Ready For Love Pt. 03

Story Info
Kids and family bring joy to once sad lives.
12.9k words
4.78
10.3k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ready For Love part three

Once inside we got busy readying for the night, she ran a tub for Ravi to bathe while I sorted out the weekend mail and went through the house quickly, ensuring myself all was okay. I grabbed her bags and took them into the bedroom, the zipper was open on the one and a bright red color caught my eye. Reaching inside I removed a pair of very sexy, very thin, very skimpy bikini panties, while I was looking with a smile on my face I felt her hand on my back as she reached around taking the panties from me.

"Those are for later, you weren't supposed to see them until we go to bed. Naughty boy."

I laughed as I said, "I'll act surprised, promise. You'll never know I looked at them."

Still behind and to my side she slid her hand down my abdomen and over my stiffened cock, giving it a squeeze, she seductively crooned into my ear.

"You can deny it all you like, but Brutus here has other ideas. As your punishment you have to take the panties off me with your teeth, no hands, and then I'll let you dine at the Y."

Turning away she slapped my ass much the way a coach does with a team player after a pep talk. My dick was throbbing and twitching, I wanted to be inside her again and it had only been hours since our last session on the cold porch. I was sorting dirty laundry and putting clothes away before going into the bedroom and putting on sweatpants with no underwear. As Eleyna and Ravi walked into the room with him in warm jammies he wanted me to put him in bed, he turned around and was walking toward his room, with my back to him I lowered the front of my pants enough for her to see my raging hardon.

Taking hold of the pants and pulling them up she smiled, "Sorry lover, at his age parenting comes before pussy, when he's older he can go to bed on his own. While you're reading him a story and tucking him in, I'll slip into those panties and be on the bed waiting. Don't be too long, I have a hungry kitty."

With Ravi tight to my side I read the Three Pigs for a the umpteenth time, he never seemed to tire of it, if I left out a word he knew it and would make me read it over. Thankfully, he was tired and sleeping before I was half-way through. I checked the entry doors and turned out the lights while making my way to the master bedroom, walking into a dimly lit room filled with the aroma of scented candles I noticed she was lying on the bed in only her red panties. I shed my sweats and made my way to the bed, she reached out grabbing my swaying cock and gave it a kiss. Pointing to her panties she purred.

"Teeth only, and no licking until I tell you."

I was busy trying to tug one side then the other when I realized her ass was holding them in place, I looked up and told "lift" which she did with a giggle. I had them down to her knees when I started moving toward the prize, she sat up grabbing both sides of my head.

"All the way off, and when they're off you're to keep them in your mouth and bring them to me."

With her warm damp panties between my teeth I crawled alongside her and lay down. She took them and leaned over the top of me putting the wet gusset under my nose.

"Is this what you want big boy? Is this what you want to smell and taste? Lick the crotch, mmmm, good boy. You may eat my pussy before you fuck her."

My mind was in overload. Who was this woman? For months she had been miss prim and proper, after a weekend honeymoon she was my insatiable little sex kitten. I liked this new version, never in my life did I think I would find another woman as sexual as Karen had been, Eleyna was proving me wrong on every level. I thought to myself, if she can tease, so can I. I pushed her back until I was over her chest looking into her eyes, we kissed soft and sensually, pushing me back slightly she whispered.

"You have a pussy to eat."

I put my finger on her lips, "Shhh, I'll get to your pussy, but I need to explore on my way."

I kissed the end of her nose, then her eyes, kisses on each cheek and on the neck right below her ear. Her body was writing and soft moans filled the room as I worked my way across her shoulders stopping at her left breast, I licked around the nipple but didn't suck, I kissed the nipple and then moved my mouth to the side of her breast and sucked for all I was worth. When I released I was pleased to see a huge hickie on her breast, sliding my tongue between her breasts I did the same to her right breast, she was mine, I'd marked her, it was time to ravage her body once more.

I sucked the nipples causing her to arch her back and push them into my face, her hands were at the back of my head holding me in place as she shook through a small orgasm. I kissed down her belly until my face was in her bush, I breathed deeply, I loved the smell of her arousal. Positioning myself between her legs her pussy was a few inches from my mouth, I told her.

"Lift pussy for me to lick."

