Ready For Asuka Ch. 14

Story Info
Is Mandy Rose...
7.1k words
4.67
2.8k
3
0

Part 14 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Asuka or Charlotte or Paige or Mandy Rose or Sonya Deville or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"Can I be your bitch now?" Mandy whined. Then when the mighty Asuka gave her a look, Mandy quickly added, "I mean, please can I be yours?"

"God, you're so pathetic." Charlotte grumbled.

"Not enough." Asuka snorted, pressing one of her boots forwards and then ordering, "Oooooooooh yessssssssss, you haven't suffered nearly enough, after what you did to me. So here, make it up to me, by kissing my feet, and begging for the privilege of being my anal bitch just like your little girlfriend is. And Charlotte will soon be."

"Yes, Mistress Asuka. Thank you, Mistress Asuka." Mandy whimpered pathetically, before gladly falling to her knees and covering the superior woman's feet in kisses, and thus ruining Charlotte's chances to retort, "Oh please, Mistress Asuka fuck me. Slam fuck my slutty little ass hole, and make me your anal bitch! Mmmmmmmmmm, I've been dreaming about this all week. Do the same thing to me that you did to Sonya, only harder. I can take it, I swear. Just ask Sonya. Ooooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, she knows that I was an anal whore from day one in this company, and I desperately want to know what it's like to have the mighty Mistress Asuka deep inside my fat ass, pounding that big booty, and making me hers."

Mandy Rose had made sure she got to the arena before Mistress Asuka, so that she would be naked and on all fours when she arrived, with her big fat ass pointing towards the door. Then when the right woman walked in, Mandy slowly spread her cheeks, and begged to be butt fucked and enslaved, just like she was doing now. But just like right now, Mistress Asuka wasn't satisfied.

No, The Empress had insisted on going through with their match, and although Mandy had tapped out the second that the Asuka Lock was applied, Asuka spent five long minutes making her suffer before that, almost breaking her arm or knocking her out several times with particularly vicious moves. And yet, Mandy still desperately wanted to be the superior woman's bitch.

"I suppose that will do." Asuka huffed after a few long minutes of Mandy grovelling at her feet, and then called out, "Sonya, go get a chair I can sit on while spanking your girlfriend."

"Yes, Mistress Asuka. Thank you, Mistress Asuka." Sonya whimpered pathetically, before quickly doing as she was told.

"Good bitch." Asuka smirked after Sonya had completed the task, sitting down on the chair, while ordering her latest conquest, "Mandy, take off that wrestling gear, which a glorified model like you doesn't even deserve to wear, and bend over my knee. Mmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, you must take one final punishment, before you get what you want."

"Yes, Mistress Asuka. Thank you, Mistress Asuka." Mandy whimpered pathetically, before quickly doing as she was told.

While it wasn't what she really wanted, Mandy would take a spanking as punishment over almost anything else any day. Especially over being in the ring with someone as dangerous as The Empress of Tomorrow. And to get there, would involve her finally being in her element. Namely, giving a striptease. Something that she had perfected long before entering the WWE, and in a short time was putting her on track to be one of the most popular bottoms of all time.

Mistress Asuka certainly watch with interest. So did Mistress Charlotte and even Sonya, who now seen broken beyond repair. Which was a great boost to Mandy's confidence, right before the humiliation of bending over.

This was only the beginning of this twisted act, Mistress Asuka cackling wickedly, and then just leaving Mandy to lay there for a few long seconds, exposing herself free of the ring gear it hadn't taken long to take off. Then Mistress Asuka grabbed her ass, and started to fondle it like a piece of meat. Finally, the shameless bottom thought to herself.

Something that she actually liked. Oh yes, this was so degrading and humiliating, but it was the kind of punishment that Mandy could easily get off on. Fuck, her cunt was already getting wet against Mistress Asuka's thigh. Or more accurately, wetter, given that she had been anticipating something like this for a long time now. This, and so much more.

For better or for worse, after what felt like an eternity of being groped, Mistress Asuka suddenly dished out one brutally hard strike, and then watched as those meaty cheeks jiggled for a few long seconds, before repeating the process. Which of course, had Mandy crying out loudly in pain, and desperately missing the groping.

