Read it and Name It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He released me and pulled his hands from my pants and stepped back.

"Well, we better get inside then," he said just as the elevator door opened.

I buttoned up my jeans and followed him to his apartment. We entered and he closed and locked the door behind us. It was a small, conservatively appointed place. Pretty typical for a single guy's apartment, I thought. He walked past me and said over his shoulder "Bedroom is this way." I quickly followed.

He had a huge bed with a single nightstand. The bed was about knee high with two pillows and a blue bedspread. There were no decorations on the walls. He walked up to the bed and turned around. I stepped into the room and closed the door behind me.

"Well, I've showed you mine," he said. "Let me see yours." He pulled his t-shirt over his head. "Strip," he commanded.

I don't think I've ever taken my clothes off that fast before

He unbuttoned his jeans, kicked off his shoes, and dropped his drawers. He stepped out of his clothes and then sat down, never taking his eyes from me. I walked over to him, my cock right at his face level. His eyes were drawn to it. He reached out his hand and wrapped his fingers around it. He looked up at me and I down at him.

"Suck it," I said. I was trying to sound forceful. I never could pull it off worth a shit.

But, it worked this time. My new friend reached up, bent my cock toward his mouth and opened wide. I felt the warmth of his mouth engulf my rod and I closed my eyes.

"Fuck yea," I hissed. "It's been too long since I've felt this."

I felt his off-hand grab my ass cheeks and squeeze hard. I felt his mouth slide off my cock and then his hand slapped my ass hard.

"Watch me suck your cock, slut," he command and took my cock in his hand again.

I opened my eyes and looked down at him. "It turns me on when you watch," he said. He stroked my cock lightly.

Our eyes locked as he licked the head of my cock. I watched as his tongue made slow circles around my cock head. He opened wide and took my entire length into his mouth. I moaned loudly. He slowly pulled back off my cock.

"You're not being very slutty," he said as he lightly stroked me. "You said you like to be slutty." He leaned in and licked my balls as he stroked. Then he licked my length and paused at the tip. He smiled as I watched his lips close around my cock.

"Fuck, that feels good," I breathed. I could feel the orgasm start to build inside me. "I love having my cock sucked." I knew I wasn't going to last very much longer, so I stepped back, my cock falling from his mouth. "But you know what I Iike just as much?"

"What?" he said.

I turned around and bent over so I could see him between my legs. "I like having my ass eaten." Then I slowly moved back toward him.

He quickly reached up and spread my ass cheeks. I felt the tip of his tongue touch my anus. I could feel his short beard on my ass as he began to lick me in earnest. He made quick circles around my ring and them pushed in gently with the tip of his tongue. I moaned loudly. "Fuck yea," I hissed. "Fucking eat me." He pushed in harder into my ass and licked with ferocity for several minutes. My knees began to get weak. Finally, I stood up and stepped forward. I turned around and he leaned back. I stepped toward him and dropped to my knees. His semi-hard cock was leaning to his left.

I looked up at him and said "We need to get this hard again, don't we?"

Without a word, I leaned forward and took his member into my mouth. I sucked hard on it, my cheeks collapsing around it. I peeked up at him. He was watching me. I felt his hand grab the back of my head and his fingers hold onto my hair.

"Suck it, slut," he hissed at me. I could feel him getting harder in my mouth. His hand forced my head to move up and down his shaft. "Get me hard, slut. I'm going to fuck you good." My head was bobbing up and down quickly now. "You ready to get fucked, slut?" I gagged loudly as his cock violently hit the back of my throat. "Get up on the bed," he command and then stood up. I wiped the spit from my face and stood up. I watched as he walked over to the nightstand and open the drawer. He took out a condom and opened the package. As he rolled it onto his cock, he nodded to the bed. "Get up there if you want to get fucked."

I slowly walked over to where he was standing and slowly got onto the bed on my knees. I watched as he fished a container of lube from the drawer. I moved to the center of the bed and lowered myself to my elbows. I looked over my shoulder and watched as he spread a generous amount of lube onto his cock.

