Read your Contracts 04.4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother's bath was not nearly so comforting. It was deeper and the spring's water more fresh, but the attendant ensured that each and every soaking came with a lesson on lesbian eroticism. That, or erotic drowning... It was only here that Memirellin could sit back and take in the floating, heady sensation of a good, long soak. She had to thank her circumstances; being that woman's daughter was the only reason a bath of any kind had been necessary. Were she only her father's daughter with some other dragon-blooded woman, Memirellin knew that she wouldn't have skin thin enough to require washing in anything but an ash scrub once a month.

She was thinking of her fortune with her head laid atop the stone she rested upon when she heard footsteps and turned to glare at the intruder, flame already on her lips and her hand clenched with raking claws extended. A moment later, she was ashamedly kneeling in her place while the intruder trudged through the water toward her.

"Am I not entitled to the use of mine own property?" Aba asked.

"I apologize, father. I did not know it was you. But... you've never come here before." She shifted back and forth uncomfortably in the water, debating whether she should cover herself, but too stunned by the manly vision before her to do anything but tremble with indecision. He'd not seen her actually naked since her training with that woman had started and she was intimately conscious of the fact... Rippling muscle beneath rough, pallid scale, imperious horns like his very own princely crown... then a member that continued to put Fyelline's customers to shame...

He sat beside her, his body displacing water in a wave that threatened to wash her out of place, and he put his arm around her rock. "I used this once, a week ago when you were with that woman. I felt the expense may well be used even without your presence. It was unexpectedly relaxing."

Memirellin tried to relax, sat back in her place with his arm looming over her and began running her hands along her body to get off the sweat of the day. She couldn't resist sneaking a peek at his manhood, barely concealed beneath the water's wavering shimmer and the settling silt. He was amazing even there; his draconic cock, furiously red with its savage peak and its rippling scales was a tool to dominate any woman he fancied, spreading her around his meat and thrumming her with his ridges on each stroke. Memirellin licked her lips and quickly looked away to pretend he hadn't seen her do it.

"Still a virgin, aren't you?" he asked.

Shaking, she nodded. "Mother tells me that deflowering should require a high price. She trains me with toys... so that I will be ready no matter who I'm with my first time, and she's taught me how to keep myself tight nonetheless... but I haven't had a contract for anything but oral sex yet. I don't like it; I'd prefer to stay here..." It wasn't often she expressed her desire for it; neither of her parents had reacted even a little the first few times, because her desires weren't something to consider. Hers was a contracted birth, a pre-planned life. What she wanted was never, would never be taken into account.

Surprisingly, her father deeply sighed. "You do not understand the difficulties of my work to have an opinion of where you should end up. Is the second circle so bad as that?"

Nervously, she answered, "I would rather that I was only your daughter. Mother would have me service the humans."

"The work of a succubus is service, girl. Life is service, most often to those we despise." Aba moved through the water and caught her face in his hand. His draconic maw came within inches, let her feel her father's hot breath on her cheek.

Against the rock, there was no escape from whatever lesson he meant to provide her. But Memirellin held no desire to escape in the first place; she felt herself burning and not only from the heat of the water she sat in. Her cheeks she knew would be red and father had been around long enough to know what her flushed expression meant in a thin-skinned woman such as her. She stared up into his beady eyes and felt what it meant to be prey to a creature so much more powerful than herself, the desire to submit for such a creature.

"Today," he growled, "I will teach you service."

Memirellin shifted in her seat atop the fine silt cradling her ass and gulped. "Won't mother be angry that you have taken me?"

He squeezed her cheeks then flicked a forked tongue across her chin: as much of a kiss as his mouth was capable of. "I would not ruin your value, daughter." He grabbed her by the waist with both hands and plucked her easily from the bath, carried her all the way to the edge where he sat and put her on his knee.

