Ready For Love Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put her head back staring up at the stars before she spoke, "I'm not sure, pretty soon though I think. I want him ready for when I start showing, he's out of school so someone is going to say something at daycare and I don't him to find out that way. Soon, real soon."

I was curious, "You have a swimsuit? Is it a bikini?"

"Goodness no Joel, I'm pregnant, there's no way I'm going to wear something that has my belly hanging out. It's a one piece but I think you'll like it. Besides, you see me in bikini panties every day, and I'd prefer it stay that way, I don't want other men staring at my body."

We shared a few smores and then decided to head for bed ourselves after making sure the fire was burned down and no chance of reigniting. Lying in the dark we could hear others around us talking freely into the night, some were turning in, others were in full campfire mode. With Ravi about eight feet away from us she snuggled tight and whispered in my ear.

"I'd like to make love, do you think you could do it quietly so we don't wake Ravi or get the attention of our neighbors?"

I whispered back, "Me? You're the one who moans and makes funny sounding noises when you cum."

"I can be quiet, but you can't bellow out and yell how good my pussy feels when you cum, you have to be quiet. Otherwise, you go without and I return home Sunday evening disappointed."

I chuckled and kissed her, "I can be quiet, promise. Oh my, you don't have panties on, you naughty girl."

She said softly, "All the better for you to play with me big bad wolf. But we have to be quiet."

Approximately twenty minutes later we both shook and quivered at the same time, her with the pillow over her face and her hand over my mouth. Lowering myself to her body I groaned slightly. She removed the pillow from her face, with what light there was I could see her smile. With her hands on either side of my face she drew me down for a kiss and then looked into my eyes.

"That was good honey. This was a perfect time for us to cum together. Let me have a washcloth to clean up, I'm not about to walk to the shower house at this time of night full of sticky goo. Geez you had a lot tonight."

I laughed softly, "It's the fresh air."

Following breakfast, which I cooked over an open fire using my trusty old cast iron cookware, we walked to the shower house so mommy could clean up properly while Ravi and I pulled the wagon to the ranger station for more firewood. She was coming out of the lady's side as we were walking up, Ravi needed to pee so we waited outside the men's side watching a half dozen or so young teen girls giggling and tittering their way to the lady's showers.

Eleyna hugged my arm. "Thank God I got in there before that mini mob of young hormones. I'm gonna leave my hair tied back instead of trying to dry it, do you mind?"

I answered in absolute truth, "Baby, you look good to me no matter how your dressed or how you do your hair. I'll lotion your shoulders and neck so you don't burn."

With an impish grin she looked up, "I burn along the top of my chest also, maybe you should put some lotion on my chest as well. Oh, and my thighs, we wouldn't them to be sunburned would we."

Her hand had been on my chest rubbing back and forth, I grabbed it and held it still. "Stop it, you're making me hard." She giggled and moved back just as Ravi was exiting the bathroom. We walked along two of the shoreline trails before noon, had a light lunch, laid down for a short nap and decided to wade so Ravi could splash around in the lake. He and I changed into swim trunks and were waiting while mommy changed, I was mildly excited to see what she might look like in her suit.

She didn't disappoint, it was a modest suit that flattered her figure without exhibiting the intimate parts of her body, the top was a bit tight, although nothing showed. Adjusting the top she had a disappointed look on her face.

"My breasts have gotten bigger since I bought this. Do I look okay? I don't want people staring at me thinking I'm some sort of slut."

I was liberally applying lotion to her shoulders and chest dipping my fingers under the top of her suit a little with each swipe. When I offered to do her thighs she stopped me, speaking loud enough so Ravi couldn't hear.

"Absolutely not, I'm already getting wet with your sneaky fingers rubbing across the top of my boobs. I'll be a wet sticky mess if you do my thighs. How about you rub my thighs tonight after he goes down. Hmm, that's a thought, maybe you should go down as well."

As she turned she brushed her hand across the front of me causing an instant erection. Chuckling to herself she blushed and cooed.

"Oh my. Did I do that?" I nodded. "Well, isn't that nice?"

