All Comments on 'Reading the Defense Ch. 06'

by ILmonamour

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
PennLadyPennLadyalmost 13 years ago
Nice

Hi. So glad to see a happy ending (I'm so predictable). But I think you handled the characters and the situation well, and it was a sweet ending. :)

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRideralmost 13 years ago
Awesome!

Excellent story. Certainly, one of the best on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I'm going to need an epilogue.

This story was too darn good, I absolutely love it, hate to see it end. I beg of you an epilogue! It could even be short! Not even two pages, but please oh please oh please oh please! An epilogue?

NightimevisionsNightimevisionsalmost 13 years ago
Loved it

I loved this story from start to finish. It was a great ending, though I am sorry to see it end.

I hope to read more from you in the near future.

naughtycouturenaughtycouturealmost 13 years ago
Terrific!

I just had to comment on how much I enjoyed the end of the story! I've been chomping at the bit for it to get posted. Every day I've checked... hoping it was up! Today I couldn't have been happier to see chapter 6 there waiting for me :-)

As I have commented before, I love these 2 characters. You did a great job with the dialog between the two... both during their argument in chapter 5 and the reconciliation in chapter 6. I know how difficult they can be to write, but you did a wonderful job showing their emotions and I'm so happy they were able to talk openly about their feelings.

I love that Gabe had the ring already, and was just waiting for the right time. And, I'm glad you didn't leave that up in the air. Because his reasoning that he should meet her family first was just silly... men, lol! It couldn't have been a more perfect proposal. It fit them and their relationship perfectly. Plus, as a reader, there's no way I could've been satisfied with a "he's gonna propose, and you know she'll probably say yes... but we're gonna wait". That would have KILLED me!!! LOL!

Great end to a wonderful series. I also would love to see an epilogue. Even just a one-two page little blurp so we can see that they're still going strong :-) It's funny how characters like these end up becoming like real people!!

Hope to see more wonderful writing from you soon!! Thanks for finally finishing up this wonderful series and giving us the happy ending we were all hoping so much for!!!

somethingsamisssomethingsamissalmost 13 years ago
Epilogue

Wow great story. I can't wait to read more from you that was a wonderful story. With loveable Characters.

VgheatVgheatalmost 13 years ago
Wow again!

THE most beautiful and realistic story on this website. I miss the characters already.

estragonestragonalmost 13 years ago
Thank You, Ilmonamour

It was wonderful working with you. I eagerly await another story from you. Copy editing good, sweet, hot stories is a delight. And you are a gifted writer. More!!!

luv_romanceluv_romancealmost 13 years ago
Wow!

Erica, that was a wonderful story. Thank you!

Write some more please....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed reading the story, but there were a couple of blaring mistakes from a football fan perspective. At one point the injured player is called a linebacker, when he's a wide receiver. Also the regular season for football ends in December. A team would only be playing in late January if they were in the playoffs. Can't wait to read the next story.

OverstarOverstarabout 11 years ago
Thanks

I felt the story was a very good read. Thank you for sharing.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 10 years ago
Love...

it makes the world go around. How could Gabe and Samantha not get married? They need one another.

Thanks for posting this story--you've written a great romance.

yankeecatladyyankeecatladyabout 9 years ago
Thanks

I loved your story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Top

Great read! Liked the struggle. Loved the ending

WordcraftWordcraftover 4 years ago
THANK YOU!

Reading a love story from a feminine perspective is refreshing from the wham-bam stories I see. Well written and plotted and thankful the romance was the main focus and not football.

Bra46Bra46over 3 years ago
It couldn’t have been better written.

What a wonderful story. Well written, solid plot, and a proper ending. As another wrote, no meeting, then jump in the sack, torrid sex, then marry. This seemed like how real life might play out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userILmonamour@ILmonamour
10/15/2012 Thanks to all that have dropped in and taken some time to read a few stories. Your comments and feedback mean the world. Cheers

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES