Read your Contracts 04.2

Story Info
Continuing story, succubi, incubi, and more.
9.7k words
4.62
1.3k
2
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/16/2023
Created 02/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Pt4 contains, eventually, debatable and non-debatable NC, anal, both male and female gay sex, gender transformation, femdom, pegging, bondage, urophagia, and incest. Reader discretion is appreciated. Thank you for your interest.)

Chapter 04

-

Memirellin, without a hint of ego, thought that she was absolutely adorable as she looked into the small mirror provided on the plane. She'd been the subject of hours of playing dress-up with Laura that morning, so long that the two of them had held up the fight team an extra half hour. But she had been assured it was worth it, arriving in an airy dress the color of sunrise leading up to the shining glory of her silvery hair, put up by Laura into a loose braid that fell over her shoulder. It was the prettiest she'd felt in a long time and she'd had the woman take plenty of pictures to send to Hairy and show him what he was missing out on.

She came out of the little bathroom and Laura was already waiting for her on a bed that was even larger than the one they'd shared the night before in Hairy's apartment. She'd dressed herself in a rather modest dress, full sleeved and all, but it had come straight off as soon as they stepped onto the plane and come back into this back room, remaining in only her lingerie like the sort of blonde goddess she was. Laura beckoned her over to hug and lie back in bed together, Memi's head comfortably nestled between her girlfriend's plump breasts, tickling fingertips drawn across her ribs above her sunny dress.

"Nice, isn't it?" Laura said. "The pig spent a few million on this thing; I never saw the point in having nearly a whole apartment up in the sky until now."

"It is luxurious, compared to the other private planes we saw when we arrived," Memi said. She had nearly no experience to compare the price of aircraft but was more than willing to take Laura's opinions as fact. "But, I was a little disappointed when you said we wouldn't actually be flying... I hardly ever get to spread my wings anymore, ever since someone saw me coming home and it started a rumor. I'm pretty sure I'm an urban legend at this point as some sort of bat monster."

Laura sighed and the sensation of her chest rising and falling against Memi's cheek was undoubtedly luxurious. "Well, no matter how much you like flying yourself, you have to admit you'd be sick of it after a few hundred miles. Harry did say it was your hobby or something, right?"

"Ah, you should see it, the kinds of tricks you can pull off in the winds at the second layer! It's so full of updrafts, hot winds, swirling eddies; there's nothing quite like pulling your wings around yourself to cut through the air and plummet toward the rocks beneath, spreading them at just the right time to swoop, daring the rocks to squish you before lifting right back up on a new gust. It's exhilarating and you barely ever have to put any real effort into flapping."

"I'll have to take your word for it," Laura said, grinning at Memi's excitement while talking about something she loved. "The second layer... that's where you're from, down there? What's it like?"

Memi snuggled herself deeper into the embrace as she brushed away bitter thoughts about the homeland to leave behind only the sweetest parts. "Actually, no, I'm not from there. I was hatched inside the ceiling caverns of the third ring in the seventh circle, quite deep in Hell, where my father reared me for my first couple decades, since succubus training can't start until sexual maturity. There's not much to say about that place, the winds are still hot but it rains fire there so unless you're immune to fire as I am, the flying isn't worth the pain. Underneath the caverns, there is only a desert where the human shades wander eternal, and the demons there are tasked with making sure any who comes close to the edge of the desert is turned back or deposited deeper within, as my father did and taught me to do.

"Then, in the second circle it's pretty difficult to grow anything that doesn't root well into bare stone because the wind blows away any soil you try to bring up. The best farming land in Hell is at the edges of the gluttonous, but for obvious reasons."

"Obvious reasons?"

"Because of all the shit."

"Ah, right?" Whether or not Laura had taken the time to read Dante, she'd acted like it.

"And us succubi, we have something that's desirable to the other devils, so money does flow upward and splash against us. I barely came out of my room if I could help it in the last several decades, but I hear there are even shops the same way they are up here on Earth."

Laura had started picking at Memi's dress, subtly pulling at the hem until it had bared her naked hip, and she cupped the pert ass now available. "Oh, what's it you guys all have that everyone else wants?"

"The same thing you want right now," Memi said, giggling. "Human-like beauty is as desired down there as it is up here. The ugliest demons and devils know that they are such and mate with one another for lack of better options and the preservation of their clans. It's three tribes who control beauty in Hell, us Lillit being the greatest among them."

