Ready For Asuka Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet another pause, this one the shortest yet, as everyone including Becky knew she was just postponing the inevitable, before inevitably taking Charlotte at her word and beginning to beg, "FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD, oooooooooooh, please Mistress Asuka, wreck me arse! Please? Oh please, ruin me rectum, ohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk, destroy it! Fucking destroy the hole I shit from! Treat me the way an anal whore like me deserves to be treated! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, I'm a fuck hole! Nothing but a fuck hole! I was made to be used for the pleasure of superior women! Real women, mmmmmmmm ohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk, like Mistress Asuka and Queen Charlotte! AH FOCK!"

"Wrong!" Asuka interrupted with a hard strike to Becky's big butt, "Charlotte is not on my level!"

"Yes Mistress Asuka, sorry Mistress Asuka." Becky cried.

"Say it!" Asuka pushed, smacking Becky's butt again, "Look your girlfriend in the eye and say it!"

"Ah fock, oh God, Charlotte is not on your level, Mistress Asuka." Becky whimpered, barely pausing before answering.

"I'm the better top, and the superior woman." Asuka said with another strike to those meaty cheeks.

"Ah fock, Mistress Asuka, you are the better top, and the superior woman." Becky cried out, no longer pausing at all.

"You want to cum for me, and be my bitch forever!" Asuka ordered with yet another slap to that fat ass, quickly adding, "And you have to mean it. Otherwise, no orgasm."

This did result in a brief pause as Becky literally cried out in desperate need, and then she screeched at the top of her lungs, "I WANNA CUM! I NEED IT, OOOOOOOOOOOH, I NEED TO CUM! PLEASE MISTRESS ASUKA, MAKE ME CUM! I NEED TO CUM FOR YOU AND BE YOUR BITCH! OHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSS, I NEED TO BE YOUR BITCH! YOUR ANAL LOVIN' BITCH! OH FOCK MISTRESS ASUKA, FOCK ME ARSE, OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH FOOOOOOOOOOOCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! ARSE FOCK ME, BUM ME, BUGGER ME, MAKE ME YOURS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS, MMMMMMMMMM, FOCK ME!"

"Well, it does sound like she means it." Asuka teased, before finally giving Becky exactly what she wanted.

Just words, Becky told herself. That's all they were, and that's all they would ever be. Charlotte should know that, but from the look on her face she didn't. Which just proved that Becky would need to make it clear to her she was hers, and always would be. Or... or maybe, just maybe, this was for the best? Yes, this way Charlotte was more motivated than ever before to win.

And as an added bonus Becky could find out what it was like to be someone else's anal bitch. Or at least, that was her justification for how relentlessly hard she came when Mistress Asuka finally gave her what she so desperately wanted, namely a deep and hard anal pounding, which for one reason or another, no doubt made everyone surrounding them jealous.

Of course, it didn't actually take much to make Becky cum that first time, just a slight increase in the pace. However, after that the pace just kept increasing, until the sound of flesh smacking off flesh was almost as loud as Becky's hysterical screams of ecstasy, and it truly felt like she was being spanked.

Which might have been enough to make her cum on it's own, but with that dildo hammering her slutty little arse hole, and the sensitive walls of her rectum, the shameless bottom's cum ended up squirting out of her cunt, and she lost the ability to think. Admittedly those were the kind of things that she received from Charlotte, but Mistress Asuka seem to do the unthinkable, and fuck her arse even harder, and if anything could make her betray the woman she loved it was that.

Asuka chuckled evilly as she exposed Becky Lynch as the shameless butt slut she was by making her squirt her cum all over the floor of the locker room, and squeal in pure ecstasy, regardless of how hard her most private hole was fucked. Oh yes, Asuka was pretty much literally trying to destroy that shit hole, and this total anal whore was loving every second of it. Not that it was a surprise.

No, everyone knew that Becky Lynch was nothing but a fuck hole for superior women, but for this moment on she would have a new owner. Because she might not have meant it when she originally said it, but Asuka would make sure that by the end of this rectum wrecking, poor little Becky would mean every word.

Something that Asuka set out to ensure by slowly building up the pace of the sodomy until she was using every ounce of her strength to brutalize Becky's butt hole. She also made sure to grab hold of that ginger hair and roughly yanked it back while roughly spanking that big fat ass.

Well, more accurately, being spanked with both her hand and her thighs, meaning there was a spanking sound pretty much every single second of the butt pounding, and those big meaty cheeks were relentlessly jiggling from the force of the constant impact. And then when she was ready, Asuka started dishing out the verbal abuse, first in Japanese, but eventually in English so all the little butt sluts around her could understand. Not Becky, though. No, she was beyond the point of understanding such things. But the rest of them did, and that was what mattered.

