Ready For Asuka Ch. 11

Story Info
Is Natalya...
5.9k words
4.17
4.8k
00

Part 11 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,006 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Asuka or Natalya Neidhart or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

Asuka could feel all eyes turned to her as she entered the RAW women's locker room. Rather than show weakness by avoiding their gaze she stared down each one of them in turn, which didn't take long, and then smugly made her way over to the nearest locker to put her stuff in it, and began changing. Of course, the smugness was more or less automatic at this point, and not what she truly felt inside.

No, inside she was feeling self-conscious, and terrified that she was about to be further knocked off her perch. After all, everybody knew what had happened to her. No one had any proof, but everyone knew. She had lost to Charlotte! She had lost her title, and her anal cherry, giving the little butt sluts surrounding her the misapprehension they could disrespect her. Which she would need to put a stop too as soon as possible.

Just as she was choosing a butt slut to make an example out of the new RAW women's champion Charlotte Flair walked in, smiling widely with her head held high. Asuka thought she was about to declare herself the new Alpha female of RAW, and dare anyone to argue. Specifically Asuka, which would probably lead to another match between them.

However, for better or worse, Charlotte seemed happy just to pick a locker on the other side of the room, and keep an eye on her rival, both of them waiting for the other to make the first move. Which was very tempting, but after such a devastating loss, the winner of the first ever women's Royal Rumble could do with an easy win. Luckily for her, she had a volunteer, as Nattie Neidhart of all people had the audacity to come up to her.

"So, what was it like?" Natalya asked almost casually.

"What?" Asuka frowned in confusion.

"What was it like to lose your anal cherry to Charlotte?" Natalya grinned smugly, leading to a chorus of laughter from their audience, before laying it on thick, "I mean, we all know, she's good, but for a first timer? Mmmmmmmm, I bet that was truly mind blowing. That you just couldn't stop cumming. That you came so hard and frequently it destroyed everything you thought you were, and now The Empress is just another anal craving dyke whore. That you'll never truly be the top you were before, because now you know the joys of taking it up the butt. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, and you know it's just a matter of time before a superior woman makes you hers."

There was a brief silence, then Asuka finally turned to Natalya and simply told her, "You would know."

"That's right, I would." Natalya admitted, before quickly adding, "I know exactly what it can do to you, how vulnerable it can leave you, mmmmmmmm, which is why I signed up to be your opponent tonight. Oh yeah, that's right Asuka, the second I saw you tapping out like a little bitch to Charlotte at the Rumble, I knew you'd be spending the rest of the night getting your juicy little ass plowed, leaving you nice and loose for a repeat performance tonight. And it is loose, isn't it baby? Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, I bet you still can't sit down after a pounding like that. Mmmmmmmm yessssssssss, I bet I'm going to slide into the mighty Asuka's ass hole like a hot knife through butter."

"Is that what you think?" Asuka smirked, getting closer to the uppity bitch.

"Yes." Natalya gulped, a little put off by this reaction, but knowing her only chance was to push forwards, "I'm, I'm going to beat you. Be the second woman to ever beat Asuka. And then I'm going to fuck you. Fuck you up the ass in front of this entire locker room, and do the one thing that not even Charlotte could. Make the mighty Asuka my anal loving bitch."

Another brief silence, before Asuka laughed in her face, just about able to get in, "Ha ha ha ha Nattie so funny, Nattie so funny, ha ha ha ha!"

"It's not-" Natalya began, only to be cut off by a hard slap to her face.

Asuka then grabbed her hair roughly, pulled it back so roughly that Natalya was bent in half and whimpering pathetically as the superior woman looked deep into her eyes and then after a few long seconds growled, "I... am going to make an example out of you."

Natalya was then unceremoniously dropped onto her ass as Asuka headed to the ring, and to make matters worse for her Charlotte then scrunched up her nose at her, and then told her, "As if a fuck hole like you could ever amount to anything."

*

Things couldn't have gone better for Asuka. Natalya had tried to put her off again, but it totally backfired, only motivating The Empress to completely destroy The Queen of Harts. Poor Nattie never even got out of the gate, really. Asuka hit her with a vicious strike from the opening bell, and stayed on her.

