Reading a Transcript

Story Info
I watch as she reads a cyber transcript from when I was away.
2.1k words
0
1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrdnMstr
GrdnMstr
51 Followers

(This is another story with a unique origin. I wanted to share a cybersession, but not just a transcript. I know many people may say that it is an inane approach and that cyber is so formulaic. But this was a remote session I had with a sub while I was away, so it was based on a real-life relationship. I then imagined wanting to see what it would have been like to watch her as we chatted. So, I annotated the transcript to reflect that scene.)

What is it you feel when I am absent? How do you cope?

Do you sulk? Feel empty?

Do you anticipate my return, anxious, on edge and yearning?

Do you read my letters and stories, replaying scenes in your head?

I remember the time when I tried to teach you to read my stories properly, to let them excite you, let them take you beyond your current loneliness and let them bring you to the orgasm I am not there to pull from you.

I had you sit in front of your computer, dressed as I always ask at the start: panties and a long T-shirt. I ask you to pull up a copy of one of our recent online chats. Have you go through it again as I stand behind you and watch.

GrdnMstr: And you are dressed accordingly?

Moonshade: Yes. I am wearing a T-shirt and panties.....

Moonshade: ...and have the vibrator and butt plug next to me.

Moonshade: ....they are very wet, though!

You are not wet now, but with me behind you watching, and knowing what is to come in the chat you can feel that initial tension that signals the approach of your moisture.

GrdnMstr: I want you to stand, now.

GrdnMstr: I want you to bunch the panties between your ass cheeks.

GrdnMstr: Pull them tight into the crack, then sit down again.

Moonshade: Yes ... it feels so tight.......

GrdnMstr: Let yourself feel the panties rub against your asshole....

GrdnMstr: we will get there in a bit.

You read the words, but you are not yet internalizing them. I wait and watch, but when you do not move, I place my hand on the back of your neck and say, "Stand".

You jump a bit and realize that you are expected to do more than just read and remember, you are to perform! You stand, and bunch your panties between your asscheeks, just as you had done before.

GrdnMstr: Now, describe the vibrator to me.

Moonshade: Small (4, 5" maybe), flesh colored and slightly contoured.

GrdnMstr: Very nice....

GrdnMstr: Can you feel your nipples against the shirt?

Moonshade: Yes..they are quite stiff.

Moonshade: I am trying not to touch them -

Moonshade: I am waiting for you to tell me......

From behind you, I reach over your shoulders and gently circle your nipples with my fingertips. They are stiff but stiffen even more at my touch.

GrdnMstr: Cup your breasts through your shirt, squeeze them together.

Moonshade: Yes....

GrdnMstr: And imagine me watching.... imagine that you are performing in front of me....

Moonshade: I want you to watch me.

And today, I am watching. You are performing. Is it as exciting as you thought it would be? You are beginning to feel the dampness between your legs.

GrdnMstr: Pinch your nipples through the shirt.... just briefly, though.

GrdnMstr: I am watching you through the screen. I am naked.... hard....

You hear my pants drop to the floor behind you as you sit and read from the screen.

GrdnMstr: Rock your hips and feel the panties tug....

Moonshade: I can't keep from rubbing my hands over my

body......my ass cheeks......I'm grinding, hard..........

GrdnMstr: <smile> Imagine my voice whispering these commands in your ear....

"I am here," I whisper, "but I want you to use your imagination." Although I read the next set of instructions to you:

GrdnMstr: Sit upright at the edge of your chair.... slide your fingers down the front of your panties... deeper.... down into your wetness....

Moonshade: mmmmm,,,,,,,,

GrdnMstr: Spread your juices over your cunt.... moisten your clit....

Moonshade: ..so wet..

Just as I could not help but read you those instructions, your juices are now flowing freely and I hear you murmur your own response, "So wet."

GrdnMstr: You want my hands on your breasts, don't you? Stroking them, kneading them....