Beside her, throbbing against her thigh, was her father's own red, barbed cock. Memirellin felt her face pale as her tongue darted over her lips in preparation for what was to come. She reached out slowly, searching out the situation. Her fingers tingled and shivered with the excitement of getting to touch her father's cock for the first time. Under the bath's scent of sulfur, her trained nose could pick up Aba's faint manliness and musk that made her mouth water with expectation. In her hand, she felt his cock's scaly ridges, the bulge of the underside like a rivulet of cooling magma against her skin.

Because she'd been silent too long while she held him, she looked up for confirmation that they were really doing what she'd only idly daydreamed of for years. If he'd purchase her from her mother, couldn't she really become this man's concubine?

A rough, clawed hand grabbed her head and forced her to look back down. "Are you going to stare at it all night? Get down there and do your job, whore!" Aba pushed her back off his lap into the waters of the bath, making her wonder why he'd taken her out in the first place. Between his legs, his massive cock was there in front of her face for the very first time. The pointed tip was leaking, his heavy balls were already tight against his body with arousal that promised to fill her with his prized semen. Her father looked down at his white-haired daughter with what passed for a sneer and slapped his dick across her face a few times. "Clean me. Earn your keep here, finally. Or am I not entitled to use my property?"

Memirellin hesitated for a moment, she wanted to please her father but only if he knew what she would give freely. She opened her mouth and slowly began to lick and clean her father's cock. She ran the tip of her tongue along the grooves between scaly plates, savoring the moments as her cheeks blazed and her father's satisfied grunts fell on sharp ears. He tasted like hard work, smoky and mildly sour. Memirellin manipulated his huge cock in her hands while making sure every inch was cleaned only by the motion of her tongue.

It was so hot in her hands, so much more than the dildos that her mother had made her practice with. The real thing was making her heart race in a way that the simple and forced pleasure of being rammed could not compare to. When her tongue ended its journey from the base of his dick to the tip, she was rewarded with the flavor of her fathers precum squirted between her lips; she indulged herself a few seconds more than necessary staying there to suckle on it until a dissatisfied grunt from her father peeled her off the spot.

So again she worked her way down the shaft, becoming slick now with his fluids since the pump had been primed, and she nuzzled into his tight balls. Here he was even warmer, softness squished against her cheeks while she absentmindedly ran her tongue along his wrinkled nutsack. Memirellin continued stroking her father's cock to buy herself time in the valley between his legs. Mother said all the time how difficult it was to stay a male demon's hand long enough to give him his money's worth; they all wanted to pump themselves off inside women and push them out of bed at the finish. But Aba didn't move, restrained himself to only guiding noises which began to be drowned out by the squelch of slippery precum spread across the scales of his dick right next to her ear.

All Memirellin wanted in the instant was to take one of her father's balls into her mouth and roll it around on the flat of her tongue. They were too big, too huge and churning with hot cum for her to spread her lips that wide.

"Enough."

She didn't get the chance to try. Aba grabbed her head and forced her out of his crotch, then turned her and pinned her chest to the floor with only her calves remaining in the bath. Her chest ached as he went around to her ass, fantasies running through her mind of what service he would extract from her. His heavy cock slapped against her thighs, was he going to take her virginity after all? Already hot and wet, Memirellin would have happily done the deed herself if she weren't certain of the punishment waiting for her when mother found out about it. How much must her father want her cunt that he would take on that kind of debt in order to take her virginity from her?

In the water, Memirellin spread her feet to open herself more to him, to offer herself like the whore she was born to be, like the whore she would only happily be for him alone. If it meant being here with the man forever, she would accept being a concubine. For him and only ever him, she wouldn't mind the circumstances of her birth.

Then the tip of his cock spread her asshole open, and her heart broke.

Aba grabbed his daughter's hips and pulled her onto his massive cock in one carelessly brutal heave, filling her with his meat so quickly that she couldn't get out even a sound of surprise until her diaphragm was rocked and she squeaked like a toy. Pained tears rolled across her cheeks, but her father neither knew nor would he have cared. He pulled out, the ridges of his cock rippling across her gaped anus, then began plunging himself again and again into her ruined hole.

