Read your Contracts 02.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That won't do." Fyellene reared out of her position, gently pushing Cardin away. "The girl is not here to do anything but watch. To do otherwise would betray an order of mine from earlier."

There was a bit of relief in Memirellin's chest until Cardin nodded with a smile.

"Then she will watch. Girl, come here and watch from the best angle." He patted the space between her mother's legs. "That will be acceptable for all."

Memirellin held out another moment, hoping her mother would get her out of this as well, but Fyellene gestured for her to take her place underneath. There was nothing left but to obey, crawling under and looking straight up into Fyellene's hot, dripping crotch.

Then, shocking Memirellin, she felt a tongue drawn from her knee down her inner thigh. She almost jumped, but Fyellene held her tightly in place, forcing her to accept the licking. She couldn't speak to ask what the woman was doing, lest Cardin leap on a poor choice of words, and didn't dare close her eyes even as Fyellene's juices ran down her thigh and onto Memirellin's cheek.

Her heat sank as she realized her tail had begun wagging under her butt, its tip bounding in the air where all could see. How could she be expected to hold herself together with Fyellene's tits pressing into her belly, the smell of sex wafting down into her face? The tip of Fyellene's tongue wandered and sampled Memirellin's flesh, but never passed the one sensitive area that would have satisfied her.

With all that attention, she hardly noticed Cardin's massive, thorny cock slide into view. He took Fyellene's waist and thrust, sinking himself to the hilt. The motion forced out a splash onto Memirellin's face, but she wouldn't notice through the sudden pain of her mother's nails raking her thighs.

Cardin was a monster, plunging himself as deep as possible each time as if his own pleasure was less important to him than the feeling of dominating the woman beneath him. His motion grew heavier and more intense and Fyellene groaned, the outline of his cock obvious for Memirellin to see on her mother's belly.

His hips slapped against Fyellene's ass with each brutal stroke, his furry balls swinging and nearly smacking Memirellin in the face. Sounds of squealing, growling, and moaning were too numerous and pervasive that pinning any one sound to an action was impossible. Fyellene eventually regained enough comfort to start licking Memirellin's thighs again, scooping up the girl's ass to give her a better angle as she finally spent her attention on Memirellin's lips, swirling the tip of her tongue around the girl's clit.

There was no way he could see her face, right? Memirellin let her professional impassivity go, breath quickening as she let herself moan just a little. It had to be too quiet to hear, she hoped. She could feel the force of Cardin's thrusts through her mother's thighs, ripples pulsating all the way down the woman's breasts and into Memirellin's belly, rubbing smooth, sensitive skin against skin.

The final thrusts were coming, she knew from the way Cardin's thighs tightened. He pulled Fyellene against his crotch and growled like a questing beast while bursting inside the woman. Fyellene had hugged Memirellin to her chest, squealing with delight as her pussy filled with hot jizz.

Then he pulled out.

Fyellene's cunt wouldn't hold it all. Cum leaked out, splattering across Memirellin's face, caking over her eyes and nearly clogging her nose. Some had dropped into her open mouth, yet she couldn't open it again to spit without draining more in, so she swallowed.

Since their job had come to a close, Cardin simply left without a word. His lust sated, the demon didn't care to take care of the two women coming to their senses in his bed. Fyellene checked with the servant that their payment had been arranged for and waited in their carriage, and they returned home.

---

Memi shoved a forkload of spaghetti into her mouth. It had turned out much better than the time she'd tried it a few days ago, and she'd used dry noodles with jarred sauce. Laura was staring her down over her own plate and the people around them had mostly stopped talking. Memi wondered if she should have whispered instead of trusting humans to mind their own business.

"That's awful!" Laura said.

"You haven't even tried any, though. It tastes fine to me."

The human sighed, steeling herself. "Not the food, your story. How could she have done those awful things to you?"

"What awful things? I was just telling you how she would protect me." Memi searched the story in her head for any abuse, but came up empty-handed. "I mean, Cardin definitely wanted to trick me into getting fucked, but we avoided it because mother knew how to get around it."

"And it was entirely necessary for her to start licking you?"

"Oh, that."

Laura smacked the table, exasperated, and any trace of conversation in the rest of the room stopped dead for a moment. "Yes, that."