Moonshade: Yes, yes - I want them all over me!

GrdnMstr: .... me... standing behind you.... my hard cock against the back of your neck as you follow my instructions.

GrdnMstr: Taste your juices..... suck your fingers clean....

I have stepped closer, and my cock is indeed pressing against the back of your neck as you read and perform for me.

Moonshade: So sweet..I want you to see, to taste........

You are sucking your juices off your fingers, imaging how I would savor it with my face between your legs.

GrdnMstr: And then take off the shirt and expose your breasts to me....

You quickly doff your shirt, tossing it aside. Immediately you feel the exposure with the cooler air wafting over your bare breasts! Your nipples get harder still, and you want to stroke them.

Moonshade: God! My nipples are so chilled..I feel so naughty!

GrdnMstr: Feel to cool air as they are open and exposed....

GrdnMstr: Touch them lightly... with just your fingertips.

You arch your back and do as requested, letting your fingertips dance lightly over your nipples. You have your eyes closed and have nearly forgotten my presence until you feel me blow softly over your breasts, heightening your exposure even more.

Moonshade: Mmmmmmmm.......

GrdnMstr: Feel the full curve of them below the nipples.... so soft, so tender....

GrdnMstr: Cup them gently, slowly.... lift them.... as though offering me your nipples to suck.

God! Your breasts feel so soft, so full! Lifting them exposes yet more to the cool air as the warm, lightly sweaty area beneath them receives fresh air. And the act of lifting them, offering them makes you feel more submissive. You are offering me a gift.

Moonshade: I am holding them out to you.....my back is arched........

GrdnMstr: Now, remove the panties.... sit there naked.

You quickly remove your panties as I watch you. You are so beautiful, with your bare shoulders and back, smoothly transitioning to your now naked buttocks. I can't tell if you remember I am there or if you are lost in the transcript...

Moonshade: They are off, now - I am trembling!

GrdnMstr: Hmmmm...... you know your position, then....

GrdnMstr: You will sit on the very edge of your chair......

GrdnMstr: ....knees apart......

It is so sweet to see following the directions I had given a few weeks earlier when I was away on business, now in real-time as I watch you.

Moonshade: Oh, yes..........

Moonshade: ......so wet...........

GrdnMstr: You will wet your fingers and taste them....

GrdnMstr: ...then wet them again and spread it over your nipples.

You groan deliciously as you bury your fingers in your now sopping pussy. I can tell that you have closed your eyes as you bring your fingers to your mouth and taste yourself. I imagine that you are recalling the times when you have tasted the same as we kissed after I had eaten you to multiple orgasms. And then you go back to your cunt for more, and spread the slippery juices all over your nipples, making them slick, harder to pinch and twist.

Moonshade: .......mmmmmmmm.............kind of salty tonight...........

Moonshade: .....nipples so hard......and wet, now.........

GrdnMstr: Squeeze your breasts, now, without touching the nipples...

Moonshade: .....yes............

You lift and press your breasts together, looking down on them. I watch silently over your shoulders, so incredibly sexy, just begging to be suckled!

GrdnMstr: Squeeze them harder......

Moonshade: .....yes.............

GrdnMstr: ...imagine them bound.....presented to me.....a gift.

Moonshade: Oh, god...........

We had bound your breasts that one time, squeezing them into such an erotic firmness. You remember how good it felt then to have my hands roam around your taut breasts, and how I had allowed you to feel them as well.

GrdnMstr: Let your hands drop from them.... lean forward.....make them available for me to fuck....

Moonshade: .....oh, please......I want you to.........

I listen to you breathe in a gasping staccato as you imagine having your tits fucked. It has always been a feeling you have loved. I love the way your breasts hang and sway in this position.

GrdnMstr: My cock is steel-hard......nestling between your breasts......

Moonshade: Ohhhhhhh.............

GrdnMstr: ....you press them together for me....

