All Comments on 'Reading Faces'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 85 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
With out a doubt

Jerry, let's make another baby. I want to mate with you and give you a son."

That is the cheesiest line I have ever read in any story. What are they monkeys?

Are you and Winterfrog both on crack these days?

Sheeesh!

hb7094hb7094over 16 years ago
dg you rock

dg dont listen to the anon assholes like thaT last one this site has a shitload of them /all complaints and no sense/ALL YOU ANONYMOUS FREAKS IF YOU CAN CAN WRITE BETTER DO SO LEAVE THE GOOD ONE LIKE DG WINTERFROG JAKE AND OTHERS ALONE UNLESS YOU CAN DO BETTER/thankyou dg for a good read i appreciate your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved It

Thoroughly enjoyable story. Looking forward to reading more of your stories. If they are up to the standard of this one, I am in for a treat. On of the best stories of this type.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I didn't ENJOY it

The murder-suicide part of the story kept me from enjoying the story, but it was an excellent tale, well conceived and well written. And, yes, sometimes people use cheesy lines. Not all of us are as articulate as we would like, and many times we find that poor jokes work well when lots love is involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
ladies and gentlemen welcome to the real world

everything that this story has is real life.so if you don't like the story,go back in your monkey hole with your candy ass.wimpy and giving your wife away isn't this writer way,that i think is causing the bad comments.he did the right thing in this story and the real life snuff comes with the world.i think the man who killed the people should've killed the lover in his bedroom while he was fucking the wife.that would put fear in a lot of assholes out there who like other men wives.great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Damn DG! Great story

I can't figure out why a story this good doesn't have an H behind it. What is the matter with these readers. Your stories have it all, sex, mystery and love. Please keep writing. You are only one it a handful of authors I care to read anymore.

Roger

DG HearDG Hearover 16 years agoAuthor
Author, DG Hear

I write my stories with emotions and feelings. If I get emotional about a story I hope my readers do to. I realize we don't all like the same thing in stories, I give you the best I got. Sorry for those that feel that it isn't enough.

Many times I use real instances and circumstances that I come across in life or even on the tube. Thank you all for reading and commenting on my stories. (even the negative ones) That's the only reward we writers receive.

Thanks again

Dg Hear

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 16 years ago
Sad story; a very good romance

I agree with the one comment about the murder-suicide: that kind of thing unfortunately happens all too often IRL and it is sad to consider it happening. Otherwise, I liked this story - good example of what happens when people stop communicating with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WONDERFUL

Absolutely wonderful...what else is there to say?!?

JakeRiversJakeRiversover 16 years ago
Communication, communication, commmunication!

It will kill any marriage or make any marriage depending on whether it's done right or not.

You did a great job of bringing this out in this story.

Regards, Jack

jack_strawjack_strawover 16 years ago
great, as usual

I don't know if this is your best story or not; you've got so many good ones that it's a tough call. But this is certainly right up there, a tale truly up to your very high standards. Perfectly paced, with real 3-dimensional characters and a very sobering slice of real life. Kudos!

DREMANDREMANover 16 years ago
One of the best ....

Thanks for a story with meaning and purpose other than just writing a wank story. Well done.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 16 years ago
Very good story of love

A wonderful ending except for John.. Gotta admit, it looked like she was getting ready to have too much fun.. And, I guess she was, really!!

rachlourachlouover 16 years ago
well done

An interesting story about how important it is to keep the lines of communication open. Good stuff, DG.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 16 years ago
Thanks!!

Thanks DG for yet another exceptionally well-written story, a tale truly up to your very high standards. I must say that it looked like she was mentally prepared to have a little fun on the side and who could blame her? Keep writing. You are one of only a handful of authors I really care to read anymore. Pete.

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 16 years ago
A wonderful story from DG that will entertain

A good story DG with a nice feel of trusting each other just enough. One finally sits down and asks their partner what the hell is up with you, as here is my baggage right now what’s under your skin. Please tell me what we are doing to get this damn wall between us smashed wide open. Nice way of not going overboard with a plot but a using a simple occurrence that can grow into a volcano from a steam hole in a hurry if left to fester and no one sees it coming.<P>Thanks for the entertainment<P>PT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Dg

I finally read this story. Don't know why I kept passing it up but I needed it today. I am tired about reading about slut wives that cheat although I know that they exist. I am tired of so called writers making the husband a dunce just to stretch out a thin story. marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great writer- irritating story

I have never read a bad DG Hear story. You have a real talent for making even a mediocre story read well. In this story though ,I disliked your hero, who came across as a control freak. Having witnessed a terrible tragedy he got upset which understandable. But instead of explaining why he was so moody to his wife he spent 6 months making her life miserable with his paranoid suspicions until he finally decided to discuss his problem with her. He's lucky his wife hadn't left him by that time especially with stupid stunts like sending flowers with anonymous signature.

