Reader's Wife

Story Info
A reader wife gets blackmailed.
1.6k words
4.01
16k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The grey post sack was propped up against the bedroom wall. Terry sat on his bed, still wearing his Royal Mail uniform. It was early morning and Terry had had enough of his job. Delivering thousands of letters and parcels during January in the wintry cold was a nightmare. The snow was coming down heavy this morning and he was cold to his bones within minutes of starting his delivery. He had quit and taken that day's post home with him. They would be hell on if he got caught. Interfering with the post was a serious offence and could land him in prison.

He grabbed another piece of post from the bag. A birthday card by the look of it. He tore it open. A card to Barry from his parents with a twenty pound note in it. Terry tossed the card to one side and shoved the note in his jeans pocket.

Behind him on the floor Tim was watching porn on the TV. "Look at the tits on that," he muttered.

Terry glanced at the TV. A woman was being stripped by three naked men. On the screen the woman's panties were torn off and she was pushed back onto a bed.

"Turn it down man, me mam will hit the roof if she hears that."

Tim was the same age as Terry, 25 and he was a tall, short, fat man with a shaved head and beady green eyes. He was unemployed and was always in Terry's bedroom watching porn.

Neither of them had girlfriends but they were always horny. If they weren't watching porn, they would be out trying to get sex one way or another. They weren't picky. Any woman would do. Tall, thin, fat, old or ugly. As long as they spread their legs and let them take turns to fuck them senseless. After all a hole was a hole.

"Slag will get exactly what she deserves," Terry said, watching TV as one of the men spread the woman's legs. "I'd put myself between her legs like a shot."

Terry was a tall, thin man with short blond hair and cold blue eyes.

While Tim watched Porn, Terry rifled through the post bag. An electricity bill was opened, followed by a doctor's appointment and a solicitor's letter "There has to be something interesting in this lot," he muttered to himself. "More money would be nice."

He grabbed another item. This one was a large envelope with private and confidential written on the front. It was addressed to Amanda Dean. He opened it and tipped the contents onto the bed. A magazine, letter, cheque and Polaroids lay on the bed. He picked the Polaroids up. An attractive, petite woman with brown hair that reached her shoulders and blue eyes wearing a red dress smiled in the first image. She was curling her boobs and pouting her lips, as she posed for the camera. The second photograph reveals the woman lying on the bed in a white bra and knickers. The dress next to her. The next picture shows the lady completely naked, lying on her back with her legs spread wide. Her arms were up in the air. In one hand she had her knickers and in the other her bra. In the last picture the woman was on her hands and knees with her arse towards the camera.

Terry glanced away from the Polaroids. He picked up the cheque. It was addressed to Mrs Amanda Dean. It was for one hundred pounds. Taking hold of the letter, he read it: Dear Amanda, I would like to thank you for the pictures that you submitted. We are pleased to announce that it was published on page 47 of this month's reader wives. As requested we have not published which part of the UK you are from.

"Dirty bitch," Terry muttered. His cock started to throb. He picked up the issue of Reader's Wives and flicked to page 47. Amanda's pictures were there.

He glanced at the address on the envelope. 22 Heslop Drive. Terry had delivered the post there for months. He thought back and could remember seeing Amanda a few times. She was married with two kids. Very pretty but stuck up and a complete bitch. A bitch with a nice, tight arse. She complained about her gate being left open and had reported Terry at least once that he knew of.

"Look at this Tim," Terry said passing the magazine to Tim. "Page 47."

Tim opened the magazine to the page and whistled softly. "What would I do to her? Very nice."

Terry passed the Polaroids to Tim. "Eh," Tim muttered.

"She is a reader's wife," Terry laughed and rubbed his cock. "Dirty bitch. There were returning her pictures. She only lives around the corner."

"We should visit her. Return her pictures." Tim laughed. "She would do anything to keep it quiet."

Terry nodded. "She wouldn't want her neighbours to find out. Her work colleagues. Her family even."

Tim had an erection as he stood up staring down at the polaroid. "I want to fuck that bitch hard. We can take turns."

Terry thought about it and grinned. "It would be no holds barred. she would do everything we asked."

