Read it and Name It

Story Info
I make a new "friend".
7.5k words
4.66
9.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been having sex with another guy for about 6 months, I guess. We'd been friends for years, introduced by our wives. Our wives were both flight attendants for the same airline and tended to be away from home for days or weeks at a time. My wife and I had been drifting apart for a while up to this point and when Mark told me about him and his wife, I understood completely what he was going through. We talked and drank and drank a bunch more that night and complained much about how neither of our wives wanted to have sex anymore. It's kind of hazy for me about how it began, but I ended up the evening by giving him a handjob on his couch. His cock was a bit larger than my seven inches and thick. The head was large and there was a huge blue vein running its length. I remember thinking it was a better looking cock than my own, which was an odd thing to think at the time. It was interesting to feel another cock besides my own. It felt hotter and heavier. His balls were hanging low. He had very thin patch of pubes above his cock, as if he'd trimmed them and his balls were shaved. I watched as my hand moved up and down his shaft, slowly, then faster. I stroked him to conclusion and marveled at the massive amount of cum he sprayed all over. He returned the favor later on.

And that's how it began for us. When the wives were away, we'd jerk each other off. Then one night, we got high and he asked me for a blowjob. I'd never done that before and never really thought about doing it, but I figured that I'd already done something gay with him and what the hell? So, I sucked his cock and let him cum in my mouth. Having seen the massive loads of cum he sprays during a handjob, I didn't swallow his load that night, but rather let it leak out my mouth as he finished. I didn't mind the taste at all. In fact, I kind of liked it. We ended that night by 69-ing with me on top. He surprised me as he sucked my cock by sticking a finger in my asshole. I surprised myself by liking it.

We progressed along those lines with blowjobs while our wives were away, but Mark consistently would insert a finger or two into me and finger fucked me while he sucked me. We were both enjoying what we were doing. We weren't passionate or falling in love by any means. There was little to no kissing involved. Just a bit of sexual tension being released as our wives were away. We'd drink or get high or both, get naked, watch some porn on a laptop and go at it. Now that I think about it, I don't recall us ever watching gay porn together. We watched some tranny stuff a few times, but most times it was straight stuff.

I'm sure it won't surprise the reader that anal was next on the agenda.

We were at my place, sitting at my desk in front of my computer. We were both naked, next to each other with our chairs close together. We each had hand on the other's cock stroking slightly. Since we were at my place and it was "dealer's choice" for what porn we watched, I chose an old favorite from my youth. It was pretty much 30 minutes of this hot chick getting it in every hole and taking a load in her mouth at the end, but it always turned me on. When we got to the anal part, Mark asked me if I'd ever thought about it before.

"Thought about what?" I asked. "Anal?"

He looked at me and said "Yea, dumbass. Have you ever thought about anal?"

I reminded him that his cock is way too large for anything like that.

"Why?" he asked. "My wife can take it. I bet you would like it."

"What makes you think that?" I asked.

"You like it when I finger your asshole, right? It's just a little bigger than that," he said.

"Just a little?" I asked as I looked at his erection.

We went back and forth for a while and when it seemed that I'd run out of excuses not to try it, I gave up and got down in my knees in front of him and blew him in the hopes that he would just drop it. As I sucked him off (and I'd gotten quite good at blowjobs, he would tell me later on that night), I couldn't shake the thought of having his magnificent cock in my ass. Every tranny video we watched sure seemed to look like it was enjoyable. I'd never nailed my wife in the can, so I had no point of reference to go with. I'd heard that it can be very pleasurable and the orgasm associated with it can be fierce. I was curious and willing to try it, but not yet. I sucked and sucked and stroked his beautiful cock until it exploded in my mouth with force. The first shot slammed into the back of my throat and I had no choice but to swallow it. The cum kept flowing from his cock and I just kept swallowing. It was the first time I'd ever done that.

So, then next day I began to do some research. I read about 25 or 30 articles on my phone while at work about anal and how to do it right. I even took a few notes because I'm such a dork. But the underlying theme of the articles I read seemed to be preparation was the key to a pleasurable experience. On the way home from work I stopped at a drug store and purchased my supplies. I actually went to five different stores because I knew that a guy buying enemas, four different types of lube, and a big box of condoms was going to scream "guy doing some anal" to anyone who saw me. So, I shopped around and got what I needed without raising too much suspicion.

