Ready For Him

Story Info
Mmf with cum eating.
1k words
4.42
20.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk around you, my bare feet moving softly on the plush carpet. You're restrained, arms above your head to the foot of the bed. Your body is beautiful, naked and on display with a light sheen of sweat on your skin from the remote vibe currently in your ass. I've been alternating between fucking you and edging you for the better part of an hour as evident by the pool of precum glistening on your abs. Your eyes are glassy and unfocused in your aroused state and I almost take pity on you and let you cum.

"He almost looks ready for me," the low voice says from across the room and I turn to smile at our guest.

Long muscular limbs are on full display as he reclines low in the chair, stroking his cock leisurely and enjoying the show.

"Almost...," I agree before leaning down and licking some of your saliva off of the ball gag in your mouth. You moan in response and your arms pull against the restraints trying to get at me. Reaching beneath your head I unfasten the harness and release the gag from your mouth and let it fall to the ground beside you.

"Thank you...," you say on a raspy gasp as you work your jaw to relieve the ache.

I kiss you deeply, sucking on your tongue until you moan softly against my hungry mouth. "I'm not finished with your mouth yet," I whisper before turning to straddle your face, pinning your arms under my legs.

On my knees, I peer over my shoulder at you adoringly, reaching back to remove my jewelled plug. "I want your tongue in my ass until I tell you to stop."

I settled down over you and moan long and slow as your tongue slides up into my my relaxed hole. I ride your probing tongue, loving the heat that blooms in my cunt.

"Mmmfff....lick that nasty hole like the greedy ass slut I've trained you to be," I say as I grab a hand full of your hair and pulling you in deeper.

The vibrations from your throaty moans and eager tongue take me to the edge quickly and I cum with my fingers buried in my cunt below my strap on. "Jesus...fuck!" I cry out as I ride the through the aftershocks, wetness dripping down onto your chin.

I climb off your face with shaky thighs and stretch out beside you, motioning for our guest to join us. You are still trying to catch your breath when the other man approaches you and I watch as you spread your legs for him to kneel between them.

"My, my...what a well trained sub you have here," our guest says, impressed.

I smile proudly as your eyes find mine. "He's more than a sub," I say, gathering up some of the moisture from you're chin to feed it to you. "He's a blank slate for my every whim and desire."

Our guest murmurs his approval and pulls the plug from your ass, tossing to the floor next to my abandoned one. "Fuck my pussy, " you beg, eyes dark and focused on the cock about to breech you.

Propped up on one arm I tease my fingers down the length of your hard cock and run my fingers through the pool of cum below to use as lube for our guest. We all groan at the intimacy of the act as I make his cock glisten. I reach down to deposit some more around your rim and feel as the thick cock begins to push into your body. I hear your sharp intake of breath as he moves deeper inside of you.

"That's it baby...take it all the way for me," I say, giving your cock a few lazy strokes to help you focus on the edge of pleasure you've been riding.

When our guest is seated fully, he leans down over you and licks my cunt juice from your chin, flirting dangerously close to your mouth. He teases his tongue along your bottom lip and I watch with heated eyes as your mouth opens, inviting him inside...because I crave it.

When he captures your mouth I groan, feeling it deep in my cunt. He starts moving in you, slow at first but then harder thrust that have you crying into his mouth. It's incredibly erotic for me to witness and even more when I feel your cock harden even more in my hand. It doesn't take long for our guest to rear up and begin pounding into you, his strong arms pinning your hips down as he sinks in again and again, finding your prostate every time.

I'm fixated on your face as it contorts with pleasure and the intensity of the fuck. Your restraints rattle loudly against the bed and soft grunts leave your mouth as you take what he gives you. I stroke you expertly, keeping you on the edge; the pleasure on your face driving mine.

"You ready for his cum, baby?" My voice is heavy with arousal as I enjoy the show.

"Yessss...god...fill my pussy up!"

A few thrust later and our guest cums with a loud growl, fingers digging in hard to your thighs as he holds them open. Your face blisses out for a second and I know you're feeling thick pulses of cum deep inside you for the first time. I speed up and tighten my fist and have you crying out in seconds as your cock shoots ropes of cum reaching as far as your bottom lip.

My fingers move to pull your mouth to mine and I kiss you with the taste of your cum on my tongue and overwhelming possessive pride.

Extracting himself from you gently our guest collapse on the floor beside you and I take the opportunity to craw between your legs, bending down to lick at your wet, stretched pussy, sliding my tongue into the sensitive channel.

I feel you bear down and the taste of cum floods my tongue. I collect some in my mouth and move to lay on top of you, your lips parting as I drop some cum into your mouth before capturing your lips in an another dirty, delicious kiss.