Ready For Asuka Ch. 13

Story Info
New. Is Sonya...
8.3k words
4.83
3.1k
2
0

Part 13 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,006 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Asuka or Charlotte or Paige or Mandy Rose or Sonya Deville or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"Charlotte? What the hell do you think you're doing?" Sonya snapped angrily.

"Hello to you too, Sonya." Charlotte chuckled, before narrowing her eyes at her, "Now is there something you'd like to say to me? Huh? And before you reply with something rude again, you might want to bearing in mind, I control whether or not you have another chance to wreck Paige's big fat ass, ever again. And more importantly, Mandy's big fat booty."

For a few long seconds Sonya fumed at even the idea that she wouldn't be able to fuck Mandy's heavenly booty again, before relaxing, and forcing out through gritted teeth, "I'm sorry, Mistress Charlotte."

"You're forgiven." Charlotte said dryly, in a tone which suggested that Sonya wasn't.

"I didn't mean to be rude." Sonya forced herself to continue, "But apparently I'm facing Asuka one on one tonight. And we all know what will happen if I lose."

"Well then, I suggest you don't lose. Again." Charlotte suggested bitterly.

"That's what this is about?" Sonya whined, "It was a tag match. It meant nothing."

"And you still tapped out, like a bitch." Charlotte pointed out, "I thought you were supposed to be tough, huh? An MMA expert? God, I swear Mandy lasted longer than you, in that other tag match you lost."

"That wasn't her fault. Or mine." Sonya whined.

"Then who's was it?" Charlotte scoffed, before quickly adding, "No, don't answer that. I'm tired of hearing excuses. I am The Queen, the one true Alpha female of the WWE, and I will not be associated with losers. So you have two choices. Beat Asuka, like I did, and confirm your worthy of being my right hand woman. Or become just another notch on Asuka's belt. Either way, you soften her up for me."

"But Charlotte-", Sonya began with another whine.

"I said no more excuses." Charlotte snapped, before offering her condolences, "For what it's worth, I'm rooting for you. I really am. And if you win, I'll be happy to help you break that bitch once and for all. And you can have Mandy out there, interfering on your behalf. But if you lose, don't bother crawling back to me. Not that Asuka will give you the chance."

Sonya's butt hole quivered with fear, and unfortunately anticipation, at hearing those words, just like it had when she first heard she was going one on one with The Empress tonight. Sure enough, when Charlotte walked off in disgust, leaving Sonya to wallow in her humiliation, Asuka past her in the hall, and gave her a wicked smirk, which was worth a thousand words.

In that moment, the former MMA fighter actually considered begging the intimidating woman to take it easy on her. That she would forfeit the match, as long as Asuka promise to be gentle with her virgin ass hole. But no, she refused to be so weak. She didn't care that many had already dismissed her as a jobber, she would get the upset victory, and prove her worth to Charlotte.

"Sonya, babe, I'm so sorry." Mandy said softly, cautiously approaching her girlfriend, who was clearly deep in thought.

"Don't be." Sonya said, psyching herself up, "I'm about to make that bitch sorry that she ever messed with us."

"Uh-huh." Mandy replied, unable to even pretend she believed her woman.

"I am." Sonya insisted, "Charlotte already prove that bitch isn't unbeatable, and tonight, I'm going to be the one to beat Asuka. And you know what? I'm not just going to beat her, I'm going to make her tap out. First in the ring, and then backstage, when I pound her ass. You'll see. You'll all see. I'm going to make the mighty Asuka my anal loving bitch!"

*

Of course, a short time later it was Sonya's hands tapping the matt, surrendering to The Empress of Tomorrow, and with it not just losing a match, but surrendering her virgin ass hole to maybe the most infamous butt fucker in the history of the WWE. She was then left to wallow in defeat, as Asuka stood triumphantly over her broken body, smiling sadistically at the crowd, and then down at her defeated opponent.

To be fair, Sonya had given it her all, and come as close as anyone, except Charlotte, to beating this goddess. But in the end, it didn't matter. She really was a loser. And soon, her virgin butt would be stretched and filled with girl cock, most likely turning her into this woman's bitch.

*

"Easy peasy." Asuka chuckled as she walked through the door of the locker room.