I took her by the arm and moved her against the camper under the awning, "Listen you little vixen. You stop teasing or I'm taking you inside for a well-deserved piece of ass, and I have no intention of being quiet about it."

With a laugh she pushed me back and proclaimed, "Come on Ravi, let's go to the lake, daddy will be along in a minute."

Looking back over her shoulder she was laughing knowing I had a raging hardon and couldn't move about without others knowing. Grabbing towels and a cooler with some water gave me enough time to calm down and make my way to the beach. As I approached she had that devilish smile again, I stopped three feet from her.

"I'm giving you fair warning you little tease. If you start that again I'm gonna rip that suit off and nail you in front of all these people."

She laughed walking to me, with arms around my neck she said softly, "You wouldn't, but I'll behave while we're on the beach, I'm making no promises for when we get back to camp, damn, this outdoors stuff makes me horny. We should do this more often."

Ravi was down for the night, we were sitting near the fire watching it burn when we heard footsteps coming our way, looking back over my shoulder I recognized the couple two sites over. We introduced ourselves and were chatting when suddenly the guy got up and motioned for his wife to move, which she did, sitting next to me and him next to Eleyna. Eleyna and I looked at one another as if to wonder what this was all about.

It soon became obvious as I watched him trying to flirt with my wife, she wasn't receptive, but in the spirit of trying to be neighborly she wasn't slapping the shit out of him either. His wife noticed my discomfort and put her hand on my forearm.

"Pay no attention to Ben, he's always flirting, especially with the pretty young things like your wife."

I removed her hand from my arm and looked at my bride who had the look of "please help me" all over her face. I stood walking with slow deliberation the six feet to my wife and the douchebag. Taking her hand I raised her up and put her behind me as dipshit stood. I'd had enough.

"Listen asshole, I have no idea what you think you're up to, but this is my woman, a woman I care very deeply about. I have no intention of sharing her with anyone."

Pointing to his wife I continued, "Take her and get the hell outa this camp and If I so much as see you looking our way we're going toe to toe asswipe. Anything about that your beady little mind doesn't comprehend?" He shook his head moving toward his wife. "Good, then leave before you piss me off."

As they walked into the darkness I felt her arms circle my waist and her body tight to my back, her head was sideways resting against the back of my shoulder. Her breathing was heavy and I felt her body move as she quietly sobbed.

"Thank you honey. Thank you for stepping in, he was beginning to creep me out. Why do people have to be like that?"

I turned and held her tight, "I have no idea. Sick in the head I guess, the fire's burned down, let's go to bed, things will be better in the morning."

By the time I'd taken care of the fire and secured everything to prevent animals from raiding the coolers I walked to the toilet one last time. Walking into the camper I noticed she was under the covers, I undressed and made my way to her, she lifted the covers for me to get next to her. Settling against my body she sighed deeply.

"Joel did their bad behavior ruin your mood for the night?"

"Not really. It pissed me off that he thought he was going to come over here and seduce you, otherwise I'm okay."

She raised and hovered over the upper part of my chest, "Good, because there's a kitty under these blankets that needs a good licking. Time for you to go down, I'll do the same for you."

I moved under the covers and got busy, she lowered them just enough to watch me as she manipulated her breasts. It didn't take long for her hips to be bucking into my face and girl cream to coat my lips. When she calmed down she patted the mattress next to her and swung above me, kissing me she pulled back.

"Baby, I know I said I'd suck your cock but can I have it inside me? Please? Watching you defend me made me so horny, please Joel, can we make love?"

She had already put me at the entrance to her vagina and was lowering her body onto mine, was there really any other choice? You bet we were gonna fuck, and I was making no promises about how quiet I would be. She would ride for a while, then sit rubbing her clit across my pelvic bone, back and forth groaning the entire time. When she came she was moving up and down my cock, her body stiffened, her chest heaved and her stomach muscled tightened as a climax ripped through her body. Knowing she was done I grabbed her hips and began to pound upward into her, in less than three minutes I was spewing semen into as her as she climaxed once more.

We fell asleep with her lying on top of me, I have no idea how long but the campsite was quiet and completely dark, there wasn't a single campfire still burning. I moved her off me as we awakened.