He stepped toward the bed and I looked forward. I felt the bed shift as he got on. He slapped my ass hard. "Spread your legs! Wider!"

I did as I was told.

The bed shifted as he moved between my legs. He slapped my ass again. Harder. "Get your head down, bitch! Raise that ass up in the air!"

Mark was never dominant toward me when we were together. This was turning me on. I stretched out my arms and leaned down, my head on the mattress and my ass high.

He slid his cock up and down my crack. "You want this, slut?" He placed his cock head right at my opening. I forced myself to relax. This was the best part.

"Put your cock in me, " I said. "Fuck me with it."

I felt him slowly push. "Yea?" he asked. "You want it, slut?"

I pushed back slightly, trying to get him to enter me. "Give it to me," I pleaded.

I felt him push harder and he slipped into me. I raised my head from the mattress, closed my eyes, and moaned loudly. "Yessssssss," I hissed.

I felt his length slide into me until his hips hit mine. He grabbed my hips and began to rock back and forth. I put my head back down.

"Fuck," I breathed. "That feels good."

"Yea?" he asked. "You like my cock?"

I raised my head and turned as best as I could to see him.

"It's so hard," I said over my shoulder. "Fuck me."

His paced quickened. He started to push me down onto the mattress with each thrust.

"That's it," I said. "Give it to me." I reached under to feel myself. I was still rock hard. "Your cock feels so good," I said. "My cock is so hard right now." I began to stroke myself. As he fucked me, I slid my hand back to feel his balls. They were heavy in my hand. I gently squeezed them and rolled them in my fingers, then I lightly fingered his sack.

"That's gonna make me cum," he told me.

"Yea? You like it when I play with your balls as you're fucking me?"

Bruce pushed into me all the way and held there as he massaged my ass cheeks. "You are fucking tight," he said. "You know that? You might be the tightest ass I've ever had."

I released his balls and sat up on my elbows and started to rock back and forth. He got the hint and just stayed still as I did all the work.

"Fuck, you feel good," I breathed.

"Yea," I heard him whisper.

"You like that? You like me fucking you like that?" I asked him.

"Feels so good," he breathed.

A few more strokes and I fell forward off him. I looked over my shoulder and told him to lay down.

I got up and straddled his waist on one knee. I pointed his cock straight up and let it slide right inside me. I began to move up and down him, bucking hard on the down stroke.

"Stroke my cock as I fuck you," I told him. He reached up and took my erection in his hand. I watched as his hand began to move quickly.

"That's it," I breathed. I continued to ride him as he stroked me. His hand was going a mile a minute on me. It was only a matter of time before I sprayed him down with cum.

"That's gonna make me cum," I warned him. He didn't stop stroking me, so I took it as permission to cum.

"Oh, God," I breathed as the orgasm exploded inside me. My cock twitched in his hand as spurt after spurt of jizz flew and then oozed out slowly. My breath came in raspy spasms as I stopped fucking him and just let the orgasm wash over me. I slumped forward slightly. I heard Bruce tell me to "lick me," or something to that effect. I opened my eyes and his cum-covered hand was right in my face.

"Oh, sorry," I said and I set to cleaning my cum from his hand and fingers. I slid down and he slipped out of my ass. I moved down to where my cum had deposited on his chest. I licked him clean, even sucking what pooled up inside his belly button.

When I was done, I asked him "Are you close yet?"

"Pretty close," he said. "Let me get behind you again."

I rolled off him and assumed the position. The bed shifted as he got behind me. He unceremoniously slid right into me.

"Fuck," I breathed. "Fuck me," I told him. "Fuck me good."

He had a death grip on my hips as he started to move. I felt his hips hit my ass with force as he went at me harder and faster.

"That feels fucking good," I told him. "Harder," I urged him. "Faster. Give it to me."

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! Our bodies made music together.

I looked back over my shoulder at him. "Cum on me!" I cried. "Pull out and cum on my ass! I want to feel it on my ass!"