"Apparently." Charlotte said in disgust, before quickly adding, "But it won't be that easy with me. You know it. Mmmmmmmmm, in fact, deep down, you know that when we meet again, it's going to be just like the first time. You tapping out, and becoming my little anal bitch. So why not just save us all some trouble, huh? Forget about Sonya, and spread your cheeks for me."

"Awww, you want to save your friend?" Asuka mocked, pretty sure from the way that Charlotte looked that it was true.

"No!" Charlotte snapped, "I just want another piece of your ass."

"We'll see." Asuka said dismissively.

There was then a brief pause, before a dejected Sonya entered the locker room, causing Charlotte to question her, "Well, what do you have to say for yourself?"

"I'm sorry Charlotte." Sonya whimpered pathetically.

"Don't be sorry, mmmmmmmmmm, just bend over Asuka's knee." Asuka chuckled wickedly, "That's it, good girl. Yes, leave your gear on, as a reminder of what you are."

Which had Sonya tensing up, and looking over at Charlotte for support. She probably should've known better, because of course The Queen just looked at her coldly, causing Sonya to lower her head in defeat, and then do as she was told.

Given her main roster debut, it was unsurprising that Asuka wasn't easy on her, despite the fact that she had been beating her like a drum the past few weeks, especially in their latest one on one match. But did she really have to leave her gear on? God, that was so embarrassing. Even if it was pretty much a guarantee that Asuka would remove one part of it in particular, so she could get full access to her prize.

It took a frustratingly long time for that to happen, Asuka seemingly perfectly content to take a few long seconds squeezing and groping that prize, and even gently smacking it a few times, before pulling Sonya's wrestling trunks down, and really getting to work on her ass. At least as far as the groping and squeezing. The hard spanking would no doubt come later, but for now, this was far more effective, as it left the once proud MMA competitor squirming with humiliation.

Especially as it was happening right in front of Charlotte Flair, and worse, her girlfriend, Mandy Rose. Oh God, what must they think of her right now? Or Asuka, for that matter. Because sure, she had wanted to fight her, but she respected her Dom for the night, and now Sonya was terrified she was going to be broken easily like a little bitch.

Asuka certainly enjoyed the reactions of Charlotte, and especially Mandy, as she effortlessly dominated their tag team partner, and in Mandy's case, girlfriend. Oh yes, it was always satisfying to do this kind of thing in front of the people who cared about her latest conquest the most. And sure, it would only get better when she began giving the spanking her all, and especially when she moved onto pounding this cute little butt in another way, but there was definitely something to be said for this stage.

The stage where everyone knew what was coming, and was dreading it. Or, in her case, anticipating it. Which was extra special in this case, because while Sonya was about to be broken, she could take comfort in the fact that her girlfriend really cared about her. Something which was written all over her face.

Of course, as much as Asuka enjoyed watching these expressions, her main focus ultimately fell on the well-rounded bottom, that was in the perfect position for a spanking. Maybe especially when she delivered the first devastating blow. Well, she may have looked back up again for the reaction, but more and more she was focused on those cheeks, as they jiggled for her, and slowly changed colour.

Not as much as it would do later on, but it was still significant, and fun. At least for her. Oh yes, Asuka was cackling with wicked delight, while poor Mandy was whimpering softly, and Sonya was crying out loudly. Which was really pathetic considering she was supposed to be a former MMA fighter.

In fact, Asuka had wondered whether this woman would be even more of a challenge than Charlotte, and the two of them combined would be too much to overcome. Especially with Mandy Rose in their corner, who at the very least, could distract The Empress with that amazing ass of hers.

But no, it was clear that Sonya was just as pathetic as Mandy, only effective when she had the numbers advantage, and even then she needed someone like The Queen to get something done. Alone? She was just another pathetic little wannabe. Hell, she honestly wasn't even worth Asuka's time, but she had made the mistake of pissing The Empress off, and now she was going to pay for that mistake.

The entire night she would pay for it, and it was hard to tell what was worse for her between the occasional strikes, and the constant blows which came later. At first glance, it would appear the obvious answer was the former, because when Asuka phased out the pausing to grope Sonya's ass in between strikes, and slowly increase the force of her blows, it truly had some very noticeable effects.

Namely, the jiggling ass cheeks turning bright red, and the supposedly dangerous fighter squealing like a little bitch. However, at least it was the beginning of the end of this particular humiliation. And hell, Asuka wouldn't be surprised if poor Sonya couldn't even think at this stage, which might be good at the moment, as it would mean she couldn't think what her teammates were thinking about her.

