Readers Wives Unexpected Outcome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck my arse for a bit while Pete and I stay still," Sophie instructed him.

Ashley positioned herself so she could watch Jas's cock in Sophie's arse. She seemed at ease with Jas's thick cock filling her up, her arsehole contracting as his cock slid back and forth. She could feel her juices running down her legs, and any thoughts of taking more photos were forgotten as she slid a hand between her legs.

"Let Pete lick you," she heard Sophie say.

She couldn't, could she? Ashley had never been with another man, but he wasn't going to fuck her. Ashley climbed onto the bed, facing the same way as Sophie, her back towards her, and she felt Pete's tongue running along her wet folds. She shuddered. Sophie had asked Pete and Jas to stay still now while she rode them both, and combined this with putting her hands on Ashley's arse and spreading her buttocks wide, giving Pete better access. It also allowed Sophie to work her tongue into Ashley's arse as she pushed forward, using it like a mini cock.

Ashley knew she wasn't going to last long, she'd been more turned on than she thought. She came, her juices gushing out of her and all over Pete's face, stumbling forward and lying slumped face down across the bed. She lay there for a while, then felt Sophie's nipples in her back as she lay across her.

"Two beautiful arses to aim for now, let's feel your cum across us both," she heard Sophie say.

Ashley tried to look behind her, wondering what was going to happen. She was half expecting a cock to be pushed into her and wasn't sure if she wanted that or not. The next thing she knew was Jas grunting loudly as he came, and Ashley feeling splashes of his hot cum cascading across her arse, Sophie urging him on as he was splattering her too. Not long after she heard Pete also, and again splashes of cum across her arse and pussy.

Sophie told her to hold still, she heard the camera click a couple of times as photos were taken, then Sophie's delicate tongue cleaned the cum off her, taking extra special care with the cum between her legs. She asked Ashley if she wanted to clean their cocks, Ashley declining and Sophie licking at both Pete and Jas's cocks until all traces of cum had gone.

They all dressed and went back downstairs. Jas told the young couple they were welcome back any time, and he'd need a contact number for when the photos were developed. Ashley knew it was an excuse to get them back not only to buy more porn magazines.

She had her own agenda too, pulling Sophie to one side she handed her a piece of paper with her phone number on it.

"I'm sure my husband would love to meet you, I need to butter him up so that he'll let Pete come along too," Ashley smiled.

"Maybe just me first," Sophie whispered, "It would be my first sexual experience without him then. Pete can come along later if we get on well."

12