Ready For Asuka Ch. 07

Story Info
Is Becky...
5.5k words
4.5
6.6k
4

Part 7 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Asuka or Becky Lynch or Charlotte Flair or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

Charlotte Flair had never been more ashamed, humiliated, or furious. Sure, her team had let her down big time, but that was no excuse, because both teams had been basically full of worthless butt sluts, except for the two tops, so of course it had come down to just the two of them. The Queen and The Empress, countering hold for hold, until finally someone locked on a submission which the other couldn't escape, and she was forced to tap.

Only, that was supposed to be Asuka, NOT HER! Never her. And yet, Charlotte found herself in the centre of the ring, and no matter how much she countered or got to the ropes she somehow ended up in the same place, in the same position, until she had no choice.

The only silver lining was she would never allow this to happen to her ever again, because all she would have to do was remember this feeling and it would stop her from losing. Or the feeling when she entered the locker room, and saw the expressions on the faces of the other women of the WWE. Especially her beloved Becky, who would have to pay the price for her failure.

Also Asuka's already broken bitch Alexa Bliss, who dared to grin smugly at the Alpha female of SmackDown. Just as Charlotte was about to knock that grin off her face the other Alpha entered the room, providing another smug look which Charlotte wanted to knock off even more. However Asuka was victorious, so she just had to let this be another thing to fuel her revenge.

"So, who's ass am I getting?" Asuka asked after a few long seconds of just grinning at her pray, "Your girlfriend's fat arse, as we agreed. Or do you just want to bend over right now and get it over with?"

Another long staring contest, then Charlotte ordered, "Becky, come here."

"Yes my Queen." Becky obeyed quickly, happily allowing Charlotte to pull her into her arms and shove her tongue down her throat.

Charlotte kissed Becky passionately for about a minute, and never wanting to stop, reluctantly breaking it to breathlessly tell her rival, "Go ahead bitch, claim your prize. Fuck my bitch's fat ass all you want, mmmmmmm, but no matter what you do, THIS, will always be mine. And there's nothing you can do about it."

Asuka chuckled wickedly as she watched Charlotte possessively grab Becky's big booty hard enough to make her girl gasp, and then she pointed out with a fond look at Bayley, "Funny, that's what Sasha said, right before I broke her little girlfriend, and made her mine."

Which led to a chorus of infuriating chuckles from Asuka's bitches as the Empress strolled over to her prize, and then looked Becky up and down like the piece of meat she was. Asuka then slowly circled Becky, building up the anticipation, before finally delivering a hard slap to the bottom of that total bottom, which usually rivalled what Charlotte had just done.

Poor Becky barely got out a little cry before Asuka shoved her tongue into her mouth, unsurprisingly the little slut being quick to kiss back passionately, the redhead even wrapping her arms around the back of that multi-coloured head, while the Alpha female of RAW greedily groped her prize. God, this was torture for Charlotte already, and they hadn't even really started yet.

That sort of came in the form of Asuka stepping back and ordering, "Strip. Show us what you've got."

"Yes... Mistress Asuka." Becky replied hesitantly, but tried to make it up to Charlotte by stripping off her clothes quickly.

Asuka grinned wickedly the entire time this was happening, along with many others in the locker room, and then she went back to squeezing that ass, if only briefly, "Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, very nice. Now... bend over, bitch. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, show me that big fat arse I'm about to fuck."

"Yes... Mistress Asuka." Becky again replied hesitantly.

Unsurprisingly that total butt slut was a little hesitant to get into position, which made Charlotte wonder whether the quick stripping was for her benefit, or Becky's. Either way it would be a lie to say there wasn't something to be said for seeing Becky Lynch naked and on all fours, ready for a woman who wasn't Charlotte Flair to fuck that big, beautiful booty of hers. In fact, it happened all the time, with Charlotte's permission.

That's why this was such a big deal. Asuka was taking the prize possession of her fellow Alpha, not because she had permission, but because she had won the right. Something the Japanese bitch savoured for a few long seconds, again just staring at her prize, before leaning down and making a show of spreading Becky's cheeks for the audience, showing off the handle of the butt-plug stretching that gorgeous little fuck hole.

"Oooooooooooh Charlotte, you prepared Becky's arse for me." Asuka purred mockingly while staring Charlotte in the eye, "So sweet of you."

