Read your Contracts 04.4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook against him, whimpered at unseen horrors until he soothed her, running his fingers though her silky hair. In the morning she wouldn't mention them, and Harry didn't want to drag the truth out if it was only going to make her suffer. She put too much effort into being happy for him to think of stealing it away.

But then his blanket was lifted over his feet, and he snapped awake. Someone was taking liberties again, and it was literally impossible to tell who it was in the dark, when all he could feel was someone's breath on his toes. He didn't mind it. Someone had come home early and he was happy just for that, so they could do what they wanted for the night, and he wouldn't so much as talk to them about boundaries in the morning. An end to loneliness was worthwhile.

He felt as the breath came closer to his feet, and whoever it was ran her tongue slowly from Harry's heel up in-between his toes. His twitch in response created laughter too quiet to tell whose it was; she knew he was awake now and seized his ankle so that he wouldn't be able to pull away while she popped his big toe into her mouth and ran her tongue around it, lingering on the taste of his skin while moaning with pleasure. She took the time to go down the line, suckling on each of his toes in turn like they were the most delicious things ever. And his cock, untouched for days since he'd stopped masturbating altogether, made a tent in his pajama pants and the blanket which did not go ignored, even if it would be nearly too dark to see from where she was.

Slender hands ran up his legs, above the blanket, the bed squeaked as a knee was placed between his feet and the girl crept into position. When her hands were on his hips, he could barely see a silhouette which pulsated with quickened breath. Harry heard her lick her lips and gulp with anticipation, barely holding herself back from pouncing on him then and there. Soon enough she was sitting on his legs, her butt in his lap... and she was so light that it had to be... Satilli...

She was waiting for permission, so she had come around after all. Better reward her, then, not just because he was also horny, he'd swear.

"I'm glad you're back, you can do whatever you want within reason, okay?" he said.

"Y-you mean it?"

It was not Satilli.

She lunged, taking his head in her hands and pressing her lips to his before he could react, thrusting her tongue against his frantically, like a dam bursting. When he tried to peel her off, he only managed to make her lick his cheeks like an over-excited puppy, pressing her lanky body against him, rolling her hips as though there weren't two layers of cloth in the way between them. Harry threw his weight into turning over and pinned the girl on his bed, then reached over to the lamp on the bedside table and fumbled to get it on before he was pulled back into the stranger's embrace.

Sitte's pale face was thrown into starkly contracting brightness and angular shadows under mussed, black curls. Her lips were split in a lazy grin, her yellow eyes mellowed, staring at Harry from below. She'd been covered with the blanket in their struggle, but Harry could tell from a visible collar that she was at least wearing a black tee. As he took in the facts, she stopped wiggling, defeated, and splayed her arms to offer herself to him.

"What are you doing!?" he whispered harshly, unsure why the comfort of his neighbors mattered by this point.

"You said I could do it..." Sitte sat in a ball on the bed and clutched Harry's blanket to her chin, pallid cheeks burning with embarrassment. "I-I came back, just like I said I would, and you said I c-could..."

He took a few deep breaths to calm down, this wasn't nearly the most interesting thing that had happened to him, even recently. It would be fine to extend the benefit of doubt for just a little while longer, since the girl had to be reeling from her own issues. And, though Harry couldn't be said to be the prime male specimen, Sitte was thin enough that he didn't feel any kind of threat.

"I'm sorry, did I forget to lock the front door or something? You can't just enter other peoples' spaces like that." He set aside the matter of everything else that had happened since her entry. "I'm not mad, okay?"

Sitte nodded. "Your window was open..."

The shattered fragments of the dream-catcher were strewn on the floor from being knocked down while she climbed in. Alright, that was more concerning, but Harry reminded himself that he was a man with two supernatural lovers and felt he could still handle this issue alone. "Okay, but why crawl into my bed?" he said, pinching his temples.

She bent her head further under the cover of his blanket, only dark eyes and shaggy, black hair uncovered. "I wanted..."

"Wanted what?"

"I w-wanted to be with you, like we used to be..." The slightest touch of a growl entered her voice. "It's been so long, so long since it was just you and me... You have those hussies coming and going all the time now, and they're hanging off you..."

