Ready For Asuka Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was Asuka, and she was once again proving just how far above everyone else's league she truly was. And oh God, Natalya was going to be her bitch! Wasn't she? Oh God, she had to convince this superior woman to keep her, as it would be an honour to be her anal loving bitch.

Hell, Nattie had bottomed for far worse. In fact, she had bottomed to everyone, from respectable wrestlers like Charlotte and her beloved Beth Phoenix, to even the eye candy divas, like Eva Marie, and The Bellas. Which each were wonderful in their own way, but she knew that right from the beginning that this would be an epic butt fucking, and Asuka did a wonderful job of proving her right.

Admittedly that wasn't saying much, as Nattie had been butt fucked so frequently that she could feel pleasure from just getting her ass penetrated and stuffed. And not just mentally, but physically, as she had become that much of a shameless anal whore. Yes, it was still painful. Although discomfort might be more accurate, given how permanently loose she was back there.

But it also stimulated her slutty little ass, especially during a nice, long, slow ass stuffing like this. Of course, all good things come to an end, and eventually Asuka's thighs came to rest against Natalya's butt cheeks, announcing the superior woman had buried every inch of her big cock as deep as it would go into the inferior woman's bowels.

Something which Asuka then drew attention to by moaning, "You hear that? Mmmmmmmm, you hear how she moans? Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, she not only takes it easy, but she loves it. Yessssssssss, yesssssssssss, yesssssssssssss, ha ha ha ha, mmmmmmmm, Natalya Neidhart loves getting her slutty little ass stuffed! Oh yes, she is the biggest blonde anal whore in this entire company. At least at the moment. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, and I'm using her for her intended purpose. Her intended purpose, as a fuck hole! Oh yes, Natalya Neidhart is a fuck hole! My little fuck hole! Oh yes, take it bitch! Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, fucking take it!"

During the taunting words it was very clear that Asuka threatened Charlotte, but it went by so quickly that no one seemed to pick up on it, or no one could be bothered to comment on it, given that they knew what happened next. Natalya was tempted to comment, regardless of the consequences, as she was now desperate to officially take a butt fucking.

Thankfully it didn't come to that, because as soon as she was done with that little speech Asuka pulled her hips back, causing inch after inch of that big dildo to slide out of Natalya's bottom, only for it to be slid right back in. And of course, the process was repeated over and over again, officially giving Nattie the ass fucking it now felt like she physically needed.

This was where Asuka really excelled, as she quickly established a slow and steady rhythm, providing Natalya with some truly blissful pleasure, while leaving her wanting more. And it certainly helped that after half a dozen thrusts, Asuka pushed Natalya's hands out of the way, so she could deliver a few more spanks to that well-rounded rear, making the cheeks jiggle and shake just like they had before, this time with a much bigger toy abusing the hole in between them.

Her most private hole, while Nattie's cunt dripped with jealousy. Then again, it wouldn't feel as good in any other hole. Oh yes, this was the hole she was meant to be fucked in, as those incredibly slow thrusts proved.

While part of Natalya would have loved to be sodomized like that forever, the truth was, that would be torturous, as it would be unbearable without being able to cum. For better or for worse, Asuka increased the pace, just as she was about to ask for it, briefly making Nattie wonder, would she be given the privilege of cumming without having to beg for it? Of course, she should've known better.

Naturally, such a skilled top would not allow such a thing. No, instead Asuka simply ass fucked her to the edge of orgasm, and then decreased the force of her thrusts, bringing her down from her high. This process was then repeated over and over again, until Natalya had no choice but to beg. Beg to cum, and hopefully, for the honour of being this real woman's anal bitch.

"Harder! Fuck me harder, oooooooooooooh please, Mistress Asuka, fuck my ass harder!" Natalya begged, "Ooooooooooh yessssssssssss, ruin it, ruin my fucking ass hole! Make it your fuck hole! Make me, mmmmmmmm, make me your fuck hole! Make me your anal bitch! I wanna be Mistress Asuka's anal bitch! Please? Oh please, aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, wreck my butt, mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, wreck my big fat fucking butt! Gape my shit hole! Make sure I can't sit for a week! Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, fuck me! Fuck me hard and make me cum! Yesssssssssssss, make me cum Mistress Asuka! Please?"

"You want to cum, huh?" Asuka smirked, and then ordered, "Very well, make yourself cum. Mmmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssss, bounce that booty back at me. Yesssssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, bounce it! Bounce it real good, you whore! My little anal whore! Oh yes, Natalya Neidhart is my anal whore! Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, cum for me whore! Cum for me! Oh yes! OH YES! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Not needing to be told twice Natalya lifted herself up onto all fours, and started hammering her ass back at the bitch taming thrusts. In no time at all, she was on the edge of orgasm, with of course, The Empress being the one to actually make her cum. Oh yes, Asuka further proved her superiority, by not simply offering up a series of strategic thrusts that would make her cum harder.

No, she just suddenly unleashed what had to be everything she was capable of, brutalizing Natalya's butt hole and sending her over the edge of not one climax, but a countless number of them. Something that rendered her in coherent, and something that soon robbed her of the ability to think.

In her last lucid moments for a while Natalya took a moment to focus on her surroundings. On her fellow female superstars, who had gone from almost bored at watching her being spanked, to great interest in seeing her being butt fucked. Mostly because they wished they were in her place, given that half the roster was now owned by this superior woman.

Which was a club she wished she had joined before now. Sadly she had been in what was now the minority, that being the bitches waiting to be claimed. Claimed as she was now being, which was the last coherent thought that the second-generation superstar had for quite a while, as she became lost in her anally induced orgasms.

