Read your Contracts 02.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tasted like salt and powdered cheese. Laura left the embrace and took Memi's place on the floor, pulling away Memi's panties while she was too busy sucking her master's tongue to care.

Then Memi felt her butt cheeks spread before Laura started licking.

Finally free enough to move his arms, Harry took the ripped edge of his shirt and tore it all the way down, giving Memi her freedom.

"Master, help." Memi whimpered.

So Harry cupped her ass and lifted her away from Laura's probing tongue, into his arms.

"Is this how threesomes normally go?" Harry asked.

Laura wiped her mouth as she rose to her feet and hugged the others. "No idea. I've never even had sex with a man. How about you, Memi?"

Memi hung her chin on her master's shoulder, shuffling her bra off to feel his heat directly. "They happen all sorts of ways. This is nice..."

Giggling under her breath, Laura wedged her arms between the others, groping Memi's perky tits while leaning in to nibble the girl's pointed ear. "I wonder, who's in charge right now? do you think you'll get what you want if you don't ask?"

Harry said, "Go ahead, be selfish."

Sandwiched between her lover and her gorgeous friend, Memi was hot wherever their touch fell and she itched. Laura's tongue excited her and her master's hard cock poking her belly pushed her past the possibility of calming down. Above all else, she felt enveloped in the kind of love she once felt only with her master.

They were patient, carrying Memi to the bedroom where she was transferred into Laura's embrace. The woman sat on the bed with Memi in her lap, hugging her close so that Memi's head was engulfed in luscious warmth and tender flesh. Memi's wandering hands came up beside her head, felt hard nipples under her fingertips that drew deep, chocolaty moans from Laura and a rain of kisses atop her head.

Harry watched, obviously unsure of what do do with himself. His cock stood at attention, unable to avoid the male impulse at the sight of skin on skin. He was waiting for permission, Memi knew, even though he was the master here.

She thought he would be sexier if he took charge.

"Master..." Memi whimpered as Laura pinched her nipples. "Please, take me. Don't wait for permission."

He leaned in, kissed her briefly, and said, "No. Sit back and let me do what I want." His cock hovered between her legs, but his hands strayed from her butt, feeling around until he had embraced Laura's perky ass. "And you, last chance to turn back."

Laura pinned Memi's arms to her side and spread her own legs underneath Memi's desperate wetness. "I'm no coward." she said.

Jealously bubbled up as Memi watched her master's cock dip underneath her, plunging toward someone else's pussy, but she bit her tongue. If her master would be pleased with this, she had no right to keep him from it. From behind, Laura felt Memi stop resisting and went back to rubbing and teasing her, taking a breast in one hand and wiggling a couple fingers into her mouth to be licked. Memi thought she must look a pitiful sight, twitching and moaning under another woman's skillful fingers.

When Harry entered Laura, she bent back with a lovely sigh. Her heart raced against the back of Memi's head and gave Memi an impish idea.

Memi turned in Laura's grasp and latched onto one of the woman's breasts with her lips on one succulent nipple. She could feel Harry's thrusts as she suckled, using her long tongue to lap away at Laura, taking the other breast in her hand to tug at the neglected nipple, feeling her master's movement through the ripples of Laura's skin.

Much less than fight it, Laura petted Memi's head as she sucked, the wet fingers that had been in the demon's mouth trailing down her spine to a more appetizing location. Memi almost bit when Laura pushed both fingers into her butt, tail coiling around Laura's forearm as the woman wiggled her fingers deeper.

It felt almost as if Harry's movements were travelling through Laura's body, coursing and rippling up past her rolling breast to her arm and down to her fingers. Memi felt her master's thrusts on her lips as Laura's chest surged with shortened breath and a ravished gasp, as the woman's fingers stirred her from inside. Though Memi wasn't where she wanted to be, at the center of her master's desire, she heard her own shivering whimpers, how hot breath came as she circled and flicked Laura's nipple with her tongue.

Under Memi and her master's attention, Laura began squirming. She was trying to endure, Memi knew, and nurse her coming orgasm. Her fingers popped out of Memi's butt, too focused on her own pleasure to think of stirring Memi up, and her legs tensed beneath her to delay the inevitable for just a minute longer.

Then Memi struck. She pinned Laura to the bed, chest to chest, keeping the woman's legs spread with her own, and kissed her. Within moments of Memi's tongue twining around hers, Laura arched back against the bed with orgasm, gratified moans escaping from hers and Memi's pressed lips as she rode the waves of pleasure to the end.

But that wasn't the end.

Harry pulled himself out of Laura and said, "Memi, get over here and clean me up."