Something which she almost ended up begging for, when receiving half a dozen quick strikes, followed by a pause as the superior woman just watched her squirm. Then Mistress Asuka went back to lovingly fondling those meaty cheeks, soothing the pain away, and causing Mandy to whimper pathetically. Partly because of this action, and partly because this was just a taste of what was to come.

Asuka truly believed she was taking it easy on Mandy, under the circumstances. After all, the once undefeated Empress had suffered the humiliation of a glorified model and anal addicted bottom beating her down, and left her laying helpless in the middle of the ring. Yes, it had been a four on one beat down, but that wasn't much better, because it had mostly been a bunch of bottoms.

Two bottoms in denial, a completely broken one, and maybe the only real challenge Asuka had ever known. Oh yes, if it wasn't Charlotte, things would've been a very different. But they weren't, and Asuka had not forgiven and forgotten. But she also wanted to save something for Charlotte, who was really responsible for all of this.

Besides, it seemed a shame to truly ruin a magnificent piece of art, like Mandy Rose's big fat butt. Which was why Asuka was nice enough to start out slow, giving the butt bitch the chance to recover after the early blows, instead of going straight into relentless butt beating. And she didn't use toys, even though it was very tempting to mix things up a bit by using a paddle, or maybe a riding crop, like the way she might do with Charlotte.

Hell, after a while Asuka even when back to the groping. Admittedly, that was mostly because she just couldn't resist doing so, but it still counted as mercy in her book. Something which was definitely paying off, given the reaction she was getting from this shameless little slut.

Admittedly, the initial wetness that she felt against her thigh could be simply dismissed as Mandy being excited to fulfil her purpose in life as a fuck hole for a superior woman, but as time went on that wetness only increased. Then there was the fact that the constant cries the weak bitch was letting out weren't of pure pain.

No, there was definitely an undertone of enjoyment there, if only because again, Mandy was being topped, AKA what she lived for. Yes, not as much as that twisted pain whore Paige, but it was noticeable. Even when Asuka began slowly switching to giving her latest conquest a real spanking. The type of which she deserved right from the get-go.

Given that she wanted to save something for Charlotte, and she was just having so much fun with that big booty, Asuka took quite a while to phase out the groping, and even when she did that, she didn't exactly use all of her strength to give her new bitch everything she had. It was enough to make her cry, and definitely more than she would normally give well-behaved bitches.

But considering how mad she still was, this was mercy. Although honestly, she continued the spanking longer than she intended, because she was just so transfixed by watching that fat ass jiggling like jelly in an earthquake with every hard blow, and slowly turning bright red, under the force of those strikes. Both of which had The Empress cackling wickedly.

Mandy rather enjoyed a playful spanking from a superior woman, as always, it was guaranteed to lead to a butt wrecking. Well, her poor booty was getting wrecked right now, just not in the way that she liked. In fact, she had been dreading this entire time, and couldn't wait for it to be over, so they could get too her favourite part of sex with other women.

Hell, with any luck, she would be thoroughly prepared for her favourite thing. Something which Mandy chose to focus on, rather than the agony coming from her poor bottom. Which became particularly hard right at the end there, as Mistress Asuka seemed to put a little extra bit of effort behind those final strikes, just to make it clear to her new bitch she still wasn't happy with her for her part in that ambush.

Then just as Mandy was seriously considering begging for mercy, and more importantly begging to be butt fucked, Mistress Asuka abruptly stopped the spanking, leaving the poor blonde to just lay there, whimpering and trying to recover from what had just happened to her. And initially, she didn't even have hands soothing the pain away.

No, Mistress Asuka initially just watched those cheeks jiggle for a few long seconds, maybe even a full minute, before reaching down, and going right back to the groping. Something that Mandy was very, very grateful for, and had her cooing with delight. Especially as while the spanking could be restarted at any second, she was fairly confident that it wasn't going to happen. That instead, she would get exactly what she wanted.

Sure enough, eventually Mistress Asuka ordered, "Bend over! Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssss, bend over in the centre of the room, so I can truly make you mine."

"Yes, Mistress Asuka. Thank you, Mistress Asuka." Mandy whimpered pathetically, before quickly doing as she was told.