"Let's see if you think the same thing when your ass hole is being kept nice and ready for me to fuck whenever I want." Charlotte growled, before grinning, "Oh that's right, you'll be just like my other broken bitches, grateful to have your butt hole as loose as possible, mmmmmmmm, because it makes it easier when I inevitably use your shit hole as a fuck hole."

Asuka chuckled wickedly in response, and then grabbed hold of the handle of the butt-plug, and then pulled it out to the widest part, while making sure to continue spreading those cheeks to give everyone the best view of this possible. She then slid it in and out, causing Becky Lynch to moan like the happy little anal whore she was, and more importantly moan from technically the first time Asuka was butt fucking her.

Of course, this was more of a preview than anything else, but the fact that she stared Charlotte down the entire time probably got the message across loud and clear. Or maybe it didn't, honestly Asuka really didn't care at that moment. No, all that mattered was savouring her new prize. Torturing Charlotte Flair in the process? That was just a bonus.

Which was why Asuka slowly pulled the butt-plug all the way out, tossed it to one of her pets, and then announced while staring at Becky's back door, "Normally I would make one of my bitches prepare this fuck hole for me, mmmmmmmm, but it's so cute, I just can't resist. Not that it needs it. No, you have truly done an excellent job of preparing it for me Charlotte. But... it just looks sooooooooo tasty!"

With that Asuka dived her head down and started eagerly lapping away at Becky's butt hole. Charlotte probably offered up a witty retort, but honestly Asuka was so focused on the rim job the whole world fell away. Especially because she was truly impressed by just how big that butt-plug had been, and just how wide that cute little ass hole was gaping now.

It provided Asuka with the opportunity of sliding her tongue around that forbidden hole, which an extremely wide circle, before eventually pushing her tongue as deep inside Becky's backside as it would go. Which, thanks to Charlotte, was pretty far indeed, Oh yes, Asuka was able to invade the bottom's bottom nice and deep, and then tongue fuck the other female wrestler's most private hole.

It was the second time that Asuka was technically butt fucking Becky Lynch, and it was the second time it wasn't nearly enough. But again, it was excellent teasing for Becky, and everyone really, including Asuka, who was eager to redefine Becky's understanding of anal pleasure.

However to do that right she needed to tease her a lot first, so Asuka forced herself to give a long, and drawn out rim job, even though that hole was plenty prepared already. She was making it extra nasty by pulling back and spitting into that well opened passageway, grinning wickedly as that spit disappeared, before doing it again. Then finally she stood up, licked her lips, and put on another display of dominance.

"Alexa, strap my cock too me. You know the one, mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, the one I plan to use on Becky, and Charlotte." Asuka announced proudly.

"Yes Mistress Asuka." Alexa quickly replied and obeyed.

This time there was no response from Charlotte, who simply blushed and looked angrily at her tormentor. Then she blushed even more, her ass hole no doubt quivering with fear, when she saw the monster 14 inches long and 3 inches thick dildo Alexa retrieved from the bag of her owner.

It was the kind of thing Asuka reserved for only the biggest anal whores, something that Becky clearly was, and something that Charlotte would be when the Empress was finished with her. Something Asuka made clear by just staring at her rival Alpha, as Alexa kneeled before her and strapped the cock to her. Asuka certainly assisted in being the one covering it in lube though, so it could look extra threatening as she made her next taunt.

"What's the matter Charlotte? Is this not big enough for Becky, or not big enough for you?" Asuka smirked.

For a few long seconds Charlotte just glared, and then she smirked, "I don't plan to find out, but it just might satisfy Becky. What do you think, Becks?"

"Oh yes, please Mistress Asuka, give me every inch!" Becky quickly and shamelessly pleaded, "Oh God, every inch up my big fat arse."

"Yeah, that's what I thought." Charlotte said dismissively, interrupting her bitch to further taunt, "But don't worry Asuka, I won't be using something like that on you. At least not until you're ready. Mmmmmmmm no, I'm going to take my time with you. Stretch you out with my smaller toys, until you're taking monsters up your butt with ease, like Becky here."

"Well, I am eager to see how your precious Becky takes it." Asuka quipped, turning her attention to her prize, "Oh yes, spread your cheeks Becky! Show us all that bitch hole that Charlotte likes so much. Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I want to see how well Charlotte Flair's favourite bitch takes my cock."

