Ready For Asuka Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something Asuka continued to enjoy with a grin on her face, before she looked up at her audience, and taunted them as much as Mandy, "Oooooooooooh, that's every fucking inch of this big dick deep in Mandy Rose's big fat ass! Oh Sonya, I'm alllll the way inside your girlfriend's big booty. Doesn't it look good, huh? My big dick, as deep as it can go into a big dumb blonde's fat ass? Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, watch as I butt fuck your girl, and leave you nothing but a couple of cucked bitches. Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck yes, I own this ass now. It's mine! All mine! Oh yes, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, take it Mandy! Take it like the anal whore you are! That's what you always were, and now? You're my anal whore!"

Honestly Asuka wasn't really paying attention to what she was saying, and she soon slipped into Japanese, meaning that pretty much the entire locker room didn't understand what she was saying. Not exactly, although the point behind them was crystal clear, that being that The Empress was establishing her dominance over this inferior woman.

Oh yes, Asuka started thrusting her hips back and forth, thus causing her cock to pump in and out of Mandy's ass hole, and thus officially beginning the sodomy. Meaning officially, the number one contender was sodomizing a curvaceous blonde woman in the centre of the women's locker room, a very clear threat to their curvaceous blonde champion.

The look upon Charlotte's face as she started to do this was priceless, although naturally Asuka didn't stay focused on that for long. Not when she had one of the most beautiful sights in the world before her, that being her dick stretching another female wrestler's most private hole, and using it as a fuck hole. Yes, this was a poor excuse for a wrestler.

Hell, this was a poor excuse for a woman. Oh yes, it had become clear that Mandy Rose was never meant to be anything except a piece of ass meat, to be enjoyed by superior women. But this moment was always special, and Asuka couldn't help but get lost in it for a while. Especially as those big cheeks were being spread for her, giving her the perfect view of it.

Sonya was proud of herself for still feeling jealous of Mistress Asuka, and not just Mandy under these circumstances. True, that was mostly because Mandy Rose had the kind of gigantic ass which was obviously made for fucking, that even the biggest bottom in the world probably wanted to fuck it. But still, she was proud of herself, even if the entire time her own ass hole quivered around the plug stretching it, aching for some anal fun.

Sadly, she would be waiting a long time, as Mistress Asuka had made it clear that she would be spending all night breaking in that booty. And who could blame her? Certainly not Sonya, especially when she was getting to see those cheeks jiggling, first by her girlfriend, then by her owner. Then by her.

"Sonya, get over here, and spread your girlfriend's cheeks for me." Asuka ordered.

"Yes, Mistress Asuka. Thank you, Mistress Asuka." Sonya quickly and eagerly did as she was told.

Just before that, Mistress Asuka had pushed Mandy's hands away from those meaty cheeks, so she could be the one to spread them. And more often than not, fondle and smack them, sometimes leaving them alone so she could watch them jiggle against her thighs, or give them a extra hard smack. Sonya would not have the luxury of such variety, although it was thrilling to get an up close look at that beautiful butt hole stretching for a superior woman.

And of course, the fact that she was the one giving it to that superior woman. Oh yes, Sonya Deville, promising up-and-comer in the world of wrestling, and a former MMA fighter, was spreading her girlfriend's cheeks, and giving up what was supposed to be her favourite fuck hole to her Mistress.

Or more accurately, to their Mistress, who then asked her, "So, Sonya... do you want to taste your girlfriend's ass on my dick?"

"Yes, Mistress Asuka." Sonya eagerly replied, "It would be an honour."

"Then beg for it." Asuka grinned wickedly, "Oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, beg for the privilege of sucking your precious girlfriend's fat ass off of my cock."

"Yes, Mistress Asuka. Thank you, Mistress Asuka." Sonya quickly and eagerly did as she was told, "Oh please, please give me the privilege of sucking your cock. I, a proud lesbian bottom, want to suck your strap-on cock. I wanna suck it clean of every drop of my girlfriend's ass, and prove that I'm nothing but your ass to mouth bitch. That we're yours. All yours. Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck yes Mistress Asuka, prove that I'm nothing but your little ATM whore! Fuck my whore mouth, and give me the honour of tasting Mandy Rose's perfect booty on that big yummy dick. Oooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, give it to me, Mistress Asuka, mmmmmmmmmmmmm FUCK!"