As her hips raised the smell of her arousal intoxicated my senses, it was even stronger when I felt the soft warm skin touch my lips. I kissed down the width of the vulva stopping where I knew the entrance of her vagina should be. Pushing my tongue through the outer and inner labia I smiled to myself as one of the few hairs along the slit was pushed inside. Swirling my tongue inside as deep as I could before my nose was pressed so tight her clit that it hurt I pulled back sucking one side of the vulva between my lips then the other. As she moaned and ground her hips into me she was whining, "Please baby, please, no more teasing."

I swiped my stiff tongue upward until it hit the clitoris, her hips jumped and her legs squeezed my head

momentarily as her tummy quivered. I circled her clit with my tongue, then gently sucked, she finally took hold of my head and planted my tongue directly on her favorite spot and said with a growling voice.

"Stop messin around and lick my pussy."

With a request like that how could I resist, when she began cumming the room filled with loud Uhhh's and short staccato Ah's, along with, "oh my, yes, yes, oh my. Then a deep uunngg as her pelvis convulsed against my face.

"Oh my god Joel, it won't stop, so good baby, soo good. A half minute later she was yelling stop, stop, I can't take anymore. No Joel don't lick. Oh fuck, I've never cum that hard."

I looked up over her mound and mouthed "oh fuck", she slapped my head and scolded. "We're in our bedroom, I can say what I want in here. Do you want me to suck you before you give me what I so desperately need? I want it on my knees with my ass in the air, I need it deep tonight." She paused. "In our bed, I'm claiming your body as mine, in OUR bed."

Flipping her over I grabbed her hips and raised them, she was in position with her face looking to the right on a pillow, her ass high and her pussy bulging between her thighs. I lined up and pushed forward, I was balls deep in three strokes, she kept muttering, "yes, yes, yes", as I stroked slowly. When our movements were in sync I clamped my hands on her hips and drove in with all I had, as our bodies collided I felt her back arch pushing her pussy wide open. I know not from where, but I found yet another speed and more strength as I hammered at her eagerly sucking cunt. I was rapidly approaching the point of no return when she came again, I continued to stroke and then heard her say.

"I know you're close. Cum in my pussy baby, cum in me, give me all that daddy juice. I went off the pill, I want a baby in me."

With what energy I had left I slammed into her soft quivering ass a few more times before I arched my back and held my pelvis tight to her ass cheeks as I unloaded deep within, her body was shaking as my cock erupted. I had such a grip on her hips that when I let go my handprints were embedded in her skin for a few minutes. She flopped forward with me flopping next to her, my arm immediately going over her chest drawing her back to my body. I gently cupped her breast as we both lay trying to catch our breath, she turned her head sideways, kissed my shoulder and uttered, "I love you".

The next morning I was up and showered before Ravi woke, as I was dressing a little boy in superhero pajamas of some sort came bounding into the room and jumped on the bed snuggling under the covers with mom. As she was nuzzling his neck with mommy kisses with his back to her chest he quipped.

"Mommy, you don't have any jammies on. Aren't you cold?"

She laughed softly," No, daddy kept me warm last night. Run to the kitchen I'll be right there and we can start breakfast for daddy."

As he was racing down the hall she slipped from the covers nude and hugged me tight, "We need to be more careful, he's getting too old for mommy to be undressed."

Watching her slide fresh panties up her legs I could feel my cock hardening, she also noticed, "Unh-uh, not now. You need to go to work, I need to get ready for work and drop him at school. We don't have time to play ... but you could feel if you want to. I like it when you caress my body, it makes me all gooey ... literally."

My first day back at work was one of congratulations, pats on the back and lots of encouraging smiles. Working the register later in the day one of the regular female customers needed a gallon of paint to match what she had. She was married to a doctor at the hospital where Eleyna worked and had always been a flirt, she had indicated more than a few times in the past that I would be welcome in her bed. As I was mixing the paint she touched my forearm the way only a woman can.

"I hear you got married." I nodded. "To the girl from the Middle East with the little boy? She works where Elliot does, he said she's pretty but sort of cold to be around."

I smiled, "She may seem cold to others but she's warm as fresh bread with me. I have no complaints whatsoever."