Honestly, Asuka could have probably ended it right there, but she had made a promise she needed to keep, both within the ring and outside of it. So she spent an extremely long five minutes hitting the only female graduate of the Hart Dungeon with everything she had. Every single signature move, all her big impact offense, and then finally, mercifully, locked in her finishing submission.

Obviously Natalya had been banking on putting Asuka in a submissive mood, but failing that she was probably hoping that the perhaps former Alpha female would be so angry she made a mistake. And it was very possible that Asuka gave her such an opening, one Nattie should have been easily able to capitalize on.

But for all her training, Natalya Neidhart was nothing but a ragdoll that night, thrown around like she was nothing. Even worse, when Asuka finally locked in her signature submission the only female graduate of the Hart Dungeon didn't even hesitate to tap out, and kept doing so increasingly frantically as her conqueror held onto the hold for a few more long seconds.

"Pathetic." Asuka snorted into Nattie's ear, as she finally let go of the hold and left the ring.

Natalya whimpered pathetically, and just lay there for a few long seconds wallowing in her defeat, before rolling out of the ring and reluctantly making her way to the back, hanging her head in shame. Luckily the audience didn't really notice. Things moved fast in the WWE, and they were already setting up the next thing. But all the girls in the back knew exactly what this meant, and they were probably very much enjoying her walk of shame.

Or at least, that's what Nattie thought. But when she actually got to the back there was no one there waiting for her. That definitely wasn't the case with the locker room, but even then, Natalya had to wonder, was anyone actually watching the match? Or did they all just assume that she would lose?

Considering her pedigree, Natalya Neidhart should have been the most dominant woman in the history of the WWE. She should be a multiple time champion, and the Alpha female throughout, even while this new generation was making a name for itself. Instead the curvaceous blonde found herself past around like a piece of meat, and she barely ever got the win on TV.

She had tried and tried to turn her fortunes around, and when she saw Asuka tapping out to Charlotte, she saw another opportunity, which she just had to take. But once again, she had failed, and in more spectacular fashion than ever before. And the worst part? When she got back to the locker room, absolutely no one was surprised. Hell, the only one who seemed to care was Asuka, who was already naked, sitting in a chair in the centre of the room and patting her knee.

"Strip and bend over my knee, you pathetic whore." Asuka ordered coldly.

"Yes Mistress Asuka." Natalya lowered her head and replied submissively, before quickly doing as she was told, just trying to make this easier on herself now.

Which made Asuka smirk, and then once Nattie was in position she pulled her defeated opponent's meaty cheeks apart, and taunted, "What's this? A closed butt hole? Mmmmmmmmm, a veteran ass whore like you should always be open and ready back here, so superior women can use you for their pleasure. Here, let me help!"

"AH FUCK!" Natalya cried out loudly.

In turn Asuka chuckled wickedly, then pushed, "And what do you say?"

"Thank you, Mistress Asuka." Natalya whimpered.

"Good girl." Asuka mockingly praised as she began playing with that fat ass, "Mmmmmmmmm, very good girl."

That playing with involved squeezing the cheeks of Natalya's ass with one hand, and with the other she began thrusting the butt-plug Asuka had just shoved into the other woman's back door in and out. After about a decade of getting relentlessly ass fucked, this was no big deal for poor Nattie Neidhart.

No, to her shame, she was used to being anally violated with much bigger toys, and while she hadn't been expecting it, due to Asuka simply hiding the toy behind her back, it was still easy for Natalya to take. Hopefully it had been first covered with lube, or spit, but that would have been a small comfort. As was the fact that she was barely able to stop herself from moaning in pleasure, as she received a hard strike just before it. And even then it was touch and go.

For better or worse the process continued, the second-generation superstar once again receiving a humiliating spanking right in the middle of the locker room. Which again, was something she was very familiar with, but that kind of made it worse. Although Asuka spent a lot more time playing with that plug than a top normally would, which almost seemed like mercy, as Natalya got a lot of pleasure with her pain.

Hell, the spanking was mostly playful at this stage, so it was arguably all pleasure. But that's exactly why it wasn't mercy. Because getting pleasure from this act was almost unbearable to someone like Natalya, to the point where she seriously considered begging for a brutal butt beating. In fact, if this went on for any longer, she would definitely have to do that.

