Read it to Me

Story Info
Wife's co-workers become fans of hubby's erotic stories.
6.9k words
4.08
26k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Regguy69
Regguy69
1,104 Followers

This story popped into my head after my wife told me one of her friends is a frequent visitor to Literotica.com. The events described here never happened, I swear! As always, all of the characters, websites, and locations are fictitious. Thanks for reading my story.

***

"Oh my god! What a trip! I hope I never have to go back to that shit hole again." Amy said as she dragged her bags in from the garage.

"Hello, Honey, I take it the inspection did not go well?" Bill said as he stood at the stove, stirring the bubbling pasta sauce.

"Those people are completely clueless. The regional director is just dumber than dirt, stupid as a stone, dumb as a box of rocks!"

"Well, did you ladies set him straight? I'm assuming it's an HIM because it's Iowa."

"Yes, and he's an ass. He's a fraternity brother of Jackson, and I think that's his only qualification for his job!

"So, who went with you to this shit hole?"

"Linda, Robin, Sally, and Mary, the usual group."

"Well, that's definitely the "A" team, so I assume there was an attitude adjustment achieved before you ladies departed?"

"Of course, but not until Mary explained to him how he could lose most of his discretionary funding unless he complied with our findings.

"Has Corporate ever pulled any regional funding for being out of compliance?"

"Maybe once or twice, but nobody wants to test us on that threat. Besides, our clients deserve the safest, highest quality products we can provide and it's our job to make sure they get it!"

"I think you and your Dixie Chicks have probably saved the company's reputation and, I'm sure, tons of money, over the past decade. I'm sure upper management is very proud of your group, Babe."

The "Dixie Chicks" is the nickname Bill had given her four underlings, not the country band. The four ladies had all transferred to corporate headquarters, in Ohio, from southern states. Two from Atlanta, one from Jacksonville, and one from Mobile. They have all been in Columbus for over ten years, but they each still had a hint of their southern accents. The ladies are Quality and Environmental Specialists. They are graduates of some of the finest Environmental and Engineering schools in the USA. They are smart, hard-working, and completely dedicated to their "Mother Hen," which is their nickname for Amy. The four are about 20 years younger than Bill and Amy. She has been their fearless leader for ten years and has boosted the career paths of all her "Chicks."

The youngsters might tease her about her lack of expertise with computers and social media, but have immense respect for her knowledge, experience, and supervisory skills. She has also become their substitute mother because their real moms live so far away. It's obvious she loves taking on that role. Bill and Amy raised two boys, but she never got the daughter she wanted.

Amy walked up to the stove and wrapped her arms around Bill, "Thank you, honey. I'm sorry I get so worked up about this stuff. Yum! That smells good!"

"Why don't you pour us some wine? The pasta has about 2 minutes and then we can eat," Bill said as he grabbed the salad from the fridge.

As they ate, Bill asked more questions about Amy's trip. She always wanted to talk about her work and Bill was a good listener. He would let her go on and on and always seemed very interested in everything she had to say. Amy loved these talks and Bill always encouraged her to vent.

"So, did you gals get to go out much, or did you work them to death?"

"We worked through lunch a couple of days, but had dinner together each night."

"Any new gossip from the ladies? Has Robin forgiven Bob for buying that boat?"

"Oh yeah, She and the kids love that damn thing. They have been out on the lake every weekend since he bought it. She wants us to go out with them. I told her we might."

"That sounds like fun. You know I love to be out on the water. But, it's been a while since I've been on a pair of skis, or have done any fishing."

"So, what did my handsome husband do here at home, while his loving wife was off working her ass off?"

"Oh, we finished the Wilson contract and got it signed. Actually, it went so well we had it signed before lunch today. So, after a celebratory lunch at Lindy's, I gave everyone the rest of the day off."

"Nice! So what did you do all afternoon?"

"Hopefully, you noticed I cut the grass and cleaned up your flower beds, as promised. Then I sat out back and did some writing."

"Writing? Oh, you mean one of your stories. Did you get it submitted?"

"Not yet, I need to change the ending, but you don't want to hear about that."

Amy shook her head, "Not really, but Mary and Sally probably would."

Bill's head snapped up with a confused look on his face, "What?

