Readers Wives Unexpected Outcome

Story Info
Her photos give a chance meeting with a younger woman.
4.1k words
4.58
11k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is set back before readily available free internet porn was everywhere, where buying top-shelf magazines was most peoples gratification.

"Still looking good babe," Ashley Jones told herself as she looked at herself in her full-length mirror.

The new black fishnet crotchless bodystocking she wore, topped off with black killer heels, didn't hide anything but that meant her husband Alan, and more importantly, Libby, would like it. Libby had replied to their contact ad looking for a female to join them in their fun. They always travelled away from home, they were open-minded sexually but didn't need the neighbours in their close community knowing their business, even if there were one or two that she knew they'd both like to get involved with.

Married for twenty-two years, and with two twenty-year-old twins both away at University now, Ashley still had nearly the same figure she had back in her teens. Standing 5' 9" tall, 6' in these heels, Alan still towered over her. Standing 6' 5", he was the only man she'd ever slept with. He knew she'd slept with three women before they'd met, and plenty more since. This was due to his love of watching her with other women if he could watch. If they let him take photos or video it on his camcorder, even better. If he got to join in, like tonight, then that was the ultimate prize.

Forty-four years old, everything was still looking quite firm, not quite heading south yet. The outfit set off Ashley's long black hair nicely, another thing she was glad of was that she had no grey hair showing. Her figure was down to her personal trainer Chloe, who did a little more than just train her. Alan hadn't had that pleasure though, she was strictly ladies only.

The contact ad that Libby had answered was in a men's magazine. Alan kept telling Ashley she should let him send some photos into the Readers Wives section, but Ashley said she was too old, the models were all a lot younger than her. Like tonight though, they got regular answers to their ads for meetings. While the meeting had proved worthwhile, Libby had been a lot more attentive to Alan, taking a shine to his broad shoulders and chest from years of playing rugby, and his thick eight-inch cock.

Buying the magazines had been Ashley's idea. Threesomes had been a thing for them throughout the marriage and got more regular now they had the house back to themselves. Ashley had always used to stop at the same newsagents on the way home from work, at first it was because it wasn't very big so she could get served quicker, then it became a convenient place to buy the magazines as it was two miles from her home, far enough away that nobody would recognise her.

The first time she'd bought a magazine had been nerve-wracking for her. Although she'd been in the shop a lot previously, she'd never bought anything like this. She'd insisted to Alan that she buy them, as she'd get a buzz out of it. Adrenaline surged through her as she browsed the selection, not on the top shelf like most shops, but on a revolving magazine rack. Twice someone had come into the shop while she was looking, and both times it scared her into picking up a random magazine instead, pretending she was looking at that instead. She got a strange look when she selected a fishing magazine at random.

Eventually, the old man who ran the shop, a heavyset man with a huge white beard like Santa, walked over to the door, flicked a catch and turned over a sign. The sign read "Back In Ten Minutes" and was there for if Mr Singh needed the toilet as he worked in the shop on his own a lot. He'd been watching Ashley, he'd seen her shop there a lot but never looking at the porn mags.

"Take your time love, the door's shut now so you don't need to get jumpy," he told her.

She turned and gave him an awkward smile, and thumbed through the magazines again. He was tall and broad like her husband. She found a copy of Escort, thinking that might be okay. It had a readers wives section, a huge selection of ads and a contact section for some of the models whose photos were in there. She took it to the counter, placed it down and smiled at the newsagent again.

"Thank you for shutting the door, I was more nervous than I expected to be," she told him.

"Any particular reason you've picked that one? It has some good looking ladies in for you to look at?" he smiled and asked.

"My husband and I like to read them together, and he is trying to get me to pose for a readers wives section," Ashley told him.

"Husband? Ah sorry, I assumed as you were on your own and nervous you were a lesbian looking for ladies to look at. Sorry," he told her.

"Oh I like ladies too, a lot," she giggled.

He walked over to the magazine rack, selected two more, and returned to the counter. He placed them down, a copy of Fiesta and a copy of Razzle.

"I'll tell you what, seeing as I don't get many women come in here buying those kinds of mags, take all three of these as they all have readers wives in, and I'll just charge you for two. If you enjoy them, make sure you come back to buy them from me. And if you don't want to stand nervously by the rack, I can order them in for you so you just come to collect them," he told her.