Asuka was actually very tempted to give Natalya a brutal butt beating right from the start, given that the veteran anal whore had the audacity to challenge her. God, Asuka couldn't believe she had fallen so far already. Or that Charlotte hadn't tried mocking her for it. Yet. Of course, if she did, Asuka would simply point out that deep down, Natalya must have known that she just wanted yet another ass fucking.

Something she might make her admit anyway, as it was probably true, and because The Empress felt deeply embarrassed by being challenged by such a shameless and infamous bottom. Because if those types of 'women' thought it was okay to challenge her, what example did that set?

So The Empress was going to make an example out of The Queen of Harts. And for that, a hard spanking right from the get go, simply wasn't enough. No, Asuka needed to make Natalya wallow in her humiliation, and clearly being made to enjoy it every step of the way. And thanks to that butt-plug, the first part was embarrassingly easy.

In fact, Asuka felt embarrassed for Nattie, given how easy it was to make her squirm, whimper and even moan with pleasure from just a few gentle spanks, and fucking her ass with such a small toy. God, Natalya Neidhart really should be something special in this business, but she ended up as nothing but a disgrace to their entire gender, and maybe even the wrestling business as a whole. It was almost enough to get Asuka to show some pity for this woman who had disrespected her. Almost.

But again, she needed to set an example. And the last thing she could afford to do now, was show weakness. Especially as Charlotte was obviously keeping a close eye on things, while pretending to play with her phone. Which was honestly bull-shit, given the way that she was clutching the RAW women's championship, which rightfully belong to Asuka.

Which in turn, forced the multi-coloured haired woman to turn her focus from one blonde to the other. Oh yes, she turned away from the tall blonde, and focus on the shorter, curvier one, which wasn't hard when that one's big fat ass was jiggling so beautifully on her lap. That big fat ass was also nicely pink, just from the gentle strikes, reminding everyone of why this admittedly talented wrestler was nothing but a popular bottom.

Of course, as much fun as that gentle spanking was, inevitably Asuka ran out of patience, and began to increase the force of the blows. She also phased out the groping of those big meaty cheeks, and left that butt-plug where it belonged, buried as deep as it could go into Natalya's big booty, keeping that back door nice and loose for it's intended purpose.

Which would be happening soon enough, and in no time at all Asuka was giving her new bitch a hellacious spanking, one which turned those cheeks bright red, and made them jiggle obscenely. And yet, through it all, Natalya Neidhart cried out in mostly pleasure, meaning that The Empress was very much successful in her mission to completely humiliate The Queen of Harts.

Natalya desperately tried to control herself, but it was no use. Asuka had proven herself to be just as effortlessly good at this as advertised, making her enjoy every second of it, and worse, make it obvious to their audience that she was. God, even towards the end, when the pain was physically excruciating, the mental high of being put in her place made up for it.

Maybe even her proper place? Oh yes, countless women had reinforced that this was where she belonged. Something which was incredibly hard to deny right now, given just how wet she was. Oh God, her pussy was rubbing up against Asuka's thigh, and her ass hole was clamping down on the plug stretching it open, making her ache to cum. And maybe, just maybe, if it had lasted longer, she would have.

She wasn't forced to suffer that final indignity, but that was a small comfort, considering Asuka then left her there for a few long seconds, allowing everyone to admire her handiwork. Oh God, those butt cheeks had to be bright red by now, and it felt like it took ages for them to stop jiggling. And then there was the fact that she was moments away from an ass fucking.

That she was once again going to be fucked in the ass for the amusement of other women, and the pleasure of this woman who was very clearly superior to her in every way. And God help her, Natalya was this close to begging for it, when she was unceremoniously pushed onto the floor, and given another order.

"Face down! Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssss, spread your cheeks, and give me that whore hole!" Asuka yelled, seemingly towering over Natalya in the process.

"Yes Mistress Asuka." Natalya whimpered, quickly doing as she was told.

That meant getting into what was the most familiar position to her, namely face down and ass up, while reaching back and spreading her butt cheeks. And in this case, she wasn't just presenting her victorious opponent with her prize. No, she was presenting the entire RAW women's locker room with her back hole stretching around a butt-plug, and the other women barely paid any attention to it.

