Ready For Asuka Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooooooooooh, that's another anal cherry for Asuka. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, it's mine. Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, all mine. Your girlfriend's ass is mine!" Asuka cackled wickedly, first directly talking to Sonya, then Mandy, and then finally Charlotte, as her voice turned from teasing to threatening, "And your next."

"We'll see about that." Charlotte grumbled.

"Yes, we will." Asuka agreed with a wicked chuckle, before pushing, "Now watch me, Mandy. Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssss, watch me stuff your girlfriend's ass hole full of cock, like the Cucked Bitch you are."

"Yes, Mistress Asuka." Mandy whimpered and obeyed.

Given the overwhelming humiliation she was feeling at the time, poor Sonya had absolutely nothing to add, simply making embarrassing noises, as if she had been gutted like a fish. And the physical pain wasn't even that unbearable. Nothing compared to some of the other things she had suffered through over the course of her career. But mentally it was pure torture.

Especially as this might be the thing which cost her the thing which she treasured most, namely, Mandy Rose. And if she was being honest, Mandy Rose's big fat ass. Oh God, somehow Sonya had landed the best piece of ass in the history of the WWE, and not only might she lose it tonight, but she might become another woman's bitch in the process.

Asuka was almost always determined to make that true of any woman that she fucked, but Sonya had chosen to make this personal when she sighted with Charlotte, and attacked her. Now she was going to pay, losing everything she held dear in the process. Something which was proving to be very, very easy.

After all, she might do pretty well in a team, but when it came to a one on one match between them, The Empress had easily embarrassed the former MMA fighter, effortlessly making her tap out in the centre of the ring. Which would be this bitch's future from now on. Oh yes, Sonya Deville would spent her entire career getting her ass kicked, she and Mandy such shameless bottoms that they would lose on purpose, just so they could bottom to their fellow bottoms.

She would also ensure that each member of this team became infamous for being ass sluts who were completely addicted to anal sex. Oh yes, they would willingly degrade themselves on a daily basis, just like this, with one watching the other taking it all the way up the butt. Which given her strength, could have probably been achieved in a few hard thrusts, but Asuka wouldn't even be that cruel to Charlotte when she got her hands on her.

No, she made sure to go nice and slowly, so she was overwhelming poor Sonya with pleasure instead of pain. Which was also far more effective at breaking a bitch. Besides, The Empress preferred to savour every single glorious moment of watching her big dick sliding through another female wrestler's shit hole and deep into her shit-pipe.

Especially when that female wrestler was exposing herself like this. Which admittedly was pretty much every time that Asuka anally defiled her defeated opponents, although there were times where she did it herself, so she could enjoy the feeling that those cheeks, or making their lover do it, like she would very soon with Mandy. However, when her goal was breaking someone mentally, there was nothing quite like forcing the other woman to hold herself open.

Something which unfortunately, she now had first-hand experience in, Asuka's ass hole quivering as she briefly remembered losing her own back door cherry. Thankfully she was bought back to the task at hand, helped a great deal by the fact that her dick's journey was at an end. Oh yes, her thighs came to rest against Sonya's ass cheeks, meaning that the butt stuffing was complete.

Which again, Asuka just had to gloat about, "Every inch. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, that's every single inch of Asuka's big dick, right up your tailpipe. Right in front of your girlfriend. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, it's official, the Empress is the first one to bury her full length into Sonya Deville's bottom and take her anal virginity. And now, I am the first one to butt fuck you. Oooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmm, you feel that, bitch? That's your first ever butt fucking. And you're taking it right in front of your girlfriend. Who won't be your girlfriend when I'm done. No, she's just going to be my anal bitch. Just like you."

Honestly, Asuka should spend more time savouring the moment, and allowing Sonya to wallow in her humiliation. Both because it would be more enjoyable for her, and it would make it easier to break Sonya, given that her back passage would have had more time to relax and get use the idea of taking dick. However, she was just too horny for that. Oh yes, for better or for worse, after only a few taunting words, the mighty Asuka started sodomizing her latest conquest.

With very promising results, no less. Oh yes, The Empress had been expecting cries of pain, and while they were definitely in there, there were also sounds of pleasure mixed in, something that suggested that maybe the two girlfriends were both natural anal sluts. Although, even if they weren't, they would be, when she was done with them, along with their teammate.