"Come on, I'll walk you to the showers and come back. He'll be fine, it's only a hundred feet away and I can see the camper the entire time. When you get back I'll go."

It was well after eight the next day when we began to stir, even Ravi who is typically kicking the rooster in the ass had slept. As the three of us made our way to the shower house/toilets I looked over at the campsite where the people the night before had come from. It was empty, didn't hurt my feelings in the least. Instead of waiting until Monday when the roads would be full of traffic after the long weekend we packed up and ventured toward home Sunday afternoon about three, pulling into the driveway just after six.

While I backed the pop-up into place and put things away Eleyna was getting Ravi ready for bed, we'd stopped for a fast-food meal on the way home, he was ready for bed the minute he was out of the tub. It felt good to be home sharing the walk-in shower together, no love making, simply enjoying one another, washing and feeling our way around. At one point I was behind her with both hands on her tummy. She looked back.

"Are you happy Joel? Our baby is inside me, does my tummy feel different?"

"As much as I loved Karen it was never more than I do you. I'm beyond happy, I know Karen would want me to be this happy with life. As for your tummy, yes, I can feel the difference, and your breasts have grown as well. Are they still so tender?"

She turned and held her body to mine, the hot water cascading over us, "You know, Chris would feel the same way. He'd want me to be as happy as I am with you. In a few weeks I'll begin to show enough that everyone will see, as small as I am it's hard hiding a new life growing inside you. Yeah, my breasts are tender, but you're always so careful, I don't mind them still being your toys, but that will change when I start nursing."

Being a man I had to ask, "Can I taste when you do?"

Smiling up at me, "Yes baby, you can taste, there's always a little left after the baby nurses. What is it with you guys? Chris asked the same thing."

By the time her belly was showing with no doubt she was pregnant she was working half days, when I would get home the first thing I did was kiss my bride, bend over to kiss her tummy and grab Ravi for some rough housing before supper. Life was good, I would have my hand on her baby bump every night as we went to sleep, I could feel it move at times, it was all so new and exciting to me. Eleyna was five months along when we received an odd phone call on a Saturday night. I answered and the line went dead, I hung up only to have it ring again.

When I said hello I could hear someone breathing on the line, "Can I help you?" I asked.

A deep gruff voice answered, "I want to speak to Eleyna."

"Well sir, I need to know who's calling and why."

After what seemed like a long pause he spoke again. "I want to speak to Eleyna, my name is Abeer, put her on the phone."

I was ready to hang up when I noticed Eleyna next to me, "It's somebody named Abeer."

She grabbed the phone, "Abeer. Why are you calling? How did you get this phone number? I'm putting you on speaker."

His nasty voice filled the air, "Baba is dead. You're to come home now without your bastard child and infidel husband."

My look of astonishment must have been overwhelming before she spoke.

"I am not coming home, he is not a bastard child and my husband is not an infidel. I can tell you're still full of hate. Let me talk with mama."

"She's still in the states, she refuses to come to Beirut. You need to return here so we can bury our father."

I watched as Eleyna bristled, "You don't tell me what to do. I have a husband who loves and protects me, a child who is six and another growing inside me. You want me to come to Beirut so you can take my passport and force me to live there. I won't and don't ever call again."

As she slammed the phone down I made a mental note to never make my wife that upset with me. I had just gotten her settled down and the tears to stop when the phone rang again, I was ready this time, I was gonna eat this sucker for lunch with my words.

Picking it up I said a bit too loud, "Don't you understand what she said? You lived in the states long enough to understand English. Stop bothering us."

It was then I realized I could hear a woman crying. Oh crap, what had I done?

"Eleyna, it's a woman."

Half an hour and a half gallon of tears later I heard her say, "Goodnight mama, yes, I'll be in touch. No, we have plenty of room, get the tickets and let me know when you're going to arrive, I'll pick you up. Oh, okay. Your grandson and I will pick you up. I have another baby inside me mama and you're going to love my husband, he is a good man."

With a look of being perplexed on my face, eyebrows raised and a shrug of my shoulders she sat on my lap. "Mama is coming for a visit."

I kissed her, "So I gathered."