Sonya wished that was the case, but if anything, she became even more aware of the others when being roughly spanked. And not just her own team, and especially her girlfriend, but the rest of the women's locker room, watching her being absolutely humiliated. Which should have been enough to push her into controlling herself, but it just wasn't.

Because she had received worse pain than this before, but this was continuously coming from her butt, and she was helpless to stop it. And it was happening in front of such a large crowd. God, it was just too overwhelming, and she broke down, turning into a sobbing wreck, as she lay defeated over her opponent's knee, and accepted everything she had to give her. Which was seemingly never-ending punishment.

Even when the pain abruptly ended, Sonya got no form of relief, as instead of going back to the groping, and thus massaging some of the pain away, The Empress wasn't content to just admire her handiwork, and allow her defeated opponent to wallow in her humiliation. More importantly, Asuka gave their audience, including Charlotte and Mandy, the chance to admire her handiwork.

Namely, Sonya's battered butt cheeks, which took a long time to stop jiggling, which now had to be bright red from the abuse it had taken. And worst of all, they were just getting started. Then, Asuka abruptly stood up, causing her already pretty much broken bitch to fall onto the ground in a defeated heap, before giving that bitch her next command.

"Mandy, bring me a strap-on I can use to butt fuck your little girlfriend." Asuka ordered, her eyes never leaving Sonya's broken body.

Biting her lip, Mandy briefly glanced over at Charlotte, who simply told her, "Do as she says."

"Yes, Mistress Charlotte." Mandy whimpered pathetically, then as an afterthought added, "Yes, Mistress Asuka."

Which caused Asuka to chuckle wickedly, and then when Mandy came towards her with the requested harness she shot her a glare, and warned her, "Do not hesitate to obey me again."

"Yes, Mistress Asuka." Mandy blurted out nervously this time.

"You better." Asuka growled, before ordering with a smirk, "Now suck my cock. Oh yes, suck it! Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, get it nice and ready for your girlfriend's bitch hole."

"Yes, Mistress Asuka." Mandy quickly replied and obeyed.

So quickly that Mandy almost had half of the dildo in her mouth in a blink of an eye. Oh God, Sonya had to watch her girlfriend give the best threat to them and her Queen a loud, sloppy wet blow job, which had The Empress cackling with delight. Sonya was ashamed of Mandy for this, but she got it. The poor little butt slut just couldn't help herself.

This came naturally to a bottom like her. Which was why the submissive blonde spent the next few minutes pumping her mouth up and down the first few inches of the shaft rapidly, while sucking as loudly and as enthusiastically as she possibly could. After all, there was no risk of this cock shooting a load, and then going soft. And from the look in her eyes, and the grin on her face, this was definitely pleasing the mighty Asuka.

Especially when Mandy lowered her mouth down further and further on the cock, taking it into her throat with well-practiced ease. It didn't even take that long for her to start deep throating the entire length. Of course, one of the main reasons Mandy went that fast was because she was expecting Asuka would want to move on to something else sooner rather than later.

Sonya expected the same thing, and she wasn't sure if she should hope that she would receive further preparation in the form of a rim job or not. Obviously, it would mean less pain, but it also meant she was more likely to break. Not that it was up to her, of course. No, it was up to Mistress Asuka, and her choice didn't come as a surprise.

"Enough!" Asuka finally ordered, quickly adding as Mandy looked up at her with the cock still in her mouth, "Eat your girlfriend's ass. Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, tongue Sonya's shit hole, and get her even more ready to take a cock up her ass. My cock. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, get that anal virgin as ready as she can be to get her butt cherry popped."

"Yes, Mistress Asuka." Mandy quickly replied and obeyed, once she had removed her mouth from that cock.

Mandy was always reluctant to stop sucking cock, as while she didn't feel physical pleasure from it, the mental high was always a treat. And this time it was truly something special, given what she was preparing this cock for. However, the exact same thing was true of what she was moving onto, the main difference being, was that instead of using her mouth on an unfeeling object, it would be part of her girlfriend's body, and therefore naturally superior.

Even if it did push them further towards Sonya's ultimate humiliation. So despite how much she loved sucking dick, Mandy was reasonably quick to do it this time, and even quicker when it came to burying her face in between Sonya's cheeks.

