Reacquainting Oneself Ch. 06

Story Info
Diane's fantasy weekend comes to an end. Is this the end?
1.6k words
4.72
2.9k
6
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I awoke the next morning, Robert still had his arm draped over me. I relaxed for a while, nestled in his embrace. If only I could stay in this moment forever.

His cock was hard, and pressing into my ass. I pressed my ass back onto him, and his cock slid between my cheeks. Once again, I had to restrain a squeal of delight. I slowly gyrated back onto him, allowing his cock to press against my anus. Yet, I was cautious not to push too far, as I was loving the gentle rise and fall of his chest while he slept.

It then dawned on me that there was one fantasy I had always held in secret. Waking up my man with his cock in my mouth. I gently slid down under the covers, and positioned myself before that beautiful emblem of manhood. Even now, despite his unconscious state, it was impressively large and firm.

I listened to his breathing for a moment to be sure he was still sleeping. I wrapped my lips around his cock. Gently.

I imagined he was having a wet dream, hopefully starring me. Hopefully he dreamed of me sucking his cock. It was after all, my dream come true.

I took him in deeply, careful to not apply too much pressure. Slowly bobbing up and down. His cock hardening further within my mouth. My tongue rubbed along the veins of his rod. My saliva lubricating him, so I could take him deeper down my throat.

He was fully inside me when I felt his hand at the back of my head. I held still, choking on his manhood. There was that delirium from a lack of oxygen, combined with the adrenaline of excitement. I held it for as long as I could before pulling back.

With no more fear of awakening him, I coughed and gasped for breath. It was doubtful I could have done otherwise.

"Good girl, good girl." He murmured as he gently stroked my hair. I remained below the covers, but I knew he was smiling.

I returned to his cock with an enhanced pace. There was no more need to restrain myself, so I really sucked on him.

Robert's moans were all the approval I needed to keep going. He gripped my hair, forcing me onward, as if I had any intention of stopping.

This kid had her candy cane, and she was going to suck it up, savouring every bit of flavour.

He didn't release his grip on my hair until he had pumped his load down my throat. I swallowed it all. Delighted that the reality exceeded my fantasy. Only then did I emerge from the covers to see his smiling face.

I kissed him. "Good morning dear."

He held me close, returning the kiss. "Good morning sweetie."

I melted into him. Safe in his arms, and resting against his muscular chest. His breath setting a smooth rhythm, which would have rocked me to sleep.

Robert rose, and entered the bathroom. I watched him walking away from the bed, admiring his toned ass. I listened to his stream, and continued to think of his cock. He poked his head out the door to ask if I needed the washroom before he took a shower.

I hadn't thought of it until that moment, as I was immersed in my fantasies. I nodded, and dashed into the bathroom. Momentarily, I stood at the toilet, pulling my penis from the panties. Yet, a glaring stare from Robert corrected that behaviour. I promptly sat down.

Robert affectionately patted my head. "Good girl."

Then, we showered together. This allowed me the privilege of cleaning my man. It was truly an honour when I knelt before him, cleansing his cock and balls. He said nothing, only stared down at me, willing me to continue. Once he was fully cleansed, he exited the shower, leaving me on my knees. It left me with an odd sensation, loneliness and a perverse pleasure from being used in such a casual manner.

I quickly finished washing up, blow dried my hair, and applied some make-up. I was getting better at this, so I didn't take long. Yet, I was still surprised to see him waiting for me in the bedroom fully dressed. It put a lump in my throat to stand before him naked, while he was fully dressed, even if it was shorts and a golf shirt.

My attire had been selected. Panties, bra, pink ankle socks, and a short summer dress. I liked his choice. It was further assurance that he knew what he wanted from his girl, and I simply needed to accept my role.

By the time we made it downstairs to the lounge, Mitra and Kyle were cuddled up on the sofa, and Lisa and Steve had just come down before us. Stu arrived shortly afterwards. And like always apparently, Carol was still lounging in bed.