Time stretched on as his male vigor plowed into Memirellin's ass. She hardly had a pause between thrusts to regain her breath before once again her lungs were compressed and she squeaked, having been made into her father's plaything. She had no chance to feel glad or saddened by his choice of holes. All she had to focus on was not biting her lolled tongue, the sensation of her ass thrumming with the ribs of his cock. This, she could live with too: being her father's personal chew toy. So long as it meant being with him...

She could tell when it was coming, the big finish. Aba slammed himself even harder against her ass, his gigantic balls slapping against her tender thighs just bubbling over with seed. If she could, she wanted to tell him that she wanted it, that she would have gladly taken it in her womb and borne him another child.

He thrust a final time and pulled her firmly until her stretched anus was tight around the base of his dick and her butt was pressed into his lap. A deluge of hot cum flooded her guts, a pressure she wished she hadn't already known which bulged her belly and threatened to come out the other end.

Then he pulled his cock out in a single motion, his cum flowing out of her gaping asshole until she found a moment of clarity and reached between her legs to plug herself with her fist. She wanted to keep the feeling of him inside herself as long as she could.

Without a word, Aba left the bath. Memirellin lay where she was, legs quaking.

--

"And he never did it again," Memirellin said to Laura's own father, who was beet-red after listening to the whole story. He'd been looking around the whole time she spoke to clamp his hand over her mouth at any moment if someone came backstage. "I think I was naive, loving him like that. But you know how daughters can be, I'm sure... I was only about a hundred years old at that point, so I grew out of it..."

"I... see?" Laura's father leaned back in his seat as the reason for enhanced caution had passed by like a ship in the night.

"This stays between us, by the way." Memi had just then started wondering how Master would take it if he knew about half of the men who had already been with her. She'd prefer if her past remained, in his head, in the realm of theory rather than practice. "You and he are the only ones who know that story, so I'll know damn well where the leak was if I hear it from anyone else's lips."

"I'm not about to put my neck on the line like that."

She smiled. "No? But it would take more than one blow to cut through your neck..." She saw a very genuine grimace of terror. "That was a joke. I trust you, somehow."

"I just don't see why you would tell me something that personal. Or, what it has to do with-" he looked around, "-me and Laura..."

Memi wished Hairy was there with her. She didn't know how to hold herself when she'd have liked to lean on him, and so she leaned back with her head on the wall behind her. "I was wondering, hoping, about the reason you wanted that. If it was just that you were horny and she was beautiful, I'd understand it, but I'd hate it. I don't love my father. I know now that what I felt for him doesn't qualify for the word. I'm sure you wouldn't understand it, it's different enough from human relations that I don't know why I'm drawing a comparison. Demons don't have children in the way humans do. They don't rear their descent for the simple reason of gifting life to another. I wasn't treated differently because I was his child, or because I was hers, but because I was theirs: their investment and a symbol of their contract, now made useless for the role."

The man quietly sat and allowed Memi to go on without interruption.

"I do have brothers and sisters, actually... Mostly, they were sold off as slaves or apprentices, or employed as servants in the house. I didn't see them in the way you all see siblings. The way they were treated opposed to me was simply the natural order. I was a contracted birth, a meeting between powerful and wealthy forces, kept as a ransom or a double-edged sword, a spy as well as a diplomat. When I removed myself from my father's service and my mother's as a result of those summoning cards-" she shot a glare at the man listening but the anger behind it was already spent, "-I ruined myself for the purpose I was born. My mother would say that it would only last a century or so, that I could devote my time to study until the days when my name was forgotten on the lips of humankind... Have you heard that she ended up buying the remainder of those summoning cards, and gave them to me as a gift?"

"I did. Laura mentioned it at some point."

"A gift!" Memi barked laughter. "As if she were doing me a favor by returning my time to her service! My master was also gifted to me as a slave or a pet with the understanding that I would take solace in having him in my bed when I returned from a long day fucking whosoever she arranged... I should expect that she exacts vengeance upon me some day, but my father hasn't said a thing to me since. He was there in that woman's manor when my master summoned me to be by his side, but Aba hasn't said a thing to me..."