"And Sonya...." Asuka ordered the woman in question without even looking at her, "Get me a strap-on. The one I used to take your anal cherry, and make you mine forever. Oooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, bring me that dildo, strap it to me, and then cover it with lube, so I can fuck your girl's bitch ass with it."

"Yes, Mistress Asuka. Thank you, Mistress Asuka." Sonya whimpered pathetically, before quickly doing as she was told.

As she obeyed, Mandy made sure to wiggle her big red booty, trying to entice her new Mistress into giving her what she so desperately wanted as soon as possible. Namely some attention to her greedy little ass hole. Hell, a twisted part of her wanted Mistress Asuka to just slam her newly acquired cock up that fat ass without any form of preparation other than the lube Mandy watched her girlfriend rub into it.

Thankfully no one in the WWE would be that cruel, which was for the best, as The Golden Goddess was the kind of anal slut who could get off on a long, slow butt stuffing. And she could certainly get off on the right preparation. Something which took a while, as The Empress left Sonya equipping and preparing her cock for maybe a full minute, before she kneeled down behind her prey.

There was then a few long seconds where Mistress Asuka left the other women guessing, before burying her face in between those cheeks, and started frantically lapping away at Mandy's bitch hole. Something which had God’s Greatest Creation crying out joyfully, and then whimpering and moaning with equal joy as The Empress settled into giving her a long, drawn-out rim job.

Delightfully long, considering the terrifying woman seemed intent on punishing her former attacker. Not that Mandy was complaining. No, The Golden Goddess loved getting her butt munched, and had to bite her lip to prevent herself from offering up encouragement, like she had done with Paige and even Sonya, as her new top might take it the wrong way.

Asuka loved munching butt, and Mandy Rose had one of the biggest and juiciest asses she'd ever had the pleasure of conquering. Which was really saying something, as the WWE was filled with big booty hos who had just needed a real woman, to put them in their place. Which definitely included Charlotte Flair, who Asuka was determined would be her next conquest.

Something that was easy to imagine right now, and for better or for worse, The Empress just couldn't resist lingering on that image for a few long seconds. Oh yes, the idea of having Charlotte Flair bent over in front of her, getting her ass hole prepared to be fucked for the very first time, was almost overwhelming. One that the up until recently undefeated Japanese woman had thought about.

Of course, to linger on such an idea would be doing a great disservice to this big booty. Besides, it was unlikely Charlotte would be quite this eager to be butt fucked. Although there was definitely something to be said for that. Oh yes, it was really thrilling to hear Mandy Rose, the definition of what WWE management traditionally liked in a female competitor, shamelessly begging to be conquered, even before their match.

Now she was basically getting that again, just before giving the shameless anal whore what she truly desired. Something which had Asuka grinning wickedly into that big fat ass, and further teasing her new bitch by stretching out the rim job for longer than was necessary. Especially given again, she was dealing with an anal slut.

Then again, Asuka wasn't doing it for the anal slut. No, she was mostly doing it for herself, because again, she adored the taste of ass. Also, it was fun to just suffocate herself in booty for a while. However, that was considered by some to be submissive, so before the end she spread those cheeks with both her hands, and made it clear she wasn't just licking that butt hole up and down, and/or sliding her tongue around it.

No, she was also pushing her tongue inside it, and fucking it. And unsurprisingly, that tongue got pretty far up there, once again proving just what a butt slut she was dealing with. Something she further proved with her fingers, and eventually the strap-on.

While again, the fingers were unnecessary, Asuka got great satisfaction from effortlessly pushing the index finger of her right hand into Mandy Rose's slutty little ass hole, making the shameless anal whore once again cry out loudly in pleasure at this latest addition.

Then again when that finger was all the way inside, then after a brief hesitation to savour the moment, Asuka began pumping it in and out of the bitch, eventually adding a second finger along the way. At which point, she finally looked away from the prize in front of her, to give a brief glance over to her audience. Specifically, Sonya and especially Charlotte. Oh yes, their expressions were predictable, but very satisfying.

Which was why Asuka held their gaze as she pulled those fingers out, sucked them clean, and then smacked that big booty to make sure she had Mandy's full attention, before ordering her, "Spread your cheeks, bitch. Mmmmmmmmmm, make it clear to your girlfriend, and your former boss that you desperately want to be my anal bitch. Just like they are, and will be."