"Huh, so all succubi are related to you?"

"Likely somewhat, but only the Lillit to any great degree... Are you listening?" Memi said as Laura's wandering fingers had slipped between her cheeks.

"Oh, I was just thinking about how lucky I was that it was you my pig of a father summoned that time. It seems like you're one of the kindest ones, and even then you did try to kill me the second time we met..." Laura leaned in and nibbled the tip of Memi's pointy ear lightly. "Did I ever tell you I peed a little when you grabbed my throat? I was really startled, you know?"

"I knew... I smelled it," Memi said. She rolled and wiggled in place until her face was buried in Laura's deep cleavage, swaddled in softness and warmth as she looked through the valley into her girlfriend's lusty eyes. Of course the two of them would be fucking before this plane landed; time was a fixed spiral constantly slipping toward sex and neither of them would resist any of the other's small movements toward the inevitable.

Just so, Laura didn't stop Memi as she reached around and snapped open her bra. She raised her arms so that the impediment could be easily removed and thrown away, letting Memi bury her face once again, this time engulfed by wonderfully fragrant skin, nipples by her ears which were too tempting to ignore, soon pinched and twisted to draw out gasps, purrs. Herself, Laura hugged Memi's ass tighter to herself, hanging Memi's legs over her hips so the slender devil was sitting in her lap without the bunched-up dress between them.

Laura began swirling a fingertip along Memi's labia from behind, pulling her higher into her lap and rocking her gently. She slipped her hand under the hem of Memi's dress and rubbed her palm along Memi's belly, thumb wavering dangerously close to Memi's hidden clit. Her fingertip still playing at the entrance, Laura ached for every bit of intimacy she could wring out of this trip.

Memi felt her tail emerge and wrap around Laura's wrist, squeezing her, encouraging her to take what she wanted, to push as far as she wanted. She pulled her head back to latch her soft lips onto one of Laura's erect, pink nipples, traced the tip of her tongue around and across it, playing with it like a toggle for arousal. It would have been better if Laura were lactating, she thought, wondering idly whether the woman might consider bearing a child by Hairy, after Memi's turn, of course.

She wondered whether she would be alright with that...

The finger prodding between Memi's delicate pussy lips dipped inside and found her entrance, slick and eager for whatever pleasure Laura deigned give her. With a light, airy moan escaping her lips, Memi pushed away distracting thoughts to focus on the here and now, the woman she was holding in her arms. She let Laura's nipple fall from her lips and raised her head to meet Laura with a yearning kiss. Tongue flashed between them, desirous and playful, as Laura pushed her finger beyond the entrance of Memi's pussy, slowly twirling it to tease the edges.

"Mm, you're already so wet for me," Laura said.

She rolled Memi's hips above her lap, slowly pumping her finger to penetrate by fractions of an inch each time, her other hand's thumb now firmly pressed to Memi's clit and making circles while the hidden nub of pleasure revealed itself.

Memi let out a rasping groan of pleasure and began to rock her hips actively, grinding her cunt into Laura's hand to try and rev up Laura's engine. She pulled at Laura's wrist with her tail, but the woman steadfastly refused to go any faster at all. It was hard to believe that Laura had so recently been a virgin, so skilled already in an art that Memi had been half-heartedly studying for centuries. The way Laura kept Memi circling the edge of excitement, the woman would have made the kind of succubus that Fyelline would have actually been proud of; she'd have had Hell in the palm of her hand.

Unable to focus on their kiss, Memi bent her head down and rested her forehead on Laura's shoulder. Her forgotten hands wandered up to lift and squeeze Laura's heavy breasts, her own modest ones incidentally rubbing against Laura's smooth, hot skin. Every inch of her lover felt so firm and proud, Memi thought, impossibly beautiful for someone who wasn't her master. She bit Laura's shoulder lightly, teasing her tender, salty skin with the fact that the girl in her arms was a demon. Only the tiniest droplet of blood emerged and Memi lapped it up quickly so that her saliva would heal the wound before a scar could have the chance to mar Laura's skin.