More importantly Charlotte did, especially as through almost the whole thing their eyes locked, and Asuka smirked at her, "Take it Becky, mmmmmmmmm, take it in your big fat ass! The big fat ass I now own! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, I own you now Becky! I own Becky Lynch and her big fat ass! She's my bitch, ooooooooooh, and she always will be! YOU HEAR ME BITCH! OOOOOOOOOH YEAHHHHHHHHH, I OWN YOU! I OWN BECKY LYNCH! I OWN CHARLOTTE FLAIR! OOOOOOOOOOH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHH, YOU ARE ALL MY ANAL LOVING BITCHES! I'LL FUCK YOU WHENEVER I WANT, WHEREVER I WANT, MMMMMMMMMM, AND HOWEVER I WANT! YOU'RE MINE! ALL MINE! OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS, THIS ASS IS MINE, BECKY LYNCH'S BIG FAT ASS IS MINE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Of course, this inevitably led to Asuka cumming too, however she was a true Alpha female, and effortlessly pushed herself through that climax and through several more. Hell, if anything she became more of a wild animal pounding into it's submissive mate, giving Becky the kind of rectum wrecking which would truly send the other women to the hospital, if she wasn't such a massive anal whore.

Especially considering the size of the cock, which somehow Becky was taking effortlessly. Oh yes, Asuka was more determined than ever to make Charlotte's favourite bitch her bitch, because if Becky could take this, and love every second of it, there was nothing she couldn't take.

What truly made Asuka's climaxes that much more satisfying was studying the faces of the butt sluts around her, especially as almost all of them were obviously jealous of Becky, except maybe one. One was staring back at her, proving that she was finally going to be the challenge which Asuka had been craving. And the idea of turning her, the great Charlotte Flair, into someone as slutty as her precious Becky Lynch?

Now that made Asuka cum so hard she just had to stop. Luckily she had the presence of mind to bury every inch of her cock into Becky's butt as she did so, and then after a few brief seconds to savour the moment she yanked the dildo out to admire her handiwork.

This of course had Becky crying out pathetically, which in turn made Asuka chuckle with wicked delight, before smacking that ass as hard as she could and gave her new bitch another order, "Spread your cheeks bitch! Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, show us all that gaping butt hole. Oh yes, show all of us, but especially Charlotte, the fuck hole I just stretched out and used for my pleasure."

"Yes Mistress Asuka." Becky quickly replied and obeyed.

Becky had to obey, those were the rules, but it was also her pleasure to expose just how widely stretched her arse hole now was. Which was perfectly visible without Becky slowly spreading her cheeks, but it definitely emphasized the gape, and more importantly her submission, both of which the shameless bottom loved.

Especially when there was a nice big audience to witness her eagerly performing such a humiliating act. Although again, she felt kinda bad about it because of Charlotte, especially considering not only was she showing off another woman's handiwork, but there was only one answer she could give to the next question she correctly guessed was coming.

"Now tell your precious girlfriend what you are." Asuka ordered.

Becky gulped, but barely hesitated to reply, "I'm... I'm Mistress Asuka's bitch."

"You can't mean that." Charlotte said softly, "Becky..."

Even though it really hurt to hear Charlotte's heart-breaking Becky forced herself to insist, "I do. I mean it. I'm, I'm sorry Charlotte, but Mistress Asuka fucks me better."

There was then deafening silence for what had to be at least a minute but felt like an hour and then Charlotte Flair grabbed her bags and stormed out, with not even Mistress Asuka daring to say anything. Of course there was a triumphant smirk on the face of Mistress Asuka, which only became wider when Charlotte left, the Alpha female of RAW very understandably savouring her victory over the Alpha female of SmackDown.

Which also gave Becky the chance to comfort herself with the fact that this would be the best thing for Charlotte, and indeed both of them, in the long-term. Although there was a voice in the back of her head telling her this wasn't an act, because honestly she was already craving more of Mistress Asuka's cock up her arse, and the Empress truly had fucked her better.

"Good girl." Asuka said, finally breaking the silence, "You know what to do now."

"Yes Mistress Asuka." Becky quickly replied and obeyed.

Now this was something that Becky truly loved to do, because she loved the taste of arse almost as much as she liked getting bummed, especially when it was her own backside she was tasting. So in a matter of seconds she was kneeling in front of her new Mistress and taking the big dick which had just pummelled the deepest part of her rectum into her eager little mouth.

Becky then closed her eyes and moaned loudly and happily at the taste, things which clearly delighted Mistress Asuka, given the way she cackled wickedly and started offering encouragement, first in Japanese, but she soon switched to English so everyone in the room could understand exactly what she was saying.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, suck my dick. Suck it good Becky, mmmmmmmmm, just like it belongs to your precious girlfriend," Asuka taunted, "Oh yeah, suck it like it was Charlotte's dick, because I know how much you love that. Especially when it's flavoured with your slutty little arse, as you would say. Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, get every drop of that butt cream, like you would for Charlotte. Because soon, mmmmmmmm, you will be doing it for her again, when you suck her ass off of my big dick. Oh yes, I'm going to make you both my ass to mouth whores. My anal sluts! My lezzie bitches. That's what you will both be soon enough, oooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, and I promise you, you'll love it. You both will. As much is your loving that dick. Oh yes, take it deep, mmmmmmmmm, take it all the way, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, all the fucking way, aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Honestly Becky wasn't really paying attention at first, because she was too busy beginning to bob her head up and down the shaft so she could get every drop of that precious liquid which she craved so much, going lower each time until she was pushing it into her throat. Of course, Charlotte had trained her well, and eventually she took the entire length, an achievement she always felt very proud of herself for.

Then she focused on the words, and Becky would be lying if she claimed what was said wasn't appealing, although there was still part of her which was hoping Charlotte would win in the end. Then again, maybe she should be rooting for Mistress Asuka, then she could truly share the joys of submission with the woman she loved.

12