Sorry ,you're I fine writer , but your hero ,to me was an arrogant ass-hole.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Your story suks big time.

Nope, nope and nope again. No puta goes to all that trouble just to tease her hubby, never ever. She does it for another man and that's it cause that's sabalutely 100%ly truth bout all putas. S o o o - this story is completely false and has zero merit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a superb story!!!

One of the best I ever read by Master of the pen with such a deep perception of human nature and emotions. Well done!!

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Very Fine Story

I have to admit that the hero was a bit slow about getting around to the heart to heart, and did not let us in on many details like his refusing to go out on Fridays, but luckily his wife really loved him though it is a good thing that he got his act together when he did!

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
One of the best !

Really outstanding - human, real, tear jerker, suspense and some real expression of love and fear.

Very well written and fun to read - well paced and the finish was perfect as well.

I had actual anxiety about her intentions and the potential and was looking for you to get the tow of them fixed before something stupid even more happened LOL

Thanks for a great read

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
A sad but uplifting story....

It much be unimaginatively stressful for any policeman to come upon a scene with dead children. I can understand why this would be somethng that he might not be able to share with his wife. You did a masterful job of describeing his pain and how his lack of communication could almost cost him his marriage. I wonder if many of the police divorces are partially a result of this stress.

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
BRAVO,,,,DG Hear

Another hit, a true loving wife story. You restored my faith in loving wives, I mean true loving wives. Not a slut and a wimp husband but a wife and husband that are realy in love. Thank you.

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
Good Story

I'm so glad you had them come to their senses before one or the other cheated. And thanks for again pointing out how lack of communication is the root of many marital problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

Your story says it all, communication is the life line in a marriage

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 12 years ago
Lesson learned -

A common theme in your stories and I like it a lot -

Nicely done -

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
dragner

was a half hour show.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
DG, it was a good story BUT...

...it was depressing to me. Melancholy about the poor man that killed his wife's lover, his wife and his children. I would have killed the wife and her lover but I would have tried to do it in a way that I would still be around to care for the children. It would be a tough decision. I have been depressed but never in a fugue state as he seems to have been. No wonder the cop was "down" for six months but he should have communicate with his wife about it and she should have forced him to talk with her. Thank you for writing.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
I GUESS THOSE "DARE" SCHOOL PROGRAMS

bear fruit in our later life, TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Kind of Sad

It was a good story about a marriage that was not damaged by infidelity but about that husband who murdered his wife, her lover and their children it was depressing. That should be a tale all by itself. Well written as usual.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Morose and dim story about crazy love gone bad and cheaters.

I didn't like the story but I rated it 5* because it was well written. The story explains life's complexity as it relates to love marriage and infidelity. People can react irrationally in the midst of betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cops

there is a high rate of divorce in law enforcement. with the split shifts

and the pressure of the job. add to that is the normal stress that comes up

in a marriage . a lot of cops have a huge ego problem. your tale had a

little insight into the cops world.

TheNextGuyTheNextGuyabout 10 years ago

An outstanding story, five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
what a great story

This has to be one of if not the best story I have ever read on this site. A real loving wife. I can feel the pain of the cop in this story. The human interaction is superbly depicted in this tale. Well Done. I shall look forward to your other stories in the future.

Rob A london England

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
Ridiculous

She starts dressing sexier "For her husband", yet only wears them to work, when hubby isn't around? Coincidentally when the new guy starts working there! She organizes a couples weekend, without her husband, knowing the guy that she is being sexually pursued by will be her date for the night. She goes out and buys sexy underwear for that night along with revealing dresses, hiding them from hubby, all the time lying to him. And when he begs her to stay with her family, she gets angry, because she might miss her weekend away with her 'friend'. The only reason she decided to not go, was because of some thinly veiled threats from her husband! He may as well have said; "If you cheat, I'll kill us both and the kids too, just like that case I worked on!"

She sees her husband struggling emotionally after a case, which he told her about that first night, and what does she do to help? Nothing. All she sees is an opportunity to cheat.