Asuka smiled wickedly with pride as once again she put a bitch in her place, and turned her into her bitch. Admittedly, Natalya Neidhart was not the grand prize that she should be. No, this was the easiest conquest ever, and she gained very little from conquering her. Something which Charlotte looked like she couldn't wait to point out.

Of course, Asuka could counter that she was in the mood to sodomize a blonde with a fat ass, and Nattie was simply the first to come up to her, and practically beg for it. And she wouldn't be the last. Or even the last small steppingstone Asuka took to achieve her ultimate goal, that being taking over the WWE, and Charlotte's ass hole.

Which was a conversation they pretty much had just with their eyes, Asuka turning to her rival and locking eyes with her as Natalya started cumming like the little anal bitch she was with a dick in her ass. And even though this bitch was one of the most shameless bottoms she had ever met, to the point where she wasn't even worthy of her time, it was kind of a shame to miss out on such a wonderful show.

Then again, Asuka could still here Natalya crying out in pleasure for her, and those thick, meaty cheeks jiggling against her thighs. She was even aware of just how violently this anal whore's cum was squirting out of her cunt, and just how jealous the butt sluts surrounding them were that it wasn't their back doors receiving the honour of being destroyed by The Empress.

Naturally, all those things combined with the fact that the other end of the dildo was bashing against her clit, to make sure that Asuka received a powerful climax of her own. It was quickly followed by another, and another, and another, just as it always did. And just as always, she was able to push herself through each of those orgasms, to keep the butt fucking going for as long as possible.

She was also able to increase the pace ever so slightly, with admittedly the help of Natalya hammering her big booty back at her, the two warrior women working together to make sure that the weak one's most private hole would be gaping open for hours after this, and Natalya Neidhart would never be able to sit down again without thinking about Asuka. And not at all for at least a few hours.

Of course, as she started to cum herself from this wonderful rectum wrecking, Asuka had to tear her eyes away from Charlotte, and concentrate on her new anal bitch. Because she didn't want to give Charlotte a chance to claim that she in any way helped Asuka to cum with the memory of losing her butt cherry, and the monster multiple orgasms she had because of it.

Especially as there was some truth to it. Oh God, Asuka had more or less been able to put that out of her mind throughout this whole experience with Natalya, then annoyingly finding herself thinking of it right at the end. Although on the bright side, that only motivated her into continuing to ass fuck this bitch, until Natalya Neidhart collapsed face down in exhaustion, truly becoming nothing but a fuck hole for a superior woman.

For a few blissful moments Asuka continued using Natalya Neidhart's butt hole for her pleasure, then she abruptly pulled out of it, smacked those meaty cheeks hard and rough, and then ordered, "Spread your cheeks bitch! Mmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, show me, and everyone else here, your gaping open shit hole!"

"Yes Mistress Asuka." Natalya whimpered, quickly doing as she was told.

Natalya struggled to keep her ass in the air once Mistress Asuka let go of her hips and moved away from her. Luckily she had years of experience, and was just about able to do it, as the other women gathered around to admire the handiwork of The Empress.

Which mostly helped Nattie to stay in place, and then reached back to grab two handfuls of meaty cheeks, and then spread them wide apart, to emphasize the gaping crater which was now her ass hole. Something which was unnecessary, as it felt like her most private hole was now as wide and deep as the Grand Canyon, but it proved her submission to the superior woman, and would hopefully entice her to keep her.

This was nothing new for poor Nattie. She was constantly getting conquered by some new comer, or even another bottom, hoping to make a name for themselves, and then she spent sometime being their anal bitch, before they either lost interest in her, or themselves were conquered. Either way, she would convince herself she could try topping again, and this time it would be different, but it never was.

No, each time was more pathetic, and this time was particularly terrible. So, at least in that moment, Natalya Neidhart hoped that Mistress Asuka would indeed become the Alpha female of the entire WWE, and she would keep her as a pet for as long as she rained, and regularly used her, so she wouldn't get any ridiculous ideas about topping again. Because at this stage, that would be less embarrassing.

After allowing Nattie to expose herself for a few long minutes, and for everyone who wanted to take a photo to do so, Asuka ordered, "Now suck my cock. Mmmmmmmmmm, suck your own butt cream off of my big dick like the ATM whore you are! The ass to mouth whore! Oh yes, suck it good, cock sucker! Ooooooooooh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm fuck!"

"Yes Mistress Asuka." Natalya whimpered, quickly doing as she was told.

She received a number of encouragements after that, but mostly it was in Japanese, and honestly, Natalya wasn't really paying attention. No, she was far too busy turning herself around, positioning herself kneeling in front of Mistress Asuka, and then taking that big dick which had just been deep inside her ass into her mouth.

Which was easier now she'd had time to recover from that hellacious butt busting, and the fact that humiliating herself like that had returned some of her energy to her. Or at the very least, filled her full of adrenaline. Either way, it happened again when Natalya wrapped her lips around the head of that strap-on cock, and then moaned loudly and happily at the taste of her own butt.

It was a flavour that she was allowed to savour for a few long seconds, before Mistress Asuka grabbed the back of her head and forcefully pushed her downwards. Not all the way, but enough that it kicked Nattie's cock sucker instincts into high gear, and she began loudly slurping away at that ass flavoured dildo, and bobbing her head up and down rapidly.

She even took it into her throat in record time, before looking up to the superior woman for approval. Sadly Mistress Asuka seemed miles away, no doubt looking deep into the eyes of Mistress Charlotte. Oh yes, those two were on another collision course, and Natalya couldn't wait to see who would end up on top this time.

12