"What are you talking about, I only met you the other day, didn't I?"

"Don't have to lie anymore..." she said, shaking under the blanket, now pulled up such that he couldn't even see her eyes. "It was just you and me, before. We've been together forever, I watched you... I didn't need... this... when I knew you were only mine..." The blanket dropped back down to her chin, her pale yellow eyes had taken on a serious angle, shimmering with incipient tears. "You were gone so long... then you came back with that slut as if I didn't mean anything..." Her breathing was becoming more ragged as she spoke, holding back sorrow and something else beside.

Harry sat on the bed next to her. This was the most she'd spoken since they met and he was starting to worry that an already fragile girl had snapped from stress, so she was speaking nonsense. If it was his own fault in the first place, he could forgive her sneaking in through an open window. The matter of sneaking into his bed would have to be put aside until he could unpack it all.

"I'm sorry, but I'd never seen you until the other night. Right now, can we talk about your apartment? The landlord said that nobody lived there, and I don't really care if you're squatting. It isn't my business."

While she softly sobbed, he made a heroic effort not to look and have his heartstrings pulled enough to put his arm around her thin shoulders. Already it was the middle of the night and he couldn't know if tossing her out would put her on the streets; she'd have to sleep at his place again, once she'd taken the time to calm down.

"No..." she said, her sobs suddenly stopping. "No, no no no no.... Nononononono..." Her voice devolved into a low growl of a defiant mantra and she crept behind Harry on his bed, the blanket falling from her body in the edge of his vision.

He saw the glint too late.

Her arms lashed around his neck and there in the pit of his neck her felt the sharp point of a knife. His response, trying to take her wrists in hand, was stopped as she pressed the tip in harder and he felt a chill droplet of blood roll down his skin. "Sitte, we can talk about this." Harry felt this heart against his ribs while chilling fear ran through his veins. Come to think about it... he'd never been in a violent confrontation like this, where Memi wasn't around to pull him out of trouble or he had some other trump card; a moment's hesitation would be fatal if he chose to break away, being stronger than Sitte meant nothing anymore... "There's no reason this has to go that way, please. Talk to me, we can work through it."

Sitte put her bony chin on his shoulder and whispered directly into his ear, "You've loved me for years. I know you have... Don't lie for those whores... I've seen the way you look at me... You've been mine, and they stole you!"

"Okay, okay, I believe you, just put down the knife and we can do whatever you want."

She ran her tongue up the curve of his earlobe, then bit down hard. He thought he could feel blood again, but he was scared too stiff to check. "Don't lie to me! Not anymore! NO! NononononoNONO NO! Heh... hehehe..." She came down and bit his shoulder more softly, came off him while swirling her tongue around the future bruise. "Up, now."

Over the course of a very tense ten minutes, Sitte guided Harry to put his back against the opposite wall near the closet and snapped cuffs she already had on her around his wrists, chained him to the radiator. Nothing was within the reach of his feet but the door of the closet and opening that wouldn't make anything available to his toes, he knew. Only once he was immobilized did Sitte take away the steak knife and toss it aside.

Wearing an overlarge, black tee, paper-white legs exposed, she crawled between his splayed legs. The neck of her shirt hung low enough that he could nearly see her slender chest but for the shadows, not that he was looking for that... Sitte slithered into his lap and clung to his chest, hugged herself to his neck and kissed it where there was still a very minor cut.

"You love me..." Sitte said as if in a trance, so much more relaxed since he was trapped. "Tell me you'll love me..."

"If I do, will you let me up?"

Fierce, yellow eyes flashed below and she gave him another hickey, hard enough to make him yelp. She thought it was hilarious, giggling to herself. "I'll show you that you love me..." Her fingers pulled up his shirt, though of course she couldn't take it completely off while he was bound, she made it over his nipples and curled up in his lap to suckle onto one while gently stroking the other with her fingertips. Turned halfway in his lap, he felt the way her thigh and her butt rubbed into his groin; he saw her head slightly bobbing as she licked and sucked his nipple. "Mm~" she moaned, running the tip of her tongue around it, lapping up the salty taste of his skin and leaving behind a trail of saliva.