Bill started reading online stories submitted by amateur writers many years ago. Early on, he had tried to share some of the better stories with Amy, but she showed little interest in them. Once she realized they were from a "Porn Site" she refused to discuss them with her "Pervert" husband.

Later, when Bill finally decided to try writing his own story, Amy politely listened as he talked about his story and the responses it had solicited, but it was obvious she had no interest in such nonsense. So Bill was shocked by her comment about Mary and Sally.

"Why would you say that about Mary and Sally?"

"They saw Linda had one of those trashy, paperback romance novels in her purse and all four of them started talking about various authors and books they'd read. Then Sally said something about reading sexy stories online and Mary asked her which website she liked. They mentioned a couple and one of them sounded like the one you use, but I wasn't sure.

"I don't know why I said anything, I guess I was just trying to be part of the conversation, but I blurted out that you had published some porn stories. Well, the gals were all over me, asking me what site, what stories, and what username did you use.

They were kinda miffed when I told them I had no idea where you published those silly stories, but they mentioned one, and I thought I remembered you saying the name. They couldn't believe I didn't know your username and accused me of holding out on them."

"Amy, I gave you all that info more than two years ago. I didn't want you to think I was trying to hide anything from you."

"I know, but you know I don't like that kind of stuff, but apparently Mary and Sally read those stories all the time and Linda and Robin got all excited about it and said they would check out that website.

"Good lord, these are intelligent, articulate, educated women! I simply can't imagine why they would be interested in some trashy porn stories?"

Bill sighed, he was sure Amy didn't fully realize she was dismissing and belittling his writings as "trashy porn stories." He had long ago accepted the fact that she would never have anything to do with his writings.

"Well, I've told you that some of those stories are pretty well written and a few of the authors even have published works for sale on Amazon. Some of my favorite stories have no sex in them at all, so it's not all "trashy porn."

"Whatever, I'm sure the youngsters are looking for trashy stories. They asked me to get your username so they could read your stories."

"Um, Babe? Are you sure you want them to read my stuff? I mean, these are your coworkers. Some of my stories have sex scenes, do you want them discussing the sex scenes your husband has written?"

"What do I care? They're all fiction. I'm sure you've never written about OUR sex life. ... Oh god, you HAVEN'T, have you?"

"No, of course not." Is what Bill said, "that would be pretty fucking boring" is what he thought, but would never say.

"Okay then, text me your handle, username, or whatever and I'll give it to my girls."

Bill slipped his phone out of his pocket and sent a one-word text to his wife, "FunGuyOH74." He put his phone away and sat back in his chair. The idea of the Dixie Chicks reading his stories both frightened him and appealed to him.

His stories were a bit sloppy, especially the early ones and it kinda embarrassed him to think about the girls seeing all his typos and misspellings and thinking he was stupid. Then there were the sex scenes, would they assume those were his experiences, or maybe his fantasies? The truth is, Bill tried to write the sex scenes to fit the characters in his story, with no regard for his personal preferences or desires. Would the gals understand that?

Life has a way of occupying your mind, so Bill hadn't thought about the Dixie Chicks for several months. Amy had just informed him she had invited the Gals and their men to a pool party at their house to celebrate their outstanding mid-year evaluations.

"So, please get the pool cleaned up and make sure the chemicals are exactly right. Also, please clean up the flower beds and make sure the furniture is clean. Oh, and please restock the bar cart and buy some craft beer."

"Okay, no problem. Let's see, there will be ten of us?"

"Twelve, Manny, and Erma will be here to hand out a couple of awards to the girls."

"Twelve, okay. Am I grilling, or are you cooking?"

"Neither, Corporate approved an addition to my expense account to cover a caterer. I tried to get a bartender, but that's kinda frowned on now by Legal, so I'm counting on you to handle the drinks."

"I can do that. Hey, relax, this will be fun!"

"Yeah, I just wish Manny wasn't coming, he makes the youngsters uneasy, especially Robin. I know Bob is pretty protective of her, I just don't want any trouble."

"I'll keep an eye on the old perv, but with Erma here I kinda doubt he'll do anything too obvious. I'm pretty sure she'd rip his nuts off if he fucked up."

Amy laughed, "You're right about that!"