I immediately thought of all the bad mother-in-law jokes I knew, and just as quickly decided I had the cart before the horse. If she was anywhere near as pretty and loving as Eleyna then there would be no problems. We would house her in the guest bedroom with an attached bathroom, she would have as much privacy as she wanted. Having not seen her mother for years Eleyna was and wasn't apprehensive, we both felt it would be good for her to get to know the grandson she'd never met. We lay in bed talking for hours before sleep overtook us.

I received a text just after nine from my bride, her mother would be flying in Friday of that week, just three days away. Eleyna had arranged to have the afternoon off so she and Ravi could meet her flight which was scheduled to land at 3:50 Friday. After supper we three spent the next few hours going through the house dusting, Ravi was vacuuming, she and I put fresh linens on the bed and made sure there were plenty of towels, washcloths, and toilet paper in the bathroom.

Just after eight she sat on the couch gently enough to not wake a tired little boy sawing logs next to us. I scooped him into my arms and carried him to bed, Eleyna went to cut some apple for us to munch on before bed. Just before we drifted off to sleep she snuggled a little closer, her belly in the way.

"We should make love Thursday night before mom gets here. I don't want to do anything while she's with us. I would be embarrassed if she heard us."

I pulled back to look at her, "And what if she decides to stay a month .... Or more? Are you seriously thinking I can go that long without making love to you, when the baby comes I can understand, but not just because your mom is going to visit. Geez Eleyna, I'll be a freakin zombie by then."

She patted my chest, "I doubt she'll be here more than a week. You can hold out that long, if it gets too bad I can make you cum other ways. You've always liked what my hands and mouth can do."

She was right, even the occasional hand job was sensational enough to have my ass raised off the bed shooting streams of semen up my body before dribbling all over her hands, something that always made her giggle. Then there were her blow jobs, there isn't enough space to write about how heavenly they are. I'm more a pussy man than blowjobs, but when it happens it's always epic. Thursday night she rode me through her first orgasm, sat on my chest with her belly hanging over my face for the second and then had me do her from behind. Her arms were extended so I could gently cup her breasts, moving my hands to her hips she lowered her torso pushing her ass as high as possible.

I had all I could do to hold back and not slam into her ass cheeks as I exploded inside her. I wanted to fuck her hard but knew she would be uncomfortable, I maintained a steady even pace, one in which we could both get our rocks off. I knew she was exhausted and helped her lay on her side, I went and got a warm washcloth to clean the mess I'd made between her legs. The few hairs along the labia were matted and glistening, light from the bathroom was just enough for me to see a few tiny droplets of our sexual mixture. With panties on and a nightie to stay warm she snuggled into me with her back to my chest, it didn't take her three minutes to drift off.

I lay there for a long time pondering how I should react to her mom. I'd found out her name was Farah, I wondered if I should address her as such, or find out her last name. In the end it wasn't going to matter, I determined I would be polite and sociable, as well as loving and affectionate to my bride and son. My mind was anywhere but on the job Friday morning, Elsa finally asked what was going on in my mind. After explaining the situation, she told me to go home at lunch and get myself ready to meet Farah.

I stayed a bit longer than I had intended and got home just after two, not wanting to sit around and twiddle my thumbs waiting for them to arrive I ventured out to the woodshop, I had begun a hutch for a lady and knew it would keep me busy for a few hours until they arrived. It was a pleasant enough day so I'd left the door open, the table saw was running when they pulled in and I didn't hear them. That is until I heard that little voice I loved so much.

"Daddy, my grandma is here."

When I looked up I knew instantly where Eleyna had gotten her looks. For a woman in her fifty's she was still drop dead gorgeous, she possessed every trait of middle eastern beauty one has ever read about. I walked to them, Eleyna got her hello kiss and turned to introduce me to her mother. We shook hands and then she surprised me with a hug, I was led to believe Muslim women didn't do such things with strangers. She apparently picked up on my bewilderment.

"It's alright Joel. You are sleeping with my daughter and taking care of my grandson, I think it's okay that I give you a hug. Eleyna was right, you are a handsome man."

The three of them went inside while I blew the man glitter off my clothes, then quickly swept and closed the shop for the night. Eleyna was on the phone as I walked in.