She crawled off of her friend, still reeling and cloudy-eyed, and knelt at Harry's feet. From above, his eyes gleamed with authority, free of the timidity that Memi often saw on his face. His cock glistened with Laura's fluids, her lecherous scent wafting to Memi's nose, putting a new log on the fire in her.

Memi was about to suck his gorgeous dick into her mouth, her tongue extending toward it to lick up Laura's delicious juices, but Harry caught her by the horn and kept her at bay.

"What do you say when you're given an order?" Harry said, sadism creeping in at the edge of his voice and sending shivers up and down Memi's spine.

"Yeth mathter." Memi strained for him, tongue nearly long enough to reach the source of that delicious aroma. "Pleath yet me thuck it!"

"Good girl." He said and tugged her forward, thrusting his cock deep into her throat until her lips met his groin.

She looked up at a master who would take what he wanted, whether she liked it or not, and the thought curled her toes. Even as her air began to run out, she did her duty as well as she could, rubbing her tongue along the underside of his cock, gulping down anything she could. When he did pull out, saliva, female juices, and precum fell across Memi's face as threads hanging off her master's hard cock.

Harry had a satisfied grin and his eyes trailed Memi's tail as it excitedly swished through the air behind her. "Girl, do you like sex?"

"I will like anything you do to me."

He caught her across the cheek with the back of his hand, though it was clear he wasn't used to it. The slap barely hurt, but Memi fell to her hands and knees as if she'd been put in her place.

"This is an order," he said, "Tell me if you actually like getting fucked."

"I love it~" Memi said, panting on the floor. "I want to do it all the time. When you're working, I want to crawl under your desk and lick you. When you're asleep, I want to rub myself all over you until you have a wet dream that I can slurp up. When you're gone, I'm waiting for you to come back, and I hope that you'll come home and throw me on the bed without thinking about how dinner will get cold." She strained herself to keep from lunging onto her master's dick once more and sucking his balls dry.

"On your feet, girl." Harry said, lifting her up by her armpit. He pulled one of her legs up for her to curl around his waist and she got the message immediately, throwing her arms around her master's neck.

He was actually taller than her, something she hadn't thought about until now, when she had to keep on her toes to bring their hips in line. He still looked down at her, dominated her just like he had that first night without even knowing. It made her heart throb to look into his commanding gaze and anxiety fluttered inside her belly as she felt the head of his cock teasing open her pussy.

Arousal dribbled down Memi's thigh, tickling her skin as her master's dick entered her. She clamped her mouth shut, but her squeal escaped nonetheless and Harry's look of pride in making her produce it only fluttered her heart.

But Memi's master was still a gentle man. He moved himself inside her slowly with pleasant, gyrating motions, in and out while Memi moaned hot against his neck. She felt his hands groping along her back, until they were full with her butt and he set about fondling her.

"You guys having fun without me? Meanies." Laura appeared behind Memi, encircling the girl, taking and opportunistic grasp of the girl's tender breasts while her own pressed into Memi's back, hard nipples tickling her. "Harry, don't you think this was a little selfish of her? Should I give her a lesson about sharing?"

Harry laughed in Memi's face. Even though he was acting, his presence was sovereign here. "Do as you like, and I will do what I like." he said.

With his cock filling Memi up, her master finally began thrusting, pounding up into her, shaking her frame, He used his grip on her ass to lift her an inch and drop her as he moved, filling her again and again with such speed and intensity that she lost the ability to hold her lips closed, her moans pouring out like a shameless slut. Harry nearly growled as his cock penetrated her, using her like a portable masturbation toy.

Memi forgot Laura until the woman spread the demon's ass open and delivered a sumptuous lick to Memi's puckered hole.

"What are you doing!?" Memi yelped, craning her neck to just barely see her friend's blonde head buried in her crack.

Laura emerged to say, "You know you like it." and she thrust forward into Memi's ass again.

Along with Harry's thrusts, Laura began a barrage of licks and prods with her tongue against Memi's hole. The smack of Memi's fluids on her master's cock were joined with wet lips popping off skin and delighted moans. Harry, not to be outdone in his own domain, took one of Memi's earlobes into his mouth and nibbled.

Leg shaking from the volleys of sensation being sent her way, Memi writhed in her master's arms. She knew she wouldn't last much longer with a woman's breath tickling her ass, tongue wriggling its way inside, and a hard, warm cock thrashing inside her. Her master's grunting filled her ear, irresistibly pushing her toward the edge of self control.

She felt his final, powerful thrusts. The wonderful sensation of being filled to the brim with her love's cum pushed her past her limits. Memi whimpered, "I'm cumming~" clenching herself tightly against her master, holding herself with his cock inside until she had claimed every precious drop, Memi writhed in ecstasy. So engrossed in her pleasure, she only realized her master's lips against her own as she came through a fog of pleasure.

