Reactions 05 - A Husband Intervenes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two days later.

I could see Luisa was nervous, she was sitting in a booth in a restaurant, the restaurant is run by a friend of Karlos, he knows what will probably happen, he is willing to let things go, but no killings on the premises. I'm okay with that.

Its 8pm on a Saturday, it looks like the restaurant is busy, but in fact the only customers are my family and a few close friends, in total there is 10 of us in the restaurant. I saw Luisa look at me for reassurance, I smiled back and did the "ok" sign, she did it back, at that point, my wife's Principal, and three young men, two black and one white came through the door, the owner of the restaurant saw them and went to greet them.

"Mr Daniels, you are expected, the lady is waiting for you in a booth towards the back of building, apparently the lady said you wanted some privacy." He said leading the way.

Mr Daniels was a tall well built man, and I could see he was handsome in a slimy type of way, he was dressed well and obviously had money. The three young men with him were all well built and obviously worked out.

They saw my wife dressed simply, in a t-shirt and jeans. This obviously annoyed Mr Daniels, from my view point I could see him frowning at her as they approached the booth.

Mr Daniels sat opposite my wife and the three young lads stood close behind him. I could see Luisa starting to look nervous.

"So, Mrs Smith, you disobeyed my first order, you were supposed to wear something sexy, you look great in your current clothes, but its not the look we want, so are you going to obey our other orders, if you don't, my son, James, will post all the naked photos of you, and that will be very embarrassing for you and as I am the principal in the school I will make sure you lose your job, so are you going to be good?"

"Mr Daniels, please don't do this, I can honestly say you have no idea who you are dealing with, my husband would never accept me being with another man, and trust me my family will never let anything bad happen to me, by the way have you noticed some of the customers? Do you recognise them? They are here to see you and your friends face justice."

Mr Daniels obviously did not expect this answer, neither did his son or the other two men.

James was big like his father, he smiled and said, "Dad, don't worry, we will take care of these people, and I look forward to showing her husband how to fuck his wife, those photos I took really don't do her justice. She is so hot Dad."

I was so very tempted to get up and beat the shit out of James at that moment, but I knew Luisa needed confessions from all of them.

Luisa looked at James, "You listen to me, my husband would wipe the floor with you, I will repeat myself, Gary would never except being a cuck to the likes of you, and trust me my two son's will clean up anything my husband leaves of you, now, I have heard you are responsible for several relationships and marriages ending was that your goal with me?"

James looked at his father who nodded, he then looked at my wife, "Actually it was pure luck I was staying with these two lads, Leroy and Marcus, they rent a room just a round the corner from here and yes their bedroom overlooks your garden, imagine my surprise when I see the most hot professor in college completely naked lying on a sun lounger, fortunately for me I am an amateur photographer and I always carry a small but very good camera around with me, it takes great night photos."

Luisa looked back at him, "So, you took photos of me, you do know taking photos of someone without their permission is classed as stalking and it is a crime. If you ever post those photos I will inform the police."

She then looked at her principal, "So Mr Daniels, you are going to aid and abet criminals, you will be an accessory to a crime and you are already blackmailing me, and you will be committing rape, that is the only way you will fuck me, my husband and my sons know you have already done this to other couples."

The four men started to look worried they were worried about who my wife had spoken to.

"No wonder your ex wife left you, how many female students did you blackmail? So you could fuck them? Do you know how many lives you ruined? Last but not least the three marriages you ruined, you and your son and you two others are monsters, well it stops here, my husband knows all about your little scheme, I told him and showed him what you were going to use,"

She paused seeing the effect her speech had on the four men. At that moment, Mr Daniels snapped, he stood up, and angrily said,

"Yes I fucked several female students, yes I fucked up several marriages, yes I helped my son and his friends fuck a few female students, and I am going to fuck you I don't care if you like it or not."

At that point he reached towards Luisa, I was up and out of my chair and on him before he knew I was there, all of Luisa's brothers were right behind me. I grabbed his arm and pulled it as far back behind hm as I could, I didn't break his arm but it was close.

His son and the other two men moved towards me, but the brothers moved in and quickly subdued them.

Mr Daniels turned his head towards me and said, "What the fuck is this? You can't do this to me, I'm going to sue your arse for this,"

"Really, well let's see what your deputy principal has to say about that," I said turning to the deputy, Sandra, who was standing near us absolutely crimson with anger.

She walked up to Mr Daniels and slapped him around the face, "Mr Daniels, I will make sure every board member knows what a sleazy creep you are, I have had my suspicions about what you and your son were doing but I could never prove it, all the witnesses always ran away, now I know why, I will join Mrs Smith in telling the board everything I know as of now your son is expelled and your other two friends are also expelled."