Laura knew better than to stop as soon as Memi bit her. She set Memi's erect clit between two fingers so that there was only the faintest touch at the sides while Laura rolled Memi's hips back and forth. She had to feel the girl's tail tugging at her wrist, urging her to go faster and harder, to stop teasing her after spending the whole day so far already teasing her with her mere presence. Another kiss; Laura began panting in time with Memi's breath, their tongues overlapping, sipping from one another, mirroring the motion of their paired hips.

To encourage the woman, Memi wrapped her arms around Laura's body and started moving her own hips against Laura's fingers, forcing Laura to move more deeply into Memi's pussy. She wanted more, and she wanted it now.

In reply, Laura began to slide her finger into Memi's pussy more quickly, still teasing the edges of her vaginal entrance. She'd relent eventually, but she was having too much fun keeping the roiling lust of the succubus in her arms in check, squirming against her body in an attempt to eke out more pleasure. Laura added a second finger and pushed it in more deeply, wet schlicking coming up from below as Memi's juices covered her fingers.

"Please, just fuck me already~" Memi moaned from the edges of their kiss. She felt so hot within, felt every inch of Laura's fingers as they slipped against her skin. She could hardly stop herself from squirming as her body tried to force those other fingers to rub against her clit more firmly, but Laura skillfully kept Memi from forcing along their embrace toward the fated ending.

Instead, Laura pulled her fingers from Memi's pussy and brought them between both of their lips, joining Memi in licking her juices off until her flavor was exhausted. "You're mine for the week, after all~ Why should I give you a real orgasm?" She smiled and turned her hips to drop Memi on her back on the plane's bed, draped one thigh over Memi's so that their mounds met in the middle and pinned the girl with her arm, looming over with her bright, blonde ponytail draping over one shoulder. "Kidding~" she added with a giggle.

The succubus felt herself melting beneath Laura's body, the amount of dominance the woman exuded without even trying was staggering. She was used to feeling this way from her master, after having gotten used to him, but it was so queer to her that any other human could make her feel this way inside. Her tail's wagging was at least hidden from view behind them both, though Laura's smirk grew while feeling it whap against her thighs.

"Bad joke." Memi raised herself by the inch she could with Laura's incredible tits squishing against her own and kissed the woman's collarbone. "Soo... you're going to actually fuck me, right?" Memi could feel the heat of Laura's pussy, some cool wetness dripping from skin to skin.

"As much as I want, then as much as you want, whichever comes last." Laura leaned down and kissed the point of Memi's ear. "If I have you all to myself for the week, I want to get my money's worth after all~"

Ugh... Memi suppressed the flash of disgust she felt and lounged in the warmth of the embrace to leave that smaller emotion behind.

Grinning evilly, Laura reared up and held Memi's leg against her chest. She began rocking her hips, rubbing their slick pussy lips together. Her clit dragged along Memi's as she moved, building up pressure in both of them. Her eyes rolled back in her head with the ecstasy as she watched the succubus squirm and moan beneath her.

Memi bit her lip and her toes curled in the air. She lay arched back against the bed, heart throbbing in her chest, blush spreading across her pale skin while Laura humped her from above. She was still surprised how much she loved sex, now that she chose to have it; Laura had become such an effective lesbian after such a short time practicing the motions. Her hips kept up a wonderful friction between them, fluids intermingling with delightful squishing that were somehow as noticeably loud as each of their moans and gasps.

"Ohh! T-this feels so good!" Laura shouted, breaking the tranquility of their atmosphere but not stopping her hips. Her tits engulfed Memi's ankle with heat and softness; Memi could feel her own girlfriend's heart going crazy from nothing more than the contact of skin on skin. Everywhere they touched was on fire with passionate pleasure, from the expected tingle of their clits to Laura's fingers on Memi's thigh, blooming with heat.

It became more intense with time, each time their clits rubbed against one another, the both of them shuddered and buckled with ecstasy. Orgasm wasn't far off, Memi knew, but she so wanted it to stay away until she was fucked raw, until her very core rocked with pleasure and her body couldn't take a single drop more of honeyed emotion. She felt it starting in her belly, tightening her throughout as she fought the sensation from taking over her body. She could hardly breathe, sucking in one gasp after another as her hips bucked up into Laura, too focused on avoiding orgasm to notice that the woman was drooling while looking down at her girlfriend in such an agonized state.