My next stop was the adult store. I bought a small butt-plug and lube. One article I read suggested having the plug in for a little while before the act in order to stretch out the anus. Seemed like a decent enough idea, so I bought one.

We messed around a little and got down to business when we got together the next time. I have to say that the lead up and foreplay was amazing. He laughed when I showed him the butt-plug lodged in my ass. When he removed the plug, he rimmed me for a bit, but then went with the fingers as he stroked my cock. I was practically begging him to put it in me as he teased me. I finally rolled over onto all fours and stuck my ass in the air for him. The initial penetration was uncomfortable. Not painful, just uncomfortable. He'd pull out all the way and back in again, over and over until I was more receptive. Eventually, he stayed inside me and fucked me nice and slow. I loved it. I reached under myself and stroked my cock in time with his movements. I came after about 30 seconds, but never lost my erection as he continued. I thought I was going to cum a second time but I felt his cock explode into the condom inside me.

Needless to say, anal was definitely on the menu from then on.

He offered to let me return the favor to him that night, but I declined. He did ask one favor of me that night, though.

"I need you to trim up. Down there," He told me. "You don't have much hair there, but it's distracting."

"You want me to shave my pubes?" I asked him as I was getting dressed.

"And your ass," he told me. "Or get waxed. It's not like your wife's going to notice."

He has a point and since I'm a total dork, I did a little research. I found a waxing studio nearby and decided to give it a try. It wasn't as painful as I thought. It just stings a bit for a brief period. But I liked the feeling of not having hair, so it was worth the bit of pain to go through every month or so.

The first two or three times, a female did my waxing. Then, Bruce stepped into my life.

Bruce was younger than my 35 years. I guessed he was about 25 or six and I wasn't far off, I later learned. He was handsome and fit, a few tattoos visible on his arms, and a well cropped beard. The first time I went to him it was a little strange. I'm not sure why it felt weird, considering I was letting Mark do any and all to me whenever he wanted. But, I liked the way my skin felt the day after getting a wax so I those feelings aside. The more I went to him, the friendlier we got with each other and chat as he was doing his thing.

Things were great. Then my wife filed for divorce which wasn't much of a surprise. We split amicably, sold the house, split the money and the other assets, and I moved into a single bedroom apartment in a cool area. Mark would come over and we'd fuck in the privacy of my apartment and no one was the wiser.

Then he died in a terrible car crash. His wife as well. I was devastated and felt all alone. I had other friends, but Mark was special in that we had a secret.

But, I kept going to Bruce even though I was no longer active sexually.

One day, Bruce asked me if I was gay.

"I mean to say," he stammered quickly, "that you're one of my few male clients and I know that the others are sex workers. You don't really fit the bill of a sex worker, so I'm just wondering why you're getting regular waxing."

I laughed. "I'm not like 'gay-gay'," I tried to explain poorly. "I was messing around with a guy when I was married and he liked me without body hair, so that's why I started getting waxed. I like the way my skin feels without the hair."

"You were messing around with him? Not anymore?" he asked.

"No," I said. "He died a few months ago."

He apologized and I told him not to worry about. I quickly changed the subject and asked if working in this place was his only job.

"Actually, I'm a drummer in a band. We're playing tomorrow night if you want to swing by," he said. He told me the name of the place and the time. I told him that if I went out, I'd swing by.

All I could think about the next day at work was hooking up with Bruce. I'd not had sex in a long time, months and months, so my constant erection was a problem in a busy office. I managed to make it through the day without masturbating in the bathroom, but it wasn't easy.

Finally, I headed to the bar at the appointed time. His band was the opener for some other band I'd never heard of. I managed to catch his eye at one point and he nodded in my direction, so I was glad to see he knew I was there. I found a seat at the bar, ordered a drink, and listened to the music. They were pretty good. Mostly covers, a few original tunes mixed in. They played for about 30 minutes and then another band came on. I was just about to finish my third drink of the night and head home when Bruce appeared besides me.

"Buy you another drink?" he asked me.

"Hey! You're still here! I thought you'd left after you were done."

"Nah," he said and motioned to the bartender. "I saw you sitting here all alone so I thought the least I could do was come over and say hello." He then told the bartender to get two of what I was having. "How'd we do tonight?"

"It was really good. Have you all been together long?" I asked.

"About two years," he said. "We've all been friends for a long time, though."

Our drinks came and we did a quick cheers. Bruce put his drink down on the bar and looked straight into my eyes.

"So," he said. "I'm glad you came tonight. I wasn't sure how you'd react with me asking you out and all."

Asking me out? Was this a date? Holy shit. I was suddenly very awkward and embarrassed.

"Um," I mumbled. "Yea. It's no big deal." God, I'm an idiot. That's the best my brain could manage?

"I've never gotten personal with a client before," he said and sipped his drink. "I'll probably get fired for this."

"I won't tell if you won't" I assured him.

"So," he said again and put his drink down. "You're divorced and your boyfriend is no longer with us. That's pretty rough."

I shrugged. "Well, the divorce was coming for a long time and he wasn't really my boyfriend. He was just a friend that I would... you know.... mess around with. There wasn't much in the way of emotion. It was pretty much... physical only."

"So, you were just having sex," he said, not really a question.

"Pretty much, yes."

"Fucking," he said matter-of-factly.

I smiled broadly. "Very much so." I sipped my drink.

"Fucking is good," he said. "We like fucking."

I laughed. Why was I so nervous all of a sudden?

"Did your wife find out? Is that why you got divorced?"

"I don't think she knew. She never let on that she knew, anyway. We got divorced because we weren't in love any more. Not sure we ever where, to be honest."

"Are you into guys or girls or both? Don't lie because I've seen you naked enough times and I'll be able to tell," he said as he smiled slyly.

I sipped my drink again, pausing for time. I'd not been blatantly hit on like this in...well, ever. I hadn't had sex for months and it had been at least four days since I beat off. I felt the rush of adrenaline in my chest and my cock started to wake up. Jesus Christ, I thought! I might have sex later! What the hell do I do now? Think fast!

"I'm into both, I guess," I managed. "I like what both have to offer."

"Yea, me too," he agreed.

"But I like a guy just a little better, " I said.

"Me too," he said.

"I'm more of a 'catcher' than a 'pitcher' to be honest. But both can be fun. I liked the way it felt to please him." I was opening up and it felt good. The booze was helping for sure. I leaned in a little toward him. "It was fun to be....slutty, I guess is the word. You know: vocal." I sat back straight, hoping that I wasn't being too forward too soon.

"Nice," he said smiling.

"I've only ever been with one guy," I said and then leaned into him again and said softly, "but he had a great dick."

"Yea?" he asked, raising one eye brow.

"Oh yea," I said.

He picked up his drink and slammed what remained and turned to me. "Well, if you want to come back to my place, I'll be happy to show you another great cock."

I quickly pounded my drink and stood up. "I took a cab here. Did you drive?"

"Yep," he said and started walking for the door. I followed quickly. We made our way out of the bar and into the parking lot without a word. I watched his ass move in his jeans as we walked. He fished the key fob out of his pocket and unlocked the car. I moved around to the passenger side as he slid into the driver's. I put my seat belt on and looked over at him.

He had unbuttoned his pants and was pulling out his cock. He looked over at me.

"You like being slutty?" he said. "Well, get over here and suck my cock, slut." He was suddenly very forceful and dominant. "You know you want it." His cock was flaccid, about 5 inches long and cut. I could a hint of pubic hair above it in the pale light of the parking lot. He shook it. "Suck my cock like the slut you are and if I shoot my load by the time we get to my place, I'll fuck your ass hard. You probably like it hard, don't you, slut?"

I undid my seat belt and leaned over, letting his cock slide into my mouth. I sucked hard and used my tongue on his cock head as best as I could. I heard the car start. It was not very comfortable bending over like this. The center console wasn't built with road head in mind. I kept sucking his warm cock, enjoying the feeling of his member becoming harder in my mouth. I felt him reach over and slide the car into reverse. We backed out of the space and he put the car in drive. I had him almost fully hard now as we started to move forward.