The day of the party dawned with a clear blue sky and bright sunshine. Everything went well, the food was great and the drinks flowed at a reasonable rate. Thankfully, Manny left shortly after lunch and everyone seemed to relax a bit more once the big boss had gone.

It was getting warm, so Amy suggested we get into the pool. The guys pulled off their shirts and the gals removed their cover-ups. The partiers all splashed around a good bit and then Bill and a few others headed for the shade of his porch. As they found seats, Bill couldn't help but, once again, notice the bikini Robin was wearing barely contained her large breasts.

Linda leaned over and whispered into his ear, "I know, it's a miracle those things haven't fallen out of that tiny thing."

Bill blushed, knowing Linda had caught him perving on Robin. "It is a lovely suit, that orange looks great on her."

Linda smirked at him, "Any freaking color would look great on her body! It's hard to believe she's had two kids and she is still smoking hot!

Bill's eyes quickly wandered over Linda's body, "Well, you have three kids and you still look good. How do you ladies do it?"

Linda chuckled, "We all go to the same gym and Robin does online yoga from home. What do you and Mother do to stay so fit?"

"Well, being 20 years older than you guys means we have to work a lot harder just to keep from going backward!"

"Whatever you're doing is sure working, you're still one sexy hunk," Mary said as she sat next to Linda.

"Down, Girl! Mother is right there!" Linda said, pointing at Amy as she bobbed in the pool between Bob and Mary's husband, John.

"Oh Pooh,' Mary said, "She's too busy teasing my husband to pay any attention to us."

Bill's brow furrowed, as he turned to watch his wife. She was laughing and chatting with the two young men. Bill noticed the guys were quite close to her and she would touch their chest, arms, or face when she spoke to them.

"Don't worry, Mother never takes it too far. She likes to flirt with the young guys, but I'm pretty sure that's all she does."

Bill gave Linda a concerned look, "So she does that at work and when you guys travel?"

Mary shot Linda a look and Linda spoke up, "Bill, it's okay. She flirts, but I've never seen her follow through or anything."

Bill turned to Mary and raised his eyebrows at her in an unasked question. Mary looked down and then looked out at the pool. Bill sank back into his seat, Mary had just given him an answer to his unasked question.

Linda sensed the change in Bill's posture and slapped him on the knee, "Come on, Big Boy, fix me another drink." She stood and pulled Bill toward the drink cart. As Bill fixed her drink, he kept glancing out to the pool. It was easy for Linda to see what was going through his mind.

"Bill, can I ask you a personal question?"

Bill refocused on Linda, "Uh, sure."

"I have read several of your stories and your hero usually seems like a pretty straightforward guy, who gets tangled up with some less-than-perfect partners. In some of them, he dumps the girl. In others, he finds a way to forgive her and they move on."

"Yeah, I usually don't know how it's going to end when I start writing, I just sorta let the story take me there. I know REAL writers have an outline and then they fill in everything to support the outline, but that's not what I do. I'm sure that's why I'll never be a great writer."

"I love your stories, well most of them. But my question is, what are you thinking right now? How do you think this story will play out?" Linda held a hand out toward the pool.

Bill turned to look at his wife again, "I don't know. I suppose it depends on how far over the line she has stepped."

Mary walked up to the cart, "Can you make me another, Bill?"

Bill accepted her glass and began making her another vodka tonic. Linda walked back towards her seat. "You seemed uncomfortable when we were talking about Amy, earlier. I understand your loyalty to her, but I need to know what you've seen."

"I love Mother, She's always been great to me, but I won't lie for anyone. I once saw a guy kiss her when they were dancing. It was a long kiss, so she was into it. The guy was younger than me and he hung around her all evening, but she left the club with the rest of us when we walked back to our hotel. I assume she went to her room and never left."

"So you never saw anything more than that kiss?"

"Nope, as Linda said, she likes to flirt, but I think that's all she does.

"Now, I've answered your questions, will you answer a few of mine?" she asked with a naughty smile.

Bill knew this was going to have something to do with his stories, he nodded to Mary and said, "Sure."

"So, in your stories, the major character seems to really enjoy pleasuring his female interest, orally. You give details about how he does it. So my question is, is that real? Is that you? Are you describing what you actually like to do?"

"Jesus, Mary! That's sorta personal, isn't it? I mean, are you really asking me how I make love to my wife?"

