Reactions 05 - A Husband Intervenes

Story Info
A wife blackmailed, a husband and family responds.
5.9k words
4.13
15.3k
34
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writer's note: Sorry a protracted rant incoming, sorry in advance for making anyone fall asleep, I can't stop you wasting your time, but that's what you will be doing if read my stories and moan about them, if you have read my previous stories and if you bothered to read my profile you will know my views on Willing Cuckolds, wife's who cuck their husbands and husbands who give away their wives. If you like reading about couples who fight for their marriage and a husband who will fight for his wife and not stand by and watch another person take his wife then read on.

One last point there is a group of "readers" who continue to read my stories they always vote 1☆ and moan and complain about my stories. To that group I say move on do not waste your time. I write the stories I like to read, if anyone else likes them its a bonus. And yes like many writers on this site I will delete troll comments especially by the same trolls who continue to waste their time.

One more thing, this story is not real, the only characters that are real are me, my wife and her four brothers. As other writers have started saying, this is my world, my universe if you don't like it move on.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Something wasn't right in our house, once again our two teenage sons, Mark, 18 years old and Matt, 17 years old, were eating dinner without my wife, Luisa, technically she is here with us in body, but her mind is clearly elsewhere.

Luisa for the past week has been upset and short with all of us, she makes dinner, its always delicious whatever she makes, she eats a little of her food then gets up apologises for not feeling well then goes upstairs to our bedroom, she is also unable to look any of us in the eye. This behaviour started on Monday, its now Friday, I know I should have asked what the problem was straight away, however I wanted Luisa to tell me, I was always going to ask her by tonight.

Just to give you some background about Luisa and I and our family, Luisa is my wife of 25 years, we are both 47 years old, we met in college, and married young, she was studying History and I was studying Engineering.

We bumped into each in the canteen while we were in line to get our food, we knocked each others food trays on the floor and after both apologising we started talking and hanging out together, that continued and here we are 25 years later.

Luisa is Mexican and very beautiful, she is short but perfectly formed. She has curves in all the right places. With long black hair and a beautiful face, in college she should have been in great demand with the young college boys, but she was not part of any group and she kept to herself and according to her friends at the time, she didn't drink or smoke or party that much.

While we were going out together as a couple she was upfront with me and told me the boys and even some of the young female students tried to ask her out. But she turned them all down, so for whatever reason fate brought us together, at college I was an athlete, I was a runner, 100 metres and the 200 metres were my choice on the track.

I have always been well built and tall and strong, I now work out two or three times a week, sometimes Luisa joins me and our two sons also join us, they are big like me, I am 6ft 2inches and our sons are almost as tall, they are both well built, they are both gym rats and work out most days.

And they are both apparently very popular with the women at the college they attend. Mark is studying Economics and Matt is studying History. Anyway, back in college Luisa started turning up to Athletic meetings, and without much persuasion started running and training with me, although she always tried to beat me she could never quite do it, if we go for a run now, I let her win on special occasions, like on her birthday, or our anniversary or any other special day she thinks up.

To cut to the chase, we became an item, then we quickly chose to be exclusive and within a year of knowing each we got married. It was a big wedding as my parents are wealthy and Luisa's family is huge and also wealthy, she has four older brothers. They are all big men and very physically imposing.

And they are very protective of her, fortunately they have always liked me and treated me as part of the family.

So fast forward many happy years of marriage, a very fulfilling and satisfying sex life, two kids, finding an engineering company to work for and eventually owning that company.

Life has been good for us both our parents have long since died both sets of parents left both families enough money to own our house outright and have the house remodelled the way we wanted it.

Along with a new kitchen, garden, bathroom, new driveway and a hot tub set in the decking. Our sons use it more than we do they often bring their girlfriends with them when they stay with us which is most weekend's Luisa's brothers bring their wives and their kids over every other weekend and we all have a big BBQ garden party.