She then leaned in close to me, "If it doesn't last just remember my offer. Good luck Joel."

Watching her walk away I found myself wondering why an attractive woman like her would go looking for strange sex when she was married to a successful, handsome doctor? Then again, there had been rumors he was somewhat of a womanizer, so maybe that was her way of getting even, at any rate, it wasn't going to be with me. I am a one-woman man, Eleyna has everything I need, why would I jeopardize our love by looking elsewhere. As sick as Karen had gotten I never looked elsewhere and I wasn't about to start with my new bride.

I was done at three, picked up Ravi from daycare and headed to the store for some frozen bake at home rolls before going home. I had taken homemade vegetable beef with barley soup out of the freezer at lunch time, it was nearly thawed by the time we made it to the house. Knowing Eleyna worked until six I put the frozen dough in a stone baking dish to thaw and be ready for baking about five forty-five, by the time she got home they would be coming out of the oven.

With Ravi in play clothes we ventured to the wood shop where he rummaged through a small barrel of cutoffs telling me what he was going to build with each new piece he put on the floor. I knew I'd have to pick it all up when we went in but he was having fun, no worries. At five thirty we went in so he could wash and help me put the rolls into the oven, I never knew kids wanted to help so much, then it dawned on me. They just want to learn, and if that included helping they were all for it. My dad had always been one of those "if you want it done right do it yourself" kind of guys, which meant I didn't do a lot "with" him, I watched, but didn't participate much. I determined I was going to do it differently with my own kids.

The soup had reached temperature and the rolls were almost done when she walked in the kitchen door with a smile and her arms around my neck for a kiss. She whispered, "I missed you, supper smells good, I gotta pee, be right back."

After kitchen clean up, Ravi in PJ's and us in comfies for the night we plopped onto the couch, she instantly tucked her feet beneath her legs and snuggled into my side.

"Joel, I was serious last night when I said I wanted a baby. I won't ovulate for another day or so, but I want to make sure you want a child as much as I do. We're young, doing well financially, I don't see a reason to wait. Do you?"

"I'm ready if you are babe. I want to see your tummy getting bigger and bigger with our baby growing inside. It's something Karen and I talked about a lot."

"Yes, Chris loved it when I started to show. He would rub my tummy and talk to Ravi with his head on my lap. Will you do that Joel, will you rub my tummy and talk to our baby?"

I leaned down to kiss her, then spoke softly, "All the time honey, my hand might drift upward a bit from time to time."

She chuckled, "I will enjoy that hand drifting from time to time, both up and downward."

So began our life together. In the weeks following we moved all her belongings to the house, I built a sandbox for Ravi, we got her place painted and ready to sell then put it on the market. With the warmer weather we were taking a walk almost every evening following supper, the fresh air and being able to run around seemed to have our little guy ready for bed and asleep almost as soon as we'd be home. Turning the corner onto our street one evening we noticed a couple looking in the windows of her townhouse.

We stopped and asked if they'd like to look inside, she explained it had been where she lived before we married. They seemed an odd couple at first glance, he was a tall skinny as a rail light skinned guy, she was a short plump dark-skinned girl, but they left no doubt they were in love. He held her hand and doted over her, telling her what the cupboards looked like above her eye level, they talked about where they would put this and that if it were theirs. When they were done looking we invited them to our house for a coffee and dessert if they were interested. With smiles on their faces each nodded.

Chatting between bites of cake and a glass of milk we learned that his name was Albert and was from North Carolina, she was Eileen from Alabama, they had met at a fishing contest in Kentucky. Talk about a novel way to meet, they had been married almost three years, in their words it was time to settle and start a family. He said I looked familiar, I asked if he went to the hardware store he smiled.

"That's where I seen ya. Yeah, I'm there two or three times a week. I take care of maintenance for the Maple View apartment complex, that's where we live now. Between maintenance, painting and upgrading, 64 apartments can keep ya hoppin. Been doing maintenance there over two years and never had a layoff. Eileen here works for Meyers Accounting, she's a CPA." Looking at her she grinned and nodded. "Me and the missus will be callin that realtor tomorrow, sure hope we get that place."

Eleyna had gotten Ravi ready for bed toward the end of our conversation, as they walked back into the dining area he immediately crawled on my lap.

