Reacquainting Oneself Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even with the condom, I could feel it. I vowed then and there, that I would not let him wear a condom going forward, and that he should always coat my insides with his jizz. After all, I didn't need to worry about becoming pregnant.

He collapsed onto me, crushing me with his weight. His cock still within me, slowly losing its hardness. My stomach pressed into the gooey remnants of my lame ejaculate.

Trapped as I was, I couldn't have been more happy.

He pulled out, and rolled to his side. I leaned over and kissed him. My man. My gorgeous man.

No words were spoken as we lay there catching our breaths. There was no need. The eyes said it all. Our lips were for kissing.

He shuffled off the bed, and went to the washroom. I watched him walk away, admiring his toned back and firm ass. How did I ever think I could be a man like that?

I washed up after him, and then curled into bed next to him. Without a word, he draped his arm around me, and kissed my shoulder. We slept like that, with me comfortably ensconced in his warm embrace.

12