Ready For Asuka Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something she hadn't done in a while, which was one of the reasons that she just couldn't wait to collect this particular piece of ass meat. Besides, why would she let someone else take an anal cherry? Which was like the Holy Grail in the WWE's women's division.

Which made it something that of course Asuka gleefully savoured. Especially as this natural anal slut was continuing to spread her meaty cheeks, and thus obligingly giving Asuka the best possible look at the other female wrestler's previously virgin ass hole stretching around that big dick. Asuka's big dick, which was sliding inch by inch into that forbidden door, and deep into Toni Storm's bowels. Oh God, it was truly one of the most wonderful sights in the world.

Easily one of Asuka's favourites. Along with of course, the sight of her thighs coming to rest against those ass cheeks, announcing that every inch of her cock was buried deep within that big booty. Something which The Empress just had to gloat about.

"Every inch! Oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, that's every inch of Asuka's big dick in your fat booty!" Asuka announced proudly, laughing with delight as she added, "Ha ha ha ha, mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, Asuka, has filled this big, fat ass up with cock. Her cock! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, every single inch is inside you now, Toni Storm. Oh yes, Toni Storm and her big butt without question belongs to The Empress! Yeah, she does. Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, I own you, bitch! I own your big ass! I own your big fat bottom, you big fat bottom! Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss!"

Gleefully proving her point, Asuka started curling her hips while continuing to brag about her latest accomplishment, in the process churning the insides of Toni's back passage. More importantly, she then started thrusting her hips back and forth, and thus causing the dildo to slide in and out of the younger girl's butt hole. Oh yes, Asuka officially started to sodomize the other female wrestler, who from the sounds of it, loved every moment of it.

Especially when her ass was given a chance to relax. In fact, it would be really easy for The Empress to make her latest anal whore cum for her right then. Probably breaking her in the process. But no, she had something else in mind first.

"Io, spread these cheeks for me." Asuka ordered out of the blue, without looking at the woman in question, "Mmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, take over from Toni, in giving The Empress the best view of this butt hole stretching for her. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, spread those cheeks. Just like you'll be spreading your own, at this rate."

"Yes, Mistress Asuka." Io grumbled, after a brief hesitation.

It was probably unfair to the rest of the locker room, and especially the woman she was now butt fucking, but Asuka couldn't help be generous when it came to her fellow countrywomen. Yes, it was Io Shirai who had lost tonight, when it really mattered, but Asuka would give her another chance. It's not like it mattered, as chances are that Io would be in the exact same position as Toni soon enough.

Also, while it was a tough choice between them, The Empress just couldn't resist Toni Storm's infamously huge booty. Besides, it was hard for her to regret her decision, given how much fun she was having. And it was only the beginning. Oh yes, now The Empress planned to really tease her pray, until this butt slut accepted her true calling, and begged for what they both knew she really wanted.

Io was infuriated that she had to be shown mercy. She should have won her match tonight, and put this pathetic bottom to work worshiping her body. Admittedly, much like Toni, Io had not been looking forward to ass fucking anyone, but she felt it would be better than being on the receiving end. Or receiving such pity, which almost seemed like it was worse.

Then again, Io couldn't imagine actually submitting her most private hole to this. And yet at the same time, Io found herself truly fascinated by watching that big dick pumping in and out of Toni Storm's butt hole. So much so, that she actually didn't see what came next coming, even after she took over spreading those cheeks, as she was just so mesmerized.

"Suck my cock!" Asuka abruptly ordered, and just as abruptly pulled that strap-on out of Toni's ass, and pressed it against Io's lips, "Mmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, suck that ass cream off of my dick. Oh yes, consider this your punishment for losing tonight. And a preview of what will happen if you continue to lose. Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, suck it! Suck it real good."

"But..." Io whimpered after a brief pause, looking up pleadingly at Asuka, but when she received a stern look in return Io lowered her head and softly added, "Yes, Mistress Asuka."

With that, Io closed her eyes, scrunched up her face and wrapped her lips around the head of a dildo which had just been in the deepest part of another woman's bowels. Something she was very much expecting to hate, but instead she moaned loudly and happily. Oh fuck, she instantly loved the flavour. Oh fuck, this was so embarrassing.

Io couldn't believe she loved it this much, or that she had automatically given up any chance she had to hide that fact. Not that it got much reaction, other than a chuckle from Mistress Asuka and a few more words of encouragement. Not that she really paid attention, as she was far too busy savouring that twisted flavour, and then trying to get more of it.

Knowing this was almost certainly the response that Mistress Asuka had been looking for helped a great deal, and although she didn't really hear many of the words, Io's heart fluttered when she felt a hand on the back of her head gently stroking it, as if telling an animal it was doing a good job. God, how had she fallen so far, so fast?

She had managed to avoid submitting to the likes of Mistress Asuka, but it felt like all it took was a cup of coffee in the WWE, and she was already a shameless bottom. Or more accurately, a shameless ass to mouth loving bottom. Something that the proud former champion proved, as she began bobbing her head up and down, and even trying to take that monster dildo into her throat.