Not a marriage worth saving, even in fiction!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Kroisis...

you're paranoid. Sometimes an ink blot is just an ink blot. You can take good and decent people's statements at their face value. You've either been reading too many cheating wife stories, or you hang around the wrong kind of people. Maybe the "666" is a clue that I'm right about the kind of folks you run with. Open the door, go outside and experience life...with good, kind, real humans for a change. Leave your demons behind. Happiness is found within...it really is your choice.

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years ago
Umm anonymous...

You just did the exact same thing. You attacked him without commenting on the story. Pot...Kettle...

krosis666krosis666over 8 years ago
Anon 05/17/15

Paranoid? Me? Who told that? Was it THEM? It was, wasn't it? I knew it! Why are they watching me? WHY? I knew that fly fell onto my soup on purpose. Spying on me. What are YOU looking at? You're with them, aren't you! Stay away......STAY AWAY FROM MEEEEE!

What did I say last time? I didn't even bother to read it. Enjoyed the story this time round though. Speaking of paranoia, it can happen to any one, just look at our cop friend in this one! He should have told her he was struggling with what he saw at work. She should have told him that she felt him pulling away.

Whatever my last comment was, it was probably left when I had already read a different story that pissed me off, which left me in a bad mood, so I probably unfairly left shitty comments on a lot of stories that day. At least, that's what usually happens. Bear with me, I'm learning to chill these days!

krosis666krosis666over 8 years ago
By the way

666 is just a number. Same as 13 isn't really unlucky. Nor is walking under ladders bad luck. Put the bible down, judgey, and quit thumping it! If you are the type of person that judges others by how they look, or who they talk to, then perhaps YOU should follow your own advice, my friend, and get out more!

Like I said, I'm LEARNING to chill. Not totally there yet!

krosis666krosis666over 8 years ago
Ha ha ha

I just read a few other comments!

That whole 'You attacked the guy below', followed by another 'You did the same!', followed by another..........

That could go on forever! One comment laid upon another, upon another... Well, you get my drift. Only way to stop the cycle is to put a nice comment in between! So.....

I LOVE YOU GUYS !!!!!! HUGS ALL ROUND;)

SaintososSaintososover 8 years ago
Seeking rationality in a literary mode...

Five stars. Not for great literary achievement. Literary product is always in a state of becoming, and you just might find that you have "arrived" one day. No. I hit the "fiver" because you go against the grain. You take a risk when you maintain a modicum of optimism in the current state of existence. I credit you just for being willing to devote time to searching your creative genius for a sustainable endurance while witnessing a great culture under incredible force of bitter assault. Thanks. S.L.H

CarnilliaCarnilliaalmost 8 years ago
I truly enjoyed

Great story. Straight to the point. I truly enojyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

But the line "I want to mate with you and give you a son" just seemed so stupid. No one talks like that in real life. No one. Ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
YEP....ANOTHER GOOD STORY

but what I cannot understand is why was he not offered counseling after witnessing such brutal murders...would have saved all the angst and heartache....anyone involved in such crimes is offered counseling as a matter of principle....glad they sorted the problems out and Matt knew to back off or else...nice tale....

Pappy7Pappy7over 7 years ago
Well, if you say she wasn't cheating,

it's your story and we have to accept that. But, you didn't say she wasn't cheating, you wrote that "she" said she wasn't and hadn't cheated. I agree with the post that said she was just a few degrees off on her story about the clothes and going to another town for a dance night out. It looked like she had some shenanigans in mind and seemed like she was courting the new guy at work, with the blessing of all of her friends at work and even one of their husbands. When it looked like hubby had clued into her plans and would probably divorce her and hurt her a lot she decided to go with plan B, lie to the poor bastard. Now that I have said that some annony can call me paranoid and reaching and all that. And that might be true. Hooty-hoo.

Pappy7Pappy7over 7 years ago
Addendum: If John

was here in Texas he could really be happy. Good for us, we have an express lane for our killers, no lines, no waiting.

KRD19254KRD19254over 6 years ago

Whoa wait a second here.... If not for his intervention she was going to go trolling that weekend in Columbus. She already had herself convinced that he was cheating so she was seeking a tit-for-tat or what ever her girlfriends were pumping. When it comes to these type of doubts you will usually find her work buddies filling her full of seeds - often many are divorcee's that are bitter and detest a happy marriage.

She was ready to take the cheaters final step if not with Mat or another since she was leaving her kids&husband behind for an over nighter. She came up with a believable flower lie to cover except for her hidden MILF costume and an overnight. She had already committed mental adultery the trust was broken. Look into my eyes for truth - not when you are waiting for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This guy was stupid

He goes clubbing every night. He has a talk with his wife. She runs to the bedroom, crying. He goes to the club. He finally makes love to his wife. He strips down to his shorts. What man who is about to make love to his wife leaves his drawers on. Not only is he stupid, but also he is not confident enough to let his wife see his pee pee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Agree with KRD

With an lbd and unmentioned sexy underwear, she was going to cheat, or flirt to the nth degree. She knew Matt would be there and was certain her hubby was cheating and blew off a family get together. Sorry, but your plot fell apart at this point and should have gone in a darker direction.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Like

I like the comments from readers who know the characters and their intentions better than the authors. Just read the damn story, and this was another good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ending

The story as an happy ending,but what was really on his wife's mind about the night out?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Accurately told

Hit home in unusual way. A man I knew killed his wife and himself, and left the gruesome mess for their kids to find. My job involved regularity dealing with the aftermath of violence and this triggered PTSD (it didn’t have a name back then) in which I irrationally feared losing control and doing the same thing. It was difficult and lasted for months. I did tell me wife, who was supportive. That was decades ago but it helped me recognize the honest portrayal in this fine story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story

Gruesome, but good. Truth be told, where I live we see this every day. Sorry but the truth is sad.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Too close

Too good and way to close to home for me. I'm not married, but I know the Doc on a first name basis. Just a great story.

YouamiYouamiabout 4 years ago

DGH

Another gut wrenching tale with a believeable plot and characters with the right amount of complexity that keeps reader interest. What more could a reader ask for?!!!

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Again

I really enjoy this story. Pretty sad.for the man John, but happy ending for for Lydia and Jerry. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 Stars Another Winner

This One hit close to Home for Me .. One of My Uncles Committed Suicide . His 12 year old Granddaughter found him .. She called Me then the Police . The Police Helped Us a lot ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
It's only Love........

This the hard way to prove you love your wife...but it works...this is just a love story and I loved it............

kirei8kirei8almost 3 years ago

Sorry, just can't believe she bought the outfits for her trip believing he cheated on her and it was all innocent on her part. His face reading may need a checkup. Matt may not have been the recipient but someone would have been. Cute story but I call bullshit.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Had to read this one again. It's still one of my all-time favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, but could have done without the last paragraph ending the story.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Selfish

Dispute the happy ever after ending,he is one selfish,self opinionated arsehole.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Pair

What a pair,he is a self opinionated self centered arse hole and she is a wife who because of his attitude is going to open her legs for another man.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

What a great story! 5***** all the way! Ignore those who can't believe she wasn't going to cheat. It says more about them than about the story. This is an excellent study in why spouses need to communicate. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Once again a beautiful story BUT lack of complete communication almost ruined it (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes, it is your story and it is a very good one. My only problem is the take that she was going out regardless knowing Matt would be there also. Ok, fine, but why the sexy black dress with the sexy underwear. I think hubby did not grill her on this because he was afraid a believable answer from her was impossible. Alcohol, sexy underwear, distance, temptation, lies, and no hubby can only lead to one thing and it is not a good thing! That was her third lie even if by ommision. And it was not explained when she realized later on that he knew about the undies. Why was she planning on taking them with her on her solo trip knowing hubby would not be there to see them. Sorry, but she is not as innocent as you made her out to be.

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

ALMOST ALL STORIES HAVE THE ARMY MEN, COPS, EVEN SECURITY/COMPUTER BUFFS AS STUPID WEAK WIMP MEN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

HE SHOULD HAVE PAID A VISIT TO MATT....THOSE KINDS OF BASTARD MEN WHO PLAY MARRIED WOMEN SHOULD BE DEALT WITH A HEAVY HAND

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story generates lots of mixed feelings. For one, the wife is obviously getting ready to cheat on her husband. His doubts have a solid foundation; remember that he can read her and tell if people are telling the truth or not. She was going to be discovered.

One thing is sure about solid marriages: good communications is the key. When we first got married, if one of us wanted to clarify or ask something, we would say: make sure or can you wear your communications hat. We both knew that this was no joke. We needed to clear the air.