Mandy to her great shame thoroughly enjoyed the show in front of her. Especially as she was so close to the action she could easily see that big dildo stretching out Sonya's butt hole as the man-made dick was slowly pumped in and out of that previously virgin ass hole. Which made her greedy little butt hole quiver with jealousy, and anticipation, at this exact thing happening to her.

In fact, in that moment she wanted nothing more than to bend over next to Sonya and spread her cheeks. God, she even wanted to beg Mistress Asuka to fuck her fat ass too. Which was a fantasy she became so lost in, she almost missed the chance to re-joined the fun. Luckily, it was hard to miss Mistress Asuka's cock leaving that bitch hole, and being pressed against Mandy's lips.

"Suck it." Asuka ordered softly but firmly, "Mmmmmmmmmm, taste your own girlfriend's ass on my dick."

"Yes Mistress Asuka." Mandy quickly replied and obeyed.

It wasn't exactly what she had been dreaming of right before this, or in the weeks and even months leading up to this. However, it had definitely made an appearance within her most forbidden fantasies, and Mandy didn't even hesitate to obey. She was vaguely aware that Mistress Asuka kept talking, and then laughing at her, but she didn't care.

No, all she really cared about at that moment was getting every drop of that yummy butt cream, Mandy's eyelids fluttering closed and a loud moan escaping her lips, as she tasted the deepest part of her girlfriend's butt for the very first time. The deepest part of Sonya Deville's butt! Oh God, she was tasting the deepest part of Sonya Deville's butt, and she was loving every second of it.

Those words echoed in her head in some form or another for a few long minutes, as she savoured that heavenly flavour. Then when there was no more ass cream to clean she started bobbing her head up and down the dildo, going lower each time, until it was hitting the entrance to her throat.

Under other circumstances she might have concentrated on the first half of the cock, but given the words of encouragement, Asuka seem to run out of patience for this act. So instead, she just gave one long push forwards, stuffing the rest of the man-made dick directly into her throat. Which was a position she held for a few long seconds, before bobbing her head up and down the full length of the cock.

Which in turn had Asuka providing more encouragement, "Oooooooooooh yessssssssss, ooooooooooh yessssssssss, that's it bitch! Oh yeah! Mmmmmmmmmm, fuck yes, get every drop! Get every single drop of your girlfriend's butt cream. Oh yeah, I love watching a bitch deep throat my dick. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, Sonya, your girlfriend deep throats my cock soooooooooooo goooooooooooooodddddddddd, mmmmmmmmmm fuck! Almost as good as you take it up the butt. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, both of you make such great bottoms. I can't wait to own both of you. And Charlotte. Oh yes, then we'll make it a real ATM party, ha ha ha ha! But first, let's get back in that booty!"

With no other warning, Mistress Asuka yanked her cock out of one hole, and into another, and then repeated the process. Namely, going back and forth between Sonya Deville's ass, and Mandy Rose's mouth. Initially Mandy was sad to lose the dick, but she knew something like this was coming, so she kind of welcomed it.

And sure enough, she got exactly what she wanted, being fed a steady diet of butt cream, straight from her girlfriend's bowels. Admittedly she didn't like it as much as tasting her own ass, or better yet being the one who was getting sodomized, but it was definitely preferable to watching someone else receiving this privilege. Which unfortunately, was exactly what happened next.

"So, who wants to taste this bitch's ass next?" Asuka questioned, then chuckled at the enthusiastic response she got from the crowd, before teasing, "How about you, Charlotte?"

"I'm good." Charlotte grumbled.

"Are you sure?" Asuka pushed, "Because you'll be tasting it soon enough anyway, so why not get a head start?"

"Well, by that logic, you should just bend over for me now, and save us both sometime." Charlotte countered.

Ignoring that jab, Asuka chuckled wickedly, "A shame, but there is always one member of your team who could practice sucking my cock instead..."

Her ears perking up at this idea, Paige look pleadingly up at her owner and begged, "Oh please Mistress Charlotte, can I? Mmmmmmmmm fuck yeah, I wanna taste Mistress Sonya's arse on Mistress Asuka's dick. Please? I swear, I'll put on such a good show for you and Mistress Asuka. Oooooooooh, and even Mistress Mandy. Suck that bum flavoured cock real good, make her real jealous."

"I suppose." Charlotte grumbled, mostly just wanting to shut Paige up.