With that, Mistress Asuka pulled her cock out of Mandy's ass, and pressed it against Sonya's lips, causing the once proud top to moan happily as she tasted the deepest part of her girlfriend's bowels on their owner's dick. She then closed her eyes and wrapped her lips around it, so she could savour that heavenly flavour, then bob her head up and down on it.

Of course, Sonya would have loved to spend longer savouring that flavour, but this way, she may get more. And more importantly, she was running the risk of someone else getting the honour. Which was something she was sure she would have to do with soon enough, but for now she chose to focus on the task at hand.

Namely, taking that dildo into her mouth and all the way down her throat. Something that she struggled greatly to do at first, but thankfully Mistress Asuka had been very patient with her, and given her plenty of time to practice. And at that moment she was grateful for every second of it, because this was truly special.

Her girlfriend's butt cream on their top's cock. Oh fuck, as much as Sonya's own body was aching for attention, part of her wanted this to last forever. Sadly, eventually there was no more ass cream to clean, and she knew what that meant. And sure enough, Mistress Asuka switched from her mouth, back to Mandy's ass, and then eventually the mouths of the ATM sluts surrounding them.

Paige certainly wasn't expecting to be the first to get that treat, and there was certainly something to be said for watching Sonya receiving that. After all, that was a former MMA girl, with the potential to truly be something in this business. Namely, the reason that Paige had tried to recruit her in the first place. Which felt like her last chance to be something, other than an anal addicted bottom.

Thankfully she now realized that was her true purpose in life, and she was so grateful to Mistress Charlotte, and to a lesser extent Mandy and Sonya, for showing her that. However, her history with those girls had her hoping that she would be the second to taste that yummy butt cream. Sadly, that wasn't to be.

Maybe it was further punishment for ambushing Mistress Asuka, or the fact that she belonged to Mistress Charlotte, but whatever the case, Paige felt like she was forced to watch everyone get a turn tasting that yummy booty before she did. As a result, her mouth was aching for attention, along with her slutty little arse.

Which to be fair, was always the case, but now especially. Particularly because she had to listen to bottom after bottom moan loudly and happily as they got to taste Mandy's bum. Hell, Sonya even got multiple chances, and even Mistress Charlotte was giving one, before Mistress Asuka gave Paige one. Yes, the offer to The Queen was mostly just a taunt, but still.

"Would you like a turn, Charlotte?" Asuka grinned wickedly.

"Hard pass." Charlotte said dismissively, before counter offering, "But I'm sure that MY bitch Paige would love a turn."

"Is that right?" Asuka raised an eyebrow, as she turned to the bitch in question.

"Oh yes, Mistress Asuka." Paige eagerly replied, "Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, please allow me the privilege of sucking your cock, and cleaning it of all that yummy arse cream."

"Very well." Asuka said, pulling her cock out of Mandy's butt, and pointing it in the pale girl's direction, "Come and get it."

"Yes, Mistress Asuka. Thank you, Mistress Asuka." Paige quickly and eagerly did as she was told.

Which involved the shameless ATM whore practically diving for that dick, and shoving at least half of it into her mouth, and started greedily sucking on it. In fact, she might have taken a bit too much, as the head was already in her throat, meaning that she couldn't truly savour the deepest part of Mandy's bowels on that big dick. Oh well, she was confident that there would be other occasions to do so.

Maybe not quite as plentiful as Sonya, and Mistress Asuka's other bitches. At least not now. But no matter which of these Alphas won their little feud, Paige would ultimately get more of Mandy's bum juice. Among other things. Not that she could possibly concentrate on that right now, when there was a dick to suck, and arse cream to clean.

So after savouring as much as she could, Paige once again began bobbing her head up and down Mistress Asuka's cock, this time flavoured with Mandy Rose's bum cream. Which admittedly she didn't love quite as much as her own, or a few others, but it was still heavenly. And of course, like the well-trained cock sucker that she was, Paige was able to take it all the way down her throat, and thus clean it of every drop.

Then she got to returned to watching others receiving what she so desperately wanted. Especially Mandy, of course. Especially given that sooner rather than later the woman who had briefly topped her would be granted the ultimate prize. Namely, becoming Mistress Asuka's anal bitch. And with it, the gift of being able to cum like a bitch with a dick in her arse. Fuck, some people were just so lucky.