GrdnMstr: (stroke yourself as we talk..... your clit, your nipples....)

Moonshade: (feels so good.........love to imagine you between them)

I see you press your breasts together and look down on them, imaging my cockhead peeking through as I pump between them. Seeing the permission to stroke your clit, you wrap one arm under your breasts and slap your other down onto your pussy, working your clit hard and fast.

GrdnMstr: My wet cock slides between your soft mounds.....

Moonshade: I am aching to reach out for you with my tongue............May I? Please?

How much nicer today when you don't have to type a response, but only read what you had written before.

GrdnMstr: ....my hands on your head....forcing you to watch as I fuck your breasts.....

GrdnMstr: You can feel my balls pressing against you beneath them.....

Moonshade: ....oh, yes...........

Moonshade: (close now...)

With your breasts cradled by one arm and your other hand at your pussy, you begin rocking hard against the chair. Can you see my cock between your breasts? Are you salivating to suck on the head covered with pre-cum?

GrdnMstr: The head of my cock is a deep red as it pumps up towards your face....

GrdnMstr: Open your mouth.......

Moonshade: .......ooooooooooo.....

GrdnMstr: ....accept me into you....

Moonshade: please........

GrdnMstr: Be ready to take my cream into your mouth.... into your throat....

Moonshade: (sucking on my fingers.......hard)

You are now hunched over, breathing hard through your open mouth. Dripping from your pussy, dripping from your mouth. You have added a bounce against the chair as well as the rocking motion.

GrdnMstr: I press your head down farther....

GrdnMstr: ....pump my cock up higher....

GrdnMstr: The head slides between your lips.....

GrdnMstr: It glides over your tongue...

Moonshade: oooooooooooo

GrdnMstr: You pinch your nipples hard as I fuck your tits and mouth.....

I hear you groan, gasp. I watch you start to spasm, jerk and twist in orgasm, just as you did before when you could only pound mindlessly on the keypad.

Moonshade: 155323.

Moonshade: 5

Moonshade: 51

Moonshade: 5

And as you recover from your orgasm, the transcript helps to bring you back to awareness.

GrdnMstr: ...your legs open wide as I stand between them......

Moonshade: Oh.....

GrdnMstr: .... your own juices dripping out of you....

Moonshade: Ohh........feels so good.......

GrdnMstr: I love it when you cum for me......

Moonshade: (I came sucking on my fingers.......licking the juices for you...)

GrdnMstr: When you give yourself to me.....

Moonshade: Oh, I do so love cumming for you.......

GrdnMstr: When you abandon yourself to my care.....

Finally, it is time for me to take my own pleasure.

GrdnMstr: Stand now....

Moonshade: Yes.......

GrdnMstr: Bend over. Wet your fingers and spread your juices over your asshole....

GrdnMstr: ....do not penetrate but make it wet and slick for my pleasure.

Moonshade: Oh......I am still throbbing.......

Moonshade: ..even my ass ached for you.......

Moonshade: ..aches......

GrdnMstr: Put your head down and spread your cheeks so I may see you....

Moonshade: ....cheeks proudly open for your pleasure..........

And now I move the chair away. With you standing and bent over your desk, holding your cheeks open, I step forward and press my cock into your pussy, hearing your breath stop for a bit and then return in a groan.

I fuck you deeply now, powerfully. My hips smack against your ass as I pound into you, one hand on the small of you back, pressing you to the desktop, the other entangled in your hair, pulling your head back as your eyes stare unfocused and your mouth hangs wide open. With a final thrust, I cum inside you and you can feel my cock pulse as my seed is emptied into your willing cunt. Enfolding you about your waist, I sit back onto the chair, pulling you onto my lap.

"You see?" I say, "If you make the effort to concentrate, you can cum to our transcripts or stories. You just need a little faith."

With a deep kiss, my hands start to roam over your body, claiming you once again...

GrdnMstr
GrdnMstr
51 Followers