Luisa's brothers range in age from 46 to 56, Marcus is the youngest at 46 then comes Enrique 48, then its Angell, 51, then its the "Dad" Karlos, 56, when Luisa's parents died he took charge of the family obviously being the oldest no one objected.

Marcus and Enrique work with me in my engineering warehouse company. Angell and Karlos run a landscaping business, occasionally the other brothers and me and our various children join them, it keeps everyone honest, all the brothers are married and have children, they all seemed to want a boy and girl and then stop, it was all mutually agreed between us as a family, there is not much we don't share as a family, yes I know Luisa and I have two sons, we broke the rule, but Luisa is allowed many things others in the family can't, we all adore and love her and her brothers and me protect her.

If we go out as a group we often take over whole restaurants or pubs or wherever we go and in the past any intruders who want to get involved in our "family" get repelled with utmost vigour.

All our wives are beautiful women and have independent jobs of various types ranging from a teacher,(June), Marcus's wife, and Enrique's wife, (Amanda) who is head nurse at a local hospital, Angell's wife, (Sarah) is an accountant for a local firm.

And finally Caroline, Karlos's wife, is a partner in a solicitor's firm, obviously she tends to handle the family legal problems, she is very good and has a reputation for being firm but fair, unless you cross her, if you are stupid enough to get on her bad side then she will destroy you.

So that's our families and our life until now, as you can see there has not been any dramas. Life is certainly good, I have a beautiful wife who works in the local college as a History professor and two well adjusted son's.

Many of our son's friends who stay with us and visit us joke around about Luisa being a MILF, however, my son's will not take any disrespect and many of their college friends know exactly when to draw the line, on several occasions bruises and broken bones accidentally appear.

Our sex life has always been very good it is varied and every position we want to be in is used and we make sure we are both satisfied. If something needs changing or we have a new idea we try it, we have tried mild bondage, we have tried role playing and we occasionally go out for the weekend and find a secluded area and make love outside, and we often film ourselves just so we can watch it later in bed.

My wife's favourite position is cowgirl, seeing her ride my cock and feel her breasts rubbing against my chest as we kiss is heaven.

So once again that is our life, no worries, no problems, just a happy family life and a happy marriage. That of course brings us to why my wife is hardly talking to anyone and seems on the point of crying.

Luisa finally stopped pacing around the kitchen and appeared to come to a decision she sat on one of the kitchen chairs and started to say something then stopped looking at our sons, I then looked at our sons,

"Lads, give us a moment..." I said turning to look at my wife.

They both looked at each other and then at their mother they then looked at me shrugged and then turned and went into the living room and put the tv on.

"So, are you going to tell me what's wrong?" I said in a neutral tone of voice.

"Gary, first of all its not as bad as you might imagine, I should have told you what happened before now, so I apologise for that." She looked at the table as she said this.

"Go on Luisa, tell me what happened because at the moment I am imagining all sorts of things, none of them good." I said in the same neutral tone.

Luisa took a long deep breath, "Okay I'm going to tell you what's been happening and I hope you understand how I tried to control the situation, but I think its worse now, Gary I need your help." This time she looked at me, her expression was determined and hopeful.

"Okay, I'm here, you have my full attention." I sat there with my arms crossed waiting for the bomb to drop.

"Gary, do you remember about 2 weeks ago our families had a pool party?"

"Yes, I remember it was one hell of a get together, and I remember the after party, you and me on the sun lounger, seeing your naked body in the moonlight as you rode me to two climaxes..." yes my cock was hard thinking about our out door sex.

"Ummmm, well Gary, you know how you went inside to get a towel so we could both clean up."

"Yes, I remember you looked really hot lying on the sun lounger, I guess I tired you out, you appeared to be having a nap, something happened didn't it? While I was in the house?"

Luisa got out her phone and opened an email titled "Sexy Moon Goddess" there was a link to an attachment, she opened it and there in all her glory was my naked wife on the sun lounger. A small part of my brain was very proud of how she looked, but the message attached to the image was short and to the point.