"Yes, Mistress Asuka." Mandy whimpered pathetically, quickly doing as she was told, and then added for good measure, "Please, just do it. Fuck me! Fuck me and make me your bitch! Just like you did to Sonya, mmmmmmmmmm, and just like you're going to do to Charlotte. Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, stretch that big fat ass out. Give it every inch. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, I want every inch up my big booty. Ah fuck yeah, oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, stretch that fucking bitch hole! Stretch it! Fucking stretch it just like that, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, oh my God!"

Mandy might have shot herself in the foot with those words, as it caused Mistress Asuka to chuckle wickedly, and pat her ass hole playfully with the head of her strap-on for several long seconds, presumably just so she could hear her humiliate herself for that. However, just as Mandy was on the verge of literally crying with need, her poor little neglected ass hole began to be stretched open for that big dick, causing her to cry out in pleasure.

As it was happening way too slowly, she was then given the opportunity to beg some more. It was incredibly hard to get those words out, but she just about did it. At least until her bitch hole stretched wide enough for the head of that weapon of ass destruction to slide through it, and deep into her bowels.

Well, it wasn't nearly deep enough for her liking, but it was certainly enough to knock the wind out of Mandy, and leave her speechless. Admittedly, if she really tried, she could probably say something. Maybe not right afterwards. Nothing coherent, anyway. But Mistress Asuka left the head of the dildo stretching that slutty little bitch hole, giving Mandy plenty of time to recover enough to say something.

But what was left to say at that point? She had gotten what she wanted, and now all the shameless butt slut wanted was to savour that moment. After all, it was one of her favourite part of anal sex, AKA, her favourite thing about sex. Oh God, why had she ever tried topping, when this was her reward for bottoming?

Poor Mandy continued to be baffled by that when Mistress Asuka finally started pushing forwards, causing inch after inch of that big dick to invade that cock hungry booty. Fuck, part of Mandy wanted to slam her fat ass backwards in that moment, and allow that hungry booty to devour every inch of that cock in a matter of seconds. However, she was far too well trained for that.

Besides, there was definitely something to be said for the long, slow anal penetration and maybe especially the butt stuffing. Oh yes, The Golden Goddess closed her eyes, and savoured the exquisite feeling of having her most private hole invaded as a sign that she was inferior. Nothing but a fuck hole to this superior woman. To this real Goddess. To The Empress of Tomorrow, and soon, the entire WWE.

Under these specific circumstances, it would've been a waste to keep her eyes closed, though. Why? Because they were in the middle of the women's locker room. Oh yes, Mandy looked around at all the other members of the WWE women's locker room, to see mostly jealousy from the other bitches. Which was unsurprising, as most of them already belonged to Mistress Asuka.

Including her girlfriend, the formally dominant Sonya Deville, who was maybe the most jealous of them all. Although hopefully she was jealous of Mistress Asuka, as well as Mandy. Meanwhile, she seemed to catch Charlotte in a moment of weakness, where she seemed to be wondering, what would it be like to be Mandy in this moment? Something which would no doubt please The Empress.

Asuka had seen that delicious doubt in Charlotte's mind, as she reduced the final member of the Queen's little group to a mindless butt slut for her. Sure, Paige wasn't technically hers yet, but it had been a long time since The Anti-Diva had been anything resembling a threat to anyone.

In fact, thanks to Charlotte, The Empress had sampled that particular treat already, meaning that when she finally defeated The Queen, Paige would automatically be hers. Along with everyone else in this company. Oh yes, one more piece to the puzzle, and Asuka will have won. But of course, she very much wanted to focus on this wonderful moment. Especially with such a beautiful sight directly in front of her.

Because, unsurprisingly proving she was a well-trained anal whore, Mandy Rose continued to spread her cheeks throughout the butt stuffing, and thus giving everyone the best possible view of that dildo sliding through her back door and deep into her tailpipe. But of course, especially for the mighty Asuka.

Oh yes, it was Asuka who was getting the best look at the beautiful sight, and it was her dick, of course, meaning she was the dominant one here. The one dominating this pathetic excuse for a woman, and even more pathetic excuse for a wrestler. Which was another reason she went slowly. However, inevitably her thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing every inch of the dildo was buried deep within that big fat ass.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers