Ready For Asuka Ch. 17

Story Info
Is Toni Storm...
6.7k words
4.75
2.6k
1
0

Part 17 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Asuka or Toni Storm or Io Shirai or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

Toni Storm was on top of the world, after just winning the Mae Young Classic. She'd made it all the way to the finals last year, only to come up short, which had been disappointing at the time, but that only made this victory that much sweeter. Especially as it came with a WWE contract. Something that she had been working towards her entire life.

Now, if she could only work up the courage to follow through on topping her defeated opponent, and take another important step towards success. Because in the Indies, she had managed to get out of such things, from a combination of success, and the fact that she wasn't really that into the idea of topping. But from the sounds of it, when it came to the WWE women's division, she really didn't have a choice. Not if she wanted to be successful.

It helped that the woman she had defeated was Io Shirai, who was both beautiful, and very submissive, and would no doubt welcome anything Toni did to her. Hell, they'd fucked many times before, as Io seemed happy to spend an evening eating Toni's pussy. And vice versa, of course. Toni was no selfish lover. And honestly, she would probably happily take the excuse to do both before the end of the night.

It was just that, she'd have to fuck some booty too. Right in front of the women's locker room, no less. Which had her psyching herself up as she made her way backstage after her match. However, to her surprise, and delight, it was not her defeated opponent waiting for her when she got to the women's locker room. No, it was the Alpha female and undisputed women's champion of the WWE, Asuka.

"Congratulations, congratulations, congratulations, ha ha ha ha!" Asuka loudly greeted the newcomer, encouraging the rest of the women to join her in applauding, as she added, "Very impressive. Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssss, very impressive, indeed. Io is very, very good. And you beat her, fair and square. Asuka is very impressed."

"Thanks." Toni said nervously, closing the door behind her and approaching the Alpha, "Erm, is... is Io still here?"

"No." Asuka said sadly, before explaining, "She was upset she didn't win, so I sent her away, to cool off."

"Oh..." Toni questioned, "You, you did? Erm, you know, that I was supposed too... you know? Top her?"

"Do you want too?" Asuka questioned with a raised eyebrow, then quickly adding, "Be honest."

There was a brief pause, then Toni lowered her head, and against her better judgment softly admitted, "No."

"What was that?" Asuka pushed.

"No! Alright?" Toni whined as she lifted her head up again and stomped her foot, unable to stop herself from admitting, "I know how it's supposed to work here, but..."

"You're a bottom?" Asuka chuckled wickedly.

"No!" Toni protested, only to lower her head back down and admit, "Maybe."

"That's okay." Asuka chuckled wickedly, "Mmmmmmmmm, Asuka hasn't had such an easy conquest in quite a while."

"I don't-" Toni said with a blush, only to be cut off.

"Turn around!" Asuka snapped, briefly entering a staring match with the other girl, before ultimately Toni obeyed. Which naturally caused Asuka to chuckle, as her eyes, then her hands, lowered down to her prize, as she pointed out, "Toni, Toni, Toni, ha ha ha ha, mmmmmmmmm fuck! You said you knew how this works. In the WWE, you're either a top, or you're a bottom. Mmmmmmmm fuck, and with an ass like this, you can't possibly be anything else, but an anal addicted bottom. Something someone should have made very clear to you before now, and I'm so sorry they didn't. No! No, oooooooooooh, Asuka is happy they didn't, because now? Asuka shall break you in. Teach you what this big fat ass is for."

Toni just stood there for a few long seconds, allowing her arse to be groped, before finally she whimpered, "Asuka, I-"

"Bend over my knee!" Asuka demanded loudly and angrily, emphasizing her words with a hard strike to that big, beautiful booty. Then she pushed, "And reply properly."

Another pause, this one brief, and then Toni whimpered pathetically, "Yes, Mistress Asuka."

Poor Toni wasn't anywhere near the main roster, or even NXT, and she already found herself bending over the knee of another woman. That had to be a record, or something. And it was only the beginning. Oh God, Toni wanted to run so badly, and arguably, she could, given that she hadn't lost the match to find herself in this position. But this was the Alpha female, and she didn't want to risk it.