"I got horny," Memi whispered. "If she didn't do that, Cardin might have been able to argue that I wanted his cock. I'll admit, I didn't know why either until mother explained it, but it was a good time to learn that etiquette."

"Okay, I guess..." Laura said, head in her tented hands.

Memi smiled. "Anyway, it's no worse than what you've done to your dad."

Several chairs scraped as people tried to look like they weren't listening. Laura trembled with a white-knuckled grip.

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about," Memi continued, scooting closer to her friend so her whispers were more personal. "You caught the man in a compromising position and held it above his head, bringing him down to the level of not even a pet, but livestock. You would make a good demon."

"I'll take that as the compliment you intended." Laura whispered back. "Can I ask you something? Promise you won't get mad?"

Memi thought that her temper had mellowed enough to accept the condition. "Within reason." she said.

"What do you actually like in a guy?"

"I don't like guys."

Laura sighed and had some spaghetti for a moment to think. "So you like girls?"

"I like Harry." Memi said as a matter of fact. "Harry could be a girl for all I care, and I may convince him one day to try shapeshifting for something a little different, but I don't like him just because he has a dick."

"And you think he's falling out of love... because you're not having as much sex as you want?"

Memi shrugged and she rested her head on Laura's ample chest, soft and warm against her cheek. "I don't like sex, I like being with him. I'm only good for sex. If he doesn't need me for that, what reason do I have for being with him? I worry that he will figure it out, that he can live without me easily."

Laura shushed her, stroking her fine, white hair as if they weren't being gawked at by a couple dozen people. It felt shameful to rely on a lowly human for support, but Memi had nowhere else to turn. Doing it this way at least left an assurance that her weakness wouldn't be used against her in the future.

Once everything had been cleaned up from class, Memi rode with Laura back to Harry's apartment.

---

Where, instead of returning home, Laura told her driver she was staying for a sleepover and to let her father know he had the night off, he would know what that meant.

She had Memi's arm hugged against her as they came to the door. Laura's wily smile worried Memi all the way up from the car, but being with her best friend was a comfort she thought she would need to acclimate to.

Memi opened the door and stepped inside, stopping Laura before she could pass the threshold.

"Sorry, but I cannot invite you into this home without my master's permission." Memi said.

There was none of the expected disappointment present in Laura's expression and thankfully Harry came around the corner, having heard the door.

He was eating fast food. Memi restrained herself from curling a fist around the doggy bag she'd prepared for him and bowed with, she hoped, a cute smile.

Harry waved and choked down his mouthful. "Howdy Laura, come on in."

The three retired to the dining room/living room where Harry had apparently been glued to the television with a game and a nest of snacks. He cleared the couch of crumbs and accretia and switched the tv to something non-offensive while Laura waited, hands folded behind her back and a sweetly patronizing demeanor. Once the area was somewhat tidy, Harry took a seat at one end of the couch, but Laura pulled him to the middle, seating herself and Memi on either side.

"Sorry you had to see me like this." Harry said, brushing crumbs off his pajamas. "Finally finished some schoolwork this morning so I've been pretty much in this spot since. Maybe I should get a shower and a change of clothes while you two talk?"

When he tried to get up, Laura caught his arm and pulled him back down. To Memi's discontent, she saw how Harry was reacting to having his arm trapped against Laura's boobs.

Laura said. "It's late enough that pajamas are perfectly acceptable attire. It's not like I haven't seen you buck ass naked before. Anyway, I'm sleeping over tonight, k?"

He was going red, no doubt thinking about the day he and Memi were summoned from hell into Laura's father's study. Memi still remembered being thankful they were transported without the pool of demon cum were sitting in at the time.

Memi balled herself up on the couch at her master's side. He'd barely looked at her once since they sat down and hadn't spoken a word. She was already miffed that he wouldn't eat her meal that night, filled instead with loveless, mass-produced, fried garbage only a step above animal feed, but now she worried that he was also upset for some reason.

If her master was going to choose this human over her... she discarded the thought before it could sour her mood.

In an attempt to entice her master, Memi let her horns and tail come out and wiggled out of her dress. She was left in nothing but frilly, white lingerie specifically chosen for how well the color sat against her skin, teasing nudity. And Harry did look, but his gaze didn't linger nearly long enough, veering back to Laura.