She gathered herself up and looked at me then my wife, "Mr and Mrs Smith, please accept the colleges heartfelt apologies for any hurt or damage this piece of shit has caused you, and Luisa, I am fairly certain a new deputy principal will be needed very soon, consider yourself the number one candidate. Now, if you will excuse me I have some damage limitation to sort out."

She then shook my wife's hand and punched Mr Daniels in the stomach, I let him fall to the floor as he rolled around in agony. At that point four plain clothed police officers entered the building through the kitchen, they had been watching everything that occurred.

They took in the scene and the head of the officers said, "Thank you everyone we will take it from here, we have enough proof to put all four of these people away, don't worry we didn't see anything, Mr Daniels fell over and hurt his head and shoulder, accidents happen."

He then nodded to his colleagues, all three officers were big men and easily manhandled the young men, who it seems also had "accidents" the four brothers just smiled at me, the young men all seemed to be limping and holding their groins, also their faces seemed to be very red as if they had hit something solid.

As they were escorted away several people came forward, the group were victims of the four men. Mrs Helen King, (the librarian) came forward, she is a very beautiful middle aged woman, of medium build and long dark hair and glasses, she hugged me and kissed me on the cheek, "Sandra spoke to me on the way out, apparently if I feel up to it my old job is waiting for me. Thank you Gary, thank you Luisa, I should have been strong like you. See you around, my therapist is going to be surprised."

Then two young women with two young men in tow appeared, the two men had very embarrassed and hang dog expressions as they came forward, they didn't say anything but the women hugged me and my wife and the young men shook our hands. They then left with each other, it seems our sons have been busy.

The owner of the restaurant came out with some very expensive and very nice wine and beers and a spread of food. The brothers wives appeared and we had an impromptu night out, we talked and caught up on the family comings and goings, we all agreed that Mr Daniels and his friends had not heard the last of us.

We all left the restaurant at about 2am finally the owner kicked us out, we all went our separate ways, Luisa and me and our sons got a taxi home when we got into the house our sons staggered upstairs, I was heading that way, but my wife dragged me into the kitchen pushed me up against the counter, yanked down my jeans and underwear and took out my cock she then gave me a blow job and by the time she finished getting me hard I was close to cumming, but she had other ideas, she stood up stripped naked then leant back against the table, she spread her legs and said,

"Gary, I want you cock inside right now, don't worry I'm ready for you, get over here now..."

Yes we fucked like crazy, yes we fucked in every position we could think of and yes our sons were not too surprised to see their naked parents curled up on the sofa with a blanket thrown over them. Life is good, the bad guys lost the good guys won.

Epilogue: The various couples reconciled, except Helen, my wife became deputy principal, the house overlooking our garden was sold by the college and is now a block of flats for old retired pensioners. All the windows are frosted so no old age people can look over our garden.

The library teacher, Helen, did get her job back but her husband wouldn't have anything to do with her, even after it was proved she was set up.

The police detective's investigated every possible complaint against Mr Daniels and his son and his friends, it seems Mr Daniels and his son had been tearing apart relationships for years, it took a new investigative squad to untangle everything, Mr Daniels was very good at choosing his victims and he trained his son and his friends well.

At the end of the investigation fifteen couples were found to be destroyed by the husband either by husbands being cuckolded or the husband being found cheating on their wife or the wife found cheating on the husband most of the couples divorced over the cheating or the cuckolding or the forced swinging and sharing.

Under questioning by the police it appeared Mr Daniels and his ex-wife split up because he tried to pressure her into swinging and being shared by him and his friends and some colleagues.

When she refused and he continued to pressure her he tried to force the issue by going to a swingers club, his wife did not know it was a swingers club and when they got there she realised what was happening and left him in the building and moved out of their house, she filed for divorce the next day, they spilt everything 50/50 and she is now living a happy life on a different country.

Mr Daniels and his son became very bitter and they have spent the past several years blackmailing and cuckolding happy couples. Some didn't fall for their game but quite a few did, the police have painstakingly contacted everyone involved.

So when Mr Daniels and his son and their friends were found beaten black and blue in prison no one really investigated or questioned it. The list of suspects was too long and strangely every suspect had an alibi.

The End.

Writers note: If you have reached this far by reading the story or just skipping to the end to vote one star because there was no cheating wife, no sharing, no "hotwife" and no cuckolds and no skank wife, then you have wasted your time, but its a free country you can waste as much of your time as you want, but next time go read something else, you will save time. Thank you to anyone else who actually liked or tolerated this story thank you for your time.

12