She did so and thanked him as he placed them in a carrier bag for her. That was twelve months ago, and she did indeed go back to place an order for all three of them. The meeting of Libby was from a contact ad in one of them.

Over the twelve months Ashley and Jas Singh, the newsagent, had got friendlier and she began stopping for a chat when she went to collect her magazines, Jas kept joking as she still hadn't appeared in them yet as he kept checking to see her pictures. He'd even joked if Alan wouldn't take pictures of her he would do instead. Ashley laughed off his intentions.

Two weeks after meeting Libby, Ashley went into the shop to get the latest editions. Having had a meeting at work, she was dressed in a white blouse and black skirt, with black tights and heels on. She'd been looking forward to collecting these, She'd sent some pictures in finally that she'd taken herself and she was hoping they'd been published and seeing both Alan and Jas's reaction if Jas had already seen them.

"Wow, nice outfit. Is that for me to finally take photos of you?" Jas laughed.

He hadn't looked through them yet then, or they hadn't been published. Ashley was a little disappointed and hoped it was the first. She heard a noise and looked over towards the magazine rack where a youngish couple were standing sheepishly looking around. Ashley looked at Jas, who simply nodded, knowing what she was thinking. She watched them for a few seconds, while they nervously glanced around.

"Shut the door Jas, you need the toilet don't you?" she said loud enough for them to hear.

Jas walked over and shut the door, turned over the sign, then went into the back room. Ashley looked over at the couple and told them to carry on and ignore her, picking up her three magazines as she did so.

"I used to be nervous buying them too," Ashley told them.

"Thank you," the girl said, "We don't know which to buy?" she continued.

Ashley looked over at them. Both were blonde, the girl more white blonde and her boyfriend a dirty blonde colour. She was small, probably only about 5' 2" tall, but her tits were trying their best to escape from her top. She wore leggings, and Ashley found herself staring at the full curves of her thighs and buttocks. Her boyfriend was taller, around the same height as she was without the heels, around 5' 9". She walked over to them.

"Are you after anything in particular?" she asked.

The girl looked at her boyfriend, waiting to see if he'd be happy for her to spill their intentions to the lady who they didn't know. He smiled and nodded.

"Pete likes to take photos of me with his polaroid camera, and we've been told some of the magazines pay money if your photos are published," she said.

"We've started experimenting too, Sophie wants to try sex with a woman while I watch," Pete continued.

Ashley tried to hide her eyes light up at his comment, picked up her copy of Fiesta, and turned to the contacts ad page. She found a familiar ad, it was in every issue now.

"My husband and I use this one, this girl Libby is recommended," Ashley said, winking at them, Sophie and Pete looking shocked at each other.

Ashley went back to the counter and showed them the three mags she bought.

"I order these now, they were Jas's idea," she said, nodding at Jas who had returned, "I'm sure if you ask nicely he'll do you a discount if you buy all three,"

She flicked through the pages of her copy of Escort, then gave a mock cheer. The others all looked at her bemused.

"Page twenty-seven," she beamed.

She passed her copy to Jas, who kept looking between the magazine and at Ashley, his mouth open wide. Sophie opened a copy from the rack, gasped, and showed Pete the open page.

"Blimey," said Jas, "you're fit as fuck love," he said, wolf-whistling Ashley.

"Your pubic hair is very short isn't it?" Sophie said.

"Yes, It's a pain to do but better, it looks nicer and people like it when they go down on me," Ashley answered, laughing out loud.

Pete couldn't stop staring at the page, then told Sophie she could try hers like that too. She nodded.

"It will probably look better on photos too," she said.

"I have an idea, just think about it before turning it down. You want to take photos of Sophie, I want to take photos of Ashley here, let's do so now. Nobody has knocked on the door since I closed it so I could leave it closed now," Jas announced.

Ashley looked shocked, but deep down knew that seeing her photos in the magazine had turned her on, and knowing strangers would be enjoying them too. Taking photos of her would be fine, she was sure Alan would be okay if he found out. Even more so, she wanted to see Sophie naked.

"I haven't got my camera," Pete said.

Jas bent down and picked something up from under the counter. He held his hands up and was holding two Instamatic cameras and four packs of film.