Like the day before, we started with a healthy breakfast. Truth be told, we had all worked up an appetite. A fact which was highlighted by Mitra. She looked at me, and then leaned back to kiss Kyle.

"So sweetie, now that we have had another round, am I still the champ?"

I shook my head, and turned beet read with embarrassment.

Kyle grinned, looking to me and then to Mitra sitting on his lap. He bent forward and kissed her cheek. "You most definitely have competition, and I'm obviously biased, but you're still the champ. I know how to make a woman scream."

Much as I would prefer to concede defeat to avoid this discussion, it had now piqued Robert's interest. His grin suggested he knew it was something juicy. "Champion?"

Mitra was more than happy to oblige. "We had a debate as to who was the loudest in the bedroom. I maintain that I am still the scream queen."

Lisa laughed, but said nothing. Apparently conceding that she was not in the race.

Robert wrapped his arm around me, cuddling me. "I don't know. My bitch can certainly voice her pleasure." He used an exaggerated falsetto. "Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Everyone laughed good naturally. I buried my head in Robert's chest.

Mitra, not willing to let this joke die, looked to Lisa and Steve.

"Oh, hell no!" Lisa proclaimed. "We're not deciding this debate. Looks like we have an ongoing competition" She stroked Steve's arm. "Looks like these two will be keeping us awake. We'll have to find ways to bide our time."

That was a most agreeable problem to have. Steve simply kissed her.

Lisa's words, humorous as they were, started me thinking. 'An ongoing competition." This legitimately implied that there would be future weekend trips, and I would be fucked by Robert again.

Of course, I was now Robert's girlfriend. That's how they saw me. And they were right. I was the girl, in a relationship. The girl -- friend.

We would be returning to the city today. My hidden sissy fantasy was coming to an end. Back to reality tomorrow. Yet now what, in the real world? Was I still Robert's girlfriend? Did I want to be?

For the moment, I allowed the frivolity to take hold. The sun was shining, and everyone was joking and having fun. Some more swimming, tossing a frisbee. Yet, mainly just lounging on the deck chairs, drinking, and chatting.

As the afternoon progressed, and we began packing up, my anxiety returned.

Robert noticed this, and brought it up in our room.

"Back to the grind tomorrow, huh." Nice and casual, as if this was your typical weekend.

I nodded, not really sure what to say.

He walked up to me, and embraced me. It was amazing how good that felt. It was like all my worries were absorbed by his muscular arms.

"If you want, you can come to my place. I don't want to pressure you, but I would like that."

"You would?"

"Of course silly. This wasn't a one-time thrill. I really want this to work out. I really have thought about you over the years. I just didn't know how to express it. And we weren't in the same city, yada, yada, yada."

I giggled. "Concocting a plan to dress me in women's clothing, cutting my hair with a ladies style, and encouraging your friends to treat me as a woman. Yada, yada, yada."

"I didn't really have to twist my friends' arms. They all saw you as feminine, especially the ladies. And they aren't faking their friendship. They really do like you, and want things to work out."

I had no response to that. It was true that they all seemed genuine in their friendship. A camaraderie I had never experienced before, and had desperately longed for. I didn't want to give that up. Yet, out here, it was like a fantasy world. The city, home, was reality. Was I truly ready for that?

"I don't have any clothes I could wear. I'd need to go by my place first."'

He laughed. "Not to worry, I'll take care of you." He paused, expressing genuine curiosity. "Do you have any clothes?"

Of course, I should have realized immediately. He would expect me to remain dressed as a woman. Now I was trapped. Do I tell him about the dress, and other women's clothing which I have hidden in the drawer. My reddening face gave it away. I could tell by the grin on his face, that there was no point in hiding it. "Yeah, I've got a few items."

I then hastened to add, "but what about work?"

He casually dismissed my concern. "I thought you mostly work from home. What does it matter what you wear?"

I still had concerns, but I acquiesced regardless.

The matter settled, except for my anxiety, we drove back to the city.