Mandy was aching to cum like that. Oh yes, ever since the first anally induced orgasm, it was Mandy's favourite way to cum. That, and the fact that she agreed with the general consensus that her big fat ass had been made for fucking, pretty much solidifying her destiny as a bottom.

And if anything, this was solidifying it further, given that the one thing she wanted more in that moment than cumming was to officially become Mistress Asuka's anal bitch. Yes, she was arguably there already, but a brutal rectum wrecking that would make her squirt would unquestionably seal the deal in the eyes of the WWE locker room. Especially as she fully intended to let everyone know she submitted in the process.

However, she knew from experience she would not be given what she wanted if she begged as soon as possible. And to be fair, that wasn't hard at first, because the combination of Mistress Asuka's amazing skills as a butt buster, and the fact that her ass really was just that slutty, that any pain and discomfort faded away into nothing but pure pleasure in record time.

Hell, it only felt like a few minutes after the sodomy officially began. And of course, Mandy wanted this to last longer. Yes, even through the long ATM session, where the bottoms got what they wanted, and she just had to let them take it. Even if the humiliation of that was truly exquisite. More than enough to keep her on the edge as Mistress Asuka went back and forth between her ass and the hungry mouths of her fellow bottoms.

Especially when Sonya was going ass to mouth. Oh God, it was so hot to watch her formally dominant girlfriend have to go through the humiliation of tasting the ass which used too belonged to her, and now belonged to someone else. Someone superior to her in every way. Someone who had broken her first, and was now taking her most prized possession in front of them.

Fuck, as humiliating as this was for Mandy, it had to be 10 times worse for her former top. Then again, Mistress Asuka had proven beyond a shadow of a doubt Sonya was no top. And neither was Mandy. No, they were just anal loving bottoms, just waiting to be claimed. Which was something Mandy could no longer wait to solidify, and of course, to cum.

"Harder! Please fuck me harder!" Mandy finally cried out, and desperately, "Make me your bitch! No, oooooooooooooh, I am your bitch! I am your anal addicted lesbian slut! But please, make it official. Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, make it official by destroying my slutty little ass hole, and making me cum! Please? I fucking need it! I need to be the anal bitch of a superior woman. To join my girlfriend Sonya in anal submission to you, Mistress Asuka. Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm, oh Mistress Asuka, ruin my butt. Wreck my fucking shit hole! Slam that big fat ass and make those cheeks jiggle and bounce for you, as you officially make me yours! Oh my God yes, AH FUCK YES, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, POUND THAT BIG BOOTY! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Thankfully, it didn't take many words for Mandy to get what she wanted, at least in the grand scheme of things. Hell, when she started begging, Mistress Asuka had already been inside her butt, so it only took a slight increase in the pace to render the poor butt slut unable to speak currently.

Just before that Mistress Asuka indicated for the surrounding sluts to back off, which they did, but not too far, so they could watch their owner's latest conquest squirt for her. Also, just watch Mandy Rose's infamously gigantic butt cheeks jiggle like jelly in an earthquake, as her new role was solidified, and she became what she was always meant to be, a dumb anal whore for superior woman.

Asuka always love this stage of a butt fucking. True, it wasn't close to the achievement that sodomizing a different curvaceous blonde would be, and it was hard not to think of that, given that she was so close to it. Which might've been especially true when she was making the ATM sluts all around her taste Mandy's ass, but now?

Now she was thankfully fully focused on the task at hand, thanks to that ridiculously big jiggly booty. Oh yes, the combination of the beautiful sight in front of her, and the feeling of jiggling against her thighs drove Asuka completely berserk, her eyes locking onto that big fat butt as she pounded it with every ounce of her strength. Or at least every ounce of her strength she could use without cumming.

Which was still a lot, but Asuka was sure she'd never been more tempted to cum, and that was really saying something. Hell, if it had just been the two of them, she probably would have, given that Mandy was completely out of it at that point, and wouldn't notice. Well, maybe if Charlotte wasn't here. Because everyone else was either her bitch, or wasn't a threat to her.

But she had underestimated Charlotte Flair once before, and refused to make that mistake again. Besides, it had never been more important for the so-called Queen to see her expertly topping a bitch. Especially when that bitch was a curvaceous blonde. So Asuka held back for as long as she could, and then went out in style.