And to her shame, part of her enjoyed it. Oh fuck, part of her actually enjoyed the overwhelming humiliation of positioning herself for a spanking, and even receiving it. Maybe especially because she hadn't even been asked to remove her wrestling gear, Mistress Asuka seemingly content to leave it on, and thus making this whole thing worse.

In a way, it was also better, as Toni's big fat arse was greedily groped by Mistress Asuka through her gear. Long before this twisted arrangement between the women of the WWE had started, wrestling gear was considered sacred to a wrestler. So to start this while still wearing it was a nightmare come true.

So weirdly, Toni found herself feeling incredibly grateful when Mistress Asuka pulled those trunks and underwear down, exposing those big meaty cheeks of the blonde. Which was something that the Japanese woman just stared at lustfully for a few long seconds, before raising her hand high into the air, and then bringing it crashing down upon the Australian's big fat booty.

Asuka had tried to patiently wait for this bitch to reach the WWE, and had been pushing for her to be signed. But now she was officially signed to a contract, and received arguably the first big win of her career, The Empress just couldn't help herself. Hell, she wasn't even taking care of a future threat to her. Not really. Yes, it was possible that given time, Toni would become a truly great women's champion.

But, while looks could be deceiving, and this girl's personality could all be an act, Asuka had never been more sure that she was dealing with a pure bottom. Something which should've been obvious to anyone, as Toni Storm's big fat ass had been clearly made for fucking. And, more to the point in this moment, spanking.

Of course, Asuka hadn't been in a hurry to get to that. No, it was far more effective to make her bitches wait, and wallow in submission. Besides, it was such a beautiful view. Which was easy to get lost in for a few long minutes, especially when she pulled those trunks down, and truly revealed her prize.

Then, almost without warning, The Empress showed off her might by lifting her hand into the air, and bringing it crashing down onto those big bubbly cheeks. She then pulled her hand away quickly, so she and everyone else in the room could get the best look at Toni Storm's fat booty jiggling like jelly. Something it did for nearly a full minute after the initial blow. And it was the same for each of the following blows.

Although, sometimes Asuka just couldn't resist going straight to the groping. Because really, how could she resist? Oh yes, those meaty cheeks felt so good in her hands. Asuka just couldn't get enough of squeezing it, before really showing off her power, and intensifying the humiliation for her latest conquest. But also, to be fair, she was also massaging the pain away.

Which was very appropriate, given that Toni hadn't done anything wrong. Not yet. In fact, she had been as good as gold, giving up her ass after only a small push. Oh yes, this was very promising. Especially for the near future, when Asuka would take that big butt in a completely different way, which would be much more mutually enjoyable.

Unlike some of her submissive bitches, Toni didn't seem to enjoy the pain so much. But that was okay, because Asuka was more than happy to stick to a playful, and even gentle, butt slapping throughout most of that spanking. However, she did have a reputation to uphold, so ultimately The Empress started giving that big booty everything she had. Oh yes, all of a sudden, she was rapidly increasing the speed and the force of the blows, until Toni was screaming and squirming in pain.

Although impressively, even as her ass cheeks turn from the bright pink that they had been at the beginning of the spanking, to a bright red, and then ultimately a dark and angry one. Which made Asuka wish she had done this earlier, along with just how much that fat butt jiggled under the force of the butt beating.

Toni was sure she had suffered the worse physical pain in the ring, even if she couldn't think of an example right now. But fuck, this really hurt. Hell, the initial spanking had hurt. This was pure agony. Especially as for all her time training, the matches that she'd had on the independence, and her dreams of being a champion, she was just letting it happen.

Hell, she just won a tournament, and yet here she was, getting her arse beaten like a naughty child. In front of a room full of women she hoped to be her peers one day, no less. And even during these brutal blows, and all the mental and physical pain which came with them, it was hard to forget about what was going to happened next.

Which was especially true when the hard bum beating came to a close just as suddenly as it started, leaving her whimpering pathetically for a few long seconds. Especially as her meaty cheeks kept wobbling for what felt like a full minute, which had to be bright red from what they had just received.

Mistress Asuka didn't even massage that pain away, as she was too busy having a conversation in Japanese with someone else. Something it took a while for Toni to register, like the fact that the woman she was supposed to be topping, Io Shirai, had returned. And given the timing, it was most likely Io had return to Mistress Asuka truly brutalizing Toni's poor bottom. Especially given the cocky grin on her face, as she admired the view.

