Read your Contracts 04.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, once in a while, as she passed, she would splash up at Satilli then giggle and swim away before he could playfully get his retribution. All an act, still an act. The scene looked precisely as mistress had planned, and if she was right, as she most often was about the nature of the lady of the house, it wouldn't take too long before the next stage was reached. The script was right out of an eighties porno, the sort that Satilli had been made to study for just how stilted and awkward the characters were as a negative example, but the strategy was still sound.

Put a male and a female in the same space and eventually they will fuck; humanity was simple like that on a statistical level. Fyelline was more disenchanted about the process than Satilli after a few hundred years of experience reliant on said paradigm, but even then it took some work to make sure 'eventually' was measured in hours to days rather than on a cosmic scale.

The patio door opened, Carillyss fled the pool with a peck on the cheek for Satilli and ran into irrelevance.

Miss Emi Burque stepped out of the house in what was a rather daring monokini (she would have some strange tanlines across her chest if she stayed out too long) and an open robe. She shot a glare through fierce sunglasses across the pool to where Satilli worked even harder for being "caught" letting "his" "girlfriend" use a customer's pool without permission, but then she simply went to a lounge chair set up nearby and shrugged off her robe. She lay down with a supple leg bent in toward her chest, squeezed against her breast, shook out her stylish black hair.

Once more, lady Fyelline's predictions had come to pass.

The lady of the house hooked a finger at Satilli, bade him to approach and he did so, faking the appropriate level of timidity for his apparent status.

"She's cute," Emi said. "You, boy, what's your name?"

"Sam, miss..." Satilli looked at his pigeon feet, willed his cheeks to redden with shame and contrition. "I'm sorry, she said she just wanted to see your pool, I didn't know she was even going to bring her stuff along..."

Emi waved off the concern. "What do I care if someone gets some use out of all this room? I'd rather at least someone young gets to play around in the damn expensive thing."

"You don't swim, miss?" A teaspoon of flattery, just enough that the woman wouldn't be sure whether Satilli had even implied that she was being called young. It could be interpreted that way, and that would get the motor humming better than any outright buttering-up could accomplish.

Bait: taken. "I must be twice your age, Sammy." She'd tried for a mild scolding but her smile was peeking too far through to be believable. She would be rather good at this, but then her targets must rarely flail on the line. "Say, it's a little too sunny out here for me, would you be a dear and help put on some sunblock?" Yup, there it was, right out of the script.

"Of course!" Satilli barked like a young man getting to touch a woman, any woman, for the first time. That had to stroke the ego more than a little when it was already established that his character had a hot Latina girlfriend, but he was still this excited to feel a real woman's skin.

The top of Emi's swimsuit slipped down from her shoulders with her gentle tugging, she wasn't so careful with it that Satilli wouldn't get a flash of dark nipple before the woman covered herself and at last lay down on her belly in the chair. She was attractive, fit and slim with obvious care for her skin; she clung to the looks that had claimed her husband decades ago and would undoubtedly continue to age gracefully in the way a human could.

With lotion spread on his hands, Satilli straddled Emi's lower back so this and that would 'coincidentally' rub against her through his shorts. He stopped right as his fingertips reached her shoulders, just the right amount of virginal touch and go that would get her dominant juices flowing.

"Miss, are you sure this is okay?" he said, implying that what they were doing might be seen the wrong way if someone happened across them 'in the act'.

Miss Emi bent a leg and whapped Satilli's back with her foot playfully, giggling under her breath. It wasn't enough, not yet; this kind of cat and mouse play could last weeks without development. "Never seen a proper woman's bare skin before? It's okay, sweetie, don't be afraid to really massage it in."

With permission, Satilli began spreading the cool cream all across her smooth skin, working out muscle knots as he went. Below him, Emi moaned with relief; she held so much tension that just melted away between Satilli's skillful fingers like butter. He continued down, tickling her ribs, pressing further toward the small of her back where he sat. And a thought would be forming within her mind, he knew, that once he was done spreading it on her back then there would be no more wholesome excuse for what they were doing when she turned over. His hands brushed the edge of her swimsuit where it had bunched up and he made one more pass up so that the seed would have all the more time to take root.

Coming back down one last time, his fingertips brushed along the sides of her breasts, close enough to her sides that he had plausible deniability for feeling her up; Emi would be thinking about whether she'd have minded him rushing ahead like a virgin and taking the chance to grab a tit. Time was running out, all she knew was that she enjoyed his touch, and what would it really hurt to let him go just one step further?

He finished, began stepping off, and Emi turned over in her chair. Her breasts were fully on display, she made no effort to hide them, nor did she shy away from Satilli's stare like a blushing new bride; this was not her first time and by god it would not be her last. She grabbed his arm lightly, only tight enough to let him know that he still had the option of running away if he was scared.

"How about you do my front, too? Sammy, you have such nice hands for a boy, has anyone told you that?"

"M-my girlfriend..." he feigned bashfulness and injected the fact of Carillyss' existence to prod at Emi's conviction. "Miss, I'm sorry, but I don't really think we should be doing this... You have a husband, and I..." Satilli drew upon his mind's picture of Harry back home and the desire to be back with him instead to enhance his acting. When there wasn't an immediate response, he tried pulling away to escape, and Emi's grasp tightened around his wrist; she'd never intended on him having a choice, the only uncertainty had been the time-frame.

"It's nothing that we should be afraid of," she said, guiding Satilli to place his hand on one of her mature breasts. "See? It's just skin. I'm going to be lying in the sun all~ afternoon, and you wouldn't want me getting burned, would you?" She made him rub around her hardening nipple in a luscious circle, sun cream lubricating his palm to glide against her skin. He made a point of 'trying' not to stare and 'failing' to boost her ego. "Sunbathing naked is the only real way to do it, you know? I do it all the time. We're so far away from our closest neighbor that I could scream at the top of my lungs and they wouldn't hear a thing. Have you ever tried being nude? For sunbathing, I mean, of course." Her smile revealed the taunting hidden just beneath the surface; she was circling in for the kill.

But then, Satilli was as well.

"I-I... I don't thing that wold be appropriate, miss. C-can you let go of me?"

Subtlety was wearing thin, Emi put her hand on Satilli's thigh and rubbed around, clearly aware of the hard-on pressing against the denim. "Don't be shy, you can take them off if you want. You're so pale, some sun would do your cute butt a favor." She cupped a cheek and hopped Satilli onto her leg, letting go of his wrist only to slip her arm around him and pull him into a hug, pressing her tits to his slender chest.

"P-p-please stop..."

Emi whispered into his ear, "Do you want to get fired that badly?"

"What?"

She kissed his cheek. "You heard me. I think your boss would be interested to know you're using your position to let that hussy use customers' pools. What do you think, should I go inside and have a little chat with them on the phone?" Her smile was evil; she made no move to get Satilli off her and make good on her threat, she'd done this enough times to know how it was going to go down.

"Please..." Satilli hung his head with feigned shame. "Okay, b-but I'm not very..." He didn't finish it, that would have made it a lie.

"See? That's a good boy, knows his place. Down, now," Emi commanded and forced Satilli to kneel in the grass beside the pool chair as she undid the ties of her swimsuit and put it aside, then she opened her knees. She was already wet, had likely been playing with herself inside the house before she came out to confront him; her juices shone on protruding lips, trimmed black hair above her glistening pussy. When Satilli had been idly staring too long for her liking, she grabbed his head and said, "Are you going to make yourself useful or are you just dumbfounded by the sight of your first vagina?"

Satilli shyly looked away, but his head was so far pulled between her legs that his only options were the pussy right in front of him or the plump thighs brushing against his cheeks. "I h-have a girlfriend..." he protested.

Emi's laughter mocked him from above. "Please, I've seen tramps like that one before. I'm guessing you've never so much as seen her naked before. She's using you for the benefits and when they dry up, so will she, if she's not already getting her sugar somewhere else~"

Any response Satilli could have made was cut off when he was tugged all the way in and Emi's thighs closed around his head. She smelled so much of a woman that if he hadn't already been hard as a rock, he'd have been scared for his shorts' zipper. He salivated as Emi used his face as a masturbator, smushing his nose against her tenderness and sliding it up and down her wet slit. He began rubbing the little bulge of his cock from the outside of his shorts, teasing himself with the rough feeling of denim against his bare skin. The woman was already panting above him, as if this wasn't just foreplay and she intended to get off once before fucking him in earnest.

He just couldn't hold back anymore. Satilli flicked his tongue about and ran it the length of her slit, sucked her labia between his lips and rolled the tip of his tongue against her. His reward was paid in moans and his head being released from her grip; it was another fake opportunity to run away, but Satilli doubled down. He wrapped his arms around her thighs, rearing up for more and more intense licking to drive Emi up the ladder of orgasm. He barely touched her clit, that would have been far too easy on her; she would have to endure each slow lap of his tongue bringing her closer and closer to orgasm with the actual end nowhere in sight. For all she knew, Satilli could keep her there, enraptured, for hours before weariness would force them to stop.

But she was climbing toward the finale, slowly but surely. She kept a hand on his head, soft hair between her fingers, idly stroking. She did not expect it when Satilli pushed her back up onto the chair and placed himself between her legs, face down and still licking while his pert little booty waggled in the air enthusiastically. Only then did Satilli allow his nose to bump into her throbbing clit, so poor and neglected that the merest of touches made Emi's whole body tense up with pleasure.

He kept an arm around one of her thighs to prevent her from wiggling out of it; this was her idea after all and she was going to swallow it down no matter how big a bite she took. She was ready to cum at any moment, Satilli knew the signs all too well and kept her solidly on one side of the line. It was torturous minutes of licking and suckling, occasional presses of her pleasure button, but she couldn't get relief, wouldn't get relief until and unless Satilli wished it.

"Sammy~ Oh, goood boy~ I'm gonna, it's... fuck~" she breathed it like a mantra, repeated in a ritualistic attempt to remain in control. "That's it~ right there, keep going~ You're so fucking good, you don't even know~"

Emi threw a leg over his head and clamped him to her sopping wet cunt as orgasm overtook her. She arched back against the chair, yowling and spraying Satilli all across his face even as he continued licking. If she'd had any close neighbors there wouldn't be any question as to what she was doing, none at all. When the feeling faded on its own, she lay back and released Satilli, panting with a dreamy smile.

"Miss?" Satilli said, rising up but knelt between her legs still. "I'm, I mean, also..."

His bulge wasn't able to be ignored, he felt her gaze burning a hole into his shorts as if she were going to rip them off at the merest of suggestions. She licked her lips, her mind floating atop and her inhibitions drowned below the tide of the afterglow.

"You sure are, Sammy~" She groped him, sliding her hand across the bulge in his shorts, squeezed his balls. If nothing happened soon, she would eat up this 'poor innocent boy' and use him up.

Thus, the plan required an irate Carillyss to come back, stomp across the grass to grab her 'boyfriend' by the hand, and wrench him away while shooting an ugly look at the thieving hussy who'd been violating him. For what she was, the river daemon kept the act up well enough until they were back to the rented van, and then she burst out giggling.

Step one: complete.