"So yeah," he said, "You're fine to stay the night if you want. I'll take the couch and you girls can share the bed."

Laura giggled into her hand. "Hear that? Your master wants me to sleep with you."

"That is not what he meant and you know it!" Memi snarled, snatching Harry's other arm and hauling him away from her friend. "Master, I will be with you."

Entirely pinned to the couch by two beauties, Harry was suppressing a stupid grin. "It's a joke, Memi, don't get so worked up about it."

"A joke?" Laura tugged his arm tighter against her voluptuous chest, slid her fingers between his. "You're right. I wouldn't expect something so valuable to come for free. How about a hundred bucks for the night?"

Memi's eyes locked with Laura's. If it were an order from her master...

But Harry didn't look to Memi for confirmation of her feelings. He said, "Laura, it was funny once." An alluring sense of finality entered his voice.

"One thousand, then." Laura said.

"No."

"Ten thousand, final offer."

Harry ripped himself free and stood over Laura like the lord he was in Memi's mind. "Get out." he said.

"You're sure? Ten thousand is real money." Laura leaned back in her seat, projecting confidence.

"Get out!" Harry yelled, "Call your driver or sleep on a park bench, I don't care which."

"Come on, it's not like she's good for anything else. Why not make some cash off of her real skills? What, did you want to use her tonight? Can't share?"

At least she was making a good argument. Why shouldn't master's guest use Memi as an amenity? And at the same time, she would be able to provide something of actual value to him instead of just burnt food and eye candy.

Harry slapped Laura across the cheek.

Rubbing her face, Laura bent around Harry to look at Memi directly. "Get it? You're priceless to him. Fuckin' oww, though."

"Wait, what?" Harry turned to address Memi, who'd curled up into a ball, hiding her face behind her knees. He wasn't dumb enough to still think Laura had been seriously propositioning his familiar. "Were you two playing a prank on me?"

Memi whimpered behind the shield of her legs, playing a piteous part. "I wouldn't mind it... if you sold me for that purpose."

Laura sprang up and put herself between master and familiar. "Hun, you're not making this better. Hush and let me take care of it. So, Harry, we were talkin' and it came out that she thinks sleeping with someone else on your order is the same thing as sleeping with you."

He sat down. "What?"

"You gotta remember that she didn't get the same upbringing that we did. Right now, you're causing her no end of worry because you aren't acting your part in the relationship."

"Of course I am!"

"Yeah?" Laura asked, "When was the last time you gave her an order?"

"What does that have to do with any of this? I'm not some kind of controlling boyfriend. I let Memi do what she wants."

"What she wants is to serve you!"

Harry looked to Memi, still curled up at the other end of the couch, nodding slightly.

Laura continued, "Think how nervous she must be that her master isn't acting like a master. She thinks that if she's worthless to you, she'll be thrown away and you'll go on with your life. Memi, wouldn't you be happy if he ordered you to fuck me?"

Memi ached as the center of attention and slowly nodded. "All I'm good at is sex... if I'm not even doing that for you, why am I here?"

"Because I love you." Harry said.

"You pity me. It's okay, I've known for some time that I was being humored. You've done so much for me, given me a loving home in this paradise, and I'm so useless..."

Harry looked to Laura for advice, but the woman feigned indifference to leave his feet in the fire. "Memi, I'm not with you because I expect anything."

"I know." Memi said. "I have been coasting by on your pity. I can't help feeling uneasy."

"I'm not going to ask you to whore yourself out!"

Memi whispered just loud enough to beat the droning tv. "I wouldn't do it if you asked, that's not the point. If my master was ordering me, I would pleasure you obediently. It's precisely the way Laura told you: fucking by your order is morally equivalent to sleeping with you."

It seemed that Harry didn't know what to do, how to sit. He stopped moments into going for a hug.

He was tired, stayed up to meet Memi when she arrived home. Now, instead of soothing his worries and preparing him for restful sleep, his familiar was dropping her own stress at his feet. She shrank further into her balled-up limbs, pinning her tail between her thighs to signal defeat. More than anything, she wanted to return to this morning when her master was left in blissful ignorance.

Once he'd collected himself, Harry said, "Do you actually want to have sex with Laura?"