"I, I thought you sent her home?" Toni questioned weakly, after what felt like an eternity.

"No, I said, I sent her away." Asuka said simply, "I didn't say she couldn't come back."

"And so I did." Io smirked, "Mmmmmmmm, I did not want to miss this."

"Oh." Toni murmured, realizing that she had been set up.

"Well, aren't you going to fuck her ass?" Io raised an eyebrow.

"Oh yes." Asuka chuckled, before ordering, "Oooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, ha ha ha ha, bend over, Toni! Mmmmmmmmm, bend over, and give that big fat ass to Asuka."

"Yes, Mistress Asuka." Toni whimpered pathetically, already too broken to even think about disobeying.

Io bit her lip as she got to watch this amazing sight, and then asked softly, "Can I prepare that ass for you, Mistress Asuka?"

"Maybe if you had won." Asuka said dismissively, before adding with a wicked chuckle, "But, since you didn't, you can just watch."

"Yes, Mistress Asuka." Io grumbled.

"Oh, but you can get me a strap-on." Asuka quickly added with another chuckle, "Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, get Asuka a nice big strap-on, and strap it around her waist, so she can fuck Toni Storm's big fat ass. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmmm, I'm going to fuck it so good!"

"Yes, Mistress Asuka." Io grumbled, before adding with a grin, "And I am sure you will."

Maybe if she hadn't been subjected to such an emotionally and physically draining spanking, Toni would have been more upset about Io seemingly making a deal with Mistress Asuka to screw her over. Then again, it wasn't like she had been really looking forward to topping Io all that much. At least not initially.

Now though, she would have the motivation she needed to resist breaking, so she could get her revenge. Or at least, that's what she told herself, as she positioned herself on her knees in the centre of the locker room, waiting for Mistress Asuka to take her virgin arse. Something that Toni found naturally terrifying, but unfortunately, she also found it more than a little thrilling.

Other women, and men, had been trying to get her in this position for years, and now she was simply giving it away because Mistress Asuka wanted it. Admittedly, also because of her treacherous body, but mostly that first thing. And Mistress Asuka looked so incredibly hot with a cock strapped around her waist, especially with Io being the one to put it there, and rub lube into it, like a squire equipping a knight.

Then there was the fact that they thankfully didn't get straight into the bumming. No, while Io was denied preparing Toni's arse for it's now inevitable pounding, the Alpha female was only too happy to do it herself. Even if she insisted with playing with those cheeks first, making Toni blush.

Asuka again admired her prize, when she was fully equipped and had moved into the right place, so she was kneeling behind Toni. Then she buried her face in between those big fat butt cheeks, leaving it there for a few long seconds, before rubbing her face in it. Oh yes, for a few long minutes the Alpha female just indulged in her love for big butts, before pulling those cheeks apart, spitting onto Toni's ass hole, and then rubbing that saliva in with her tongue.

Which was of course, a process she repeated a few times, before settling into giving a nice, long rim job. Although honestly, it wasn't long enough. Not for Asuka. No, The Empress could have rimmed that ass all night long, and it still wouldn't have been enough.

Later, when they were alone, and she had this infamously huge behind all to herself, Asuka promised that she would spend even longer just simply licking that back door. Only it would be even better, because she would have this anal slut begging to be fucked in that big glorious butt of hers.

Something which felt like she came pretty close too, given how loud and frequently Toni was whimpering, crying out and moaning in pure pleasure from this twisted treatment. Especially when Asuka Inevitably kicked things up a notch, first by sliding her tongue all around that cute little hole, before actually pushing it inside. Or at the very least, trying. Which was both incredibly heart-breaking, and yet exciting.

She'd heard the rumours. Of course, she had, but as soon as she saw a picture of Toni Storm, and that big fat ass of hers, Asuka knew that there was just no way that this curvaceous goddess was an anal virgin. Surely, someone in the independence, or even in the first Mae Young Classic, must have taken that butt cherry.

However, this hole was way too tight for that, and Asuka was thrilled that she would be the first one to take it. At the same time, she was heartbroken at the thought of this perfect ass, going so long without being used for it's true purpose. Something that The Empress promised herself would never, ever happen again. Oh yes, she was only too happy to give this fat booty exactly what it needed.