This was a very familiar position for her, as she was always willing to be worshiping this ass as a sign that she was very happy to be the bottom in this relationship. Hell, as of late she had been puckering up for The Queen's derrière, quite frequently, as a way to say sorry for all her losses. The obvious difference being that Sonya was right besides her during times like that, while now she was on her own.

Which was even better, because it meant she had that ass all to herself. And oh, did she enjoy every minute of it. Well, she wished she could slide her lips all around the cheeks, and really show her appreciation for her top. But she knew what was expected of her, and there was something to be said for going straight to licking Sonya's butt hole.

Especially in the loud cry of pleasure she got from Sonya because of it. Oh yes, that sound had Mandy grinning into her girlfriend's butt, and licking even more enthusiastically, which got more happy sounds, which just started the process all over again. Which was wonderful, and yet worrying at the same time. After all, Mandy didn't want Sonya to break.

She loved her too much for that. And if she was being honest with herself, she loved being fucked by her too much for that. But once again, the little butt slut just couldn't help herself, as she ravenously ate that booty for several long minutes, getting the forbidden hole nice and wet, just like Mistress Asuka had told her too.

Naturally, she also swirled her tongue around that back door, and eventually pushed her tongue inside it. Also, naturally, she didn't get very far, given Sonya's inexperience, but she got further than she thought she might. Apparently her top was more ready for this than either of them would've liked.

God, Mandy bet she could have shoved a finger into this virgin hole, and in her current mood, not only would Sonya let her, but she would probably thank her for it. Probably moaning like an anal slut in the process. But no, she wouldn't be that cruel. Besides, she needed permission from Mistress Asuka for something like that, and Mistress Asuka probably wanted to do it herself.

"Stop, and move away from your girlfriend's butt." Asuka ordered after a few moments of watching the rim job, "But don't go far. Mmmmmmmm yesssssssss, I want you nice and close, so you can get the best possible look at my big dick popping your girlfriend's anal cherry. Oh yes, that's it. Stay right there, and watch as I sodomize your woman, and turn you into a Cucked Bitch!"

"Yes, Mistress Asuka." Mandy quickly whimpered softly and obeyed.

"As for you, spread your cheeks, and give me your virgin hole." Asuka ordered, turning her attention to the brunette, and then smacking her ass, "And what do you say?"

"Ah fuck... I mean, yes... Mistress Asuka." Sonya grumbled and slowly obeyed.

Sonya spread her cheeks quickly, which was at least some small form of disobedience, but it didn't feel like much in that moment. Especially as it still had Mistress Asuka chuckling wickedly, a wide smile on her face as she admired her prize for a few long seconds. Then she spat onto her target, then slowly pushed a finger into Sonya's ass hole. Which was honestly a mercy she hadn't been expecting.

Then again, maybe it was exactly the opposite, given that it forced a moan of pleasure out of the once proud MMA fighter. Oh God, she actually cried out in mostly pleasure from the feeling of a finger slowly entering her most private hole, and then pumping in and out of it, which was a warning sign for things to come.

For better or for worse, this was no new territory for poor Sonya. No, one time Mandy had been eating her pussy, and clearly just got carried away, slipping a finger into her top's back door. Probably because Sonya had done the exact same thing to her before hand. However, this time nothing was touching her cunt, and to Sonya's shame, she still enjoyed every moment of it.

The rim job definitely helped, but the thought of what would happen next should be enough to stop her from moaning in pleasure. Except, that's exactly what happened, and worse still, it continued to happen as Mistress Asuka added a second finger, and then even when she replaced it with her cock. At least, at first.

Probably because she had just been enjoying herself so much, Sonya automatically whimpered with anticipation and pleasure when she felt her butt hole being abandoned, only to be stretched wider than ever before. But then it just kept stretching, and stretching, and stretching, until it became increasingly painful.

Agonizingly so, right at the end there, as the dildo slid through her back hole and into her ass, which made it official. She had just lost her anal cherry. No, her back door virginity had been taken from her, by one of the greatest butt busters in the history of the WWE, Mistress Asuka. Maybe the greatest. And now, her ass would forever belong to that top. Something that the legendary rectum wrecker just had to gloat about.

MTL17
MTL17
2,006 Followers