Memi shivered rather than answering, wishing she'd kept her dress on for the extra layer of mental protection.

"You want orders?" Harry said, "This is an order, tell me."

"Yes, master." Memi said. Both of the humans were watching as she unfurled and took a more respectful position, knelt at her master's feet. For how many times she'd been in such a position before one temporary master or another, she'd never felt more small and naked. "She is my friend. Not only would I be happy to do it and fulfil your order, but I would be glad to give myself to my friend for a night."

Harry turned to the friend in question. "I'm guessing she told you about me and Satilli?"

Laura nodded and her luscious lips curled into a grin. "Funny stuff. My offer stands, by the way."

"I'm not going to whore out the woman I love."

"Fair enough. I won't push it." Laura said.

"I'm not done. When I came back that day, she said she didn't consider it cheating because it was with another man, even though I didn't know about it. If it would make her happy, okay."

Memi's eyes went wide with shock. "Master... are you sure?" It piqued her heartstrings to see him like that.

"But I'm not giving her to you." Harry said, standing over Laura as the highest authority in that space. "Her and me, both, or no deal."

Laura said, "Deal." without a second thought.

"Wait, really?"

Laura was already in the process of pulling her dress up, revealing lacy, pink panties, strings tied at the curve of her hips. "Friend, did you think that was going to scare me away? I literally keep my dad on a leash, this is comparably tame."

The stress filling Memi's head shattered and she giggled at her master for the silly mistake. "Master, you should not say what you don't mean." She reveled in his inability to look in either direction without seeing something arousing, the voluptuous blonde undressing at his side and the slender albino now clinging to his leg. Her tail wiggled with anticipation and she did nothing to hide it anymore. "Master, shall I attend to your clothing?"

He was still blinking away his surprise when Laura finished undoing her bra, flinging the flimsy, pink thing away to who cared where and hugging Harry's arm to her chest, enveloping in pillowy softness. Not to be outdone in caring for her own master, Memi hooked her fingers into his waistband and yanked his bottoms down, making him yelp and hitting herself in the face with a comforting, heady aroma as his growing erection swung before her. It wasn't nearly done, Memi restrained herself from sucking down the cock she loved and snuck up into Harry's lap, slipping her arms underneath his top to draw it over his head.

But he didn't help any by raising his arms, so she ended up straddling his leg with her head tucked in against his chest, arms folded tight against him and fingers tickling his cheeks through the shirt's neck. It was dark in there, warm and steeped in her most favorite scent. Though she meant to undress her master, she ended up taking a lingering sniff of his sweat, the nearly faded aroma of his soap from that morning's shower.

Then she felt something from outside the comfy confines of her master's shirt. Fingernails trailed from the nape of her neck to her bra strap and deftly snapped it open. It wasn't her master's hand, she knew from the moment it touched her skin, this was Laura.

As if to confirm it was her undressing Memi, Laura's bubbly laugh came through the thin fabric of Harry's pajamas followed by her warm, heavy breasts pressing against Memi's head from outside.

"Hun," Laura said, muffled by her own tits against Memi's ear. "I've been thinking about this for months, every day's bathtime jilling. The real you is so much better." She trailed her fingernails down Memi's spine, the tingling sensation making Memi squirm and gasp, until she slid her fingers underneath Memi's panties, fondling Memi's ass.

Harry mumbled, "Um, do you have to nuzzle my cheek like that?" He tried to wiggle away, but Memi and Laura had him completely pinned down to the couch.

"You didn't think I'd leave you hanging while I played with your girl, did you?" There was the sound of a wet kiss by Memi's ear.

Memi writhed under her master's shirt, trying to free herself from its cottony confines and kiss Harry herself. But Laura held her fast, squeezing Memi's butt, even going the extra step of pulling the hem of Harry's shirt down over Memi's back. All of this motion, the perversions happening just out of view made Harry's cock hard against Memi's thigh.

"How about this?" Laura slid her fingers through Memi's legs, caressing tender, sensitive skin before Memi could clamp her legs together to stop it. "Mmm, that's a good reaction. Bet you wish you were out here with us, don't you?"

Hearing another wet kiss above her, Memi burned with jealousy. She reared her head up and caught the shirt on one of her horns, tearing it away to emerge and push Laura away, stealing a deep kiss with her master.