He had been looking down, watching his cock slide in and out of my ass, but he looked up at me at that moment. "Fuck no," he said as he pulled out of me. "Turn around," he commanded as he took the condom off. "I'm gonna cum on your fucking face!"

I spun around quickly and got up close to his cock. His hand was stroking wildly.

I looked up at him. "Cum on my face," I told him. "Let me feel it. Give it to me." I could see beads of sweat on his forehead and his skin seemed to glisten. I looked back at his cock and then closed my eyes. I could hear his hand stroking quickly.

"Ugh," he grunted as a spurt of cum splashed onto my right cheek. I opened my mouth and eyes. I turned my head slightly and let his cock slip into my mouth. He removed his hand and I started sucking hard. I felt his cock twitch a few more times as his jizz oozed into my mouth. When he'd stopped, I let his cock fall from my mouth and swallowed. I looked up at him as I wiped my cheek and licked my hand clean. He was breathing hard.

"Fuck," he said as he laid down. "That was good."

I got up and went to the bathroom to clean up.

When I returned, he was under the covers. I found my clothes and started dress.

"I need to get going," I said as I slipped my pants on.

"No problem," he said. "Thanks for coming over."

I laughed. "Thank you for having me."

"My pleasure," he said smiling. "See you again sometime?"

I sat down and put my shoes on. "Call anytime." Then I stood up. Do I kiss him? Hug him? Shake his hand?

He waved at me. "See you later," then he rolled over.

I turned and left.

For the next few days, I was practically leaping at my phone every time it made a noise, thinking Bruce was calling. On day four, he finally called me just before lunch.

"Hey," he said. "Sorry for not calling sooner. It's been crazy with the band. How have you been?"

I was in my office thinking about what I was going to do for lunch when he called. I suddenly had an erection.

"Good, thanks," I told him. "Staying busy. I was just about to go get some lunch."

"You want to come over to my place?"

"Seriously?" I asked.

He laughed. "I've got something you can eat."

I laughed. "I'm on my way," and I hung up.

I got to his apartment building and hit his intercom. He buzzed me in and told the door was open. I made my way up to his apartment and the door was cracked. As I pushed the door open, I said "Hello?" loudly.

"In here," I heard him say.

I made my way to the bedroom and there he was, laying on the bed, naked.

"Hi," he said smiling broadly. I watched as his hand slowly moved down to his cock and he began to stroke it.

"Hi," I said. "You look ready to go."

"And you're wearing entirely too much clothes," he said.

I took off my jacket and started to unbutton my shirt.

"So," I asked him. "Are you just after a blow job?" I pulled my shirt off. "Or do you want to fuck?" I could feel my erection rapidly inflating.

"Fuck. Definitely," he said.

I undid my belt and pants, then let them fall to the ground. As I stepped out, I said "Ok. Fuck it is. Do you want me on my back, on top of you, or do you want to fuck me from behind like last time?"

"Behind," he said as I removed my socks.

I stood there in my underwear and watched him a moment. His cock was fully hard now and he was just stroking it lightly. I slowly slid my underwear down my legs as I said "Fucking from behind it is then. But there's one thing, though." I stood back up and walked to the side of the bed, reached down and took his cock in my hand.

He hooked his hands behind his head and said "What's that?"

As I climbed onto the bed, he spread his legs for me and I got in between them. I leaned forward and tickled the head of his cock with the tip of my tongue, then I looked up at him and said "I get to decide where you cum this time." Then I sucked his entire length to the base.

"Yea," he breathed. "You didn't like it on your face last time?"

I looked up again and his cock fell from my mouth. I licked from the balls to the tip and said "Oh, I like it in the face, believe me." I tickled his cock again with my tongue. "But I have to go back to work." I lifted his cock straight up and sucked it into my mouth again.

"Right," he said softly. "Can't go back to your desk with cum on your face, can you."

I bobbed up and down on his cock a few more times and then sat up. I turned to my left and got up on my hands and knees.

"No, I can't" I said as I stuck my ass into the air. "But I can have cum on my breath when I get back to work." He quickly started to move and got off the bed.