For better or for worse, Io wasn't able to get all the ass cream that way, and was punished for it, by the dick being taken away from her. Which unfortunately, made her feel like a child, being punished by having their favourite toy taken away. Although it wasn't permanent, as again for better or for worse, that cock was returned to her, this time re-flavoured with butt cream.

Which in turn, motivated her to get even more of it this time, AKA taking that strap-on even deeper into her throat. Something she got the chance to do over and over again, as Mistress Asuka gleefully went back and forth between Toni Storm's ass, and the mouth of Io Shirai, until the once proud champion couldn't even remember what it was like to have shame or dignity.

Toni was still vividly reminded of those things whenever the dick was taken away from her, although it was far worse for her, because she could actually cum from this. Before she got into the business, she might've found that hard to believe, but she'd seen it for herself far too many times, and it was never more believable than when she was getting a cock up her arse. Oh fuck, not only did she believe it, but she wanted it.

She wanted it so bad, she could taste it. But begging for it probably meant giving up her dream of being anything in the WWE, other than a frequently used anal slut, and she spent as long as she could, holding back, so she could desperately tried to avoid that fate.

Which lasted as long as it took for the pain to completely fade away, leaving her with pure, mind-numbing pleasure. Something which took an embarrassingly short time, and yet, even then Toni found reasons not too beg right away. Firstly, because Mistress Asuka was clearly having a lot of fun, and was unlikely to give her what she wanted until she had switched holes at least a dozen times.

Secondly, because Mistress Asuka was clearly having a lot of fun, and it warmed Toni's insides to realize she was pleasing this dominant woman. This superior woman. This goddess of a female warrior, that she felt honoured to be used by. God, in that moment, the tournament winner wanted to prove herself a worthy addition to this goddess's collection.

However, even more than pleasing Mistress Asuka, Toni held back because she was having fun. Sure, the constant teasing was agonizing, but it was agonizingly pleasurable, in the ways that a good fuck should be. And sure, it couldn't last forever, but she could at least wait for as long as possible. Also, this was a special moment for her too. Her very first time taking it up the arse.

The first of many, given how much she was loving this. Something which was probably very clear to her audience, at least some of whom who were probably surprised she lasted this long. Of course, inevitably Toni proved everyone right about her, by begging for a brutal rectum wrecking, like a shameless anal whore.

"Fuck me! Oh please, Mistress Asuka, ram my arse hard!" Toni blurted out, hesitating only briefly before adding what she knew she had too, "I'll be your bitch! Your anal loving little bitch, mmmmmmmmm, who takes it up the arse whenever, wherever and however you want! Just please, make me cum! Oooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, make me cum like a bitch with a dick in my arse. Bum me! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, bum me hard! Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, bum me good and make me your bitch! Your fucking bum bitch! Arse fuck me, mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, pound my arse, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, POUND MY BIG FAT ARSE! AH FUCK! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Thankfully Mistress Asuka didn't prolong the agony that Toni now found herself in, instead choosing to chuckle wickedly, and then start increasing the pace, until she was seemingly using every ounce of her impressive strength to brutalize that bum hole. Of course, long before that, Toni came, and came hard. Then she just couldn't stop cumming. Oh God, why did she ever tried to avoid this, when this was so obviously her calling in life?

She owed an apology to everyone she had ever argued about that. Hopefully, in the form of her bending over for them, and then giving her the bummings it felt like she now needed 24/7. Although, hopefully most of those arse wreckings would be courtesy of Mistress Asuka, who if this anal pounding was anything to go by, was the greatest top of them all.

Asuka had certainly never met anyone who was so obviously meant to be a bottom, making it truly feel like it was her duty to educate Toni Storm on her true purpose in life. Given just how hard she was cumming now, there was a good chance that message was getting through that thick head of hers, but stranger things had happened.

Which of course, motivated Asuka to give this perfect piece of ass everything she had. And naturally, take her back to her hotel, so she could use her like this for the rest of the night. Oh yes, Toni Storm was going to spend the rest of the night getting her big fat booty pounded, so she could learn her place in the world. Both as an anal slut, and who she belonged too.

Even though her collection was full of big booty hos, Asuka was going to do everything in her power to ensure this natural butt slut was on the main roster as soon as possible. Hell, she wouldn't even do it just for her own benefit, as the rest of the locker room would be aching for a piece of this ass.

Even if they only got to eat it, it still meant they would get to bury their faces in these meaty cheeks, which was one of the many things that Asuka was looking forward too. Oh yes, The Empress would teach this little ass whore that her purpose in life was not to wrestle, but to bend over and give up her gigantic bottom to superior women. Or even, just other women. Something she proved both with her actions, and with her words.

