All Comments on 'Read My Story'

by TalyisBagley

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
erisRerisRover 14 years ago
Loved it

How many of us don't wish for our favorite fantasies to come true? Anyone that says they don't is lying!! (lol) I have a couple in here that I have read that drove me completely insane but I don't dare - not even here - say which two. Besides vampires and werewolves don't really exist anyway. But a girl can dream right? (LOL) Well done Taylis!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing

I loved these stories especially Peggy n Ray's.Great imagination.Keep it up.

RattlertooRattlertooover 14 years ago
Very Cleaver

Very Cleaver story. keeo it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Always look forward to reading your stories

Taylis,

As always.. I enjoy reading your stories and can not wait until you publish a book of that includes some of your works that you have been submitting to Literotica.

Thanks, Anxiously awaiting in NYC!

Bianca_SommerlandBianca_Sommerlandover 14 years ago
That was Super Creative!

Loved it. At the begining with Peggy I completely related with how frustrated she was. You portrayed the reactions of the characters to the different scenarios very well. Have to read more of your work now!

:D Happy Halloween!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wtf

what the fuck this was a strange story the part about jason/kelis and macon/winslow had nothing to due with the story and just confused the reader it also pulled the reader out of the spell you were trying to weave and the readers have the nerve to praise this garbage it just goes to show what low class readers this site has

erisRerisRover 14 years ago
Wow

To the wtf poster.. you're not the sharpest pencil in the box are you. Perhaps one story had nothing to do with the other two stories because this is a collection of short stories. Well done Sherlock. You even said it yourself but were too slow to comprehend what you read.

I suggest you stay away from Stephen King's "Night Shift" book. It might keep you confused for years.

erisRerisRover 14 years ago
Let me add ...

That the only link they have with Peg is that she is an online author and her stories are coming true for her and two of her readers. So of course they don't "know" her or interact with her on any other level.

SecretFantasy69SecretFantasy69over 14 years ago
Good job!

Very unique. I liked it. ;-)

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 14 years ago
Great

I loved this story because it is unique.

Archangel_MArchangel_Malmost 12 years ago

A bit confusing until near the end, but very touching. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You Need Help

Please proof read and find an editor. You had a good idea but it came out a mess.

JagnagJagnagabout 6 years ago
Prefer one story

Good writing but....... had to keep changing thoughts on which story i was reading.

Step brother n sister is not incest, its not illegal anywhere in the world either !

Try stay with one story, also try to do more descriptive work on your charachters too, gives us an idea who is who !

Good effort but only 2*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTalyisBagley@TalyisBagley
347 Followers
New NEWS: June 2022 Working on getting published and finishing Book 3 of the Wider Sky Series. Website and socials to come. Old News: I just posted the first chapter of WEIGHT OF PENUMBRA the sequel to A WIDER SKY. OLD OLD NEWS: AUG 2012 - Still working on OTAP2 But I need ...