"We can take forty-eight pictures each, that should be plenty," he beamed, "and we don't need to send them off, I can develop them in the back room so nobody else needs to see them," he continued, pointing to a sign above them advertising that service.

"That's all well and good, but where are we going to take these pictures?" Ashley asked.

"There's a flat upstairs that's not being lived in at the minute, we could use that?" Jas answered.

Sophie and Pete looked at each other quizzingly, then nodded.

"We're up for it, as long as Ashley is there too," Sophie answered.

"How old are you two?" Ashley asked.

"We're both twenty," Sophie answered.

Damn, they were both the same age as her own children. Ashley made out she was thinking about it but had already made up her mind. It was only photos, Alan would be at work so not waiting for her at home, and she knew her outfit worked too.

"Lead the way then Jas," she laughed, "I want to see what Sophie looks like without those clothes on."

Jas went up the narrow stairs first, followed by Pete. Sophie followed behind, glancing over her shoulder and smiling at Ashley. Jas opened the door and let them in. The flat was one big room that Jas used to use as a storeroom, then converted to make better use of it. There was a double bed along one wall, with a sofa facing a TV fixed to the wall so it could be viewed from either the bed or the sofa. The opposite wall had an ensuite shower and a separate toilet. Jas handed Pete a camera and two packs of film. Ashley moved the sofa so it faced the bed, and sat down.

"You two start off while Jas and I watch?" she suggested.

Sophie smiled, pulled Pete to her and they kissed passionately. Her hand reached down and groped at his crotch, and they both groaned out loud. She stepped back and slowly peeled off her t-shirt. She wore a cherry red bra underneath, struggling to contain her very large tits. They looked too big for her body. She smiled as she saw Ashley and Jas staring.

"32D," she said proudly, cupping them and pushing them upwards, making them look even bigger.

Pete took a couple of pictures, then told her to unhook the bra. She did so, and her tits didn't drop. Her nipples were erect and about an inch long, and she teased them and moaned again. Pete took a couple more pictures, then she told him not to waste the film too quickly. She sat on the bed and seductively slid the leggings down her legs, then lay back and raised her legs to pull them off her ankles. Her knickers were the same cherry red colour, bunched up between her legs. She stood, turned her back to the others, and slid them down her legs, kicking them off her feet. Her arse was perfectly round. She turned, and Jas gasped as she did so.

"Your pubic hair looks like my beard!" he laughed.

Sophie blushed. Ashley noticed she was quite bushy down there, even though it was a light blonde colour. She smiled at Sophie.

"Would you like me to show you how to trim it? Or I could help you shave if you want?" she said, biting her lip as she finished speaking.

"That would make for better pictures," Pete answered for her.

Jas went down to the shop to get what Ashley needed. She told Sophie to lie back on the bed, holding a mirror so she could watch, as she took a small pair of scissors and trimmed her hair down quite short. Sophie was already getting wet down there, Ashley's touch was already turning her on. Ashley applied shaving cream and opened a fresh new disposable razor, and slowly shaved Sophie. She had to pull her skin at times to make it taut, and heard Sophie gasp as she did so.

Finally done, Ashley took a towel and carefully wiped away the foam, then leant back allowing Pete and Jas to see it finished. She took Sophie's hand and placed it between her legs.

"How does it feel?" she asked.

"As good as it looks, oh god," she finished by rubbing her finger across her clit.

Ashley leaned forward and planted tiny gentle kisses around Sophie's labia, then slipped a finger into her now soaking pussy.

"Mmm, tastes good too," she purred.

Ashley stood and Pete took her place, licking at his girlfriends freshly shaved pussy eagerly.

Jas stood and took pictures of them both, then Pete moved back and they both took pictures between her legs.

"Can I do yours too?" Sophie asked Ashley, "so I can practise, you understand."

Ashley had trimmed earlier that day, but she could let Sophie shave the top part. It would be the first time she'd be completely bald down there, and she wondered what reaction she'd get from Alan. She didn't answer, just started to strip off. Knowing all three were now concentrating on her, she did so as sexily as she could. Sophie commented on how nice her lacy white bra was, and how the black sheer tights showed off her legs nicely. Finally stripped, Sophie whistled at her, Pete commented on how firm her tits were.

"Not bad for an old woman you mean?" Ashley pretended to scold him, before laughing.