"Good night daddy, I love you."

A quick smooch on the lips and off he went. Ten minutes later Eleyna was back. We talked another fifteen minutes or so with Albert and Eileen before walking with them to the end of the driveway, waving as they walked back to their car. I needed to make sure the shop lights were out and the building locked up so she went ahead. When I walked in the house it was dark except for some candles burning in the living room. I turned the corner to find my bride in slinky sexy attire laid out on the couch with her arms outstretched beckoning me to come lay with her.

We kissed a few minutes, I pulled back and asked, "What's the occasion, you usually wear this only in the bedroom? Not that I'm complaining."

"The occasion my love is you're going into the bedroom, you're going to disrobe, lay naked on the bed and I'm going to ride you like a bucking bronc. Would you like that?"

All I could do was groan and kiss those soft lips. Lying on the bed with my cock hard as a broom stick she walked through the door, closed it and dropped the sheer robe to the floor. Standing in a garter belt attached to sheer hose and nothing else she smiled and put her hands on her hips.

"Think you can handle this big boy? I'm feeling pretty randy tonight."

Straddling my body she wasted no time reaching between us, grabbed my cock and lined it up with her very wet pussy. In two quick strokes her sweet ass hit my legs and she stopped, wiggling her hips a little she started the process all over. After climaxing together fifteen minutes later I pulled her down to me and asked.

"What's gotten into you baby. You usually aren't the aggressor, I like it, it's just different."

Her answer was what I'd been waiting to hear for over a month. "I'm horny all the time when there's a baby growing inside me. I did my own blood test at the lab today, it's official, I'm pregnant. If my calculations are right it happened after my second period from the time we got married. Your little squiggly guys made it through and found my egg, I'm gonna be a mama again."

I was on cloud nine the next day at work, Elsa walked up to me right after lunch.

"You're all smiles and chipper today Joel. What gives?"

Before I could answer she blurted out, "Eleyna's pregnant isn't she."

I nodded, half the store must have heard her. People were coming my way congratulating me, patting me on the back. The oldest guy on the lumber counter put his hand on my shoulder and said quietly, "Way to go Joel, good work."

I was going to say something about it not being all me but decided not to, I knew what he meant. Within ten minutes Elsa was on the store intercom letting everyone know Joel was gonna be a daddy. Being busy with furniture orders I was in the shop several nights a week trying to finish up a bedroom set and a custom hutch. Eleyna would come out after dishes with Ravi, she'd sit watching and talking to me, always with an eye out for where mister mischief might be. When it was time to get him into bed she'd go inside, that was my cue to wrap things up for the night.

Though we hadn't told Ravi that she was pregnant yet, one evening after supper he was next to mommy with his hand on her tummy. Eleyna looked down speaking softly.

"What are you doing Ravi?"

"What daddy does all the time, he always has his hand on your tummy."

We smiled at one another, we knew she would be showing soon and we'd need to explain things. As the weather warmed further we made the decision to go camping for Memorial Day weekend. I had a large pop-up camper with a heater, small cooktop and plenty of sleeping space, her first time at a campground wouldn't be lying on the ground or a blowup mattress losing air through the night. If the weather chilled we'd have heat and a cook top if it rained, otherwise we planned to be outdoors.

I'd grown up in scouting having attained the rank of Eagle by my sophomore year in high school, most of those camping skills were still in my mind. We had the campsite set up by six Friday night, I had an awning open and the campfire started, Ravi was anxious to cook a hot dog on a long skewer, I was slowly cooking brats for Eleyna and me. Smores followed shortly after that and it was time for one sleepy eyed little boy to crash.

I had added a few more pieces of wood to the fire as Eleyna came out and sat next to me, reaching over she took my hand and smiled.

"I've never been camping before, this is nice, although I hope I don't smell like smoke all weekend. Do you think the water will be warm enough tomorrow to at least wade along the beach? I don't think I'll have another chance to wear my swimsuit this year. Have you noticed my belly is beginning to get bigger, not much, but I can sure tell?"

"Yes, I've noticed, and I have to tell you, it's exciting. We're gonna have a baby for Ravi to be a brother to. When do you think you'll tell him he's gonna have a brother or sister?"