Read the Comments

Story Info
"These two women have my cunt begging for a lick."
1k words
4.08
13.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nervous, yet aroused, Amber is determined to resist her desire to flee this secret house party, filled with a score of bicurious women like her. But when an unexpected sensual development occurs, will Amber stay and explore her sexuality, or will she bolt out the front door?

This is the second chapter in the Party at the cul-de-sac series.

**********

"I'll go next."

To the right of the fireplace in the lofted living room, I saw a tall woman in a long, peach dress raise her hand.

The host of the ladies only party shook the basket she was holding. "Thank you for volunteering."

"I'm Kimrie." The woman, who was seated on one of the ecru couches, opened her pink slip of paper. "Hey, this one is mine! I actually wrote this comment under the video! 'I have never tried this, but I want to so bad.'"

"Don't we all?" My new acquaintance Barb squeezed onto a spare couch cushion.

The room chuckled.

I stayed back and leaned on the pillar in the archway, waiting for the next person to read the comment she had drawn from the basket.

"My name is Emily. This one isn't mine, but I can relate." The petite lady wearing a striped romper pulled her slip taut. "'I watch this clip over and over again and cum every time.'"

"Same!" The buxom woman next to her on the couch laughed, her nipple rings visible through her thin blouse. "And I am Taylor." She continued with the next comment, and the other guests followed in clockwise order.

"'I love this! Looks like it feels so freaking good.'"

"'Never been with another woman, but now I wanna grind on a pussy.'"

"'I am sooo wet. Love to watch other Black women trib.'"

"'Any women in my area wanna ride my puss? This video has my clit throbbing.'"

"'I could cum just from reading the comments!'"

We all laughed, particularly Taylor who was squirming next to Emily, whose hand was already on Taylor's bare knee.

Behind me, another cluster of probable MILFs slipped in the front door. They greeted the host with hugs then found some empty seats.

The host stepped closer to the pillar I was holding up. Since all of the other approximately 20 women in the room had delivered their readings, she held out one of the remaining pink slips to me.

"I'm Amber," I choked. I took a breath and recited another lustful lady's words. "'Wow. These two women have my cunt begging for a lick. Lying here flicking my swollen nips with my thighs spread, wanting a dripping pussy pressed against mine.'"

The room was silent.

Kimrie took the suggestion, idly flicking her nips through her wrap dress.

The flustered host regained her composure. She smoothed the edges of her suit jacket over her ample hips. Then she asked us to go back around counterclockwise. "Please share how you decided to attend the party." Her charcoal eyes focused on my face.

"Me again?" I sputtered.

"Yes, you," Barb encouraged from her seat.

"Well, to be honest, I needed a night away from my husband and kids."

"Woohoo!" Half the room cheered in agreement.

"And obviously, the video." I hooked my thumbs in my belt loops. "Reading what other women were thinking when they watched those two ride each other. Discovering there were others like me, specifically in my area, who got aroused and curious and wanted to talk about it. And maybe..."

"Does your husband know you're here?" Taylor asked.

"Does yours?" Barb retorted to Taylor from the adjacent sofa.

Taylor clutched her pearls with a smile. "No."

"Mine knows." Barb flipped her tawny ponytail over her shoulder.

"Really?" I asked, happy to shift the attention away from me.

"Initially, I was nervous to tell him that I was interested in... this. But Pete, my husband, was supportive, especially with the barrage of screenings before guests could get an invitation."

"You're welcome," the host voiced.

"Since it seemed safe, Pete told me not to be embarrassed and explore what brings me pleasure."

I wondered if my husband Quigley would feel the same way. I wondered what he would say about my spontaneous encounter with Celi at the pole dance studio.

Taylor leaned in. "So, you've done this before?"

Barb mirrored her lean. "Not exactly. But close."

"How close?" Taylor challenged.

Barb pulled out her phone. "I'll show you."

The host took a peek. "Is that online? Can I put it on the big screen?"

Moments later, the whole room was fixated on the moving images of a naked Barb on a hotel room bed working a dildo inside her mound lying next to an equally bare female companion humping a vibrator.

Emily started bowing towards Barb. "Teach us, enlightened one!"

Barb grinned. "I'm here to learn, too."

Taylor was entranced by the short video of the two women with their faces obscured reaching climax repeatedly, their curvy bodies trembling as they worked their clits. She gasped as Barb's orgasmic buddy squirted, soaking the sheet. Then the clip replayed. "Is there more?" Taylor begged. "Did you two... help each other out?"

"I wish I could say yes," Barb lamented, "but neither of us had the confidence to go further that morning. And she lives far away. But we do help each other out by video chat. Often."

Emily looked at Barb. "How's your confidence tonight?"

Barb spied that Emily's hand had traveled higher up Taylor's thigh, inside the hem of Taylor's shorts. "Strong."

The host lowered the TV volume but let the rest of Barb's masturbation selfie playlist continue running. "Since we're all getting acquainted and might want to break off into groups soon," she gestured for us to follow her, "let me give you a tour of the house."

Before the score of us stimulated ladies could make our way toward the hall, I heard the front door open.

It shut with a bang.

"Oops."

I turned to find a familiar face shocked to see mine.

I observed her gold heels, her polished toes, and her tank dress in a shade of cinnamon brown that matched her skin tone so precisely and hugged her thick curves so masterfully that, at first glance, it appeared she had entered the party with her nude body on display.

"Amber?"

It was Celi.