Mary blushed, "Oh my gosh, I'm sorry! I just thought it was kinda hot and my curiosity got the better of me. Shit! I didn't even think about what I was asking. Bill, I'm sorry. Please, please, please, don't say anything to Mother."

Bill gave a nervous little laugh, "No problem. I tell you what, if you email me your questions, I'll answer them in a generic sort of way, how's that?"

"Really? Cool! I'll do that." Mary said and then leaned in and hugged him from the side before planting a quick kiss on his cheek and then scurried off to join Linda.

Bill looked up at the pool and saw that Amy had her head on Bob's shoulder and an arm around his back as they posed for Robin to take a picture of them standing beside the pool. Then she grabbed John and pressed herself against him while asking Robin to take another picture.

After Robin had snapped a few pics, Amy turned and pressed her boobs into John's arm and then gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. When she stepped back, John looked down at her boobs and smiled. He then turned and spoke quietly to Bob who chuckled and nodded his head. Of course, Bill couldn't hear what was said, but the expressions on the young men's faces said they very much enjoyed Amy's attention.

After cleaning up from the party, Amy and Bill were sitting on the deck enjoying one last glass of wine before calling it an evening.

"Did you enjoy yourself today?"

"Yes! I think it was a good party. All my girls were happy with the awards and the promise of an increased year-end bonus. Manny let me know my bonus should be quite nice, as well. How about you, did you enjoy the party?"

"For the most part, although I don't think we even spoke to each other all evening."

Amy froze for just a heartbeat, "Well, isn't that how it always is when you're hosting, always flitting from one person to the next."

"Usually, but I think you spent the last half of the party hanging on Bob. I'm kinda surprised Robin didn't try to pry you off him."

"What! I did no such thing! I talked to Bob and John, but Robin was with us when we were in the pool. What the hell are you trying to say!"

Bill looked Amy in the eye. He stared her down without speaking.

"Okay, so I flirted with Bob, big deal, Robin was right there the whole time."

"You're right, I suppose it was no big deal, ... today, but it got me wondering what you do when I'm not around. I think we are headed for some troubled times."

Amy's mouth gaped open and then closed like a guppy gasping for air. "What, What do you mean? It was just a bit of harmless flirting. Nothing was going to happen, the girls were right there!"

Bill stood up, "I'm just concerned about how things are between us these days. We don't seem as connected as we used to be. Once the boys moved out, you seem to have increased your time away from home, away from me."

"Well, we're both busy. I have a demanding job and it takes a lot of my time. You have your work and then you spend a lot of time reading and writing those stories. Maybe we don't spend as much time together as we used to, but after 22 years of marriage, it's good to have an outside interest. I don't think we have any real problems."

Bill shook his head, maybe he was reading more into it than was there, but he was bothered by what Mary had seen. Young men are quite amorous and the guy could have "stolen" a kiss, but Mary said it was a long one, so Amy put no effort into ending it. That is certainly not reason enough to divorce his wife, but it was deeply troubling.

"Maybe I'm just tired, I think I'll turn in," Bill said as he stretched and yawned.

Amy watched as her husband walked away. "Was I flirting too much? Certainly, Bill knows I wasn't about to do anything with any of the husbands today. And yes, I flirt a bit with my co-workers, but I never let it get out of hand. I always have everything under control. Well, except for a few times when we gals hit the clubs. But, even then, it was no big deal, just a kiss, or two, no biggy!" Amy smiled as she remembered the handsome young man apologizing for being unable to stop himself from kissing her. She chuckled as she recalled the young stud was less than half her age. She felt a little moisture seep into her panties. She shook her head to chase the memories away.

Amy finished her clean-up and went to join her husband in bed. She found Bill already asleep, but she spooned up against him anyway and quickly drifted off.

A few weeks later Amy and the girls were on another inspection. His evening call from Amy had been brief. She told him they all decided to make an early night of it because they planned to leave very early the next morning. Basically, she had just called to say good night.

About an hour after his call from Amy ended, Bill got a text from Mary asking him to call her. So he called.

"Hello, Bill. I hope I'm not disturbing you."

"No, no, I just spoke to Amy a bit ago and she said you'd all decided to hit the sack early tonight. So, what can I do for you?"

Regguy69
Regguy69
1,104 Followers
12