She lay on the bed, Sophie kneeling between her legs. Ashley opened a fresh razor and handed the shaving cream to Sophie. Even though she only needed to shave the top, Sophie applied a fair amount to her pussy lips too, making sure to rub her fingers along Ashley's swollen labia and watching her squirm at her touch. Ashley guided her through saving her, then wiped herself off.

"Oooh good job Sophie, I like it, I might keep it like this all the while now," she said.

Ashley had barely finished the sentence before Sophie lunged between her legs, her hands pushing her legs wide and he tongue enthusiastically sliding along her wet gash. Ashley put her hand on top of her head to keep her place, trying to wriggle her hips, then told Sophie to stop.

"Was I doing something wrong?" Sophie asked puzzled.

Ashley pulled her up onto the bed, then clambered over her.

"No, you were good, but now I can see to you too," she smiled.

Both of the ladies started licking at the other, Sophie following Ashley's lead when she did something she liked, knowing Ashley was a lot more experienced. Camera clicks could be heard as both Jas and Pete were enjoying the lesbian show in front of them. Ashley rolled them both over so Sophie was now on top, grinding her pussy down onto Ashley's mouth. Ashley could feel her shaking, and tipped her over the edge by rubbing a finger across her puckered arsehole while thrusting three fingers into her pussy. Sophie slumped forward as her orgasm ripped through her young nubile body.

She rolled sideways off Ashley, who turned and faced Jas and Pete could take pictures of her face, Sophie's juices running down her chin and neck.

"Right, your turn again Pete," Ashley told him.

Sophie regained herself and sat on the edge of the bed, Pete standing in front of her, unbuttoning his jeans. Sophie opened the zip and pushed them down his legs, his pants going with them. Both Ashley and Jas gasped out loud.

"Fuck sake Pete, have you borrowed that off a horse or something!" Jas spluttered.

Ashley had sat on the sofa to watch but leaned forward in wonder at Pete's cock, already erect at watching Sophie with Ashley, ten inches long. Sophie took him in her hand, and Ashley gasped again as it took Sophie only three thrusts before she had the entire cock in her mouth, her nose resting on his pubic hair, and not a sign of gagging at all. She started to deepthroat him, taking at least eight inches out of her mouth before sliding the entire length back in again. Ashley was impressed and a little in awe, she could deepthroat Alan's eight inches but even after being married so long it still took her a while to get used to it stretching her mouth. Sophie seemed to have no gag reflex at all.

Pete moved and lay across the bed, Sophie straddling him then sinking back onto his cock, looking over her shoulder at Ashley and Jas. She took Pete's length in easily, Ashley wondering what Alan would make of her given half the chance to fuck her. Ashley and Jas were both taking photos now, Pete moving his hands to Sophie's arse and pulling her arsehole wider. Ashley heard something and turned to look at Jas, who was undressing. He saw her glance at him.

"What? Everyone else is undressed, I feel weird with my clothes still on, also, I'm making a mess in my pants," he said.

He reminded Ashley a little of Alan. He was about as tall, big built but not as broad as Alan, a larger stomach but not too fat. Pulling down his trousers, his cock was already erect. Seven inches long, and thick. Finally undressed, even taking his socks off, he knelt on the edge of the bed taking photos of Sophie's arse again. Ashley saw Sophie lean down and whisper something to Pete.

"Ask him then if you want to," Pete told her.

"Ask what?" Jas asked, knowing they meant him.

"I haven't had a brown cock before," Sophie said, biting her lip.

"And we haven't had a threesome yet either," Pete added.

"Well, you'd better move out of the way then young Pete," Jas said, beaming.

"No, you're not understanding," Sophie said, "I want you to fuck my arse."

Jas's eyes lit up. He shuffled onto the bed, holding his cock and looking at Pete and Sophie. He paused.

"While Pete is fucking my pussy," Sophie urged him, sensing his hesitation, "it will be my first double penetration too."

Jas understood now, and holding his cock in his hand he placed it at the entrance to her arse. He paused again, and Sophie pushed her hips back a bit until two inches of his cock was inside her. He waited for her to scream out, but she seemed calm. He pushed forward a little more, and Sophie suddenly pushed back and his cock slid into her. It took Jas's breath away, the feeling of her arse gripping his cock was unreal, and she seemed to accommodate him so easily too.

12