They treated it as a mundane thing they soar every day, because it practically was. Hell, there was more interest in Asuka retrieving a nice big strap-on, and thankfully covering it with lube. Something she did slowly for affect, which certainly built up the atmosphere, along with building up Natalya's excitement about getting a big dick in her ass again.

Sadly, she would have to wait for a bit longer, as even once Asuka was kneeling down behind her, she went right back to playing with that butt-plug. Oh God, Asuka grabbed onto the handle of that plug, and began sliding it in and out of Natalya's slutty little ass hole.

Which had the second-generation superstar moaning with pleasure and anticipation. In turn, this had some women chuckling, and even mocking her under their breath, but poor Nattie just didn't care anymore. She needed her whore ass filled with big rubber dick, and she didn't care what she had to do to get it. However, as she was opening her mouth to beg for it, she was interrupted by getting exactly what she wanted.

Which went a little something like, "Please fuck me, oooooooooooh, oh my God Mistress Asuka, fuck me! Fuck my big fat ass! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, fuck it hard and deep, and make it yours! OH YES! Fuck me, please fuck me Mistress Asuka, make me yours, make my ass yours AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Asuka was already in the process of pulling the butt-plug out and replacing it with her cock when Natalya started shamelessly begging to be butt banged. Which startled her into inaction for a few long seconds, then she chuckled with glee, and pressed the tip of her strap-on against Natalya's butt hole while the other woman continued to debase herself.

Oh God, it was so tempting to just leave it there for several long minutes to listen to this anal whore beg. However, there would be plenty of time for that later, and Asuka had already committed to the idea of anally penetrating her latest conquest, so that's what she did, and none too gently at that, causing the other female warrior to let out a very satisfying cry.

Given that first thrust was hard and rough, and buried the first few inches of the dildo into that whore ass, it was unsurprising that the proud second-generation star let out those kind of sounds. Or what should be a cry of pure pain definitely had some pleasure mixed in, and the fact that there was no other form of complaint.

No, Natalya Neidhart was once again proving herself an embarrassment to wrestlers everywhere, which continued to be the case, as this anal whore enjoyed getting her fat ass penetrated. Probably because of the countless ass fuckings she had taken over the years. And would continue to take. Oh yes, Asuka would ensure that the stupid anal slut never forgot her place again, and would exclusively come to her for butt fuckings, not matches.

That thought put a wide grin on Asuka's face. Or more accurately, that continued to be the case right after the anal penetration. Before then, even. And she continued grinning as she began to slid the rest of the big dick into Nattie's tailpipe. Something she probably could have done in one more hard thrust, or two at the most, and this shameless butt slut would still have thanked her for it.

However, even when dealing with shameless butt sluts, Asuka liked to take her time, and really enjoy the bottom stuffing. And that was exactly what she did here, albeit after savouring that initial crying and whimpering, and the chuckling from the other women around her.

She then began pushing inch after inch of her big dick into Natalya Neidhart's rectum, something which was on perfect display thanks to the other woman continuing to spread her ass cheeks for her, and their audience. Oh yes, Asuka got the perfect view of her strap-on sliding into what was supposed to be the most forbidden hole on a woman's body, but was probably more used than any other on Nattie's body.

This seemed to be solidified, given just how easily the ass whore seemed to take it. Oh yes, it slid through that back door and deep into that back passage like a hot knife through butter, the defeated wrestler, whimpering, crying out and even moaning in what seemed like pure pleasure the entire time. Which again, wasn't surprising.

Natalya was in heaven right now. Sure, she was being a total disgrace to her entire family, her entire gender, and what she thought she should be. But who cares about all that? Or championships, or trying to be a top, or becoming an Alpha female, or even winning a match, ever again? There was a dick in her ass! There was a big, beautiful dick sliding through her butt hole and deep into her bowels.

And that big beautiful dick was attached to a real woman. No, not just a real woman, or a superior one, but the most superior of them all. Except maybe Charlotte, and the jury was very much still out on that, given the way that this true goddess of a woman was now acting. Oh yes, Alexa Bliss had called herself the goddess, but she was never anything but a pretender, and now just another proud butt slut of the true goddess of the WWE.

MTL17
MTL17
2,006 Followers
12