The next day Terry and Tim sat in Tim's Vectra outside Amanda Deans house. They watched as a man, most likely her husband, belted two young children into a family car and drove off. It was a quiet street and no one was around. They got out of the car, walked up the path to Amanada's house and knocked on the door.

A few seconds later the door opened and the woman in the polaroids stared out at them. " Can I help you?"

Her makeup was done, she was stunning. She wore a tight black dress. Her breasts stretched the fabric as they jutted out.

Terry passed her one of the polaroids showing her in the red dress, cupping her boobs. "Unless you want copies of these posted through every door on this estate you will let us in."

Amanda swallowed hard.

Terry turned to Tim. "Get the copies out of the car and post them to the neighbours."

Amanda shook her head. "No, don't," she blurted. She stepped back and opened the door wide. Both Terry and Tim entered the house. They closed the door behind them.

"Was that your husband that just left?" Tim growled.

Amanda nodded.

"When will he be back?" Terry asked, grinning.

"Tonight after picking the kids up from school."

"Are you alone in the house until then?" Tim asked. He was excited. His erection pushed at the front of his trousers.

Amanda nodded. "I can give you money for the pictures."

"We don't want money," Tim blurted. He leaned forward and grabbed her arse, squeezing her roughly.

She knocked his hand off.

Terry laughed. "You are going to do everything we say. We will fuck you. And if you don't we will show the pictures and the magazine to everyone you know. Do you understand?"

Tim grabbed her arse again. She didnt stop him this time. She stood there with her teeth clenched. Tim pulled her dress up. She wore skimpy white knickers.

Terry whistled. "Fucking hot." He unbuttoned his jeans and removed them. He pulled his boxers down and his erection sprang out. It was huge and throbbing.

Behind Amanda Tim was undressing.

"Wiggle that cute arse of yours up those stairs," Tim ordered. "Slowly."

Terry laughed at her. "Going to tongue fuck that tight arse on your bed."

Amanda glared at Terry. It looked like she would hit him. "Fucking perverts," she muttered but turned around and walked toward the stairs.

Terry and Tim followed enjoying the view as Amanda walked up the stairs. Her legs were long, slightly tanned with the skimpy knickers disappearing into the crack of her tight arse cheeks.

She turned a corner and entered the first room at the top of the stairs.

"Lie on the bed," Terry ordered.

She lay down on her back propped up with pillows against the headboard.

"Now open your legs and grab the headboard with both hands," Tim instructed.

Both men were naked and rock hard, their cocks jutting out.

Amanda grabbed the headboard. Her breasts already straining the fabric of her dress were huge. She opened her legs wide.

Tim climbed between Amanda's legs. He pushed her legs open wider and buried his head in the crutch of Amanda's panties, inhaling deeply. "Smells good."

Terry watched and stroked his cock.

Tim grabbed Amanda's panties and tore them off. He stared at Amanda. Her pussy was damp, her lips slightly parted. Tim stroked her pussy. It was wet and warm. He pushed two fingers in. "You enjoying this bitch?"

"Fuck you," Amanda spat back.

Tim laughed. He tore the skimpy black dress off and threw it. She wore a white push-up bra. A quick tug and that came away, Amanda's breasts spilling out. Her tits were perfectly round and smooth, her nipples huge and erect. Tim grabbed them and squeezed, pinching the nipples.

Terry laughed.

Tim smiled and licked Amanda's pussy.

Amanda tensed. In response Tim grabbed her arse cheeks, spreading them further and rammed his tongue in sucking and licking.

Tim couldn't take it any more. He grabbed his cock, leaned forward and rammed it into Amanda. His cock slid into her and he thrust forward, ramming it in further. He kept thrusting, roughly squeezing her breasts. He only lasted 30 seconds before exploding. Laughing he rolled off her as Terry climbed onto the bed.

"Get up on all fours and grab the top of the headboard slut."

Amanda rolled over, got on her hands and knees and grabbed the headboard. Terry moved closer and rammed his cock in hard. His cock slid into her tight, warm, wet pussy. He slapped her arse. She groaned and he grabbed both of her breasts squeezing roughly while ramming his cock in and out of her.

"You're our little fuck slave now bitch," Terry whispered in her ear as he came into her.

To be continued