Thin, cracked lips suctioned to him and tugged on his nipple as if she were trying to milk him. He hated the fact that the persistent sensation was drawing any kind of emotion from him, felt disgusted with himself for the way he was growing against Sitte's rubbing thigh. She leered up at him from her place in his lap, her free hand traveling down his chest and his belly. Her fingers dipped below the band of his pajama pants.

"I told you..." she said between licks, "that you love me... You see?"

Harry closed his eyes against the feeling of her fingers encircling his hardening penis. "That doesn't mean anything." He groaned; she'd painfully tightened her grip after hearing something that she hadn't liked, but he kept on going. "I was only being nice, it didn't mean anything! Sitte, you can still stop this. I won't even call the cops if you just let me go and leave."

She looked up at him again with something between a scowl and a trembling lip. "They told you to say that... I know they did, those whores would do anything to keep you away from me, where you belong..." She put her lips on his nipple again and he had to grit his teeth to stop from yelping when she bit down and the sharp point of her canine broke his skin. Sitte raised herself up in his lap, placing her groin atop his thigh; he could feel how wet she was as it seeped into the cotton of his pants. "You belong to me... I belong to you... You love me, I know you do... Say it."

This was going too far, enough that Harry was forced to consider his other options. He put his will into his hand, pointed his finger at the lock of one of his cuffs, and attempted the spell Pippa had taught him before while readying himself to tackle Sitte to the floor when the locking mechanism burst.

Then nothing happened...

Sitte stood abruptly and scowled down at him. "It's okay, it's okay, it'll be okay..." She picked the knife back up, it had been just within the reach of Harry's toes. She really was only wearing a large, black tee; the angle showed a shaved, porcelain mound that Harry pulled his gaze from. "No, no no no. No. I'll show you, yeah, yeah..."

"Whatever you're planning, you don't have to do it." Harry choked on chilling terror. "I love you, see? Come on, just let me up and I'll show you how much I love you?"

"That's all you care about!" Sitte shouted, stamped her feet Concerningly within the spread of his legs. "I'm not stupid! I know you're just saying that!" Furiously, she grabbed his chin and forced him to look into her bright, yellow eyes. Harry felt the toes of one foot hook onto the waistband of his pants and Sitte pulled them down off of his hips, his cock somehow not softened by fear. "He knows me... Heh... hehehe..."

She stepped on his dick and pressed it down against the ground, fitting its girth into the groove between her toes, then began stroking. "Isn't this love? He loves me, he remembers that he loves me..." Sitte put more of her weight onto him, the soft sole of her foot sliding up and down Harry's hard cock, dragging his skin along with the rough motion. She wavered on her other foot, soon took Harry's head in her hands to steady herself. The look on her face was loose and unfocused, lips parted with soft panting as she put her effort into teasing his dick, bright eyes narrowed in psychotic focus.

Her weight mashed into him, the ball of her foot running all the way from the base of his cock to the head, and there was nothing he could do about the sensations being forced upon him. But Sitte didn't seem happy with the amount of pleasure she saw in his face. She put her heel firmly onto the tip and pressed him down into the carpet, then began twisting her heel back and forth. The pain twisted his face up, no hiding it, and Sitte giggled manically.

"That's it! That's it! Love!" She went faster and faster while giggling more and more, her bright eyes alive with vicious giddiness and a twisted smile cracked across her face. Her whole body twisted with the motion, dislodging the neck of her oversized shirt from one shoulder and making it fall to show off one small breast and an incredibly hard nipple. The fabric flowed wildly around her slender body with its turn, all of it concentrated on her heel and the sensitive tip of his cock. The pain was indescribable, but Harry knew the far-off, building sensation of an orgasm. Both feelings racked his body and he could barely keep stock of himself.

He tried to close his eyes again, but Sitte pried them open with her fingers and bent in to kiss him, running a crazed tongue against tightly-pressed lips as if it didn't matter whether he reciprocated. She only cared about his agonized breathing, becoming more and more hurried as he came closer to being wrung out with her heel.

It became too much to bear, his lips opened only a bit and her tongue was thrust deep within against his. He was being shoved off the edge, his dick betrayed him and his hips bucked such as they could while orgasm tore through his body and a load of hot semen pulsed out onto the floor.