"CUM! CUM FOR ME BITCH!" Asuka yelled at the top of her lungs, so everyone could hear her, while pulling back on that long blonde hair, and smacking that big fat ass, "CUM LIKE THE ANAL BITCH YOU ARE! OH YEAH, MMMMMMMMMMMMM, YOU AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND ARE MY ANAL BITCHES! I OWN YOU! I OWN YOUR BUTT HOLES! THEY'RE MINE! ALL MINE! YEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, OOOOOOOOOOOOH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, THEY'RE MY PROPERTY I CAN DO EVERYTHING I WANT WITH THEM, AND I CHOOSE TO DESTROY THEM. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, OHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT, YOU HEAR ME, SONYA? YOUR ASS HOLE, AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S ASS HOLE, ARE MINE TO DESTROY! YES THEY ARE, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, THEY ARE ALL FUCKING MINE! YOU'RE MINE, OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Of course, the combination of those words, the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit, the sheer joy of sodomizing another female wrestler, and most of all, the jiggling of that big fat booty became just too much for the mighty Empress. Oh yes, she came wonderfully hard. The way she only could from butt fucking another female warrior, even if this was a poor excuse for one, vastly inferior to her in every way.

Something she happily proved throughout that ass fucking. Fuck yeah, she put the blonde bitch in her place, pushing herself through multiple climaxes in the process. And more importantly, sent a message to the entire locker room. Sent it to Sonya Deville and Charlotte Flair.

That message of course, was that Mandy Rose's big fat ass belonged to her, and from now on, it always would. Just like every other ass in this room. Including Mandy's girlfriend, and more importantly, her former boss. Of course, as tempting as it was to use every ounce of energy she had to make that booty jiggle, Asuka couldn't afford to just collapse on top of this anal slut.

No, that would ruin the message. So instead, she pushed herself as close to the edge as she dared, and then stopped, burying every inch of her dick in the blonde's shit-pipe in the process. She then savoured the moment for a few long seconds, before yanking that dildo out of that whore ass, and smacking her newly acquired property.

"Spread your cheeks, whore!" Asuka demanded, after that, "Mmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, show me that gape."

"Yes, Mistress Asuka." Mandy whimpered pathetically, then did as she was told.

Mandy had worked hard to improve her strength and stamina, but the rectum wrecking she had just received from The Empress truly pushed The Golden Goddess to her limits. Hell, Mistress Asuka was the main reason her lower half had remained upright, while the lower half had collapsed onto the ground, leaving her truly nothing but a fuck hole in those last wonderful moments.

Then, all of a sudden, she had no support, other than the incredible mental high of being humiliated this way. Of further humiliating herself, by somehow finding the strength to reach back, grabbing two handfuls of meaty cheeks, and pulling them wide apart, truly showing off her gaping butt hole. Something all the other women in the room moved to get a good view of. Even Charlotte.

Another thing which had been able to keep her up right had been the fact that she had been pleasing Mistress Asuka. Something which was obvious, given the wide grin on her face as she stared at that wrecked ass hole, especially when Sonya started taking pictures of it. Had Mistress Asuka ordered her too? If she had, Mandy had missed it.

Although it was possible they had talked about it beforehand. Or Sonya was just trying to earn brownie points. Whatever the case, like everything else involving her girlfriend, it only enhanced the wonderful submission and humiliation Mandy was feeling. Which The Golden Goddess enjoyed almost as much as what would inevitably come next.

"Good girl. Now, suck my cock." Asuka ordered, "Mmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, suck your own ass off of my cock. You know, just like everyone else in here has. Just like your girlfriend has. Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, suck it good. Prove that you're nothing but a ATM slut, just like your girlfriend Sonya. And just like your little friend Charlotte will be, when I'm finished with her. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, that's it! Take it deep. Take it all, mmmmmmmmmmmm, fuck yes, suck it cock sucker! Oooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, that's so hot. I fucking love it! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmmm, suck it like the bitch you are!"

"Yes, Mistress Asuka." Mandy replied and obeyed, when she had the chance.

Poor Mandy had been forced to watch everyone get this treat except her, and now, finally, it was her turn. That fact, and the little time she'd had to recover, filled with humiliation and submission, allowed The Golden Goddess to slowly turn around, and crawl on her hands and knees over to Mistress Asuka so she could wrap her lips around the dildo which had just been deep inside of her ass.