"It seems like he cares about you more than you think..."

Memi jumped to her feet. "And how do you know, fat man!?" She knew she was shouting. Her mother wouldn't be making this mistake, the woman was too collected, too forward-thinking, but Memi was shouting at this man in public. There were stagehands looking at them now, debating whether they should intervene or flee the interaction. Feeling ashamed, Memi sat back in her place and stared at the ground between her knees. "Please, how do you know that?"

"You're thinking too hard about it. He heard you say that you were going to have to sleep with people that you wouldn't ever want to, and then he made you do just that. I think he was trying to protect you by getting you used to the idea... Then, he had a change of heart when it turned out you loved him too much for the lesson to sink in properly. That's why he never did it again."

"I see..." Memi touched her chest, she'd avoided thinking at all about the full picture of her life for how much it hurt her heart, but it didn't hurt now. "Can I ask what your name is?"

"Tobias."

She cracked a smile and laughed solemnly. "That's no sort of name for a fat man."

He shrugged. "I wasn't fat when they gave it to me. Anyway, there are sweaty hands to shake in the other room that have been waiting on me. Want me to send Laura back here to give you a kiss and make it all better?"

He was mocking her like a friend, though she wouldn't have minded the idea in the slightest. "I'll be fine in a few minutes. I might call home and see how Master is doing."

"Okay."

"And, Tobias..."

He looked back at her from the doorway.

"I wish I could say It had been nice to meet you."

-

Chapter 11

-

The diagrams in Pippa's beginner's grimoire allowed Harry to make the dream-catcher with more than enough time to spare before going to sleep. She'd not only given him the basic shape of the thing, but also a list of knots and a second list of common things to go wrong, made from experience no doubt. She may not have intended for anyone else to read the book, considering the not so subtle knocks against the elusive Auntie Blackrod herself's Spartan training style, based, it seemed, in allowing her pupils to fail in spectacular and embarrassing ways.

He wasn't sure where he was meant to get spider silk without knocking down cobwebs, but her note that cotton worked just as well was pressed firmly into the paper with her pencil lead until one of the later letters tore through and marked the page behind it. There was a story there which Harry would never hear, would never be bold enough to ask about when he knew a rant would follow.

But it was done, and Harry hung the thing by his window as instructed.

He'd been waiting all day, and Sitte hadn't shown her face again... There were so many questions hanging above the girl that he'd wanted to ask: how long she'd been keeping her things in the run-down room below his, where she slept, if she was going to be okay... It wouldn't have been that much an imposition for her to sleep at his place one more night, or a few more since nobody else was going to be competing for the space.

Hopefully she hadn't just run away, knowing that he'd promised to tell the landlord about "her" leaky pipe and that he would know the truth by now. How far did trust really extend these days between strangers?

More than once, he'd gone down to that room and knocked, thinking she might have come back to tuck herself in among her boxes. If she was in there, she hadn't responded, and he had to go back up trying to think that she was just at her friend's place and not at liberty to return just yet.

If he didn't think that, he wouldn't have been able to put his head down for the night before walking the streets like he was looking for a lost kitten.

Some time later, Harry didn't know if he'd fallen asleep or woken up, he felt a draft on his feet. He drew them back under his blanket and didn't stir at the sound of something sliding, or the muted clatter of crafting supplies falling to the carpet. None of it had made him stir, bound up as his mind was with exhaustion, and with how he'd been trained recently to ignore the sounds of three or four bodies settling into slumber. Laura had a terrible habit of waking up starkly in the middle of the night to go and take a drink from the kitchen tap. She was all the more noisy for her efforts to creep across the bedroom on tiptoe and slowly pass through the door without the loud clack of the latch, then she wasn't nearly as stealthy coming back. Satilli could manage to turn herself 180 degrees in her sleep and put her delicate feet in Harry's face. She refused to tell whether that was sometimes on purpose and Memi also couldn't tell. Then Memi: she had nightmares frequently.