"CUM FOR ME, BITCH! CUM FOR ASUKA!" Asuka demanded at the top of her lungs, while yanking back on Toni's hair and smacking that thick rump, "CUM LIKE A BITCH WITH A DICK IN YOUR ASS! LIKE MY BITCH! OOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE, TONI! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHH, TONI STORM IS ASUKA'S ANAL BITCH! IT'S YOUR TRUE PURPOSE IN LIFE! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, YOUR PURPOSE IN LIFE IS TO BE A BUTT SLUT, WHO GIVES YOUR BIG FAT BOOTY TO REAL WOMEN! TO ME! TO ASUKA! OH YES, OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, YOU WERE MEANT FOR THIS! MEANT TO BE MY ANAL LOVING WHORE! OH YES! I FUCKING OWN YOU AND YOUR FAT ASS, OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD!"

Of course, those words naturally helped push Asuka over the edge of orgasm. Although honestly, at that point, it was a miracle that she didn't cum sooner, given she never had a more jiggly butt wobbling like jelly against her thighs. Oh yes, that was so fucking hot. Especially as everyone was there to see it. The entire locker room, watching her break in this big booty.

Breaking another female wrestler. Ass fucking another female warrior through multiple orgasms. Hell, if it wasn't for her experience, the mighty Asuka might have done something embarrassing. Like stopping, even for a second. But no, she just used that ecstasy to make the rectum wrecking even more brutal, with wonderfully orgasmic results for both of them.

Just to make sure that Toni was truly broken in, Asuka pushed herself to the very edge of running out of steam, before slowly bringing them down from their highs. Oh God, she had never wished more that she didn't have to stop, but even her incredible abilities sadly had their limits. And Asuka could always comfort herself with the thought that soon enough, she would be sodomizing this perfect piece of ass once again.

Also, what happened next would be fun in it's own right. Especially as she had been completely focused on the big fat booty in front of her for a few long minutes, now she could focus on the reaction of everyone else. Maybe especially Io, who both looked terrified of receiving the same treatment, and extremely aroused by the thought.

Something which Asuka savoured for a few long seconds, before smacking the big booty in front of her, and firmly questioning, "What are you, Toni?"

"Your bitch!" Toni cried out, without hesitation, and then whimpered softly, "I'm your bitch, Mistress Asuka. Your anal bitch! Mmmmmmmmm, you own my arse! It's yours! I'm yours."

"Good girl." Asuka chuckled wickedly, before gleefully pushing, "Now, spread your cheeks. Ooooooooooh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, spread them nice and wide, so you can prove that you're my anal bitch, by showing off that gape! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, ha ha ha ha, Asuka wants to see that pretty little gape."

"Yes, Mistress Asuka." Toni whimpered pathetically, and obeyed.

Toni was so dumbstruck by what had just happened, she didn't even really think about what she was doing, until it was done. Something which was rather surprising to her, as she figured that she would barely be able to move after the emotional and physical toll that rectum wrecking had on her.

However, it was exactly the opposite, as suddenly she felt as fit as a fiddle. And to her great shame, to humiliate herself like this was a big factor of it. Oh yes, she was holding open her arse cheeks so the woman who just bummed her could get a good look at her gaping back door. Along with the rest of the women's locker room. And she even spread those cheeks nice and slowly, maximizing the enjoyment for the other women.

Which again, seemed to prove that Mistress Asuka, and everyone else, had been right about her all along. That Toni Storm was always meant to be a shameless anal slut, put on this Earth not to wrestle, but to please superior women.

Especially because there was no arguing that she had just easily experienced the greatest orgasms of her life, and was even proud that she'd been a good fuck hole for the Alpha female, and was now displaying that Dom's handiwork with pride. Oh God, she even loved the fact that the other women were chuckling at her misfortune, and taking pictures of Mistress Asuka's handiwork to immortalize this moment. Some of them with her face in them, so there could be no doubt who this was, and what had happened.

"Good girl." Asuka chuckled wickedly, then ordered, "Now get over here, and suck my cock."

"Yes, Mistress Asuka. Thank you, Mistress Asuka." Toni whimpered pathetically, and obeyed.

Again, Toni obeyed without hesitation, which was embarrassing, especially as it felt so natural. And of course, she just had to love it. Oh God, she just had to love the taste of her own arse. So much so, that the once proud tournament winner moaned loudly and happily.

First at the initial taste, and then again when her reaction caused the women surrounding her to chuckle wickedly, and Mistress Asuka to reach down and start stroking her hair. Oh fuck, she was pleasing Mistress Asuka, the Alpha female of the WWE. God, Toni had never felt so proud of herself. Or just happy. Oh yes, there could be no doubt that this was where she belonged. Where she always should have been in the pecking order.

Something which Toni further proved by putting her all into that blow job. Given the size of the dildo, it was hard for her to take it all the way down, but she gave it a very good try, and got a lot further than she thought she would. Admittedly, she didn't go all the way, but she promised herself she would work on it.

And thankfully, she was allowed to lick the base clean, so she didn't miss a drop of that precious liquid. Which gave her more approval from Mistress Asuka, who would hopefully spend the rest of the night putting her in her place. Just like she hoped the women surrounding her would do the same for the rest of her time in the WWE, and beyond. Which was thankfully the case, on both counts.

12