Not that Sitte cared, she continued grinding her heel against his cock when he was most sensitive and gasping in agony, wiggling her tongue against his until there was nothing left of the orgasm in his body and he was limp from top to bottom.

Satisfied for the moment with her handiwork. She left and came back with a damp cloth and the first-aid kit from the bathroom, cleaned up the spot of cum in the carpet and began patching Harry up. He just let her; he felt ashamed to have let another woman do this to him even if there hadn't been a way out. He felt he shouldn't have even let her stay over that first day.

When Sitte had finished cleaning up, she nibbled her way down from his neck to his groin, leaving a trail of marks that claimed him as her exclusive property. And she curled up in his lap, laid her head against his chest; she felt so light and bony against his bare skin... "You love me, I know you do... We should be together every night, like we used to be... I won't leave, I promise. I promise we'll always be together. You'd like that, wouldn't you? I know you will, because you love me, you've always loved me, and I've always loved you..." She turned her face up for a kiss and Harry pulled back, so she satisfied herself momentarily by giving him a relatively deep hickey. "Fine, if you're going to be like that... I have days before those whores come back and they try to brainwash you, turn you against me again... I'll show you how much you love me, I'll show you..."

-

Chapter 12

-

Fyelline looked over the plan Satilli had presented and tapped her finger on the desk as she considered that this job might have ended up too easy to use for training purposes. The boy was sitting across from her in a frilly, pink dress gifted to him by their avenue to the target, kicking his feet while he waited for her word to come down. He didn't look at all like he'd done much special to get the bitch to fall for him. Alright, the Burque contract had been on the backburner for decades now, she knew, since she'd been waiting for a specific asset to grow, but she hadn't expected the female of the pair to develop into such an indiscriminate slut.

"You really think that you'll be able to get an invitation into that room with this plan? It won't be as simple as barging through the door. The target has been prepared for many different avenues of attack for years now; the female is even under the influence of a geas to disallow entrance, however he gained access to that ability." Fyelline draped herself over the desk and stared into Satilli's bright eyes. This too was part of the boy's test, part of his training. "The bedroom is protected by several layers of wards, restricting access to everything from you and I to regular humans and everything in-between, otherwise we could have simply hired some thugs to bust their way in and take care of everything else. Is the female truly ready to give you access when her dozens of other lovers were confined to the couch?"

The boy nodded, hair bouncing around his face. Ah, Fyelline really did love seeing her old friend's trait on this adorable face. "He doesn't trust Emi and she knows it. There are cameras all over the place, so she's been sleeping around, making sure the cameras pick it up, to tease him. Even if she can't directly give access to the master bedroom, she doesn't know why that is; she's being magically prevented from thinking about why that is, too. But it wasn't difficult to identify the chink in her armor: she wants to be a mother so bad and she's been taking it out on him for years that he won't sleep with her. Though, that wouldn't do anything anyway since he had a vasectomy."

"Offering to impregnate her won't work. Another geas I'm afraid. This man knows exactly what's coming and he's spared no expense preparing for any typical avenue of attack."

"So we're using an atypical avenue."

Fyelline tapped her nose. It really would have been more fun if she'd ever gotten to this point with her own daughter, but Memirellin was more the type to burn the house down to its foundation and stand in the ashes. Like her father, that way, not a bad thing at all unless one were being groomed as a succubus... "Then, boy, walk me through your plan."

-o-

While the husband was leaving for work, Satilli strolled up to the front door all dressed in frills given to her by the lady of the house. Satilli made sure he was seen, made sure his presence was amplified by feigning embarrassment and skipping the last few steps to the door while the man's car faded from view. He'd be thinking for hours just who was this girl dressed like a Victorian doll and why was she there?

He'd have some idea of his wife's proclivities toward girlish men already, even if he hadn't watched the many, many tapes there would be of his wife doing them in every corner of the house. Another one, he would think, more brazen than the others, who made house calls early in the morning to perk up his wife for the day. If he cared so little for her, he'd go to work the same as always, finish out a full day at the office and stay late beside so that he wouldn't have a chance of seeing his wife's freshest lover in the flesh, or worse. All part of the plan.