(:Well Professor Smith, unless you want to be a porn star and all your staff and pupils jerk off over your images, then me and my friends want a night out with you, and yes it will include sex. Me and my two friends have been lusting after you for years.

So you're choices are simple, you have one night of sex with three young hunks and another man who gas wanted to fuck you for years, or you become the local porn star pin up of the college. I'm guessing your sons and your husband and your family will not want to see your photos posted on porn sites.

You have one week to decide, this coming Saturday is your day decision, you either book a restaurant and a hotel and meet with us or say goodbye to your career and your marriage.

Contact me at this email address when you have made the reservations.:)

The were 5 more photos of my wife in all her glory. I looked at Luisa and opened my arms.

She pressed herself against me and I could feel her shaking as her emotions came out, obviously she had been agonising over this dilemma. I did wonder why she hadn't told me about this before. But that's not important at the moment. I kept hugging Luisa until she calmed down a bit.

Then I let her sit down again and she wiped her eyes. I got us both a glass of wine from the fridge then sat next to her and hugged her she hugged me back.

"Gary, what are we going to do? The deadline for contacting them is tomorrow. Gary, I do not want to do this, I am yours Gary I'm not going to have sex with a group of men, but I don't want to be a porn star either."

"My love, don't worry, you are not going anywhere near these arseholes, besides have you forgotten something? These photos were taken high up from a building near our garden, and let's face it these are very good photos taken by people who know what they are doing. I'm sure our son's will have an idea about this."

"Gary, do we have to get the kids involved?"

"Don't worry, I think seeing you as a porn star is definitely not a good idea for our sons, or anyone else for that matter, anyway I think its probably someone from your college and I think our sons can help find out who they might be, also I want your brothers involved, they love you and will protect you just like I will."

"Gary, you do realise they could have photos of all us women, over the years we have all been naked in our garden at some point."

"Yes, Luisa, that's why I want everyone involved."

We both drank our wine and said goodnight to our sons. We stripped naked and at first just hugged each other, but Luisa started stroking my cock and said,

"Gary, make love to me. I need you my love,"

Of course I did, my wife as I said is a very beautiful woman and making love to her all these years never gets boring. We kissed and touched and stroked each others bodies. By the time I entered my wife she was dripping wet, she wrapped her arms and legs around my body and we soon built up a rhythm. While I moved inside her, I kissed her and licked her breasts and left little hickeys on her breasts.

"Yes, my love, mark me, I'm yours my love, yes Gary...I love you so much my love...yes Gary give it to me my love....oh yes Gary, harder my love give me all you've got...Yes Gary, that's it my love give it to me...."

I did and soon we both climaxed hard. We stayed that way until we finally stirred and shared a shower. Then we hugged each other in bed and slept.

The next morning Luisa and myself and our son's sat around the kitchen table having breakfast.

"Matt, Mark, your mother and I need your help, do you know anyone at college who rents or lives anywhere near our house?"

They looked at each and shrugged, Matt spoke first, "There is a house a group of collage lads rent out, its officially owned by the college, the college rents out the house to some of the students, its just around the corner from here, Me and Mark have been to a couple of house parties there."

Luisa and I looked at each other, "Matt, can you see our house from their house?" Luisa asked.

Mark answered, "Yes, you can, but you need to be on the top floor, I think two Football trainee's are on the top floor, what's going on?"

"Well, let's just say I think those two lads have some compromising photos of your mother, and they are trying to blackmail her, that's why your mother has been so cranky lately." I said looking at Luisa, she blushed but didn't say anything.

Matt and Mark both stood up and hugged their mother. Matt then turned to me, "Dad, Mark and I have had dealings with a couple of lads from that house. We thought we had dealt with them but it appears they need more dealing with."

Luisa and I looked at each other, I then turned back to Matt, "Okay, tell us what happened."