"YES! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Paige beamed happily.

"Then, get over here, bitch." Asuka ordered, quickly adding, "And Mandy, spread your girlfriend's cheeks. Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssss, that way you can still be involved in the fun."

"Yes Mistress Asuka." Paige enthusiastically replied and obeyed.

"Yes Mistress Asuka." Mandy replied and obeyed, albeit a lot less enthusiastically.

Paige could sympathize with Mistress Mandy being reluctant to hold those cheeks open when she wasn't getting a yummy reward, and worse, had to see someone else get it. She also just about remembered a time where she had to watch a girl she had loved, Emma, being used as a fuck toy right in front of her.

Of course, that was before she accepted her true calling in life as an anal loving bottom, and now when she looked back, Paige knew that the true tragedy if that was that she had ever thought she could be the top of anyone. Thankfully the likes of AJ Lee, The Bellas, the horse women and now even Mistress Asuka were using her for her true purpose, and she couldn't be happier.

Given the tasty honour which was being offered, Paige quickly forgot all about the plight of her regular owners, and concentrated on tasting one of them on the mighty Mistress Asuka's dick. Something which made her moan happily as soon as she wrapped her lips around it. Admittedly, that was mostly because of the yummy butt cream, and the fact that she was tasting the deepest part of Sonya Deville's bowels for the very first time.

However, the fact that she was sucking Mistress Asuka's dick was also definitely a factor. One which made Paige feel honoured that her whore mouth was being used this way. Because sure, she had done it before, but now this was centre stage, she was determined to prove herself worthy of this special treat.

So like Mistress Mandy before her, Paige allowed herself several long minutes to savour that flavour, before inevitably bobbing her head up and down that dick. The difference was that she continued doing that, even after she started pushing the dildo into her throat. Which was a risk, but considering Paige had tried to take her down a few weeks ago, Mistress Asuka was thankfully inclined to allow the first ever NXT women's champion plenty of time to humiliate herself.

Hell, she even grabbed her head at one point, and began brutally fucking her mouth, treating it like any other fuck hole around here. Like it was Sonya Deville's ass hole. In fact, at least in that moment, the first ever NXT Alpha female's throat was taking a harder pounding than her owner's butt hole. At least so far.

It was only a matter of time before that changed, but Paige adored every second that she was face fucked. Especially as it came with such wonderful degrading words. Okay, Paige was too far gone to really tell what Mistress Asuka was really saying, but she caught the odd word, like slut, and bitch, and fuck hole, which was more than enough to add to her enjoyment.

Besides, she knew it was only a matter of time before some other lucky bitch got this privilege, so she should savour every moment of it. And sure enough, that's exactly what happened, leaving poor Paige just to watch. Especially given it would be Mistress Sonya receiving the next anal pounding. Oh well, hopefully a pissed off Mistress Charlotte would take her frustrations out on Paige's arse real soon.

Sonya had to watch every degrading moment of that. And the worst part, was that she wasn't receiving the same treatment. Oh God, it was so humiliating, but in that moment she had never been more desperately to go ass to mouth. Even if it would be quite as tasty as Mandy's booty cream, which she had tasted on her cock when her girlfriend past out, and more recently on Mistress Charlotte's dick, when The Queen wanted to prove who was really in charge amongst them.

To her shame, Sonya had really enjoyed that. And part of her was even looking forward to doing it for Mistress Asuka. Mostly because this would be over by then, but also she just wanted to taste it. Both for the flavour, and just be further humiliated.

It was hard to imagine it would be better than this. Worse! Sonya meant worse. Oh yes, she was still face down and ass up, Mandy still spreading her cheeks, and thus exposing her gaping ass hole to her peers. Which already felt extremely wide, and she hadn't even received the hard anal pounding yet.

Which had her worried for the future, and extremely excited. Oh God, to her shame, in that moment Sonya never wanted anything more than a hard anal pounding. In fact, towards the end, the only thing holding her back was knowing what she would have to promise in order to get it, and more importantly, knowing that she wouldn't get it, if she did it too soon.

Of course, ultimately it became just too much, and Sonya whimpered pathetically, "Make me cum, ooooooooooooh fuck, please make me cum! I need to cum. I need it! Please, Mistress Asuka, fuck my ass hard and make me cum! Pound me, ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, pound my fucking bitch hole! Yesssssssssssss, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

"Will you be my bitch?" Asuka pushed softly, before going in for the kill, "Will you give me Mandy?"