Once she noticed, Memi greedily responded, so glad for her master's embrace that she took a similarly aggressive kiss from Laura moments later.

Though all three were sweaty, they ended up huddled together on Harry's twin mattress, clinging together not only because the thing could barely hold two people without one falling off, but also that none of them wanted to let go. Memi took sleepy kiss after sleepy kiss, basking in attention and swaddled in love. She was sure this night would remain etched into her memory for centuries yet.

---

The first to fall asleep was Laura. Her lovely mounds rising with her breath under the covers was too enticing not to look, so Memi watched her friend sleep, wondering if her master would let them do this again someday.

Behind Memi, Harry stuck himself to her back, letting her use one of his arms as a pillow while the other draped across her, gently stroking her warm, bare skin with his fingertips.

"Hey," he whispered, "Are you awake?"

Memi nodded.

"Is that really how you want me to act?"

To avoid waking Laura, Memi turned in the middle of the embrace, bringing her face inches from Harry's in the darkness. "It was really hot." she whispered back.

"I felt like an ass."

Visions of prior 'customers' flashed before Memi's mind. Almost none of them would care whether she liked what they wanted to do with her body. After all, she was just a succubus, right? That was what she could do, fulfill any sexual perversion the human mind could conceive, some they couldn't.

The same had been true for her demonic customers, filling the role of an attractive flesh puppet was all they wanted.

But not Harry.

Memi kissed him softly, without a hint of lust. "I just want to be useful to you, so I won't be thrown out. And I know you aren't that kind of human, but I can't help thinking that I'm here just because of pity."

He sighed. "Why did you send me back to Earth when your mother gave me to you?"

"I knew what the rest of my life would be down there. I would eventually be cast out of that woman's home if I did not walk in her footsteps, so I would end up fucking whoever wanted me, however they wanted me. Then I would return home to my pet human and eventually I would come to resent him." Memi sniffed as she went through her thoughts from that day. It hadn't been so clear to her back then, but she now knew she would have grown to despise Harry. "Only one of us had to walk that road, and I loved you."

"You think I'm going to resent you?" he asked.

Memi actually smiled a little in the dark. "You don't want to know how many divorces I've caused. Nobody stays in love as a thing to do; it take effort."

"I was going to wait a while, but I thought you might try a part-time job while I'm in school. You know, add to our bank account until I can support us by myself. And then you'll probably be busy raising our kids."

"You want kids?!" she whispered, tempering her shock to keep from waking Laura. Memi flared with happiness at the thought of giving her children to this paradise instead of Hell.

Harry shook with silent laughter. "Not right away, but once we're ready for them. Maybe within the next ten years? Is that something you'd want?"

She clung to him under the covers, burning to start right away. But ten years was hardly any time at all to a demon. Far away from their grandmother, Memi's children would be free to choose their own path.

"They won't be human, you know?" she said.

"At this point, how much do you think that matters to me?"

Relieved of stresses borne unaware, Memi drifted off to sleep in that warm nest of love.

---

The next morning, Laura gently shook Memi awake with care not to disturb Harry and the two of them made breakfast. The eggs weren't burnt, though even Laura wasn't great with them, so they ended up scrambled. The toast wasn't burnt, thanks to the revelation that the toaster's dial wasn't a done-ness meter. And a generous portion of reheated spaghetti filled out the plate.

"So," Laura said, "I'm letting my dad off the hook starting today."

Memi nodded along, though she didn't understand why.

"I'm thinking I might have overreacted that day. It was just shocking to see someone in my body railing my father's ass. He begged me not to tell anyone what happened, said he'd do anything." Laura laughed, but it was clear her heart wasn't in it. "So I had him stand there while I kicked his nuts until he couldn't stand anymore, then made him lick his ball sweat off my shoes."

"You did break his spirit rather quickly. Then what?"

"Made him pose for pictures in my underwear. They're in a safety deposit box, but he hasn't really made me think he would do anything violent. Anyway, it's just not fun anymore. I think he's getting off on it, lately."

"Likely." Memi said.

"I'm not even mad anymore." Laura hung up the apron she'd used in the kitchen, returning to nudity. "It's like, I understand a little more what it's like to have degenerate impulses now. So what if he wanted to fuck a demon, shape-shifted to look like me? So yeah, that's a thing..."

Memi hugged her friend, glad to feel her naked, bouncy boobs against her own. "Thanks for everything yesterday. I think my master and I will be alright."

Once Harry woke up, the three had breakfast in the nude. He loved the spaghetti and Laura gave Memi all the credit for it, even though Memi had to be dragged over the finish line in class.

So, Memi thought, this was going to be what her life was like from now on. She would get to be this happy all the time. Then, on the horizon of the future, a family waited for her.

Ten years couldn't come fast enough.