"Yes Mistress Asuka, thank you Mistress Asuka." Becky again quickly and shamelessly obeyed.

Becky then whimpered pathetically as she finally felt Mistress Asuka's dick knocking at her back door, and not out of fear or discomfort, but anticipation. It was pretty much the same thing when her bum hole, slowly started stretching, and she knew she felt something else, namely pleasure. Well, there was discomfort for sure, but she had actually reached the point where she enjoyed that feeling.

Especially as whatever pain there had been paled in comparison to when Charlotte had taken her anal virginity on her first day in NXT. It was a distant memory now, but she knew that back then it had been agony, proving just how relentlessly and thoroughly her slutty little arse hole had been pounded for the past five years.

That fact was not only solidified, but became crystal clear to every member of the locker room as Becky cried out joyfully the moment her anal ring stretched wide enough to allow the head of Mistress Asuka's cock to slide through it and into her big bubble butt. In turn this caused Mistress Asuka to chuckle with wicked delight. Their audience too, except only Mistress Asuka gloated in Japanese.

The only person that didn't laugh was Charlotte, who understandably was still angry about her loss, and more importantly that her exclusive piece of ass meat was being used for the pleasure of another top. Another Alpha. Her rival Alpha, and despite the fact that Becky was technically taking the fall for Charlotte she couldn't help feel guilty.

Given the establish rules of the WWE women's locker room it was impossible to 'cheat' on your partner, but that was exactly what this felt like. Becky adored being the exclusive property of Charlotte Flair, and it felt wrong to let someone use the fuck hole known as her arse hole. Although admittedly, that just gave this an extra twisted kink. Oh yes, Becky didn't want to love the fact that she was being used against Charlotte's will, but she did.

Obviously it would be better if Charlotte was pimping her out for her own amusement, but Mistress Asuka had won her arse fair and square, and now Becky was her prize. How could she not love that? Especially when it made her submissive heart flutter so. Also, she was literally saving her girlfriend's arse, so there was that.

Of course, while Becky was busy daydreaming Mistress Asuka had started pushing her huge strap-on into the redhead's well used back passage. Something which despite the fact that she was deep in thought didn't go unnoticed by the shameless anal slut, as it caused her to moan with pure pleasure. Oh yes, anyone with a shred of dignity and/or respect would be whimpering in pain and frustration, and praying for it to end, but Becky was doing the opposite.

She loved the feeling of a big dick invading her shit-pipe, and never wanted it to end. Even though she knew exactly what ecstasy awaited her once it was done. But she was confident that a clearly skilled top like Mistress Asuka would give her what she wanted eventually, and for the time being Becky couldn't help savouring her slutty arse being stuffed.

Asuka knew that Becky Lynch was the type of anal whore she could hammer her entire length into in one hard thrust, and the shameless butt slut would probably cry out in pleasure even then. However she always loved to savour the first time with a fresh piece of ass, and it was especially satisfying to do it when the owner of that piece of ass was watching.

Oh yes, Asuka didn't take her gaze away from her big dick sliding into that forbidden hole, not even for a second, but she could feel Charlotte's eyes on her, making every moment that much more satisfying. Which was really saying something, because this was truly a perfect piece of ass, which had clearly been made to be fucked.

Something which was only confirmed as far as Asuka was concerned when her thighs finally came to rest against those meaty butt cheeks, announcing that every inch of that big dick was buried deep within the bowels of Becky Lynch. For a few long seconds Asuka just closed her eyes and savoured her latest victory, and then she opened them again and grinned widely.

First at her latest conquest, who was clearly savouring the moment, just like the Empress was. Then she looked at her audience who were a mixture of amused, supportive and afraid. And finally, Asuka looked with great satisfaction on the face of Charlotte Flair, who was trying and failing to keep her face neutral. Which just wouldn't do.

Luckily Asuka had a sure-fire way of getting a reaction, "Every inch! Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, that's every single inch of my big dick in this whore butt. Ooooooooooh Charlotte, mmmmmmmm, your girlfriend's ass is so loose and slutty! My dick just slid into it like a knife through butter. Ohhhhhhhhhh, are you sure, she's just yours? Mmmmmmmm, because it feels like she's been gang banged on a nightly basis by the entire locker room. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, she is, yeah she is. But that still nothing compared to how wrecked her shit hole will be when I'm done with it! Oh yes, Becky is not ready for Asuka, ooooooooooh fuck, no one is!"