I shook my ass at him as I looked over my shoulder. I watched as he rolled a condom onto his cock and then smeared lube on it. I looked back forward and put my head down as he climbed back onto the bed. I spread my legs wide as he moved into position behind me.

I felt a finger spread lube around me ass, teasing me. I moved my hips in response and I was rewarded with a finger slipping into me. He moved slowly, in and out, and then added a second finger. I moaned loudly.

"Somebody likes it in the ass," he said as he finger-fucked me harder.

"God, yes," I hissed. "Put it in me. Now."

He removed his fingers and I felt his cockhead at my opening. Pressure began to build and he slipped into me.

I lifted my head up and moaned. "God, yes. Fuck me."

He pushed all the way into me and held it there for a second. His hands grasped my hips and held tight as he began to rock in and out.

I lowered my head. "Fuck, that feels good," I said. "Yea, give it to me. Fuck me."

He was moving faster now. I tried to look back at him and I could see him looking down, watch his cock slide into me.

"Your cock feels so good," I moaned. "Are you gonna tell me when you're about to cum?" He looked up at me. "So I can turn around and suck you off? Are you gonna cum in my mouth? I wanna feel it shoot into my mouth. So I can taste it." He continued to look at me. "Because I love it. I want to taste you."

He pulled out of me suddenly. "Fuck!" he practically shouted as he pulled the condom off. I whipped around and took him into my mouth. I sucked the head and stroked him. I felt his cock twitch and it exploded with much force. I quickly swallowed and kept stroking. Finally, he'd finished and he pulled back from me. I swallowed again and laid back.

He was breathing heavily. "Fuck," he said. "That was what I needed." I watched him for a second and then rolled over and got off the bed, headed for the restroom. I wiped the lube off my backside and returned to the bed room.

Bruce was kneeling on the bed and he flipped something at me. I caught it mid air and looked at it. It was a condom. "You're turn," he said and got on his hands and knees.

Shit, you don't have to tell me twice. I practically ran to the night stand and grabbed the lube. I rolled the condom on, lubed up and got behind him. I put some lube on my fingers and started to open him up. When I felt I'd got him ready, I put my cock at his opening and pushed.

I watched as my cock head disappeared into him and I heard him hiss loudly. I pulled out again.

"Sorry," I said. "Are you ok."

He lifted his head. "Yea, it's just I don't do this very often, so go slowly. Be gentle."

"Ok," i told him. Gentle? How can anything about anal be gentle, I wondered. I pushed into him again and there was little resistance. I pushed about halfway into him, then stopped and held there for a second. "How's that?" I asked him.

He kept his head down and said "It's fine. Go slow."

"I'll hold still and you rock back and forth," I told him. He started to fuck me, slowly. "That's it. Nice and slow," I told him.

I watched as my cock slid in and out, in and out, slowly. Fuck, it felt good. I knew I wasn't going to last very long.

"God, your ass is tight," I half-moaned. "You're going to make me cum."

He kept moving slowly, back and forth. I could feel the orgasm building quickly.

"That's it, baby," I told him. 'Baby?' I've never called anyone that before. "I'm gonna cum. You want to feel me cum inside you?"

He didn't answer. He just kept rocking back and forth slowly.

"Fuuuuuck," I breathed and grabbed onto his hips tightly. I could picture my cock spraying inside him, filling the tip of the condom. As my orgasm started to subside, I started to move my hips, fucking him again. When it was over, I pulled out and got off the bed. I threw the condom in the trash and came back to the bedroom. He was laying on the bed again on his back, just like I'd found him this morning.

I walked over and started to dress. "Thanks for calling," I told him. "Let's do that again."

"No problem," he said, watching me dress. "Thanks for coming over. Want to hang out this weekend?"

I was putting my shoes on and looked up at him. "Hang out? As in 'fuck?'"

He laughed. "Exactly."

"Sure," I said as I put on my jacket. I pulled out my phone and texted him my address. "Let's do my place next time. "


12