Which they both knew was a much bigger ask, and kept Sonya from responding, for a while, but eventually she nodded her head in defeat, and cried out, "Yes... YES! Oooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, you can have Mandy. You can have me. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk, you can have anything, just make me fucking cum! My ass is yours! From now on, you own it! You own me, and Mandy. I'll do anything you want, be your anal whore, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh, give you my girlfriend's big fat ass, anything! Just make me cum! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, make me cum make me cum make me cum! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, FUCKING MAKE ME CUM LIKE A BITCH WITH A DICK IN MY FUCKING BUTT!"

"Good girl." Asuka chuckled, "Now bounce your booty back against me. Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssssssss, bounce it good. Show me you've accepted your place. And more importantly, show your Queen that you're nothing but The Empress's anal fuck toy! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, and show your little girlfriend, too. Oh yes, show Mandy Rose that Sonya Deville belongs to Asuka. And so does she."

Not needing to be told twice, Sonya started hammering her ass back against the dildo which had now truly succeeded in turning her shit hole into a fuck hole. For better or for worse, she had already lifted herself up onto all fours, so she could get the best look at Mandy, Paige and then several girls after them, tasting her ass, meaning it was easy to push herself to the edge of orgasm.

She managed to avoid Charlotte's gaze while doing this, but not Mandy's. No, Sonya tried to avoid it, but she just couldn't help look at her girlfriend, their eyes meeting as they had like a hundred mixed emotions each. And that, maybe more than anything else, was the thing that made her cum. Although the fact that Mistress Asuka increasing the pace a lot to do with it.

Even though there was still no doubt in her mind that Mandy Rose loved her as much as she loved her, it was telling that her girlfriend didn't exactly complain when her suppose top not only surrendered to another top, but gave up her bottom in the process.

Of course, Mistress Asuka would likely insist on breaking Mandy herself, but given the look in her eyes, it was probably something that the blonde would welcome. God, in that moment it was even something that Sonya would welcome too, given the monster climax she found herself suddenly receiving. Especially as it was followed by another, and another, and another, which pretty much turned her into a mindless butt slut. Maybe forever.

Asuka definitely noticed this eye contact between the two girlfriends, and she found it adorable. And she wondered if it would be the same thing, when the reverse was true, and she was pounding Mandy Rose's big fat ass. She genuinely hoped so, as there would be something so deliciously poetic about it.

Even if they didn't though, she could easily arrange it once they were both probably broken in. In the meantime, she just enjoyed the beautiful expressions on their faces right now. And of course, the one on Charlotte's, which was even more delicious. Oh yes, The Queen was mad, because in one fell swoop, she had pretty much lost both of her allies. Including this, the most important one.

There was little doubt that Mandy was just the free toy which came with the Happy Meal. A piece of meat, who's big fat ass could be used to distract their opponents. And maybe more importantly, just be used for their own pleasure in private. Or in the locker room.

But here was this former MMA fighter, who had the potential to really be a player in the WWE, and Asuka was turning her into nothing but a fuck hole, meaning that the supposedly mighty Queen was back to square one. And once again, she was doing all this in front of the MMA girl's girlfriend, making this all the more delicious. Something which The Empress just had to gloat about.

Which Asuka did by grabbing a handful of hair, yanking it back, and smacking that ass while yelling, "YOU'RE MY BITCH NOW SONYA! MY ANAL LOVING LITTLE BITCH! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, YOU COULD HAVE BEEN THE QUEEN'S, BUT NOW YOU'RE MINE! ALL MINE! JUST LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S BIG FAT ASS WHEN I'M DONE! AND YOUR QUEEN'S BIG FAT ASS! YOU HEAR ME, CHARLOTTE? YOU'RE NEXT! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, THIS ASS IS MINE! JUST LIKE YOURS WILL BE! EVERY ASS HERE WILL BE MINE! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, ALL FUCKING MINE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Her words ultimately melted away into just Japanese curses, but Asuka felt the spirit of her message was still getting across, given the looks on the faces of the two closest blondes. And it was those delicious expressions, combined with Sonya's deceptively meaty ass cheeks jiggling against her thighs, and the sheer joy of anally defiling another female warrior and turning her into nothing but her anal loving bitch was more than enough to make Asuka cum.