Of course, one of the things it needed, was to be properly prepared. Which was exactly why the rim job lasted as long as it did, and as much as she wanted to go straight to the sodomy itself, Asuka had one more step to perform. Which was of course, pushing one finger slowly into that back hole, causing both women to cry out in the process.

The difference being of course, that Asuka's cry was of pure joy, while Toni's cry wasn't, but it should be. And it would be the next time that happened. That was something the Japanese woman was never more sure of, given the mostly positive response she got from burying that finger all the way into the Australian's big booty. And when she started pumping that finger in and out of that fuck hole, and added another, before replacing it with her cock.

"You are a lot tighter than I imagined." Asuka said almost conversationally before this, then questioned, "Anal virgin?"

"Yes, Mistress Asuka." Toni admitted with a blush.

"Disgraceful!" Asuka snorted, picking up the pace of the anal fingering as she added, "An ass like this should have been fucked years ago. Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, a mistake Asuka will now fix. Oh yes, spread your cheeks for me, Toni Storm. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, spread your cheeks, and give The Empress your virgin ass hole!"

"Yes, Mistress Asuka." Toni whimpered softly, and then did as she was told.

Toni's hands were trembling as she did this, given that she had been dreading this moment for years. Even at her most cocky, it was hard to convince herself this would never happen, given that her record on the Indies was far from spotless, and while she had managed to stay an anal virgin due to her skills in the ring, a lot of it was also down to luck. Now her luck had run out, and all of a sudden there was a cock knocking on her back door.

One which felt gigantic under the circumstances, and the proud female wrestler found herself whimpering pathetically as her bum hole started to open for that invasion. Something which Mistress Asuka insisted on doing extra slowly, so she could savour it, and maximize Toni's humiliation.

Although, even at it's worst, in a weird way, Toni was grateful it was Mistress Asuka doing it. Surely, it would have been worse if she suffered the same fate as other female wrestlers in the past, who had to give up their anal cherries to glorified models who had gotten a fluke roll up win, or even worse, simply overpowered them with willpower alone.

The latter would be Toni's fate, but at least it was the willpower of the Alpha female of the entire WWE, who had now topped everyone who stood in her way. Which was comforting throughout most of the bumming, although admittedly not the moment that her arse hole stretched wide enough to allow the head of that dildo to slide through it, and into her bottom, and thus making it official. Something that Mistress Asuka was only too happy to point out.

"Yes, yes, yes, mmmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssss, your anal cherry is mine!" Asuka chuckled excitedly, "Your fat ass is mine! It belongs to Asuka now. Just like the rest of you. Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, I own you now, Toni Storm. And I always will. Remember that, as I fill your ass with dick. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, remember it!"

Honestly, it would be impossible for Toni to ever forget it. Hell, she was pretty sure she was never going to sit down the same way again. Would always remember this moment. Would always remember Mistress Asuka, the dominant Alpha female who had effortlessly taken her arse cherry, and with it laid claim to her big booty.

And even, laid claim to her. Oh God, such a thing shouldn't be a turn on, but it was. In fact, in that moment, Toni Storm desperately wanted to belong to Mistress Asuka forever. God she was actually so happy that it felt like that was exactly what was happening. And not just because it was making it easier to take a cock up her bum.

This was one of the main reasons that Toni had feared being anally taken, and even getting into the wrestling business. When it came to sex, she'd always been naturally submissive, and while she had convinced herself she could fight against those instincts when it came to an actual fight, she wasn't so sure when it came to sex.

She almost quit the business over it, only pushing through it when she continued finding success. Ironically, on the night of her greatest achievements so far, would be the same night that she gave up her precious arse cherry. And now there was a cock stretching out her shit-pipe, and filling it so wonderfully full, she wondered why she had denied herself this heaven for so long? Fuck, she was such a natural anal slut, she was even getting off on the pain.

Asuka was definitely aware of that fact, given that the tournament winner was moaning like a shameless anal whore, just from getting her butt stuffed. Not that it was really that surprising. Hell, with an ass like that, what else could Toni Storm be, except a natural anal slut? Oh yes, this was Toni's natural place in life, and Asuka was only too happy to teach it to her, and add another anal bitch to her collection.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers
12