4*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like the tale thanx. LP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why do so many commenters assume that Lydia would have cheated on the trip? Remember he was seeing her face throughout the conversation. Chill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Him driving by her house multiple times after giving her a ticket is creepy. While this might work in a fiction story, in real life, it's a huge red flag.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

"I looked up in almost despair" - I don't know why he should be in despair. At this point he should know that he can trust her to go out with her friends.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

Few problems with the story. First traffic cops do not investigate murders, there is a completely separate division for that and these are detectives, not traffic cops. Second, I don't see how would "John" be tried and convicted for premeditated murder, the story you presented is obviously second degree murder but I'll give you creative license as an author here.

What bother me here is that the "cop" seems to be quite upfront when he was stalking the women in the beginning and yet he is so reticent when avoiding talking to his wife? That makes no sense, you are building an inconsistent character.

Moreover,

1. Why would wife be buying sexy underwear if she had no intention to cheat during that "party"? Wouldn't you think that any red-blooded husband would bring that up?

2. What explanation would any woman have for overnight weekend stay on "girls night out"? This would not only be suspicious but would make a blasting fire alarm siren with the husband.

These inconsistencies are impacting the whole story. By the way, the whole plot is rather bland, almost a non-story.

3 stars.

demanderdemanderover 1 year ago

The way the story is written, she never would have strayed. Yeah? D

ibuguseribuguserover 1 year ago

Story was good until they made up and after that it got kinda cheesy.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

Some of the other commenters pretty much ripped this story up, so I'll just say I agree with most of the comments.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Kind of bland. Contrary to what many other commenters said, she had no intention (yet) of cheating. But he was playing a dangerous game. #1 reason he women cheat (large study in USA and Europe) is lack of attention, being neglected. For six months he was irascible, distant, gruff, not intimate, didn't communicate, and stressed out but not sharing with her like before. She really jsut wanted to go out with her friends and Sally after so many cancellations. Her lies were to not escalate the situation with Matt hitting on her and her husband being angry and maybe a bit unstable. She though he was having an affair and of course vice versa. We know from the author's construction that she cannot lie and hide it from him if he sees her face and she looked right at him on purpose when she said there was no one else. But given more time, though it probably wouldn't have been Matt, and good luck doing much with 7 women, one bringing her husband, and somehow separating her from the herd. But yeah he was right to worry. Not about her cheating, but about strangling his marriage. She was listless in bed on Monday before the Friday night out because she thought he was trying to manipulate her out of going with her friends. Their lack of communication was a serious problem. He finally leveled with her. She cried because she was overcome with emotions. Some commenters below are way off track regarding what happened. She didn't "scare straight" because of his chilling tale and she somehow was mortified that she almost cheated. That is someone else's story, not this author's....

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Masterful! Wonderful lesson about constantly maintaining and building a marriage.

Fellow readers, this is a story made up in his mind. His world. His characters. His plot.

The point of the story is very clear. Enjoy a good read.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower6 months ago

Yup, I did enjoy your story, very much. 5 stars to you! Thanks for an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story. She was vulnerable but not to Matt. MC was slowly driving her away. Was good when he leveled with her. Some readers believe she was scared straight. They misinterpreted what was written. She instead realized why he was so cantankerous and moody and distant for nearly six months. No affair as she feared. Just a form of PTSD. At least he got his head out of his ass and communicated with her. However, she was vulnerable. Just not to Matt who she actively disliked over time.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not gonna lie, younger Lydia sounded like a bit of a bitch. How dare you give me a speeding ticket for breaking the law!? I am above the law! That's how she came across at least. But hey, she's hot, so we can overlook that. :) She seems to have matured a lot though as she aged.

It seems to me that this case should have made him more protective and concerned about his family and thus make him want to spend as much time as possible with them. I guess he went the other way and obsessed over it but in doing so became very withdrawn from his family. Kind of sad really.

Shame those two innocent kids were killed although the guy's mind cracked after seeing what he saw; I can sympathize with that though obviously his actions, at least as far as those kids were concerned, were terrible and wrong. The cheaters got what they deserved although got off too easy with a quick death if you ask me. Hopefully that tragedy serves as a lesson for anyone that would consider cheating.

I am curious as to why the wife in that horror show cheated. By all accounts the marriage was great. A predator in the workplace would imply there was some kind of problem in the marriage that he exploited to get into her pants, which would contradict the accounts of the marriage being great. Maybe she was just a slut and hid it well for a long time until that fateful day. I would say lesson learnt but they all died. Of course with no information provided at all on why she did it, we can only speculate.

60022Mallard60022Mallardabout 1 month ago

A patrolman on weekdays days only?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5723 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

SIMILAR Stories