Mark picked up the story, "There is a group of lads who enjoy splitting up couples, both married and long term couples, mostly they look for ways of targeting mostly women, but also some men, they find ways to photograph or film people in compromising positions, one example is a young woman from our class was caught dancing with a man who was not her boyfriend, the next day at school her boyfriend publicly dumped her after receiving some anonymous photos showing her having sex with the other man, the boyfriend was stupid and didn't wait around to see if she was innocent, all her friends kept telling him she wouldn't do such a thing, but he just left."

Matt then continued, "Another female student was filmed dancing very sexily with another female student, again her boyfriend found out and he stupidly dumped the woman for being a lesbian, then there was the case of our female librarian, Mrs King, everyone at college liked her, she was a kind, interesting and friendly woman. Unfortunately, she was caught in a comprising position with a female student and a male student, in the library. When her husband found out he divorced her, she moved away about six months ago to get away from the embarrassment."

"So, Matt, Mark, I still don't see the connection, why is no-one doing anything to stop these people?" I asked them both.

Matt looked at his Mum, "Mum, you know our principal, Mr Daniels, well, we know he has a thing for the female students and also he has a thing for married teachers, no offence Mum, but honestly every male in our college sees you as a MILF, and Mr Daniels is no exception, he has a real crush on you."

"Yes Matt, I know what that means, but I make it perfectly clear to everyone at college that I'm not interested in being with anyone else except your father." Luisa said forcefully.

Mark laughed, "Mum, Matt and I and our friends have defended your honour many times, but the fact remains you are a fantasy figure to lots of young men and honestly some young women."

Luisa was bright red, but she laughed then smiling said, "I had no idea i was being lusted after by all these young people."

I smiled too, "Well, my love, you are a very beautiful woman, and I think the term MILF does suit you, however, something needs to be done about this group, and your principle needs to be dealt with."

Luisa came over to me and sat in my lap and put her arms around me, "Gary my love never forget I'm yours, I love only you, I don't care how many young people fancy me."

"Thank you my love, remember I'm yours too, I love you Mrs Smith." We then started kissing each other.

"Ummmm Dad, Mum, get a room, and don't forget we need a plan to stop these creeps." Matt said.

Mark chimed in, "Yes Dad, put Mum down for a moment, what are we going to do about these people?"

"Well, the most important thing at this moment is to contact your uncles, they will certainly help us and they will make sure we are protected, then I think your Mum needs to reply to this email." I said looking at my wife who had gone pale.

"Ummm, Gary, what am I going to say?" Luisa said with a bit of worry.

"Luisa my love, don't worry, what you will do is set up a meeting with your blackmailers, I think somewhere very public and somewhere we as a family know. Then my love you and I and your brothers will have a talk with these arseholes, Matt, Mark, I want you to find out about these women you mentioned, ask your girlfriends to contact them and ask them if they want some payback." I paused for a moment.

"Luisa, I want you to look up the teacher that left, and ask her the same question, lastly your deputy principal we know very well, Sandra is definitely someone we want on our side, and hopefully we can convince her to get rid of Mr Daniels and install her as principal, we know she is qualified. Last but not least, lads find out who runs the house where the arseholes live, once we know I will contact the college authorities and let them know what's going on."

I looked at our sons then at my wife, "Sound like a plan?"

Matt and Mark looked at each other then Mark said, "Okay Dad, we will do some detective work."

They both got a drink of diet Pepsi from the fridge and went upstairs to one of their rooms to start the detective work.

I got our laptop out and turned it on, "Luisa, I want you to explain the problem to your brothers, its better coming from you, I will set up a zoom chat room so they all know at once, text them on your phone so they know to log in."

"Okay Gary, I know we need to do this can we help those other people? It happened a while ago for them." She asked while texting her brothers.

Five minutes later all her brothers were requesting chats. We all logged in and Luisa explained what was happening, there was a lot of swearing and exclamations, but the gist of their responses were, "We will help you any way we can..." "Those arseholes are dead..." "I'm on my way those arseholes will wish they were never born..."

So I explained my plan to our family, everyone agreed it was an okay plan and everyone will be there to help, our sons expressed the view they would also be there, so the plan was put in motion.

12