"That's just how hard I fuck." Charlotte bragged, pouncing on the opportunity to save face, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, I keep that big fat booty loose and slutty all by myself. And with the help of some nice big toys. You'll get to know them very well next time we meet in the ring, I promise you that bitch."

For a few long seconds Asuka just laughed evilly while being to rotate her hips, and thus churned Becky's insides, and then just when everyone thought the conversation was over for now Asuka said dismissively, "Well, thanks for loosening her up for me."

"You're welcome." Charlotte shot back sarcastically, before quickly adding, "I hope you do the same for me. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, I hope you stretch out your bitch hole for me so it's nice and easy to fuck when it inevitably becomes mine."

"I hope you don't." Asuka said softly back, "Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, I hope you keep that ass nice and virgin for me. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I love popping anal cherries."

Before Charlotte could offer up another allegedly witty retort Asuka slowly began pulling her strap-on out of Becky's butt hole, which of course made the little anal slut cry out loudly, probably in a mixture of pleasure and anticipation of what was to come, and sorry that she no longer had the entire length of the dildo up her slutty little bottom.

Which was an agony that Asuka forced Becky to endure for a few long seconds as she slowly pulled about two thirds of the cock out of the defeated woman's ass hole before slamming every single inch right back inside. Then of course, she got a much louder cry, one undoubtedly of pure pleasure. Something which continued as Asuka repeated the process, albeit with shorter thrusts, arguably officially starting to fuck Becky's big fat ass.

Initially Asuka treated herself, and everyone watching, to the best possible view of that big dick sliding in and out of Becky Lynch's most private hole. Well, it was the shameless butt slut who was still spreading her cheeks, but this total bottom wouldn't do anything without the permission of her top, and at least in this moment that was without a doubt the Empress.

Of course, Asuka was more determined than ever that she become the permanent owner of this perfect piece of ass, maybe especially when she pushed those hands out of the way so she could feel those big meaty cheeks jiggling against her thighs. Oh yes, even if Becky wasn't Charlotte's girlfriend she would've made a wonderful addition to Asuka's collection, but she was, which made her a must-have item. And something that would soon be hers.

Becky would probably be already begging to be the property of this goddess if she didn't love Charlotte so much. Oh yes, Asuka might not be as tall and muscular as Charlotte was, but she had the same aura of power and dominance which made Becky's knees weak, and more to the point her arse hole quiver with desire.

Hell, there was a good chance that she had unconsciously lost on purpose, just so that she could know the joy of having Asuka inside her arse. Which somehow, was even better than she'd dreamed. Oh God yes, Asuka effortlessly reminded Becky's bottom that it was meant to take big hard girl cock. That her shit hole was nothing but a fuck hole. That she was a walking fuck hole.

In some ways whoever won the battle of wills between Asuka and Charlotte ultimately the true winner were all the little anal sluts like Becky who were addicted to getting their arses destroyed. Except that one of these incredibly skilled butt busters maybe broken, which was kind of heart-breaking, especially if it was Charlotte.

When this all started Becky would've done anything to make sure that didn't happen, but as the minutes ticked by, and she received nothing but ecstasy from getting her arse owned by the Empress, Becky's treacherous body found the unthinkable increasingly appealing. But she could never betray Charlotte like that, could she? No, and it wouldn't be necessary, because all she would have to do was beg for more, and she would get it, right?

"Please..." Becky whimpered pathetically, and then cried out as she received a hard strike to her behind.

"Please what, bitch?" Asuka pushed. There was a brief pause, and then Asuka pointed out, "You already know what you have to say, so go ahead, say it. Mmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, say it and I'll give you exactly what you want, better than that wannabe top you call your girlfriend ever could."

Another pause, then Charlotte spoke up, "It's okay Becky, I know what an eager little anal slut you are, so just say it. I know you won't mean it. Everyone will know you won't mean it, even Asuka, no matter how much she tries to convince herself otherwise. So go ahead and say it, so we can get this over with, and you can come back to my hotel room where you can have a proper anal pounding from a real woman."

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers
12