"Just keep sucking slut," he said as he put his hand on my head. I heard the window open and he stopped. I could hear people talking outside. Fuck.

"Great job tonight guys," Bruce said. "See you tomorrow." I kept sucking.

I heard footsteps. "What'd you got here?" I heard a man's voice ask. I reached my hand up and grabbed his cock. I pulled up a little and ran circles around his cock head with my tongue. Then I slowly slid it's length into my mouth the whole way. I sucked hard as I came back up again and started to stroke him as I sucked.

"Oh," Bruce replied "This is just some eager slut I found. I'll see you tomorrow." I heard the window start to go up and we started driving again.

"That was Billy," Bruce said. "You'll meet him someday. He likes sluts too. Have you ever been with two guys at once?"

I hadn't. I hadn't ever thought about it. But the thought of it was a huge turn on all of a sudden. My cock was straining the fabric of my jeans. I sucked his cock as hard as I could, causing my cheeks to implode around it. He was a good 6 or seven inches and hard as anything.

I felt the car turn left and we drove on.

"One cock up your ass and the other down your throat," he said. "You'll be like a pig on a spit. Billy has a nice big cock for you."

We turned right.

"But first," he said, "I'm going to give you mine. I'm going to fuck your mouth as we drive and then I'm going to fuck that tight ass of yours when we get to my apartment."

We turned again.

"Almost there," he said. I wasn't sure if he meant his place or that he was going to cum soon. I stroked hard and fast as I teased his cock head with my lips and tongue.

"Yea, like that," he moaned. "Tease it."

I tongued the pee hole of his cock.

We turned right again. I opened my eyes and i could the light from the street lights passing through the car. I stopped stroking and took his length down my throat again. Mark used to like when I deep-throated him. I felt Bruce's hips begin to move. I began to forcefully jam his cock into my throat again and again. I felt his fingers grip the hair on my head, pushing me down and pulling me up. Fuck, this was hot. My erection was uncomfortably hard in my jeans.

His hips were really moving now and I could hear him moaning. The car stopped. Without warning, his cock exploded in my mouth. I quickly took him into my mouth until I felt his pubes on my face. I felt the first two shots of cum hit the back of my throat with some force. He was saying "OH! OH!" over and over as his cock twitched in my mouth, pouring his cum into it. It was thick and it coated my mouth. It had that familiar salty tinge to it. I waited until he'd finished and he released his grip on my head, then I slowly slid my lips up his cock so that the head was just at my lips. I squeezed his cock and brought my hand up to my mouth, getting the last little drop into my mouth. Then I swallowed his seed. I sat up and saw we were at a stop light. I looked out of his side window and there was a large truck there. The woman in the window smiled. I sat back in my seat.

Bruce turned to me. He was still breathing heavily. I could see his cock still slick with my saliva in the dim light. "That was the best blowjob I've had in a long time."

"I've never done that before. In a car." I said.

He turned to the truck next to us and waved. The woman was still looking at us. She waved back.

"She's been watching for a few blocks," he said. The light turned green and we drove off. Bruce reached over and felt my crotch. "Oh, my. What's this?" He ran his hand over my erection through my jeans. We drove on.

"Looks like someone likes to suck cock," he said, teasing me.

I laughed.

"Well, let's get you up to my room and we can take care of that," he said and he put his hand back on the wheel.

We drove in silence for a few more blocks, then we pulled into his apartment building. We parked an walked to the elevator. Once the door opened, I stepped in and felt him push me forward. I put my hands up and leaned against the wall, him behind me, pushing me. I turned my head to see him push the button for the 12th floor. As the door started to close, he reached both hands around my waist and unbuttoned my pants. He reached in, gave my cock a squeeze with one hand and drug his other hand around to my ass. I pushed my ass back toward him. He ran his hand over my ass with a light touch.

"Are you gonna fuck that ass?" I breathed.

"Is that what you want?" he half-whispered.

"Fuck yes," I hissed. "I haven't had a good fuck in months." He continued to rub my ass and cock as I leaned against the wall. The elevator continued up.

"Yea?" he said quietly in my ear. "You need a good, hard, fuck, do you? You want my cock in your ass? Want to feel me slam my hips into you? Is that what you want?"

"Fuck yea," I breathed.

12