A little high-pitched.

"Ask me to keep fucking you sissy." He stated along with another hard thrust.

"Please fuck me." I meekly replied.

"What do you want sissy?!" Another hard thrust knocking the air out of me.

"Please fuck me!" I cried out.

Another hard thrust. He stared down at me, waiting.

"Please fuck me!"

He drove his cock in deep. A slight pause.

"Please fuck me!" Another hard thrust.

I now knew my place. There was nothing but surrender for me. His cock felt too good inside me. My little penis twitched excitedly between us.

"Fuck me!" Thrust. "Fuck me!" Thrust. "Fuck me!" Thrust. My voice now a high-pitched cry, begging him for more.

"Fuck me!" Thrust. Again, faster and harder.

My little penis squirted, leaving a thin puddle of jizz on my stomach. So pathetic.

He laughed, and plunged deeply into me. His breath was becoming more ragged.

A few more hard thrusts, and then he tensed up with his cock buried deep in my ass. He gripped my legs forcefully. He groaned.

And then I felt it. His semen filling my ass. Oh my, another man's seed was being pumped into my ass. I stared up at him, seeing the look of ecstasy on his face. I gave him that. By surrendering to him, receiving his seed, and accepting his dominance, I gave him pleasure.

Beyond my own pleasure from my ass being so utterly filled, and the massage of my prostate bringing me to orgasm, there was an innate sense of pride. I could satisfy the needs of a strong alpha male. This was my role.

Robert withdrew his cock, and collapsed beside me on the bed, breathing heavily.

I lay still for a moment, trying to catch my breath as well. My ass felt stretched open, and I could feel his cum inside me. My own cum was sticky on my stomach.

Eventually, I scampered to the bathroom adjacent to the room. I felt a strong need to use the toilet. Fortunately, his seed largely remained, buried within me where it belonged. I wasted up, and returned to the bed.

I gave him a light kiss, and curled up to him. Safely in his embrace as the little spoon, I drifted off to sleep.