It was too much for Laura. She clenched her thighs around Memi's leg, barely able to keep herself on her knees as she shook and bit off her feline yowling. Her body washed over with a wave of unbearable heat and her aroused juices flowed between them until the orgasm passed by like an iceberg and Laura had to disentangle them before falling to Memi's side, gasping for breath.

"Ho-ly fuck~" Laura breathed.

Memi clung to her side. "No fair~ I didn't get to cum..."

"Poor thing~" Laura smirked.

Growling playfully, Memi got on her knees and mounted Laura's arm, pulling it between her legs so she could hump it.

She ignored Laura's laughter, sliding her pussy across the woman's skin, reclaiming all of the sensation that she'd let slip away since they'd stopped. Memi didn't do a thing to hold herself back this time, selfishly bringing herself up and over the brink within seconds and trembling in victorious orgasm, moaning like a bitch in heat and prolonging the feeling with frantic humping until her body truly didn't have anything more left, and she flopped overtop her lover's magnificent tits.

After which, Laura patronized her by petting her hair; they rearranged themselves so that Memi could be set in Laura's lap, petted like a favorite stuffed animal.

"There will be plenty of time to do it again, and again, and again~" Laura said, rubbing a single fingertip around Memi's navel as if that time could be incipient. "Think everyone else heard us?"

"It's not for them." Memi sighed.

Laura hugged her more tightly, naked breasts squishing wonderfully against Memi's back, making her wish Laura had chosen to have her facing the other way. "It's sound-proofed anyway." She giggled. "Not that I think the pig ordered it that way. He bought it from some other rich fucker, so I bet cheating is just pretty common in that pool."

"It is."

"Ah, yeah... Sorry." Laura apparently hadn't thought of who had the most first-hand experience in the room with cheating husbands and fathers.

"Humans mostly don't care about fidelity, I've thought. If they did, I wouldn't have had so much business; they weren't all losers who couldn't have had a partner, and most of the losers did anyway. They used me to do things their partners wouldn't... It didn't matter to me, my asshole never mattered much to me anyway, when I couldn't turn it back around on them."

"Like you did to my dad, the pig, I mean."

Memi smiled, but it wasn't a happy memory, no matter the happiness that surrounded it afterward. "Most of them were bad at figuring out that trick. I get him to ask for anal, forgetting that he has an ass, too... Humans are pretty stupid."

"Present company excluded?"

Memi snuggled back into her girlfriend, laying her head on Laura's pillowy breasts. "You, and master... Maybe some of his friends, that one witch..."

"There are more, I promise."

Probably, Memi would eventually have to admit. "We'll see."

-

Chapter 05

-

So, life was boring as Hell... Harry corrected himself; Hell wasn't all that boring while he'd been there.

Actually, aside from the sex, he thought Fyelline's mansion had been a little boring. Really, he was a pet at the time, technically a slave, but for some reason it had all felt strangely comfortable. He didn't want to think that he was a masochist, but the facts weren't exactly going for him, were they? For how wary Memirellin was of the woman, her mother had turned out to be doing it all, enslaving him and buying out Memi's contracts, for the good of her daughter. He found himself remembering the woman fondly enough.

Whatever the case, he was back on Earth now and without either Memi or Satilli there, it nearly felt as if he'd never left. Oh, looking to the closet and around the room, he could pick up on signs of their presences, but the place was just too quiet; he wasn't used to being alone with his own thoughts anymore. Strange, months ago he'd thought that he'd been so great at being alone that he'd been on the verge of nailing himself inside his apartment, if he could have found a way to pay back his loans and make the rent, to live out the rest of his meagre life in isolation.

No, not really, but there was something about that kind of lifestyle that had called to him from across the river. Maybe that had been a reason he'd been so relatively content being someone else's pet... Well there was a thought worth repressing, anyway.

It was worse now that finals were over and he was months out from his next term, taking the fall off. Worse still that he knew how stupid it was to be skipping over a term of schooling, putting more of his life into debt, but that had been the plan for a good, long time, before even Memi came into his life. One had to have some sort of break, didn't you? It had seemed so much more sensible when he thought he would have been spending his break from college with the girls.

Noon-ish, the day after finals, Harry went out from his apartment and walked. To? It didn't matter where he was walking to, just that he was walking and his mind could be occupied with something, anything, other than wondering when Memirellin would be coming back, if Satilli would. He really didn't think he'd been that insulting, but to peeve them both off so thoroughly in one morning...